The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Episode 13 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11502 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-15, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | Episode 13 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
I present the thread to deposit and discuss the episode 13 vidcaps.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 05-07-15 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo Outsider32 05-07-15 2
   RE: Post-Show Promo Brownroach 05-07-15 3
       RE: Post-Show Promo Flowerpower1 05-07-15 4
           RE: Post-Show Promo Brownroach 05-07-15 5
 5.9.15 Promo tribephyl 05-10-15 6
   RE: 5.9.15 Promo toad455 05-10-15 7
 Web Promo tribephyl 05-12-15 8
   RE: Web Promo Flowerpower1 05-12-15 10
       RE: Web Promo suzzee 05-12-15 11
           RE: Web Promo Georganna 05-12-15 12
               RE: Web Promo suzzee 05-12-15 14
                   RE: Web Promo Georganna 05-12-15 15
       RE: Web Promo michel2 05-12-15 17
 Press Images tribephyl 05-12-15 9
   RE: Press Images kingfish 05-12-15 13
       RE: Press Images michel2 05-12-15 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-07-15, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

JP: Next time on Survivor...

Dan: The alliance always knew that eventually we were going to have to turn on each other.

JP: ...the majority alliance crumbles...

Mike (talking to Dan): Your alliance is gunning for you.

JP: ...and Mike sees an opportunity.

Carolyn (talking to Sierra and Mike): Really?

Mike: Dan is voting for one of you with the boys. One million percent. One million percent.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outsider32 325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-15, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
It looked like Sierra was giving Carolyn a evil stare from that angle.

Brownroach 15234 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-15, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-15 AT 08:16 AM (EST)

So Mike tries separately to get Sierra/Carolyn and Dan on board with him -- implying to S/C that Dan plans to use his extra vote on one of them, while attempting to persuade Dan that everyone else is out to get Dan. Dan is stupid/paranoid enough that he might believe Mike. Don't think Carolyn/Sierra would.

Flowerpower1 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-07-15, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
I don't know, BR. Rodney was doing a lot of Carolyn bashing yesterday while she was on reward. She's got to suspect that she's persona non grata to Rodney at this point. We heard Rodney say that Carolyn and Sierra were not getting to the end....

I also suspect that Carolyn knows that Will is Rodney's #1, and that Dan would make a pretty good #2.

Brownroach 15234 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-15, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-15 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Perhaps, but a vote has come and gone without Rodney attempting to get either Carolyn or Sierra out, which could have been viable if he got Dan and Will on board and (in the case of Carolyn) if he could flip Tyler. They all knew that Mike would probably play his idol, so going after someone else was an option. But "the boys" voted for Mike instead.

Carolyn also has to know that Mike will say anything to stay in the game now, so she should at least be skeptical.

05-10-15, 03:21 AM (EST)
6. "5.9.15 Promo"
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

VO: It's Mike against everyone and he'll do anything to win.

JP (@ challenge): Go!

Mike (camera confessional): I've got to win Immunity to stay in this game.

JP: We are neck and neck!

toad455 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-15, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad455 Click to send private message to toad455 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 5.9.15 Promo"
I think it's clear Mike wins Immunity, otherwise it would be an easy vote and the previews make it seem like a complicated vote this week.

05-12-15, 01:20 AM (EST)
8. "Web Promo"
Transcript and VidCaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

VO: Survivor Wednesday,

Dan (camera confessional): The alliance wants Mike gone.

VO: It's Mike against everyone.

Will (camera confessional): He's the biggest threat still in the game.

VO: And he'll do anything...

Mike (talking to Dan): Your alliance is gunning for you.

Carolyn: Really?

Mike (talking to Carolyn and Sierra): Dan is voting one of you two with the boys.

VO: ...to win.

JP (starting challenge): Go!

Mike (camera confessional): I could be vulnerable, so I've got to win the Immunity to stay in this game.

JP: We are neck and neck right now!

VO: And with just 2 episodes to go.

JP (at Tribal Council): It is anybody's game to win.

Flowerpower1 772 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Web Promo"
I know I may be putting WAYYYY too much stock into what Jiffy says at the end of TC, but I think in order for him to say this:

JP (at Tribal Council): It is anybody's game to win.

Than a "somebody" among the "anybody's" has to go. Either Mike or Rodney. My gut says this is what he may say AFTER Mike walks.

suzzee 5779 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Web Promo"
Yup, he wouldn't say something like this after a Will, Dan or Sierra boot. I'd go as far as putting Carolyn in there too. This sure sounds like the showdown vote, if it's the film from this episode. Makes me think if Mike won immunity Jiffy wouldn't have a reason to put it this way.

I should be watched....closely.

Georganna 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-15, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-15 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

Or ...

He might say it if all of the 'shortcuts to a win' left in the Game - Dan's Advantage and Carolyn's HII and/or any newly found or won Advantage or Idol - had just been played in the Final Six TC.

G

suzzee 5779 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Web Promo"
good point

I should be watched....closely.

Georganna 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-15, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-15 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

I sure hope it is.

Because (A) I would like to see Mike win and (B) a little earlier today I changed my Anti-Boot entry to (Yes) Dan uses his extra vote and (Yes) Carolyn plays her HII ...

G

michel2 859 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Web Promo"
Jeff usually says it's anybody's game after a blindside.

05-12-15, 01:27 AM (EST)
9. "Press Images"
Thank You, SF!

kingfish 18281 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Press Images"
This picture is from the next TC, and Shirin is jubilant about something that happened there. Tyler has a satisfied smirk also.

So, either someone got in a comment or observation that they liked, or someone besides Mike is booted.

Shirin will be happy if anyone but Mike walks, but IMO especially happy if Dan or Will go. Tyler has grudges against the men in his old alliance. Maybe Dan in particular?

Rod's leaving could also produce these reactions.

michel2 859 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Press Images"
I'm not saying you are wrong but those reactions could also be from a comment Jeff makes like: "Rodney, are you as childish as this in real life?"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •