The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26660 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-15, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-15 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

DVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Wearing BLUE for the "Blue Collar" ESCAMECA TRIBE we have

Dan "the Postman" Foley
Kelly "Police Woman" Remington
Lindsey "Hair Carver" Cascaddan
Mike "the Wildcatter" Holloway
Rodney "the Builder" Lavoie
Sierra "Triple Threat" Thomas

Wearing YELLOW for the "White Collar" MASAYA TRIBE we have

Carolyn "Boss Lady" Rivera
Joaquin "the Marketeer" Souberbielle
Max "Doctor Talent" Dawson
Shirin "Ms Abacus" Oskool
So "the Buyer" Kim
Tyler "the Finder" Fredrickson

Wearing RED for the "No Collar" NAGAROTE TRIBE we have

Hali "Fine Print" Ford
Jenn "Sailor Gal" Brown
Joe "Gem Man" Anglim
Nina "Interference" Poersch
Vince "Captain Coconut" Sly
Will "Cyberstar" Sims

"It's Survivor Warfare"
The 30th season will feature the first-time theme of "Worlds Apart," with castaways divided into the three separate tribes, White Collar, Blue Collar and No Collar. Minutes into the game, castaways are forced to choose between honesty or deception, and one castaway becomes ill after trying to satisfy his need for protein, on the special 90-minute season premiere of SURVIVOR!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "So." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "So & Joe." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Max" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Max & Will" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jiffness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Survivor is a tricky game.
It can lull you into believing things that aren't real...
...like trust.
And before you know it, you've forgotten the basic premise.
Outwit...
...outplay...
...outlast...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kelly PepeLePew13 02-24-15 1
 Kelly Outsider32 02-24-15 2
 So tribephyl 02-25-15 3
 So Sheldor 02-25-15 4
 So Corvis7 02-25-15 5
 So suzzee 02-25-15 6
   RE: So suzzee 02-26-15 12
 So there is an RC....ahhhhhh! Flowerpower1 02-25-15 7
   no vote in this post PepeLePew13 02-25-15 9
 Kelly dabo 02-25-15 8
 So CTgirl 02-25-15 10
 So michel2 02-25-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 25540 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-15, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kelly"
Great job to Tribe for the bang-on SOTS, and I agree that the three that would appear to be missing from future episode vidcaps are the most likely boots.

No offense to Tribe but considering his picking history, I'm going with Kelly instead of So as my pick!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outsider32 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-15, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kelly"
I thought about this. I am going to go with Kelly over So as well. If I'm wrong, I'll be happy So is gone at least.

tribephyl 11297 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-15, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "So"
I can't believe it myself. Actually, about two weeks ago I was all ready to boot Tyler. But the caps are starting to weigh heavily in Escameca's favor for IC1.

For Masaya... I see Shirin and Carolyn together, I see Joaquin and So together, I see Tyler and Max together. I see Shirin as the labeled reason for losing the first IC and she rally's Carolyn. I see Shirin pointing out that So also fudged up by choosing the UnTying knots first. And of course Joaquin will be pointed at for picking the 50 piece bag. But he'll claim he chose easiest and Shirin just failed. I see Max and Tyler having to choose between Shirin or So and ultimately seeing So as the bigger threat. (This speaks volumes for Masaya's ability to make it up in the end, so to speak.)

So is voted out 4 to 2.

Sheldor 593 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-25-15, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "So"
So & Joaquin receiving Map (and probably the twist option)
So likely had trouble untying all those knots in IC1
So knows who Max is
So had extra months to prepare than the rest of the cast

So long So!

Corvis7 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-25-15, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "So"
I just think the blue collars are really, really motivated to not lose to the white collars and so pull out the second place finish. Vidcaps point to So so...

suzzee 5668 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-15, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "So"
Two reasons:

1. I picked her for BTS.

2. I am never right about the boot, therefore I get to keep my BTS siggie working.

OK 3 reasons:

3. She says she's Ozzy, Parvati & Cochran 2.0. She drank the kool-ade.

I can't get a coffee cup with my name on it.

suzzee 5668 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-15, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: So"
So what is totally right.

Flowerpower1 580 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-15, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "So there is an RC....ahhhhhh!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-15 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

SO is my vote....freakin' autocorrect changed my header!

SO....is first out

Trying to catch up, but relying on the experts here, thank-you very much! xoxo
#soexcited

PepeLePew13 25540 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-15, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "no vote in this post"
#soexcited about the episode or #soexcited about So leaving?

dabo 26660 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-15, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Kelly"
Just to make it interesting.

CTgirl 7289 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-15, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "So"
I agree with Tribe's SOTS.

Here's to Tribe changing his bootee picking track record this season!

michel2 579 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-15, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "So"
Vidcap evidence point to Kelly and So. Kelly doesn't have the profile of a first boot. Sure, she could do something crazy but I simply don't see it. So fits more that profile since some players already commented that she was acting like a diva before the game started. Also, Blue will be able to copy Red's tree puzzle to finish ahead of White.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •