The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-12, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
THE MILLION-DOLLAR PRIZE AND TITLE OF SOLE SURVIVOR IS JUST DAYS AWAY AS THE FINAL FIVE CASTAWAYS BATTLE IT OUT, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 12

CHEAT TWEET: A million dollars is within reach for 1 of the 5 remaining castaways. Who deserves 2 make final 3? #Survivor 12/12 8/7c http://bit.ly/VouXIT

"Gouge My Eyes Out" — The million-dollar prize and title of Sole Survivor is within reach for one of the five remaining castaways. Meanwhile, a few castaways strike a final three deal while aboard a moving ship far from their fellow tribemates, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Dec. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Outfrontgirl 12-07-12 1
   RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... SquidProQuo 12-07-12 2
       RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... SquidProQuo 12-07-12 3
           RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Outfrontgirl 12-07-12 4
 RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Estee 12-08-12 5
   RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Outfrontgirl 12-08-12 6
 RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Outfrontgirl 12-08-12 7
   RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Bebo 12-08-12 8
       RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Outfrontgirl 12-09-12 9
           RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... dabo 12-09-12 10
               RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Outfrontgirl 12-09-12 12
           RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... PepeLePew13 12-09-12 11
               RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Outfrontgirl 12-09-12 13
                   RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Bebo 12-09-12 14
                       RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... dabo 12-10-12 15
                           RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Flowerpower 12-10-12 16
                               RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... dabo 12-10-12 22
 RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... PepeLePew13 12-10-12 17
   RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Outfrontgirl 12-10-12 18
   RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Flowerpower 12-10-12 19
       RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Sheldor 12-10-12 20
       RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... dabo 12-10-12 21
   RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... SquidProQuo 12-12-12 23
       RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... Flowerpower 12-12-12 24
           RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Ou... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-07-12, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Note the Cheat Tweet says Final 3!

It looks like they will go into the Finale with 4 players for a change, or CBS tweeters have no clue about their own show. One of the two.

Boat ride reward -- seems three will go and two will stay at camp, as a few is three and it's hard to strike a F3 deal between 2 people.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Skupin, Lisa, Denise strike the deal, because we know that Skupin and Lisa were ready to ditch Malcolm -- now they just need to get Denise on board to dump him at F4 after the idol is done.

Predict Abi stays at camp and annoys Malcolm, who may utter the title, or maybe that is a Skupin quote and it's just another brush with mutilation as he climbs a tree or something.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-07-12, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Hi OFG, so nice to see you back on the board! Totally agree with your line of thought on the clues.

Denise is due for a reward after missing out on time with her hubby....and it should be hilarious to see Abi and Malcolm left alone. Loved his dementor one-liner this week!

P.S. Probst mentioned Final 3 in his EW teaser for next week too. I posted it in the live thread.

12-07-12, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
OK, I just went to the Vidcaps thread and noticed the latest promo:

Announcer: The power alliance is crumbling.

Malcolm (camera confessional): Lisa said that she wants to go to the end with someone that she can beat.

Lisa (camera confessional): I want to go to the end with Abi.

Abi (camera confessional): I need to make sure that the alliance is destroyed.

Announcer: With just two episodes left, can sweet Lisa take out the biggest threat?

Lisa (talking to Skupin): Our best chance is Abi.

Mike: Me, you and her in the Final Three?

Lisa: I like that.

Malcolm (camera confessional): Lisa is dangerous going forward. Her head's in the game.

--

I'm thinking this is most likely misdirection. And of course none of Lisa's big moves have worked out thus far. But wanted to add this here for discussion, as Lisa/Mike/Abi could possibly be the three who make an alliance per the clues/promos.

12-07-12, 09:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Thanks for the welcome, Squid! I appreciate that.

I hadn't looked at anything else yet. I just saw there was no title there'd so put one up and threw out some spec.

It totally makes sense the two flip flopping Tandang would decide to break yet another promise and woo Abby.

They know they can't get Malcolm out this time, and if either Malcolm or Deniae wins IC, both can be protected. So they can pledge all they want during the reward, but the best challenge competitors can easily render their plan unworkable. In which case, bye Abi.

It doesn't seem very smart to me for them to make promises before the IC.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-12, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
First time I've seen a title refer to expectations for the next season.

12-08-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Thumbs, sharp stick, or stylus?

12-08-12, 08:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Having looked at the vidcaps now as Squid suggested ... agree with her points and not my first spec.

The video promos and the teasers usually tell the same story in different ways. The video caps give us more specific information than the teasers about WHO is in focus.

Abi, Lisa, Skupin -- Lisa and Skupin now get that they chose to ally with people who can beat them in the finals. They want to win.

Malcolm is safe this time, so a F3 plan from this group would be Denise, then Malcolm at F4.

There are no signs of Denise and Malcolm trying to scoop up Abi.

The previews make it clear that Lisa, Abi, Skupin will ally, but will they be the same three that are on the boat trip?

It has to be a challenge that one of those three can win, in which case it is perfectly logical that they could go on reward and cement what they have discussed in camp. Especially if Abi wins. I am not so sure that Skupin would have the nerve to take Abi. Lisa might, but Skupin doesn't like to declare his flips so blatantly.

In the vid preview, Malcolm notes that Lisa wants to go to the end with someone she can beat. He learned that from TC. There's really nothing in his comments that couldn't be from early in the episode.

Most likely, the first half of this episode is a set-up for a plan that will be foiled when neither of these original Tandang three win immunity.

If Malcolm wins, he can give Denise the necklace at TC. So there is a 40% chance of sheer odds that these two can be safe, and even better odds given their abilities.

Other reward combo scenarios:
Say Malcolm or Denise wins. Whoever wins takes Michael and Lisa again to keep them happy campers, or leaves one of them in camp. It's possible that any three who ended up on a boat together would form a pact, just as any two left behind will scheme together (unless it's Denise and Abi.)

But most likely it is the alliance shown forming in the video preview.
Once again, Skupin and Lisa will be foiled by immunity, and their goat bites the dust.

Then, at F4, it is up to them to work Denise so as to keep Malcolm out of the finals, barring immunity, as he has the game almost in his hands at that point.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-12, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
But most likely it is the alliance shown forming in the video preview. Once again, Skupin and Lisa will be foiled by immunity, and their goat bites the dust.

Lisa's theme for the season has been coming up with big ideas that are all for naught. She couldn't get folks to blindside Malcolm. She had a plan to go after Malcolm last ep, but he won immunity. So now she has a plan for Abi, but if the theme continues, that won't succeed either.

We've seen so many cases of alliances revealed cannot succeed. Known alliances (through this preview):
- Malcolm, Denise, Skupin, Lisa final 4
- Skupin, Lisa, Abi final 3
- Malcolm and Denise
- Skupin and Lisa
At least one of these alliances will fail this week. Malcolm's safe. The most likely alliance to fail is the newest one of these that we've been shown - Skupin, Lisa, and Abi.

12-09-12, 00:47 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Great summary of that theme, Bebo.

- Malcolm, Denise, Skupin, Lisa final 4
I'd vote yes

- Skupin, Lisa, Abi final 3
Not going to happen, the next fail

- Malcolm and Denise
strong so far ...

- Skupin and Lisa
I have always felt that this is Skupin's only true alliance, and is the thing that allows him to feel grounded while he flips all over. I feel that his multiple refs to this alliance going to the end will pan out. (2nd and 3rd place maybe, but they'll get there).

Re Malcolm and Denise, I was struck by Denise's reflections when she and Malcolm were split. Suddenly he was on another tribe and she was on her own and had to start from rock bottom.

She said something about how they no longer had an idol to share because he had physical possession. Can't remember the exact quote.

Malcolm transitioned into open arms, with an idol. He didn't quite have that feeling of being torn from his ally and all on his own, that I observed. I could be wrong, but it seemed to me that Denise resolved at that point she was playing her own game, had no choice, and ultimately she isn't going to sacrifice the game to Malcolm.

But for the moment, she and Malcolm are at a 2-3 disadvantage with their flip-floppy allies wavering, so their alliance has to hold strong in this episode.

In sum, the pairs are going to hold for this round, but the attempts at f4 and now F3 alliances are going to fail.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-12, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Denise and Malcolm both landed in internally divided dysfunctional TC-untested tribes after the Matsing dissolve. The divides in Tandang turned out to be unimportant (until the merge) as they kept winning immunity, but at Kalabaw they were suddenly forced to go to TCs and Denise had to make her own way to survive. She learned to play the political game while Kalabaw sacrificed two of their own (and lost one to a medical evacuation).

Anyway, if the three remaining Tandang share reward this time, I can't see why that would be unless somehow Abi wins the reward and shares it with Lisa and Michael. No one else has any reason to leave Denise and/or Malcolm out and share with her, but it totally goes along with her campaign to stay in the game. Neither Lisa and Michael would really want to leave Denise and Malcolm together alone to plot.

Denise then must win II. Malcolm doesn't need it, and they all know he doesn't need it since all know he has his HII, so why would he go all out. He would try to win only to prevent someone else from winning, but not Denise.

12-09-12, 05:17 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Well put, dabo.
What I was trying to say above was that Denise more than Malcolm really had to make her own way and experienced feeling all alone. My spec is that when push comes to shove, she will sacrifice that alliance to get to the win. People do it for all sorts of reasons, but in her case, her alliance with Malcolm did not see her through to the merge. She got herself there.

Malcolm doesn't need to make any big moves now, only to survive, because he is the guy who has the whole package for the jury,and everyone knows it. Denise, OTOH, has an obstacle to her win in the form of her ally.

I don't know what the IC is, but I think Malcolm may need to try. Malcolm does need to ensure Denise's survival, with the three in a position to vote her out. Aside from loyalty to her, Malcolm cannot relish the idea of a F4 with Abi, Skupin, Lisa. With Denise in the game, they could at least force a tie-breaker challenge if one of the other two wins immunity.

Malcolm knows how to make fire very well. If he goes to F4 without Denise, and fails to win immunity, he's toast, and he knows that at this point.

Also, he's got to want Abi out. That will happen if Malcolm and Denise have both the HII and the IN.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-12, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-12 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

I made a reference on VS's thread after Episode 1 aired that there seemed to be a strong theme of pairs prevalent in the still-young season as previous seasons tended to focus more on groupings of three or four or five. That focus on pairings seems to have held up throughout this season as a factor in making decisions and voting patterns. Skupin-Lisa, Malcolm-Denise, Pete-Abi, Kent-Carter, and so on. Early on, it was Abi-RC who first bonded then provided the early drama with the clue, HII and cries of betrayal.

So, while we do have a main alliance of four in Skupin/Lisa/Malcolm/Denise, we can see that they're still acting in pairs as evidenced by the separation shown by the praying the morning after the family visit competition - Jesus and Denise sitting around with Abi while Skupin and Lisa were praying with their family members.

And what if, let's say, Malcolm ends up being booted in 4th? Denise will have made a conscious effort to break the pairing and go along with Skupin/Lisa at that point. Will she be rewarded with a win for finally breaking a pairing?

12-09-12, 05:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Pepe,
That was a dynamite post! I didn't read the topic until a week or two ago, and was immediately struck by your perceptiveness at the get-go.

Here's the link:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7933.shtml#4

Very interesting question. If Abi goes out this ep, and the two pairs go to F4, which I agree was foreshadowed from the beginning by the editors -- either there will be a tie-breaker challenge, or one of the pairs will flinch.

Denise is the one with motivation to throw Malcolm under the bus, isn't she? She can't beat him in front of the jury. (If he doesn't win immunity, of course.) I don't know if the jury would reward her, as they could be annoyed that she deprived them of a popular choice for the win.)

I don't feel that Skupin has any votes in his pocket. Even RC said in a Ponderosa that she found out Skupin didn't back her. If his ally RC isn't behind him, not a great shot with the rest of them. And Lisa ... so many flops in her game, will they respect that? Denise has played a rock solid game. But yeah, doing what needs to be done at the end could make a great argument for her as Sole Survivor.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Denise has played a rock solid game. But yeah, doing what needs to be done at the end could make a great argument for her as Sole Survivor.

This post is based on the assumptions that Abi gets voted out this episode and Malcolm finishes fourth.

Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.

Hands down, Denise has the best argument for Outlast, since she went to every tribal council and was not voted out.

If she can get Malcolm out, then she'd be the best example of Outwit and Outplay. Lisa and Skupin would have a hard time convincing anyone that they earned those accolades.

The 4 people on the jury from Tandang have plenty of reasons to vote against Lisa and Skupin. They went into the merge with the tribe intact, yet the first three boots post-merge were Tandang. Abi is the wild card (duh).

The three Kalabaw have every reason to vote for Denise. She helped all three of them make the merge by allying with them, and those three are more likely to vote for someone who's played well. They'd definitely think Denise played better than Skupin and Lisa, and be able to get a dig in that Tandang made the merge intact but didn't win.

At this point, the only final three that would be interesting is one that includes both Denise and Malcolm. I think Malcolm would win, but at least Denise would be some competition. If Skupin and Lisa both make the final 3, then the third person wins in a landslide.

12-10-12, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
At TC #4 Russell and Malcolm agreed, Denise was the whole package who would win if she got to FTC. That wasn't a whole-game reality at that point, it was a Matsing reality only, because none of them at that point had any non-challenge interactions with the members of other tribes.

Can she recreate that? Another II win would go a long way for her, especially if she is the target in goat Abi's gamble to stay in the game.

Mike has actually played a pretty good game, for some reason though it is being perceived as less of a game than it has been, going with the flow and being opportunistic is somehow unworthy. Lisa's game, though respectable in terms of loyalty, has been that of a follower, an emotional minefield, and none of her big plans have succeeded. (Well, actually, she did save Mike when he was in trouble, but that is viewed as having failed in her effort to throw Malcolm under the bus.) Malcolm has been playing smart, keeping his ear out and making good judgment calls, and he is well liked.

If he goes along with Abi's plan to oust Denise, because he retains the Matsing whole package impression, she is the only remaining playing in the game whom he fears, that's his kryptonite.

Just a freeform brainstorming post, feel free to pick it apart as much as you like.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-12, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Great thoughts in this thread, everyone. This is going to be a very interesting episode. It sure appears from the vidcaps that the three that align together for a F3 are Skupin, Lisa, and Abi, and they do it because Abi makes her case to Lisa.

But, I agree that once again, one of Lisa's big moves will not come to fruition. Lisa and Skupin have stumbled through this entire game, imo. And, I think Skupin has made it as far as he has as a goat. After all, he's the only returning player left in a game where getting the returners out has been a theme. Lisa, I would not call a follower. She has tried and implemented many "big moves", that have all failed. Primarily because she is so torn emotionally. And, I think Mike is with Lisa. They both, imo, waffle so much. They make a bond, honored or not honored with a handshake, and then do whatever they want to do later...stewing and waffling galore.

Malcolm is the real trooper. But, regarding Denise, we have NO idea what she has done behind the scenes. She has really taken a back seat in the editing toward the end of this season. Is she the voice of reason that keeps Malcolm grounded? We just don't know? Or, is she sitting back in a season full of alphas, knowing that the follower will win in the end? She is Mrs. calm, cool, and collected. But, Denise could be the one to throw her alliance mate to the curb, down the road. If she does the question of the hour will be whether it benefits her or not in the eyes of the jury. And, with this jury, it's going to be hard to predict.

Regardless, Denise has made a proclamation during TC that could hurt, not help, her later. She came out in TC stating that she wants to go to the end with the most deserving; the balanced-more strategic, more loyal, more social player. She called Abi out at TC saying that she wasn't that player. So, if later down the road Denise throws Malcolm under the bus, what will that do to help her cause?

I suppose if Denise folds later, she could perhaps argue that she had to vote out Malc if it was down to a choice of her or him? Time will tell.

Just don't know why Denise is not being highlighted making moves, or contributing to moves at the end of this story. Malcolm sure is

12-10-12, 11:23 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Earlier this season, after the merge, Lisa found Malcolm's HII and talked to him about it, working a reasonable game angle. At that point Malcolm considered that he was committed to going to FTC with Denise and Lisa, the two ladies he would have the most trouble winning the game against at FTC.

Point is, with one of them gone his chances improve.

Since then Lisa has been all over the place in her game, trying to make big moves, while Denise has been staying relatively steady and low profile, speaking in group decision-making and at TC. He may believe Lisa's stock is not as high anymore as he previously thought. Whereas per the Matsing time his regard for Denise has not diminished.

If at F5 or F4 Malcolm tries to make a move against Denise, she would be justified in making a countermove against him which would not lower her stock but perhaps make an improvement.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-12, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
May be much ado about nothing, but don’t want to leave any stones unturned...

If someone could take a listen (since I can’t hear), see if there’s remotely anything in the video clip that might be spoilerish from Malcolm as alluded to by Lisa in her tweet here?

Video clip: http://www.jeffprobst.com/posts/episode/2465_Survivor_Finalists/index.html

12-10-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Thanks for that, Pepe! Setting the DVR ...
I hear nothing from Malcolm other than "sometimes I do crazy things."

If there is a spoiler, I think it must be in the actual interview, not the preview.

12-10-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I would love to watch that episode of the Jeff Probst Show! Looked good! If it's on this Wednesday, we could see it. What station, network is it on and at what time? Anyone know?

In the clip Jiffy is interviewing Malcolm and says that it sure looks like unless you (Malcolm) do anything crazy, you are a lock to win a million dollars. Then we hear Malcolm respond, "Sometimes I do crazy things."

So, is he spoiling that he's going to fall short of the million dollar chance?

Sheldor 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-10-12, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
In the Los Angeles area the Jeff Probst show is on KNBC TV and this episode airs at 2pm-3pm Pacific on Wed 12/12/12.

You can find stations and time by State on this web site:

http://www.jeffprobst.com/showfinder/index.html

Note: Jeff does not actually say "you are a lock to win a million dollars" the audio ends with "you are a lock".

Jeff Voice Over: "What they need to do to make it to the end"

Jeff interviewing Malcolm
Jeff: "Unless you do something crazy you are a lock"
Malcolm: "Sometimes I do crazy things"

Pretty highly edited clips though. Could just be implying that he had a lock on getting to the end but did something crazy so it's no longer a lock to get to the end.

12-10-12, 11:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
It's a syndicated show. From the show site here's a page where you can look up when it is on.

http://www.jeffprobst.com/showfinder/index.html

Unfortunately, it's not available in my broadcast area.

12-12-12, 01:15 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-12 AT 01:20 AM (EST)

Pepe, thanks so much for sharing. I will watch or dvr it tomorrow afternoon and try to post highlights. Sounds like it'll be a great episode.

Also, here's a link to a Probst teaser interview with Hollywood Reporter about his show and the final 2 episodes. Some good stuff. Sounds like an epic reward tomorrow night with stunning footage of the reward winners with a whale shark. Also sounds like everyone tells their story well in the final TC -- no Amandas this season. .

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-philippines-jeff-probst-spills-400440

ETA: Here's another related article from ZapIt. This is the one that has info on tomorrow night's reward. (And Abi sure cleans up well.)
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/12/survivor-scoop-jeff-probst-talks-abi-and-her-fake-idol-cheating-allegations-and-the-best-moments-fro.html

12-12-12, 08:56 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Wow, interesting stuff, Squid. Thanks for posting. From the Hollywoodreporter.com article:

From a strategy point of view, what I like about this season ... it really is up in the air insomuch as you better choose right who you bring to the end because it's all about the pairings, and if you take the wrong two people with you, you lose, and if somebody else takes the wrong two people, they lose, and it happens a lot on Survivor. You're sitting there deciding between person A and person B and it costs you a million bucks, and that's what happens this year. Somebody has to decide, "Do I keep this person, or get rid of them?" And everybody's been talking in the last few episodes; they've been saying things like, "You better not leave them ; they're gonna win." There's lot of mind games going on.

Wow, I thought this was very telling. Someone decides to take the wrong person, and cuts the right person. I wonder if Malcolm gets cut, will it lead to Denise's demise?

Also the article noted that Jiffy felt this was a great season, and I agree, it was, and that it carried over into Season 26, and that season is even better than this one?! Well, we'll see about that!

12-13-12, 09:59 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Ep 13 Title - "Gouge My Eyes Out""
FloPo, this caught my eye too, and I thought the same thing when I first saw this -- i.e., is this a bad sign for Denise.

But after last night I'm feeling better because the edit seemed to favor Denise over Malcolm. Malcolm was already scheming to throw Denise under the bus on reward, then he wouldn't give Denise the HII (a key moment), and he sure didn't seem very sympathetic about her injury (compare to Mike and Lisa, who were rallying around her and praying for her to get better). So seems to me that she'd be totally justified in not taking Malcolm.

The other thing that gave me hope is that everyone at Ponderosa is talking about how if Denise wins immunity, her best move is to vote out Malcolm. So I don't think it'll backfire against her....then again, they could call her a hypocrite and say she was the one who talked about taking the most deserving to the end, etc.

Jeff could be referring to Lisa and Mike here too. E.g., they could have taken Abi to the end and that would have won them respect from the jury. Idk, maybe I'm just seeing things through my "hope Denise wins" lens. I did feel like we were hit over the head with the "Denise is a slam dunk to win" last night, which worried me, but maybe it's just her doubt.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •