The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-13, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
Vytas ~ ~ Aras
Laura B. ~ ~ Rupert
Katie ~ ~ Tina
Tyson ~ ~ Rachel
Laura M. ~ ~ Cierra
Candice ~ ~ John
Colton ~ ~ Caleb
Gervase ~ ~ Marissa
Kat ~ ~ Hayden
Monica ~ ~ Brad

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal michel 08-21-13 1
   RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal SpotTheDifference 08-21-13 2
       RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal CTgirl 08-22-13 3
           RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal Estee 08-22-13 4
           RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal SpotTheDifference 08-22-13 6
               RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal CTgirl 08-22-13 7
 RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal SOAR64 08-22-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-13, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-13 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

Redemption Island is back. I guess they gotta protect Poopert.

Survivor: Blood vs. Water will enable each castaway's loved one to determine whether they want to "save" and switch places with their partner when they are voted out of their tribe -- allowing the voted-off partner to immediately re-enter the game on the other tribe -- or allow them on go to Redemption Island to fend for themselves.

What?? Sounds stupid already.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-21-13, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
Not only that:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/08/21/survivor-host-jeff-probst-explains-the-many-blood-vs-water-twists/

Apparently, you can swap yourself for the person in Redemption Island on the day of the duel. The RI winner also gets to give out the HII clue.

Any interest that I have to watch the show is officially gone. I'll just probably follow what's happening from the ECST or Wikipedia.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-13, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
This part kills me:

The Return of Redemption Island
Why did “Survivor” bring back one of their most polarizing twists ever? “One of the reasons that those of us who like Redemption Island like it so much is it keeps great characters in the game a little longer,” Probst said. “That’s what you want, you want your best characters on screen. It’s like the loser’s bracket, but they’re still playing. I don’t have any issues with the second chance, I don’t come from that world. I get it, some people think when you’re out, you’re out. That’s a fair argument, I just don’t agree with it. I grew up playing sandlot baseball. I liked the loser’s bracket. You still get to play on Sunday. It made sense this time because we’ve got returning players, so we’re going to keep some of them longer.”

Umm Jeff, the word Survivor and Loser's bracket are mutually exclusive.

*waves to Spot* I will watch because I've read the spoilers and I'm interested to see how the finalists get to the end.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-13, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
Do you remember when Jeff used to try and put at least a little bit of remote plausibility into his pre-airing hype lies?

No?

Me neither.

By the way, in what form of baseball do you get to stay on base after you're called out?

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-22-13, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
Hi CT I would love to stick around, but the show itself is making that hard to do. Really, the main reason why I'm still lurking around the Survivor boards is that they're filming in the Philippines and I might be able to contribute a little bit to any cultural discussions.

Although, again, let's face it, Survivor hasn't really done anything cultural since it landed in the Philippines.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-13, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
We can hope Spot, we can hope!

(But I think it's going to be all about the returning players.)

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-13, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S27 B vs W Cast Reveal"
Am I understanding this correctly? I did not think that the rules allowed Survivor contestants to work together in order to share prize money. How will this rule be skirted when you have Rupert and his wife competing? Why do they keep bringing Rupert back? You can only take so much Tie Dye.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •