The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | Ep. 10 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10663 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-14, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 | Ep. 10 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Title: "Chaos is My Friend"

discuss...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Title, Tweets an... suzzee 04-24-14 1
 RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease suzzee 04-24-14 2
   RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease Estee 04-24-14 3
       RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease baddove 04-24-14 4
   RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease Murphy3126 04-24-14 5
 Press release tribephyl 04-24-14 6
   RE: Press release Brownroach 04-25-14 7
   RE: Press release mimo 04-25-14 8
       RE: Press release RachelOH1 04-25-14 9
           RE: Press release Estee 04-26-14 10
               RE: Press release tribephyl 04-26-14 11
       RE: Press release Brownroach 04-27-14 12
   RE: Press release Brownroach 05-01-14 13
       RE: Press release tribephyl 05-01-14 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5388 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-14, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Another Tony quote? On the Next Time preview Tony says there's going to be chaos tonight.

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5388 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-14, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease"

PROBST: OH MY — one of the greatest moments in an auction — ever. And it’s another Survivor first!!

Well at least it's not someone licking frosting off someone's fingers.

Estee 56540 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-14, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease"
First guess: Kass throws everyone's cash into the fire, the auction items into the ocean, and then takes forty confessionals where she calls it strategy.

baddove 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-14, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail baddove Click to send private message to baddove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease"
Second guess: Tony steals all the items from the auction and hides them in his spy shack. Jeff is forced to auction off twigs and coconuts. Jefra does not realize anything is different.

Murphy3126 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-14, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S28 | Ep. 10 | Jiffy Tease"
3rd Guess: Trish/Tony & Spencer/Tasha make no bids til the final "Advantage" item; pool their money & then ... Spencer/Tasha bid $1,000 1st & ... but no one will give Tony a buck to win the bid (Woo hoo spent his entire $500 on the very 1st item!)

04-24-14, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Press release"
“Chaos Is My Friend” –
One castaway’s bidding strategy at the Survivor auction could pay off for them.
Meanwhile, castaways draw rocks for a huge advantage in the game,
and another castaway decides to show off his idol in an attempt to ensure his safety.

Brownroach 14612 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-14, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press release"
Well, item three must be about Tony, because it seems that not an episode can go by now where the teasers don't reference Tony. The "Huge Advantage" I would guess is a leg up in the Immunity Challenge. The bidding strategy clue? Maybe someone bids in a way that helps out another contestant, thus putting the bidder in the other person's good graces.

mimo 552 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-14, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Press release"
So I'm guessing that this:

Meanwhile, castaways draw rocks for a huge advantage in the game,

Goes along with "another survivor first."

They many not be allowed to pool their money (or share the items they buy), so if two castaways save their cash for the "advantage in the next challenge" item and both bid the max in it, they may need to draw rocks to see who wins the advantage.

Another survivor first... <yawn>

RachelOH1 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-25-14, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Press release"
You are probably correct. They probably yell "500 dollars" at the same time and have to draw rocks.

Estee 56540 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-14, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Press release"
I wonder if the rock loser gets their money back...

04-26-14, 10:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Press release"
none of them get their money back.

Rule #10: No one gets their money back. Rock or otherwise.

04-27-14, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Press release"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-14 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

I don't think the drawing rocks is connected to the food auction. They are presented as distinct events, separated by "meanwhile". The "Survivor first" (as per Jeff) seems related to the food auction.

05-01-14, 00:58 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Press release"
So it turns out that everything in the blurbs referred to Tony. Uh-huh. What a surprise.

05-01-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Press release"
One castaway’s bidding strategy at the Survivor auction could pay off for them. Meanwhile, castaways draw rocks for a huge advantage in the game, and another castaway decides to show off his idol in an attempt to ensure his safety.

WOW! Surprise indeed. I mean I'm no English master but the "one castaway" and the "another castaway" definitely imply to me 2 different castaways. I knew we called it SeeBS for a reason, I just forgot why.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •