The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-14, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep8"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/Hupahnu/Huyopa
Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Reed (Josh’s boyfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Wes (Keith’s son) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa

ELIMINATED
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/Coyopa
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie’s twin sister) Coyopa

"Wrinkle In The Plan"

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Natalie." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Natalie & Reed." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get found or played, why can't Missy get along with men), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor & Wes" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, vent at His Jiffyness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Alec Rembrandt 11-11-14 1
 Josh Brownroach 11-11-14 2
   Vote change: Alec Brownroach 11-12-14 12
 Reed coldbrewer 11-12-14 3
 Alec Outsider32 11-12-14 4
 I'm voting out Alec. kingfish 11-12-14 5
 Alec Murphy3126 11-12-14 6
 Alec Tungusta 11-12-14 7
 Josh personofinterest 11-12-14 8
 Alec tribephyl 11-12-14 9
 Alec Sheldor 11-12-14 10
 Alec dabo 11-12-14 11
 Alec michel2 11-12-14 13
 Alec Flowerpower1 11-12-14 14
 Late getting my vote in... Round Robin 11-12-14 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rembrandt 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-14, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Alec"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-14 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

His edit seems too much like his brother's edit when he left.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Brownroach 14874 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-14, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Josh"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-14 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

After last week's ep made it clear that it's a Josh/Reed v. Jeremy battle going forward, all three of them are curiously absent from this week's previews, while we are being treated to some sort of "Battle Of the Sexes" conflict involving Alec acting like a jerk and Baylor being upset and others reacting to it all. I'm not buying that that's any more than a minor flap by which Jaclyn convinces Jon to stick with the Jeremy alliance. So Josh will be toast. Alternately Reed, should Josh win immunity.

Voting Alec out would be supremely stupid for either alliance at this point. (Of course, Survivor contestants often do act stupidly...)

Brownroach 14874 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Vote change: Alec"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-14 AT 10:59 PM (EST)

tribe's SOTS is very convincing. Jaclyn and Jon can call the shots for this vote since Jeremy needs them. He'll need to vote for whoever they (i.e. Jaclyn) want out. Plus, it's also possible Josh wins immunity, putting another "wrinkle in the plan" for Jeremy.

(ETA: please ignore this "correction". Someone pretending to be me posted this, without my knowledge.)

coldbrewer 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-14, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Reed"
Josh wins immunity. Take out his partner - bye Reed!

Outsider32 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-12-14, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Alec"
I said since before the merge. You just know a first juror when you see one. He's the least in the game of them all as well strategically.

kingfish 17768 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I'm voting out Alec."
...because I don't like him.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

Murphy3126 166 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Alec"
The previews this season seem to indicate who it is and Alec appears to be next. Also seems like good strategy to not break up couples quite yet & leave a lot of singles to band together. Oh, & I also like voting the 4th most survivable per True Dork Times!

Tungusta 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-14, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Alec"
Time for you to go.

personofinterest 163 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Josh"
Just because the Vidcaps are full of him - mostly looking sad.

tribephyl 11065 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alec"
Adjusting plans to fit the situation will benefit those that are adaptable. Proven first when Jeremy wanted to target Keith but made adjustments to target Drew instead. Same thing happens here, but this time with the OTHER Christy boy.

Sheldor 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-12-14, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Alec"
For 2 weeks I've been thinking Josh is next off and Josh has the most single shots in camp this week looking sad. However if the Battle of the Sexes swings Jaclyn (and she brings Jon) there will be 4 women (Missy, Baylor, Natalie, and Jaclyn) and even though Jeremy will REALLY want to vote off Josh he is smart enough to side with the women again like he did when he sided with the Hunaphu women to vote out Alec's brother Drew. I think Jeremy (and Jon) will vote out Alec to appease the angry women.

dabo 26538 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-14, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Alec"
Because he is a big ##### upsetting the ladies, and there are too few of them left to have them upset with big ##### in the game. Better to have him first at Ponderosa being a big ##### to all the new arrivals... it's Survivor and .. ummm .. yeah, I don't get it either. But big ##### is happy he won the sibling rivalry ..

michel2 379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-14, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Alec"
Josh and Jeremy will be gunning for each other but they don't have the last word. Next week is "Crunch Time" so, this week, they both bide their time leaving the other Brother Christy hanging high and dry.

Flowerpower1 384 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-14, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Alec"
Well...iny, meeny, miney, moe... I firmly believe that if Josh does NOT win the IC, then he will be TOAST! But, I do think this is a challenge that Josh CAN win, so therefore, i am going with the tool, Alec.

Round Robin 2652 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-12-14, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Late getting my vote in..."
...but they haven't gone to TC yet. Would be surprised if it's not Alec.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •