The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11055 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-14, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Title: "Wrinkle In The Plan"
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... Flowerpower1 10-31-14 1
   RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... suzzee 10-31-14 2
       RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... michel2 10-31-14 3
 RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... Sheldor 11-06-14 4
   RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... tribephyl 11-06-14 6
       RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... Sheldor 11-06-14 7
           RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... Outsider32 11-08-14 11
 S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease Sheldor 11-06-14 5
   RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease Flowerpower1 11-07-14 8
       RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease Rembrandt 11-07-14 9
           RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease tribephyl 11-07-14 10
           RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease michel2 11-08-14 12
               RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease Rembrandt 11-08-14 13
                   RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease michel2 11-08-14 14
                       RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease Rembrandt 11-08-14 15
                           RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease michel2 11-08-14 16
                           RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease Outsider32 11-08-14 17
 RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... RachelOH1 11-09-14 18
   RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... Outsider32 11-10-14 19
       RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... tribephyl 11-10-14 20
           RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... michel2 11-10-14 21
               RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... tribephyl 11-10-14 22
                   RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... Flowerpower1 11-12-14 24
           RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and... Outsider32 11-12-14 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-31-14, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
oooooo, sounds good...question is, who's plan is wrinkled...Jeremy's?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5549 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-14, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Good thinking FP, although he seems to be the only one there with an actual plan when it comes down to it.

I should be watched....closely.

michel2 367 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-14, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Although it isn't a rare expression, it should be noted that Missy already used it in episode 6 when she learned about Dale's idol. She said: "Today, Dale decides to show Jon that he has an idol. That’s a little wrinkle in the plan.”

Sheldor 467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-06-14, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"

THE CLAWS ARE OUT WHEN TWO PARENTS PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN IN A HEATED EXCHANGE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 12

“Wrinkle In The Plan” – The claws are out when two parents protect their children in a heated exchange. Also, the castaways reap the rewards of a Taco Bar after exiling one of their own, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=41162

11-06-14, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
The claws are out when two parents protect their children in a heated exchange.

Ooooo...love this *twiddles fingers*
So, Missy and Keith have it out with each other over their kids.

(Or do Missy and Keith bond further against a common enemy adding heat to Josh/Reed or Jon/Jaclyn?)

11-06-14, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
On the Exclusive Preview at the end of Survivor Live it shows Alec telling Baylor to go throw out his food trash for him and then it shows Keith yelling at Baylor to get up out of the shelter and help him get more fire wood.

Baylor complains in private to Missy who says to just grin and bear it.

Definitely seems like the male alliance of Josh, Reed, Wes, Keith, and Alec feels they are on top and can be bossy since they believe they have Jaclyn and Jon with them...

Outsider32 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-14, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
We now know Keith will not win with them showing this. I have a feeling Keith will finish anywhere from 8th-6th.

11-06-14, 07:59 PM (EST)
5. "S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/06/survivor-jeff-probst-julie-quit/

Jeff Probst's Entertainment Weekly Tease:

It looks like the post-merge strategic shuffling continues moving on. Tease us up for next week's episode!
Julie's quit really throws a wrench into things. There are so many levels of game play — it is imperative that you see everything. If your vision becomes too focused you're done. The best players will prove themselves through their ability to play this game not based on history, but on what is in front of them in any given moment.

11-07-14, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
The best players will prove themselves through their ability to play this game not based on history, but on what is in front of them in any given moment.

Wow, this sounds like a tout to Jacklyn and Jon...

Rembrandt 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-07-14, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
What if Jacyln voted with Jeremy's alliance and had Josh's alliance split the vote 4 vote for Jeremy and 3 vote for Natalie. But instead of her voting for Jeremy/Natalie, she changes her vote the last minute and vote out whoever Jeremy alliance is voting for. That would cause a 5-4-2 vote or a 5-3-3 vote depending on whoever Jacyln was suppose to vote. That would be a perfect reason to why Jacyln said,"Somebody is not going to be happy."

That might not happen, but it is a cool scenario.

11-07-14, 02:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
Welcome to blows, Rembrandt!

I would love to see your scenario turn out to be what actually happens. In fact, I see Josh and Reed wanting to flush out a possible idol by splitting the votes, so it will fall on Jaclyn(/Jon) to be the deciding factor yet again.
(Strange how this group seems to continue to place Jon/Jaclyn in the drivers seat.)
Julie admits to keeping watch while Natalie and Jeremy searched for the idol.
Reed and Josh have got to know that it's a possibility that one of these two has an idol. (Meanwhile, Keith has convinced everyone he doesn't have one.) So, it's very likely they will try to split the vote.

11-08-14, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
Welcome aboard Rembrandt,

Splitting the votes isn't going to work because Jeremy's side has 4 votes even if Jon and Jaclyn jump ship. With these numbers, it's always best to vote for the person who is unlikely to have the idol, in this case Missy. But Jon and Jaclyn wouldn't go for that.

11-08-14, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
Actually it would work if 1 of Jon or Jaclyn jump ship. Jaclyn could tell Josh that they need to split the vote in case the other side have an idol. Josh side would have 7 votes right now, so they would split the vote 4 for 1 person and 3 for the other.

On Coyopa they basically split the vote every time in case someone had the idol.

Jaclyn could realize that Jon isn't going to jump ship and she could think that this could be her only chance to send one of the guys home.

So instead of Jaclyn being a number for the 4 vote or 3 vote, she would go to Jeremy side and be the 5th vote in that alliance.

So the vote tally could be either one of these 2 options.

5-3-2
5-3-3
( Depending on whomever Jaclyn was supposed to vote for. Basically how Rocker was going to do if Josh didn't find out and change his vote to Val. )

That could be also the reason why her confessional for next week is "Somebody is not going to be happy."

The reason I think that is for Jon/Josh is because she didn't say that about Jeremy last week when she knew he would have left.

11-08-14, 05:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-14 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

Even if both Jon and Jaclyn go with Josh, your numbers are wrong.

Jeremy's alliance has 4 votes so if they put all 4 votes on Josh and Jeremy plays an idol then Josh goes home. The 4 votes against Jeremy would be nullified and the 3 votes against Natalie would be useless since Josh received 4.

Facing a block of 4 votes, you need a minimum of 8 players to split it effectively.

11-08-14, 05:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
Yeah I get it now.

So basically they will need Jaclyn and Jon to vote out Josh or whoever they are voting out.

So who do you think when Jaclyn said,"Somebody is not going to be happy." Who do you think she could be talking about?

My guess it would be 1 of these 4.

Jon- About her telling him what happen at camp.
Jeremy- He's going to get blindsided.
Alec- Same as Jeremy.
Josh- Same as Jeremy and Alec.

11-08-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
Josh thinks he has Jon and Jaclyn but he doesn't. Jaclyn convinced Jon that they can't go with Josh, Alec and Wes, three guys that were gunning for her since day 1.

11-08-14, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Jeff's EW Tease"
I think they're going to chicken out on which side to take and get Alec the single out.

RachelOH1 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-14, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
When Jaclyn said, "somebody's not going to be happy", I thought she was just talking about her and Jon. In other words, Jon wouldn't be happy if they decided to go her way (voting against a guy), and she wouldn't be happy if they voted for a girl. I never thought J and J would NOT vote together.

11-10-14, 03:18 AM (EST)
19. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Something that should be noted is when Jeremy had his hands stretched wide in the air in the season preview. Has that been shown?

11-10-14, 02:20 PM (EST)
20. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I know not what you are speaking of.
The only times Jeremy is seen in the season preview is when he says... "If someone's after you, I'm gonna go after that person."

and "I'm out to get him now, point blank."

I believe the second one, "I'm out to get him now, point blank." is in regards to Keith's accusations that Jeremy had the idol.

11-10-14, 05:24 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I'm pretty sure he means this shot of Jeremy that was shown when Jeff said only one will remain to claim the million:

It hasn't reappeared but since it was part of the intro, it could have been taken at any time.

11-10-14, 06:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Thank you, michel.

Yeah, wow, could be at any moment really. Any moment where there is a helicopter flying by.

Notice it right there under his arm?
Since there's no buff visible (and a rather STILL bald head) I would gather that it is from Day Zero.

BUT we were shown images of the helicopter in the season tease, which some are speculating leads to a med-evac. (I believe it's actually a reward.)

11-12-14, 07:42 AM (EST)
24. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I agree, Tribe. This scene has long gone by. This was in the first episode when the helicopter went by them all, when they were with their loved ones on the very first night.

I am leaning toward the helicopter being part of a reward now as well....fwiw.

11-12-14, 03:41 AM (EST)
23. "RE: S29 | Ep 08 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
No, I saw that confessional it was after he found out Val was voted out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •