The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9922 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-13, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
The filming is underway and things are starting to come together, as we get further into the shooting schedule, as to the where, when, what and who is involved with the new season of Survivor.
This post marks the attempt to digest and republish a cleaner version of what we have so far.

So, we begin with Where:

Tis old news now but the Philippines plays host again, this time taking place on the island of Palaui off the Northern coast of the Cagayan region of Luzon.
Courtesy of Wiki:
Geography
Palaui Island lies off the northwestern part of a large promontory in San Vicente, in the municipality of Santa Ana, Cagayan province. It is 10 k/6.2 mi at its longest and about 5 k/3.1 mi at its widest and moderately high. The western shore of the island appears bold, but on the eastern side, a reef projects from its side for 2.4 k/1.5 mi, the edge of it being 0.8 k/0.50 mi from and extending around the small islet of Escucha, east of Palaui. The Dos Hermanos rocky islets lie off Cape Engaņo, in the northern point of Palaui, and there are some rocks off the northeast point of the island, about 1.6 k0.99 mi eastward of the cape. Gran Laja island, a low rock islet surrounded by breakers, is one of the rocks located northeast off Palaui.
At the southwest end of Palaui Island is Puerto Point, a high, wooded bluff. East of the point and south of Palaui is Rona Island, a low, wooded island with a white base of sand and rocks. Escucha Island is a high and wooded islet east of Palaui, and beyond Rona Island when seen from southwestward through the channel between Palaui Island and the mainland, where a few more islets are located.

Flora and Fauna
Palaui Island was declared as a National Marine Reserve in August 28, 1994 encompassing an area of 7,145 hectares/17,660 acres. The waters around the island boast of 21 commercial species of fishes with about 50 hectares/120 acres of undisturbed corals.
Because of its remoteness, Palaui Island is home to 105 species of rattan and similar commercially valuable timber producing wood species plus 25 imported shrubs and is the sanctuary for 90 migratory birds.

Places to go
The northern point of the island is called Cape Engaņo where on the summit of the hill lie the ruins of Cape Engaņo Lighthouse. Engaņo Cove or Siwangag Cove is a small cove southwest of the lighthouse where supplies for the station were previously landed. Today, small vessels can find good anchorage in this protected cove, except by northwesterly and westerly winds. A trail and a 229-step concrete stairway from the cove leads the travelers to the lighthouse.
The Port of San Vicente in Santa Ana, Cagayan, situated between Palaui Island and the coast of Luzon, is the jump-off point for crossing the channel to Punta Verde (Point Verde) on Palaui Island, or heading to Engaņo Cove, a little further to the north. The hike from Punta Verde, the southeast tip of Palaui, to Cape Engaņo takes about 3.5 to 4 hours of hike through beautiful verdant scenery. Primitive camping is allowed at the lighthouse vicinity.

Weather: It must be stated that the Philippines as a whole is huge and the weather for the entire region is vastly different from corner to corner, with tons of micro-climates within very small areas.
Nonetheless, we try to spoil through weather as well and so far... it looks like the first couple of weeks has been relatively mild with minimal potential for storms. But they are entering the rainy season and they still have a couple more weeks of filming to go.

When: It has become known that filming began on the 19th of May. One week after the reunion.
And Survivor production, as it usually does, takes over the region entire. The land and surrounding areas at multiple sites being closed to "normal" activity.
Luckily, for those that do get effected by these restrictions they often end up with jobs with Survivor or are given stipends to temporarily cease activities without ruining livelihoods.
As cited from the Philippine Daily Inquirer. The locals have been well taken care of.

Now, as to the What:
EPJP teased just the title at the end of the reunion; Blood vs Water.
However, some early sleuthing revealed more about the theme through it's potential casting choices.
Who:
The casting theme is returnees and their loved ones.
The lovely and talented webmaster at SurvivorFever has the most comprehensive list so far (all compiled into one easy read)
The returnees are:
Gervase Petersen (Borneo)
Tina Wesson (Outback/AllStars)
Aras Baskauskas (Panama)
Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands/AllStars/HvV)
Tyson Apostol (Toncantins/HvV)
Laura Morret (Samoa)
Colton Cumbie (South Pacific)
Monica Culpepper (South Pacific)
Kat Edorsson (South Pacific)
RC SaintAmour (Philippines)

their relations are:
Craig SaintAmour (RC's father) *Blood
Hayden Moss (Kat's boyfriend) *Water
Brad Culpepper (Monica's husband) *Water
Caleb Bankston (Colton's boyfriend) *Water
Ciera Morret (Laura's duaghter) *Blood
Rachel Foulger (Tyson's girlfriend) *Water
Laura Boneham (Rupert's wife) *Water
Vytas Baskaskas (Aras' brother) *Blood
Katie Wesson (Tina's daughter) *Blood
NayNay?? Petersen (Gervase's relation) *Blood

as to Grevase's relation it was originally rumored to be his nephew, then it was purported to be his niece.
either way, it seems that in order to keep the Blood vs Water teams even from the beginning that Gervase is with a blood relation.
AND keeping the genders even it would point to it being a female blood relative.
However, it should be noted that when splitting tribes Blood VS Water, that the Blood tribe comes out with a 6/4 split of Females to males and the Water tribe ends up with a 4/6 split females to Males.
I'm thinking this probably leads to an initial mix of Blood "pairs" and Water "pairs" being on the same tribes at the start. OR it means for the first time ever the tribes begin with a planned gender imbalance. (NOT counting Fiji as it was a last minute loss of a female*Mellisa McNulty before filming started that lead to a 19 person start, and a male dominant number to begin with.)

Anywhooze... back to the What as we have even MORE news to share.
According to newly retired sourcer (known for both Philippines and Caramoan spoiling), beatlebum79 drops this KABOOM...
...you heard this first here: Redemption Island is back.

So not only are tired old cast members dragged out of the closet to participate but so is one of the most universally reviled twists ever to appear in the game. (Excluding only the Purple Rock. And yes, I am including the Outcast twist.)
The implications of resuscitating redemption points quite obviously to JP wanting to give a favorite of his more than just a 2nd chance (5th?, 6th?) at winning the game.
It was born of Rob and Russell. It did not work for Russell and Rob didn't need it. It was kept for Ozzy and Coach. Coach didn't need it and finally it somewhat paid off for Ozzy.
My guess is that the hope this time would be that either Rupert or Tyson (JP's faves?) would be able to utilize this "back-door" to grab a win.

Also of note is TDT's Calendar, which currently reflects the first two cycles end with "Pairs" being voted out (and sent to redemption).
Do they compete against their partner to stay in the game or do pairs square off against each other to stay?

And before I close, I'd like to make a small nod to our very own astrologically-minded "BLOWS prophet"..."G".
I can guarantee that this message was not intentional but it certainly did raise some alarm bells in those that follow rumors such as these.
It's been called the..."Over 40 Curse".
While having nothing to do with the game, filming, or really anything relating to survivor, it does bring up a nevertheless asked question...
"Do the old folks get booted early?"
If this were to somehow come to fruition, look for LL to be filled with Rupert, Laura, Tina, Craig, Monica, Brad, Laura and Gervase.
Wow! That's actually a lot of folks over 40.
Could this be the oldest average cast ever?

Anyways, those are the puzzle pieces we have and that's it from me, for now.
Please feel free to add new information as it comes in.
The edit feature of this board allows for only 20000 seconds to elapse between edits, so after a while the original post will be outdated and will depend on future posts to carry the torch.
Oh and always remember; square brackets are for HTML not for (including thoughts).

And all this time I promised a bullet list and didn't even include one.
oops.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Weather run-down tribephyl 06-07-13 1
   RE: Weather run-down SpotTheDifference 06-08-13 2
       RE: Weather run-down Round Robin 06-08-13 3
   Weather Report: Almanac Records dabo 07-30-13 46
 RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... SurvivorManiac 06-09-13 4
   RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... dabo 06-09-13 5
       RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... tribephyl 06-09-13 6
           RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... SurvivorManiac 06-09-13 9
   Other rumours... PepeLePew13 06-09-13 7
       RE: Other rumours... tribephyl 06-09-13 8
           RE: Other rumours... dabo 06-09-13 10
               RE: Other rumours... SurvivorManiac 06-09-13 11
                   RE: Other rumours... dabo 06-09-13 12
                       RE: Other rumours... SurvivorManiac 06-09-13 13
                           RE: Other rumours... udg 06-09-13 14
               RE: Other rumours... tribephyl 06-10-13 15
                   RE: Other rumours... SurvivorManiac 06-10-13 16
   RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... dabo 06-16-13 20
       RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... SurvivorManiac 06-16-13 21
 Probst dabo 06-14-13 17
   RE: Probst tribephyl 06-14-13 18
       RE: Probst SurvivorManiac 06-14-13 19
 RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... SurvivorManiac 06-26-13 22
   RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... Estee 06-26-13 23
       RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... Round Robin 06-26-13 24
           RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... tribephyl 06-26-13 25
 RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... SurvivorManiac 06-28-13 26
   RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... Sheldor 11-06-13 53
 RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... SurvivorManiac 06-29-13 27
   Full list of current Missyae's spoi... PepeLePew13 06-29-13 28
       More info... PepeLePew13 06-30-13 29
           RE: More info... PepeLePew13 06-30-13 30
               RE: More info... Round Robin 07-01-13 31
               RE: More info... tribephyl 07-01-13 32
           Not surprised. Estee 07-01-13 33
               RE: Not surprised. Round Robin 07-01-13 34
                   RE: Not surprised. PepeLePew13 07-01-13 35
           Change of info... PepeLePew13 07-04-13 38
 Quitter... PepeLePew13 07-01-13 36
   RE: Quitter... tribephyl 07-01-13 37
       RE: Quitter... suzzee 07-07-13 41
           RE: Quitter... Round Robin 07-08-13 42
 Cast-Aways dabo 07-05-13 39
   RE: Cast-Aways PepeLePew13 07-05-13 40
 premiere date tribephyl 07-10-13 43
   RE: premiere date Round Robin 07-11-13 44
   RE: premiere date suzzee 07-23-13 45
 RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... SpotTheDifference 08-05-13 47
 "Sacrifice" Twist tribephyl 08-05-13 48
 RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... SurvivorManiac 08-10-13 49
 Screenshot PepeLePew13 08-26-13 50
   RE: Screenshot tribephyl 08-27-13 51
 RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water ... performanz 08-27-13 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-07-13, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Weather run-down"
Thank you Dabo for keeping up on it.

Week 1: Highs in the 90(F)s. lows in the 70(F)s. Cloudy, 40%-60% chances of rain most days.
Week 2: Highs in the 90(F)s. lows in the 70(F)s. Overcast with thunderstorms possible early in week and later on weekend.
Week 3: Highs in the 90(F)s. lows in the 70(F)s. Chance of rain on monday, overcast/clear on Tuesday, 20%-50% chance of rainstorms Wednesday through Sunday.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SpotTheDifference 919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-08-13, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Weather run-down"
We do have reports of a tropical depression brewing in the western Philippines. This usually means moderate to heavy raining during the nighttime.

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/pagasa-warns-of-rains-due-to-tropical-depression-%E2%80%9Cdante---084056130.html

Round Robin 2274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-08-13, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Weather run-down"
They've either just had or are about to have the merge, so most of the weak sisters are probably eliminated already. Unless it hits the game area at at least tropical storm strength, I doubt it affects the game much.

dabo 25629 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-13, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Weather Report: Almanac Records"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-13 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Weather Report: High and Dry

Filming commenced on Monday, May 19, and concluded on Thursday, June 27. Though the rainy season in the Philippines commenced on Day 22, June 10, the northern region, including Palaui Island, escaped the brunt of it during the filming time, with a fairly static weather pattern.

The nearest weather stations to PI were at Aparri, about 20 miles southwest of PI, and the airport on Calayan Island, approximately 40 miles north and west of both Aparri and PI. While satellite (cloud) imagery was available, radar (rain) imagery was not available.

Daytime high temperatures were consistant, in the 90s, with the highest temperature, 97, recorded on day 21, June 9. Nightime lows were consistant, in the 70s or low 80s, with the lowest recordings, 75, on days 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10.

Rain or thunderstorms in the region were recorded on days 2 (Aparri), 3 (Calayan), 4 (C), 5 (C), 6 (A), 9 (A), 22 (A), 24 (C), 25 (C), 26 (C), 29 (A), 30 (A), 31 (A), 32 (C), 36 (A), 37 (C). The most rain recorded was on day 22 at 1.38 inches.

SurvivorManiac 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-09-13, 05:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorManiac Click to send private message to SurvivorManiac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
Someone over at SS apparently saw 3 contestants today in Manilla, which would mean they are prejury as Manilla is quite a distance from the Palaui Islands.

Kat, Candice W and her husband

We can assume Candice was a contestant, right? Missyae tweeted a few weeks ago before filming that Candice was an alternate. Does that mean that someone pulled out of the game and her and her husband were the replacements, or do alternates always stay on location until filming is over?

06-09-13, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
I believe alternates are usually allowed to return home once the game actually starts. But with the family twist perhaps they had alternates stick around, free vacation.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/106235/Survivor-Blood-vs-Water-Spoiler?page=13

Mister Plum #254
06/09/13 02:47 AM

My goodness guys, I saw Kat in a local mall here in Manila. I was elated but hesitant to talk to her at first but I did anyway. I wouldn't let her pass. But she told me that I can't take a picture of them, and I said I understand. She told me "thanks for watching the show though" then I went back to my friend. Then of course I took a pcture of them. What's more interesting though is she's with CANDICE!!!! And Candice was with a guy, I assume it's her husband. I'll post a photo when I get home. Don't be too excited though because most of them are just their backs. But damn, what a great day this is.

Mister Plum #255
06/09/13 03:11 AM

Also I might add, Candice was with her husband but I didn't see Hayden around, Hayden probably reached the merge. :/

Mister Plum #256
06/09/13 03:13 AM

They've probably merged by now since they're already here in Manila which is hours of transportation away from Palaui. Sorry for the triple post.

Mister Plum #263
06/09/13 03:39 AM

Well I'm in the theater right now, Hayden is nowhere to be found.

Mister Plum #269
06/09/13 03:50 AM

I didn't care about the guy but whoever that was, Candice was holding his hands while walking. I think that's her husband. Kat looked at him when she said their photos can't be taken.

Mister Plum #279
06/09/13 04:40 AM

My pleasure SFAN, I was shocked myself. It's just an ordinary day then voila they appeared. I saw Candice first but thought it's not her because who would expect that she's here then I saw Kat after and confirmed that they're the real deal. Lol. Forgot to mention Kat said "you didn't see us, okay? " but she's really nice and approachable.

Mister Plum #291
06/09/13 09:47 AM

I originally saw them at Landmark but I followed them from there to Greenbelt. If only I had my whole day for nothing I would stalk them nonstop. It was fun taking pictures of them even if I failed miserably by capturing their faces! I'm just happy I was able to talk to them. It's one of the most unexpected and random thing to happen in my life, as corny as that sound.

Mister Plum #301
06/09/13 10:40 AM

They're not accompanied by anyone. I stalked them for quite some time and didn't see other players/bodyguards with them. Candice is really tricky. From what I've observed, her husband seem really shy/quiet, not entertaining for reality TV but he's quite fit so that could be a reason why he could e on/alternate. But we can also say this about Tyson's girlfriend and other family members so it's really tricky. But it's really shocking to see her. Actually, I saw her first before I saw Kat so I didn't instantly think that she's the real deal especially she was never mentioned as a spoiler so there's really a huge possibility that she's an alternate. It'd be great though if she's on even if she didnt't go that far just cause they probably have more surprises than what we've been provided by Redmond and other posters who provided cast spoilers. This also opens the possibility that there are other well hidden players aside from Candice (if she's on) cast for BvW.

06-09-13, 07:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-13 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

Thanks for bringing this over, Dabo and S'Maniac. Fun!

I wouldn't doubt for a second that production kept alternates around and sent them on vacations intermingled with cast members. Just to throw misdirection everywhere.
Most telling is Hayden wasn't with them. Very Interesting...

06-09-13, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorManiac Click to send private message to SurvivorManiac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
I would assume they would give alternates the choice of sticking around or not. I don't think they would force them to stay, though. They would have to take leave off work in the case that they actually did get called up into the game, so its possible that maybe CBS just gives them a free vacation for it if they want it or allows them to return home if they want.

These photos raise more questions than give answers.

PepeLePew13 24833 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-13, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Other rumours..."
Nothing is official yet, mostly just rumours or scuttlebutt gathered by the locals and some have been reported by Missyae as rumours as well:

- Kat appears to be an early boot (as shown above)
- Hayden appears to have made the merge (he's not with Kat above)
- Tina beats Colton on R.I. pre-merge
- RC's dad was a medievac

06-09-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Other rumours..."
I would watch out for that RC's dad one. The news/comment came from a "visitor" and the claim was given as taking place nearly two days before filming began.
As in, male SaintAmour might have been removed before the game OR the SaintAmour name had the visitor speculating that it was RC's dad when indeed it was striking coincidence and having nothing to do with the game at all.
IOW&IMHO; In Manila, 2 days before filming, at a hospital, doesn't speak to me that Craig SaintAmour even makes the game.
However, random SaintAmour male in a Manila hospital two days before filming sounds almost too coincidental.

But with the recent Candice/Husband sightings it fun to contemplate who was initially chosen and whom of them were alternates, whom got removed at the last moment and replaced...etc.

The Tina V Colton rumor, while not surprising, is at least enjoyable to ponder.

06-09-13, 08:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Other rumours..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-13 AT 08:34 PM (EST)

With the Blood v Water theme, if it is indeed that blood are blood relatives and water are not blood related, Candice and hubby (water) wouldn't work as a sub for RC and father (blood). The theme really complicates up the alternates, it can't simply be older male, younger male, older female, younger female. They may have flown out a tribeworth or more of alternates.

male/male, blood related
male/male, not blood related
female/female, blood related
male/female, blood related
male/female, not blood related

Throw in a match on a race basis, matches for approximate age groups, they could have had two tribeworth of alternates. That's a lot of people interrupting their lives just to get a free quick trip to the Phillipines then just go back home.

06-09-13, 08:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Other rumours..."
I guess they could have brought out the returning player alternates with a female AND male partner with them? Definitely sounds like a mess though.

Also, Im not so sure that tribes are literally being split into Blood related (mothers, sons, fathers, brothers) vs Water related (couples etc). In Probst's interview with EW he said the family members and returnees would be playing 'against each other'.

Im also not completely sold on Tina's inclusion. Do we have any evidence that backs it up? With the others it is obvious to tell from due to social media absence but with Tina there really is no solid way to confirm it so for all we know, Tina may have never been on and Candice could have always been meant to be on this entire time. This is all confusing right now.

I guess we could be over-analyzing and Candice is simply there because she was an alternate, took leave off work so she stayed to enjoy the vacation rather than be sent back to the US.

06-09-13, 09:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Other rumours..."
Probst always talks that way. It is ultimately an individual game which only one can win, everyone on the beach on day one is everyone else's competition.

I know the blood relations and water relations is spec, but it matches with the rumored pairs evenly. And it would be better to have the tribes be half returning and half new players rather than one tribe of all returning and one tribe of all new, that's so been done.

06-09-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Other rumours..."
I actually hope that isnt the case, because think about it - 3 pairs would quickly align together to make a majority and just vote off the other four people. That would be incredibly boring. I think it would be better to have Returnees vs Family at first.

udg 3112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-09-13, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Other rumours..."
They're hoping to see someone throw a challenge to save their partner on the other tribe. /speculation

06-10-13, 00:39 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Other rumours..."
I never said anything about Candice being a sub for RC.
I simply said that Candice could have been an alternative. Probably amongst many alternates and alternate family members as well.
Yet the cast, as it is speculated so far, does not match up all the evens in order to make a truly Blood VS Water tribal split (with even genders and even returnee/family ratios) at the beginning. So something has got to give.

One thing is for sure...if Kat and Candice and Candice's husband are on the new season none of them make merge.

06-10-13, 01:07 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Other rumours..."
Well if Candice was actually on, then she must have replaced another female favorite who had a male partner which pretty much nails it down to RC or Monica. However, its definitely plausible we potentially have some of the family members wrong too so for all we know RC could be out there with a female.

Lots of question marks have been raised with these photos, interesting stuff. Chances are we wont know more until the end of the month when the cast returns.

06-16-13, 03:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
Now a Suckster has reported seeing Colton in Thailand.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/90905/Colton-Cumbie-Shouldve-jumped-in-the-fire?page=92

Sweating Bullets #1831
06/16/13 12:48 AM

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I actually saw Colton in Thailand a few days ago. He was with about 7/8 people (which I assume were his mates) and when I got close enough to ask him if he was infact Colton from Survivor he darted off on me! He might have thought I was a local or because I am dark skinned he freaked out? Who knows.

Sweating Bullets #1836
06/16/13 09:44 AM

In Bangkok - near the Grand Palace - there was a street market about a 10 minute drive away from it

06-16-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
That ties in with what SurvivorUnited said on Sucks too. SurvivorUnited said that all of the One World crew are booted early. I know that anyone could just say that, but he spoiled a good portion of the cast before others did so I believe him, but Im still taking it all with a grain of salt. The game should be finishing up soon as they are on Day 30 now, so we will hopefully get more information soon once they are back.

06-14-13, 02:16 PM (EST)
17. "Probst"
LAST EDITED ON 06-14-13 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

HAPPY DANCE!

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/19773/20130614/survivor-blood-vs-water-spoilers-jeff-probst-format-will-change-all-winners-season-listen.htm

To start, he revealed that the format of the show has not been changed in any way, "other than bringing on loved ones." They will not be competing in pairs, there won't be two winners and they will not bring back the rumored "Redemption Island" twist.

"But we anticipate that (the loved ones twist) will change the show," he admitted, "that this twist will find new wrinkles in places we didn't know they were.

ETA: Finally got through listening to everything he said and he didn't expressly deny the rumors of pairs, two winners or RI, the writer jumped on what he did say to dash the rumors. What he did say was they hadn't changed the format in any way because of the family twist, they want to see how that works out.

06-14-13, 05:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Probst"
Curse you, EPJP and your anti-non-commital-hype!
Thank you Ross, for reading into it. I seriously hope Redemption does not reappear but considering it has been a past twist it wouldn't be considered a new twist if they included it.
I too would just like to see a "normal" season play out with significant others.

06-14-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Probst"
LAST EDITED ON 06-14-13 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

Probst actually did specifically deny two winners in the interview, but not Redemption Island. Him denying two winners should deny the rumor that they are playing in pairs, too. Him mentioning keeping the same format definitely makes me think there is no Redemption Island, though. I really hope there isn't.

06-26-13, 01:02 AM (EST)
22. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
According to Missyae, the first two boots are returnees. Colton first, then Tina.

We also know Kat goes pre-merge which seems to indicate that maybe the returnees don't dominate pre-merge for once like they usually do.

Estee 55615 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-13, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-13 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

Well, at least this gives us the second most ideal amount of KKKolton exposure. (First-best would have been 'none'.) No one could trust him and it looks as if the tribe just didn't want to bother putting up with him long enough to drag a goat into the finals. Surprisingly intelligent tribe they've got there.

Tina probably just fell victim to challenge-weakest first.

06-26-13, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
Tina might also have fallen to the "boot the previous winners" curse.

06-26-13, 05:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-13 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

My thought is that both KKKolton and Benedict Tina (and probably Krazy Kat as well) are fringe players to the dominant alliance and also are the weakest and most annoying of those not in the alliance.

Truly speculative of course but I can see Gervase, Aras and Tyson initially bonding as well as Monica and Laura bonding.
The 5 of them choose between the rest, until a swap.
They'll probably initially keep RC and Rupert in the loop because they are both stronger competitors.
Gervase Petersen (Borneo)
Aras Baskauskas (Panama)
Tyson Apostol (Toncantins/HvV)
Laura Morret (Samoa)
Monica Culpepper (One World)

RC SaintAmour (Philippines)
Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands/AllStars/HvV)
Colton Cumbie (One World)
Kat Edorsson (One World)
Tina Wesson (Outback/AllStars)

I seriously doubt that previous winners becomes a curse again as it would also include Aras and he doesn't appear to have a difficulty in getting people to befriend him anyways.
However, Tina, socially, does not have the initial stamina to keep up with all of the goings on. She relies too much on people coming to her.
It worked in Australia because of Colby. No one here will want to make that initial move with her.

With Colton, if he wasn't one of the first gone I would have been extremely surprised.
His social game is very needy and the remainder of the cast is not.
Well, Rupert is but he's also extremely strong physically, for the tribal phase.

As far as Kat is concerned, I really thought the OneWorld contingent would have kept her safe.
But if Monica has cut ties with both her and KKKolton than it's easy to see the "dominant alliance" starting to form and whom is initially on the outside.

Or is that just me?

06-28-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
26. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-13 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

Laura, Kat & Aras are now active on social media again which must mean that the cast is now back. Aras & Tyson both followed Laura's daughter on Twitter, but Aras unfollowed both Tyson & Laura.

Sheldor 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-13, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
SurvivorManiac on 06-28-13 at 08:43 PM wrote:
"Aras & Tyson both followed Laura's daughter on Twitter, but Aras unfollowed both Tyson & Laura."

Are you referring to Aras' "OddUsMusic" Twitter account?
https://twitter.com/OddUsMusic/following

OddUsMusic Twitter account is still following both Tyson and Laura Morett and their names are far enough down the list that it does not look like they were removed and later added back in.

06-29-13, 08:32 PM (EST)
27. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
Missyae has said Colton is actually not the first boot and that it is really Rupert. He said Rupert is 100% the real first boot. Hmmmm.

06-29-13, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Full list of current Missyae's spoilers"
Missyae has been busy today revealing little tidbits here and there - the cast just got home in the last two days so new info has been leaking out and being confirmed.

Correct, Missyae has said he's now questioning his original source who said that Colton was 1st and Tina 2nd - he's checking into whether Tina is still 2nd or not.

Other spoiler info leaked:

RC and her dad were pulled from the game as her dad had high blood pressure, and were replaced by Candice and her husband John, both were pre-jury boots.

Pre-jury boots - Rupert 1st (100%), Tina 2nd (investigating this), Kat, Candice, John, Colton (maybe), Aras (maybe).

Brad (Monica's husband) was "kickass" in the challenges, but no confirm of how he did.

Tyson was a "star".

No news on how Hayden did in the game, just "looks good".

Missyae never said that a non-returnee would win as others had speculated. He's choosing not to say who are the finalists at least at this point in time.

06-30-13, 05:21 PM (EST)
29. "More info..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-13 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

He's really pushing Tyson as a major star this season. Latest tweets:
Meet your crush for season 27 Jeff Probst
...and...
He has his eye on the prize.

Also posted that Russhole (a.k.a. "Crusty Pants") isn't going to like watching Laura/Ciera this season as Laura did him in back in Samoa. Someone thought one of Laura/Ciera would be a quitter, and Missyae emphatically said "no".

Someone asked, "Is Tina still one of the first three boots?" then later "If this means Tina isn't the second boot, I'll take it" ... Missyae replied, "Take it." So Tina isn't the 2nd boot, then.

Missyae also said a big hint will be coming later today as to who quits this season.

06-30-13, 08:51 PM (EST)
30. "RE: More info..."
Confirmed: NO redemption island.

07-01-13, 03:05 AM (EST)
31. "RE: More info..."
THANK GOD!!!!!!!

07-01-13, 05:51 AM (EST)
32. "RE: More info..."
WooHoo!

Estee 55615 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-13, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Not surprised."
Tyson does fulfill the primary requirement for being Jeff's favorite: he's an irredeemable egotistical jerkass.

07-01-13, 04:36 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Not surprised."
Tyson is too much of a richard cranium and a d-bag to win, though. JiffyProbe might favor him, at least sarcastically if not in reality, but no Survivor jury I've ever seen would vote him as the winner.

07-01-13, 05:47 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Not surprised."
It should be okay... not many of Jiffy's favourites have won all the way - Ozzy, Coach, Russhole (at the time, a favourite), several others. So even if Tyson is a new host's pet, that doesn't mean he's winning it all.

07-04-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
38. "Change of info..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-13 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

Sources (note the plural 's') are now saying that Jiffy flat-out lied when he said there was no Redemption Island this season.

Who the hell knows? Guess we'll just have to sit tight and wait for the season to come to know for sure.

07-01-13, 06:58 PM (EST)
36. "Quitter..."
Missyae has revealed who the quitter is this season:

(giving space here in case there are those who would like this to be a surprise)

It's Colton, who apparently quits right after his BF is booted out.

07-01-13, 07:29 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Quitter..."

suzzee 5077 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-13, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Quitter..."
Love the picture lol, as for him quitting yay for us and I hope he took Retread Island with him.

I should be watched....closely.

07-08-13, 04:54 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Quitter..."
Colton is nothing but a wimp and a windbag, and reality TV will be best served by him crawling back in whatever hole he crawled out of. He's a hateful jerk, and you'd think a gay man would know better, but he obviously doesn't.

07-05-13, 01:59 PM (EST)
39. "Cast-Aways"
While TDT is still listing RC among the castaways, Craig has been removed from the list. I doubt they sent RC into the game as an orphan, but who knows. Here is the list as it currently stands.

Returnees

Aras Baskauskas (31 CA) Yoga Instructor (S12)
Candice Cody nee Woodcock (30 DC) Doctor (S13, S20)
Colton Cumbie (22 AL) Student (S24)
Gervace Peterson (42 PA) Coach (S1)
Kat Edorsson (24 FL) Sales (S24)
Laura Morett (43 OR) Office Manager (S19)
Monica Culpepper (42 FL) Physical Therapist (S24)
RC Saint-Amour (28 NY) Banker (S25)
Rupert Boneham (49 IN) Self-Promoter (S7, S8, S20)
Tina Wesson (52 TN) Nurse (S2, S8)
Tyson Apostol (38 UT) Cyclist (S18, S20)

Relatives

Brad Culpepper (44 FL) Lawyer, Ex-NFL (Monica's husband)
Caleb Bankston (26 AL) Student? (Colton's boyfriend)
Ciera Eastin (22 OR) Sales (Laura's daughter)
Hayden Moss (27 AZ) Big Brother winner (Kat's boyfriend)
John Cody (32 DC) Doctor (Candice's husband)
Katie Collins (24 NY) Artist (Tina's daughter)
Laura Boneham (44 IN) Politician's Wife (Rupert's wife)
Marissa Peterson (20 NC) Student (Gervace's niece)
Rachel Foulger (31 UT) Graphic Designer? (Tyson's girlfriend)
Vytas Baskauskas (33 CA) Yoga Instructor (Aras' brother)

07-05-13, 03:48 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Cast-Aways"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-13 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

Yup, as I posted above, RC and her dad Craig were both pulled from the game pre-show because Craig had high blood pressure and they were replaced by Candice and her husband John.

07-10-13, 08:17 PM (EST)
43. "premiere date"
CBS ANNOUNCES
"SURVIVOR
BLOOD vs WATER"
PREMIERE DATE

Wednesday, September 18th
Special 90-Minute Premiere

07-11-13, 00:40 AM (EST)
44. "RE: premiere date"
Could have guessed that easily. Normal 3rd Wednesday start date.

suzzee 5077 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: premiere date"
Thanks Tribe, now will someone remind me because after a season of hamster droppings I'm liable to be in the fetal position.

SpotTheDifference 919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-05-13, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
I just saw this posted by missyae over at Facebook:

Galang = Respect
Tadhana = Fate

08-05-13, 03:32 PM (EST)
48. ""Sacrifice" Twist"
Seems the biggest alteration to game format (aside from the return of Redemption Island) is that the Survivors now have an opportunity to "sacrifice" themselves in place of their loved ones being voted out.
For instance; Laura Boneham is "voted" out of her tribe. Rupert then has the opportunity to "sacrifice" himself in her stead. Going to Redemption Island, in her place.

08-10-13, 09:49 AM (EST)
49. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
Some more spoilers from Cronix and SurvivorsUnite from SS:
- 2 people voted off in the premiere.
- These people are Candice from the returnees, and Laura Boneham from the loved ones tribe.
- Rupert replaced Laura B at Redemption Island and loses the duel to Candice, making him first out.
- Colton quits before the merge
- Tina and her daughter and Laura M and her daughter are on the jury
- Hayden makes jury
- The final three is Monica, Gervase & Tyson.

08-26-13, 11:16 PM (EST)
50. "Screenshot"
Just a coincidence, right?

(Can't recall where I picked this up from, tried to find where I got the image from but it's no longer in my history. My apologies for the non-credit)

08-27-13, 01:40 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Screenshot"
Well, it certainly is the easiest route.
(Besides being first alphabetically by last name.)

performanz 46 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-13, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail performanz Click to send private message to performanz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: *Official* S27: Blood vs Water | Pre-Season spoiling..."
Don't know how reliable this would be. On the big brother live feeds, Elissa, sister of former winner Rachel, said she was told before they entered the house that Hayden, a former big brother winner, was final 4 on upcoming survivor.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •