The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep. 2 Vid-Caps *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9799 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-13, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep. 2 Vid-Caps *No Sources*"
Use this thread for the posting of and discussion of all episode 2 vidcaps.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 09-19-13 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo Flowerpower 09-19-13 2
       RE: Post-Show Promo kingfish 09-19-13 3
       RE: Post-Show Promo CTgirl 09-19-13 4
       RE: Post-Show Promo tribephyl 09-19-13 5
           RE: Post-Show Promo ginger0226 09-22-13 10
 Press Images tribephyl 09-19-13 6
   RE: Press Images Flowerpower 09-21-13 8
       RE: Press Images tribephyl 09-22-13 9
           RE: Press Images Flowerpower 09-22-13 11
               RE: Press Images tribephyl 09-22-13 12
                   Thanks Tribe! Flowerpower 09-22-13 13
 10sec promo (RI) tribephyl 09-21-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-19-13, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo "
A season full of thanks to SF! We'll be using you alot, girl. And I love you for it.

anyhoos...
JP: Next time on Survivor...

Colton camera confessional: I'm so sick of this. I can't deal with three more days of Kumbaya.
JP: ...the old Colton is back.
Aras: He's a bully.
Colton camera confessional: Hopefully this camp will erupt into chaos.

JP @ RI Duel: Two people will stay alive. One is going home for good.
JP: And the first duel at Redemption Island takes it toll on everyone

Plus this one of Katie from a previous promo doing the 2nd IC...

and of course these from the IC#2 explanation...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower 7030 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-13, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Show Promo "
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-13 AT 07:28 AM (EST)

Thanks Survivor Fever and Tribe!

So happy that Colton is changing his tune, this ought to be good!

I first saw the RI challenge pics, and immediately, I was liking the looks of Candice in these shots. When I went back and examined them, check this out...

Note on the tables located behind their work stations, there are spools (?) on the back table that they must go back and get, then try to get them through the wire maze, all the way to the end. I think it appears that Candice has the least amount of spools on her back table. Possibly signifies that she is in the current lead?

Or, if the object is to move the spools from the maze to the back table, perhaps she is losing? I have a feeling though, that Candice is winning, fwiw.

kingfish 16191 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-13, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-Show Promo "
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-13 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

If I has to guess, I would suppose that this would be a challenge that Rupert wouldn't win. Old man jitters and all.

And Candice's bent over position doesn't look like it would be the best idea. But you're right, it looks like her table stack is shorter than Marissa's.

Tribe put the Louse in Louser Lodge.

CTgirl 7074 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-13, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-Show Promo "
For misdirection here, they picked pics of the loved ones who are all crying or look like they're crying. Laura and Gervase look distraught, John looks like he is merely hiding his eyes, 'I can't look because I'm nervous.' (Of course he could be crying too. He cried several times last night, lol). I agree it looks good for Candace and she would have experience in doing challenges that Marissa doesn't have and steadier nerves and hands than Rupert. I wouldn't be surprised if Rupert is the one to go home.

I wonder with so many survivors without confessionals last night and so many Survivor celebs AND Redemption Island, if we'll be able to use the OFG theory this season. I can't remember back to the past two Redemption island seasons. They are permanently deleted from my brain!

09-19-13, 03:36 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Post-Show Promo "
From the RI#1 explanation...

For this challenge the players would use metal rods to lift and guide wooden spools through a metal maze. Once the spool was through the maze, they’d place the spool on top of the maze. They’d then get another spool and do it again. First survivor to have 10 spools piled up (and holds for a count of three) is the winner of a clue to the HI which needs to be passed on to a survivor of their choice, on either of the tribes. The 2nd player to accomplish the goal will be safe but remain at RI, the player whom didn't finish will have their buff torched.

(from the dreamteamers pre-run)

So the goal is to build your spool tower on top of the wire maze.
Using the spools from behind you on the table to build it up.

This shot clearly shows Candice is in the lead and will most likely be the winner of the HI clue, which she will most likely give to John.

Now the question becomes, who of Rupert or Marissa finishes in 2nd place?
From the look of their spools on their tables, they are about even.

ginger0226 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-22-13, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger0226 Click to send private message to ginger0226 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post-Show Promo "
This is a repeat of the final immunity challenge that Kim won in Survivor: One World season.....

09-19-13, 05:12 PM (EST)
6. "Press Images"

09-21-13, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Press Images"
Thanks for posting, Tribe! Any way to get time stamps for the press images? Notoriously, the losing tribe has the later stamps.

A few observations....

1. Tadhana doesn't look too happy here? Could this be after a loss at the IC?

And, we do see Ciera and Katie counting and aligning somehow...(as Tribe noted in the misdirection thread, and I agree!)

*Really appears that the loved ones may be going to TC again?

At Galang: Laura appears to me to have been crying here, thank you high def, and check out her legs...

Laura's legs at the RI challenge:

*Makes me wonder if Rupert is history? I agree that Candace is winning the RI challenge and she will indeed give the HI clue to John.

09-22-13, 01:35 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Press Images"
Any way to get time stamps for the press images? Notoriously, the losing tribe has the later stamps.

Ask and ye shall receive...
Kona states that the Tadhana shots are all from Day 6, post IC, between 1:17 (John at camp) and 3:16 (Katie/Ciera FistBump)

09-22-13, 01:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Press Images"
Sorry Tribe, is there a link to where Kona states this? In order to put them chronologically, you have to compare them to the times of the shots of the other tribe as well?

I will go track it down in Mess Hall, if I can find it....

09-22-13, 06:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Press Images"
Sorry, darlin'. Those were the only answers provided.
However, since they were all shot after the challenge, I assumed since the Galang tribe photos weren't included with the After Immunity shots that theirs did indeed come from before the immunity challenge.
As for link...Kona's Timestamp

09-22-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
13. "Thanks Tribe!"
OK, great to know, Tribe! That really helps...Historically, the tribe photographed after the IC is the one that typically has lost the IC and is in the midst of pre-TC drama.

So, in addition to your assessments from the misdirection clues, here is more evidence that the loved ones are returning to TC.

IMHO, it's looking more like Rachel will be off to RI....?

09-21-13, 06:19 PM (EST)
7. "10sec promo (RI)"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •