The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 E09 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-05-12, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 E09 Vidcaps"
Discussion of Episode 9 Vidcaps.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Preview Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 04-05-12 1
   RE: Preview Vidcaps OllieKat 04-05-12 2
       RE: Preview Vidcaps Blind Freddy 04-05-12 3
           RE: Preview Vidcaps Arnold_Lorax 04-05-12 9
   RE: Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 04-05-12 4
       RE: Preview Vidcaps tikigirlie 04-05-12 5
           RE: Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 04-05-12 6
       "Are you down with that?" Blind Freddy 04-05-12 7
       RE: Preview Vidcaps parathor 04-09-12 37
 RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps jasonkola 04-05-12 8
 Jay goes home this week Arnold_Lorax 04-05-12 10
   RE: Jay goes home this week dabo 04-06-12 11
       RE: Jay goes home this week jasonkola 04-06-12 12
   RE: Jay goes home this week michel 04-07-12 23
   RE: Jay goes home this week Sandtiger33 04-10-12 53
       RE: Jay goes home this week dabo 04-10-12 54
       RE: Jay goes home this week Outfrontgirl 04-11-12 61
 Full Promo Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 04-06-12 13
   RE: Full Promo Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 04-06-12 14
       RE: Full Promo Vidcaps Blind Freddy 04-06-12 16
           RE: Full Promo Vidcaps OllieKat 04-07-12 22
   RE: Full Promo Vidcaps Blind Freddy 04-06-12 15
       RE: Full Promo Vidcaps jasonkola 04-06-12 17
           RE: Full Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 04-06-12 18
               RE: Full Promo Vidcaps jasonkola 04-06-12 19
               RE: Full Promo Vidcaps rachelOH63 04-06-12 20
   RE: Full Promo Vidcaps MyDogMya 04-08-12 25
       RE: Full Promo Vidcaps michel 04-08-12 27
 Web Promo tribephyl 04-07-12 21
   Sweet(and Savory) Temptation IC. tribephyl 04-07-12 24
 RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps jasonkola 04-08-12 26
   RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps michel 04-08-12 28
   RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps PepeLePew13 04-08-12 29
       RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps jasonkola 04-08-12 30
           RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps michel 04-08-12 31
               RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps OllieKat 04-09-12 32
               RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 04-09-12 33
                   RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps michel 04-09-12 34
                   RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps Arnold_Lorax 04-09-12 35
                       RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps dabo 04-09-12 36
                       RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 04-09-12 38
                           RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps michel 04-09-12 42
                               RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps Arnold_Lorax 04-09-12 46
                                   RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 04-09-12 47
                                       RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps dabo 04-10-12 48
 RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps jasonkola 04-09-12 39
   RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps jasonkola 04-09-12 40
       RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps jasonkola 04-09-12 41
           RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps beaglemaster 04-09-12 44
               RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps jasonkola 04-09-12 45
 Episode photos jasonkola 04-09-12 43
 RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps jasonkola 04-10-12 49
   RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 04-10-12 50
 Short Promos VolcanicGlass 04-10-12 51
   RE: Short Promos Arnold_Lorax 04-10-12 52
   Hey VG Flowerpower 04-10-12 55
       RE: Hey VG VolcanicGlass 04-10-12 58
   RE: Short Promos Outfrontgirl 04-10-12 56
       RE: Short Promos VolcanicGlass 04-10-12 59
   RE: Short Promos michel 04-10-12 57
       RE: Short Promos Outfrontgirl 04-11-12 60
           RE: Short Promos Flowerpower 04-11-12 62
           RE: Short Promos VolcanicGlass 04-11-12 63
               RE: Short Promos Outfrontgirl 04-11-12 64
           RE: Short Promos byoffer 04-11-12 65
               RE: Short Promos parathor 04-11-12 66
                   RE: Short Promos jasonkola 04-11-12 67
                       A DOSE of G... byoffer 04-11-12 68
                           RE: A DOSE ... jasonkola 04-11-12 69
                               RE: A DOSE ... dabo 04-11-12 70
                                   RE: A DOSE ... jasonkola 04-11-12 71
                                       More Phun suzzee 04-11-12 72
                                       RE: A DOSE ... Outfrontgirl 04-11-12 73

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-05-12, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Preview Vidcaps"
Probst VO: Next time, on Survivor.
Probst VO: The women are in control of the game...
Tarzan: "Those girls are plotting to knock us all out."
Troyzan: "Something major could happen."
Probst VO: ... but the men fight back.
Jay: "The next four votes are coming your way."
Troyzan: "Who you voting for?"
Troyzan: (confessional) "They're going to get the full on ... switcheroo."
Jay: "We need you to move forward. Are you down with that?"
Jay: (confessional) "There's definitely going to be some blindsides coming up."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-12, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
Probst VO: Next time, on Survivor.
Probst VO: The women are in control of the game...
Tarzan: "Those girls are plotting to knock us all out."
Troyzan: "Something major could happen."
Probst VO: ... but the men fight back.
Jay: "The next four votes are coming your way."
Troyzan: "Who you voting for?"
Troyzan: (confessional) "They're going to get the full on ... switcheroo."
Jay: "We need you to move forward. Are you down with that?"
Jay: (confessional) "There's definitely going to be some blindsides coming up."

OK, I'll start the pondering questions off.

1) When Jay tells Kim that "The next four votes are coming your way." does that mean that Kim is getting the men's four votes at the next TC or does he mean that Kim is getting votes at the next four TCs?

2) First we've got Jay telling Kim about her "next four votes" and then at the end he talks about "blindsides". If I'm not mistaken, telling Kim she's getting votes means it wouldn't be a blindside if they actually manage to vote her out. Right? I know we'll need more clues but could that be our first one that indicates Kim is safe?

3) Does anyone think Kat would actually turn on the women? I can't point to any evidence I've seen in the episodes but I just get the feeling she's as loyal as a puppy. If I'm right then she may end up making a great spy for Kim

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-12, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
First off, Thanks VG for the caps and transcript...always a lot of work and it is much appreciated...thanks!

Re: "Does anyone think Kat would actually turn on the women? I can't point to any evidence I've seen in the episodes but I just get the feeling she's as loyal as a puppy. If I'm right then she may end up making a great spy for Kim"

I agree. And personally I think that Kat might also be Kim's choice as a goat for the F3 at the expense of a Sabrina a-s-s*u*me*d F3 spot(as proffered and agreed upon at RC feast). jmho tho

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-05-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
I agree with both of you, Kat is loyal and sticks with the girls and is also being viewed as a F3 goat.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-12, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks so much for posting, VG! You are AWESOME!

This is really getting good...in my book! This is going to be a really fun episode. First of all we saw that Kim/Chelsea/Jay/Troy/Sabrina/Kat/Leif ALL voted for Mike. Jay was in on it. I think what really freaked him out was Chelsea's irresponsible voicing of things in front of people that he did not include in their alliance....in front of Alicia/Christina. The next episode may hinge on whether or not we can figure out if they were in the loop, and were INSTRUCTED to vote for Tarzan, to appear to Jay/Troy that they were out of the loop, OR, whether they really were not included in the actual boot target.

But now, the writing is in the sand, the girls have the numbers in a big way. We all know that the quickest way to turn the tables is to appeal to the outliers, the folks on the periphery, or as we call it, the low men/women on the totem pole. It certainly seems as if Jay AND Troy are working the outliers...

Here are the first two outliers...Alicia and Christina:

Then here is Troyzan assuring one of his minions...Tarzan:

Here is Troyzan working another outlier...Christina..."Who are you voting for?":

Then, we see Jay going into "GAME ON" mode...

"Are you down with that?"

And, then, we hear Jay threaten Kim...

"The next four votes are coming your way."

Finally, Jay tells us that there's definitely going to be some blindsides coming up!

First of all, while it appears that it clearly is the men vs. the women...I have pause. When Jay appears to be threatening Kim they could be conspiring something between them, regarding others? I don't know, when reviewing it there is a little question for me as whether to take it at face value or not...I may be off, but I want to remain open at this point.

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-12, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
To me, the Jay/Kim conversation is to make the casual viewer scared that Kim is going, that Jay is "threatening" her.

This brings me back to Matt's buff-boy alliance. 4 of 10 votes does not a majority make. We saw last week Jay actually count out (silently) 6 people - why? To me, that means he's aware how a majority actually works - not just a pretty face

How would telling Kim that there's 4 people coming after her be in any way beneficial to him? If Troy has told her about his idol, then maybe it's a threat, but all Kim would have to do is switch her target to one of the weaker guys. Troy would never waste his idol on one of them.

I just think Jay is smart enough to realize he has to go with what Kim/Chelsea/Kat/Sab want or else it really will be him next. Maybe he actually thinks that Alicia/Tarzan/Leif/Christina will be voting against her?

I think Jay's face is thoughtful in the vidcap, not agressive.

04-05-12, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-12 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

Tikigirl...I am in agreement with your line of thinking as well. Something about that shot of Jay and Kim....look at those eyes...he looks like he's asking for her approval or validation...I agree with your thoughts on Jay's facial expressions as well! Glad that you and I see the same thing! Look at their head proximity, indicates to me that they are conspiring here, and they are leaning in to be quiet...

Jay's vote told us last week that he still wants to be in that group....Troy/Kim/Chelsea...he is clearly rallying hard to get rid of the nuManono's first, then the nu Salani's can go at it....but, we know in his heart he sees the girls power increasing, and if he doesn't change the odds, it will catch up to him...

ETA: Spelling

04-05-12, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. ""Are you down with that?""
Re: "We need you to move forward"....Are you down with that?"

If Kat didn't blink an eye to vote out Michael, her shelter buddy. I doubt Jay will persuade her otherwise.

As per Rob Cesternino interview, Michael and Kat were snuggle-mates.

Rob's Podcast: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RobCesternino/~5/kh-ug60o5S8/2012-04-05-michael.mp3

Rob's Website: http://feeds.feedburner.com/RobCesternino

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-12, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Preview Vidcaps"
Is he threatening her, or warning her?

"We can't vote out X. If we go with your plan and vote out X, then the next four votes are coming your way."

Also, is it too soon to talk jury? The way it's looking, Kim will need to betray almost all of the jury (the benefits/detriments of being the out-front girl)... She's the ringleader, and everyone seems to be tied to her, so...

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-12, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-12 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

Well I am disappointed. This season has been one of my favorites, but I believe that is about to all change. I think the guys will go home one by one. I believe the next target will be either Troy or Jay which ever one does not win immunity. I think Kim is savvy enough to blind side Troy so the Idol does not effect her game. I am not sure if Troy told Kim about the Idol or not. I can only hold out hope that Troy finds a way to turn the tables with the use of his idol, which I doubt. Tarzan is the only guy I expect might survive because he is a great goat.

As far as the statement Jay says 4 votes are going your way to Kim. I think we may be hearing the second half of his statement. He may be saying something like "If I hear word that you are targeting me or troy all 4 votes will be going your way."

I doubt Kat will flip. Maybe Christina could be flipped. I am not sure that Troy will even vote against Kim's wishes as he still thinks he is in solid with her.

We do not know what was said off camera. I have been trying to figure out why Jay voted for Micheal last night. He may still think he is in with the girls. I wander if off camera Kim made a promise to to target a girl next if Jay agreed to vote off Micheal. If this is the case that scene between Jay and Kim could be an act to make all the girls think that core 4 alliance was broken. Of coarse it this was the case I am not sure what the conversation with Kat is all about. I keep wanting it not to be about guys vs girls but is keeps coming back to that.

04-05-12, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jay goes home this week"
I may not be a rocket scientist but so far so good on the boot calls 3 weeks in a row since I have come here. My next prediction is that Jay gets the next boot:

In my opinion... After Mike he is the next biggest male target and now that the girls have taken the majority they won't give that up again for the rest of the game. The stuff showing Tarzan and Jay and Troy trying to shake things up next week is just that, drama. Don't let it distract you from the boot.

No way that Kat will budge, in my opinion she is loyal and is the perfect F3 goat so she is not going to flip. Alicia is not going to flip, in my opinion while she may not be all that loyal to a degree she is hoping to get that F3 goat spot and she doesn't think she is at bottom of the girls alliance. Christina might could flop but Sab/Kim/Chalsea/Alicia/Kat vs Troy/Leif/Tarzan/Christina/Jay is not enough tempting to get her to flip. Why go from the bottom of one to the bottom of another, she is not going to do that in my opinion.

So when Jay says to Kat "we need you or it won't work" or whatever he says, he means it. Since they don't get her he will go home in my opinion.

Yes I know Jay voted with Kim last episode but that is just another sign of how good Kim is playing right now. Anybody notice how close Chalsea came to blowing it by running her mouth? I think this is signs of times to come later on when she runs her mouth about the idle that Kim has and it gets Kim booted out but that is much later down the road.

For now in my opinion we will see the guys picked off. One might slide through to the end like Chris did in Vanuatu and if so it will be interesting to see who would win.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-12, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jay goes home this week"
I agree that Jay is a very likely boot for next week, especially after his bump in confessionals. With HIIs in play and knowledge of their possession kept limited, deception is necessary at this point in the game. (Take the HIIs out of the equation and the dominant alliance would be free to declare itself and then their only worries would be defectors.)

What wouldn't surprise me, then, is that Jay trying to turn Kat is part of a trick on his (and Troy's) part, if the women are convinced they are trying to cultivate defection they have less concern about an HII being played.

Unfortunately, with two HIIs in play, and both can be played at the same TC, covering the correct target becomes vital. Troy plays his to save the wrong person, Kim can just keep hers in her pocket. Troy plays his correctly, Kim then has to decide correctly who to cover.

Meaning: Both sides should select unexpected targets.

The men have a greater chance of success in this simply because they have more targets to select from. Whoever wins II changes the dynamics slightly, if a man then the men's odds improve because the women have fewer targets available.

04-06-12, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jay goes home this week"
I agree Jay is the biggest target. I am not sure if Troy is going to play the II. He may just save it for himself. If the II's do come into play I like your thinking Dabo except If I was the guys I would try reverse psychology and vote the biggest target knowing the girls would expect the unexpected targets.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-12, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jay goes home this week"
For all we know, Jay could be telling Kat that his alliance with Kim, Chelsea and Troyzan needs her to move forward. He certainly saw that Kat was close to Mike so he could be worried that she'd flip to Manono! In other words, we have no idea what Jay and Troyzan actually know. Troyzan was pleased with Mike's elimination. From his POV, things are going perfectly well. And remember, Mike said that Jay was just being paranoid about the women taking over.

Sandtiger33 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-10-12, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandtiger33 Click to send private message to Sandtiger33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Jay goes home this week"
I have been following these boards for about 6 seasons and I love all of your keen perceptions and speculations. It makes for a little more interesting time in trying to figure out who goes next.

I have been hesitant on posting because I don't know how much I could contribute because I don't have as much time to pick the previews and such apart. I do appreciate those of you who can.

In my opinion... Jay will be the next boot, he is getting to nervous in the girls (Kim's) view and appears to dangerous to possibly cause a shake up.

Kat will follow Kim like a little puppy dog, in my opinion she is the total coattail rider and is the perfect F3 goat so she is not going to flip. Tarzan would be another great F3 goat. I think if Kim were smart she would take Kat and Tarzan for a sure fire million bucks. In my opinion, Chelsea is not stable enough for Kim to keep around to the end, she gets to nervous to easily and gives away too much.

I agree that we will see the guys picked off one by one. I personally am not excited about this group of survivors. In my opinion almost all of them are dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to playing the game. They have been making really bad choices from the beginning. We will see what the next bonehead move will turn out to be.

These are just my thoughts, take them for what they are, just opinions.

04-10-12, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Jay goes home this week"
Welcome aboard.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-12, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Jay goes home this week"
Excellent first post, Sandtiger! Happy you chimed in.

Tend to agree about this group, although I think that Sabrina and Kim have made good choices. OTOH, Sabrina gave an idol to Colton, which caused havoc (but not bad for Sabrina).

Both Sabrina and Kim (and Troyzan) got very lucky with the way the swap draw went. It was a very uneven random draw, and they got a lot of benefit.

The only assumption/opinion that I question is that Kat understands she is safe because she is a F3 goat. I don't think miss "what is ambience" who talks about the "19" people in the game is necessarily up on the concept of goathood.

She probably thinks they want to take her because they made an alliance and she is a nice person who does her best. But it's not inconceivable she could feel insecure or feel like she won't win next to Kim or Sabrina, so maybe she should make a move.

I think Tarzan understands quite well about being a goat, and he's a guy in it for the experience and the weight loss, not the money.

LOL about the next bonehead move.

04-06-12, 03:53 PM (EST)
13. "Full Promo Vidcaps"
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ap7jW-syc

VO: Wednesday...
Probst: "Time to find out who really wants to fight for Immunity."
Kat: "I'll step down."
VO: Ten survivors remain.
Jay: "If you take that food, I'm going to vote you out."
VO: It's time to go big....
Tarzan: "These girls are plotting to knock us all out."
Jay: "We need you to move forward."
VO: ... or go home.
Kim: (confessional) "I'm ready to draw the line... to turn this quick on the guys."
Chelsea: (confessional) "I don't know if I can do this."
Alicia: (confessional) "Please!"
Sabrina: (confessional) "You've got to put on your big girl panties and make a big girl decision."
VO: All new Survivor, Wednesday, only CBS.

04-06-12, 04:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
At this point in the competition, there are three people out already (note water barrel flipped over on three of the towers: green, brown, dark blue)
The people still in it seem to be:
Jay (teal), Kat (red), Alicia (black), Kim (yellow), Chelsea (orange), Troyzan (yellow), Leif (light blue)

From this vidcap, we know Christina is brown, and that green was still in it when she pulled the chain down on her water barrel, so she is either first or second out of it.

04-06-12, 04:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks VG as always!

Bucket color ID (left to right)

Green - ?(Sabrina/Greg) has dropped out
Maroon - Christina drops out
Light blue - Leif
Purple - Troy
Orange - Chelsea
Blue - ?(Sabrina/Greg) has dropped out
Black - Alicia
Yellow - Kim
Red - Kat
Aqua - Jay

The early outs look to be Christina, Greg and Sabrina.

04-07-12, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
I find it interesting that they don't mind that we know those three definitely don't win. It seems like if one of the three, say Christina, were mentioned as a boot target at least pre-IC the editors would want to leave at least some doubt about their chance going into it. Of course that doesn't mean that they couldn't be targeted post-IC.

One thing these caps do prove is that we just need to get a glimpse at the RC to see if it's the slip'n'slide/ring toss to know about Kim's fate this time

Off-topic: I just saw a preview on A&E for a new show called "Flipped Off"; anyone want to guess which former survivor is starring in it? Yep, it's Russel! It also looks like his brother is in it. I looked up too late to see if Brandon is also a part of it, if not I'm sure he'll make at least a guest appearance. I used to really like that channel. Sigh.

04-06-12, 04:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-12 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

Akkk....bad placement. voided and re-posted :-/
Mods/Admin delete if desired.

04-06-12, 06:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-12 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

It sounds like the plan is to target either Troy or Jay. You can tell this is the plan when you hear Chelsea say "To turn this quick on the guys, I don't know if I can do this." Again she does not agree with the girls target.

04-06-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
jason,
I wonder if Sabrina's "big girl panties" comment could relate to Chelsea's reservations. If so, Sabrina is ready to go for the big dogs, which is not surprising.

Once two players like Troy and Jay get the point they are targets, it is no longer safe to leave them in, and I am guessing Sabrina realizes that. She has no special pact with them. To her it is just a Salani pact, which they already broke.

Kim and Chelsea have that extra layer of alliance, which Sab wouldn't be aware of. Chelsea has been shown not to be prudent enough in checking what she says.

04-06-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
Yes I agree Ofg. I also do not think Chelsea has the guts to stand up to Sabrina and Kim. If she felt strongly enough she could tip the guys off, but I somehow think she is going to stick with the girls.

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-12, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
I agree too. I think Chelsea says she can't do this -- meaning voting out Jay. And Sabrina is talking about Chelsea regarding that. Hope something happens besides Jay or Troy getting voted out!

MyDogMya 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-12, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MyDogMya Click to send private message to MyDogMya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
Hmmm...does the clip of Kat with that knife suggest something about Jay's fate?

Despite the threat that they pose in regards to IC's, I don't want to believe that Kim/Chlesea would turn on their alliance with Jay&Troyzan so early...

04-08-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Full Promo Vidcaps"
Welcome aboard and nice observation! That blade is right below Jay's neck.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-12, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-12 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

Lime helmet

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-12, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Sweet(and Savory) Temptation IC."
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-12 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

Key Lime Pie Helmet

04-08-12, 08:42 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
This scene between Kat and Troy.

It seems obvious to me that Kat would not flip. I wander if the guys know this as well. If so, I speculate this may happen. The guys may user her to give false info to the girls. They could ask her to flip, she would agree knowing she will not really flip but could make the guys think she has flipped. Then the guys feed her false info such as who has the idol or who they are voting for. They could trick the girls into targeting the wrong guy. I know this is a stretch but it is the type of thing I would do if I was playing. I would really enjoy it if the guys were smart enough to pull something like this. They could even knock out Kim with this ploy. They could tell Kat Jay has the Idol and he plans to play it at TC. They also say they are targeting Christina or one of the girls. The girls could then target Troy. The guys could then target Kim. At TC Troy would play his II and Kim would either not play her II or give it to the girl she thinks is targeted. Then Kim would go home. There is a number of ways the guys could play this but this is what I would do. I am not sure if Troy truly trusts the core 4 alliance. If so he surely will go home soon. I just hope he is smart enough to see the truth and do some strategic game play to extend his game.

04-08-12, 09:20 PM (EST)
28. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
There is a big problem there though: Kim would know they voted for Troy so, as soon as he stands up, she follows him and gives her HII to Jeff. She wouldn't risk giving it to another girl, not with a 6-4 lead.

A smaller problem is that we haven't seen much intelligence from the guys.

Also, notice Kat's expression: She is hidning a smile. She knows that whatever Jay is telling her means nothing.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-12, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
That's Jay, not Troy.

And there's no way the guys are going to be able to pull a fast one on Kim - as michel said, if the target of their vote stands up and shows his HII, Kim will just get up and protect herself with the use of her own HII. Kim isn't going to blow her secret and give it to another girl if she is confident that her group is going to vote for a guy.

The only way Kim is going to get the wool pulled over her eyes is if nobody reveals their HIIs and the guys vote as a foursome & also pull in Christina/Alicia without Kim knowing.

04-08-12, 09:52 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
Kim would have to make a quick decision weather or not to believe the guys are targeting the other girl which they told Kat who had pretended to flip. She would only have seconds to make that decision. She may see the wrong person played the Idol and panic. If she panics she could give it to the girl who she thinks is being targeted. She would have to wander why the info Kat gave her was wrong. She could see through the whole thing and play the Idol for her self but she would have to make that decision vary quickly which could lead to a mistake.

04-08-12, 10:36 PM (EST)
31. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
She should have already been thinking of that possibility. She'd need to be pretty depleted mentally not to have asked herself what she'd do if someone else pulled an idol.

We don't know if anyone told her there was another idol in play but just handing that reward message should have been enough. She should be prepared for the possibility.

04-09-12, 01:42 AM (EST)
32. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
I've gotta go with Michel and Pepe on this one - I just don't see Kim getting played. I think that she would definitely play the idol for herself without hesitation. She's interested in protecting herself first, her alliance second for one thing. Second, she knows she can afford to lose a woman because she'd still have a five woman to four man advantage so there's no real benefit for her in playing the idol on someone else. And third, as has been said, I just haven't seen the evidence that the men are smart enough to come up with and execute that plan.

Now I will admit that I think it would fun as all get out to see two idols played correctly in the same TC That hasn't happened yet has it? Does anyone know what the rules say about that situation? Re-vote for new targets?

04-09-12, 03:13 AM (EST)
33. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
Kim was not on the reward where they got the idol clue. That was the one where she got left in camp with Jonas and Tarzan fighting.

If she knows about the second idol, it's because someone who said they wouldn't tell, told. Which may be, but we haven't seen anything from Kim about it so far.

04-09-12, 07:32 AM (EST)
34. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
That's true but what did you think as soon as Jeff showed the note for the reward? I thought clues to a new Idol. And she won a reward after that so, even if we didn't see it, her group should have received a clue also. They don't usually stop giving them out.

04-09-12, 08:23 AM (EST)
35. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
And Chalsea was in on the clue and she would yap to Kim about it so Kim knows even though they didn't show us.

04-09-12, 10:24 AM (EST)
36. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-12 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

Alicia, Chelsea, Christina, Jay, Sabrina and Troyzan were on that reward. If any of those six passed along the information to Kim she would have cause to trust that person but also cause to distrust those who didn't pass along that information. So, Chelsea seems most likely to pass along the information to Kim, since she shares knowledge of Kim's HII. But an HII of her own would be a powerful thing, so there is motive to keep silent about it.

Alicia, wanting to reunite with the women's alliance, has motive to share the information with Kat and Kim. Christina, being on the outs but needed for numbers, might have gone in with Alicia on this. Sabrina, being both Salani1 and Salani2, also might have thought to share with Kat and Kim. Jay and Troyzan, being part of the secret power alliance within Salani2, might have thought to share with Kim not Kat. But, as above, an HII is a powerful thing, any of them may have been content to keep the secret.

This all sets up a Boston Rob moment where it is important not only who did share information with whom, but who were those who didn't? We didn't get even a hint at that, unfortunately, other than perhaps we still see Kim and Sabrina plotting together.

04-09-12, 03:56 PM (EST)
38. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
Chelsea is the one who said let's not share this.
If anyone had shared, that would have been interesting to hear Kim react to knowing there could be two, but we didn't see anything.

I don't think there was a clue with the 7 up reward. This is a clueless season in general, so the one clue was probably a special element of the prize.

The story this Ep may include some follow up on this, but I don't think we should assume that Kim knows all about it as of last Ep. Maybe maybe not.

04-09-12, 05:45 PM (EST)
42. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
You are right but, after Chelsea got the clue and suggested they be quiet, she had a confessional where she said:

“It makes me nervous that an idol is still out there. My biggest concern is for someone on the Manono tribe finds the idol going into the next vote and messing up our numbers because we can’t have a Salani go home.”

That indicates the secret had to be kept from the Manono men that weren't there. Not showing us that Kim is aware looks like a trick to make us think she could be surprised. Maybe Kim doesn't know but she should be aware of the possibility.

04-09-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
46. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
They didn't show us that Boston Rob told everyone about his idle, but they all knew and it was kept from us to add suspense. I imagine the same type of thing applies here.

04-09-12, 10:42 PM (EST)
47. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
All sorts of things can happen and be hidden from us, but it's important to separate what we know happened from what we spec may have happened.

That is all I'm saying.

04-10-12, 00:23 AM (EST)
48. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
If it is a question of why they didn't show us something, the possible reasons do include building audience suspense. But would also include it happened but wasn't important enough to how the game played out (there is only so much they can show in each episode, after all), and it didn't happen so there was nothing to show.

This wasn't a Boston Rob constipation game or secretly toss away a clue secretly found moment, however (which was fun and entertaining stuff to show). This was a situation where every one of the losers knew every one of the winners got to share a "secret" message. "Oh, gosh, what oh what could that have been about?"

So, let's examine the question from the other way. Would not every single one of the losers have pressed for information from whom they could about the message shared by the winners? I would, maybe not every one of the dumdums would, but I would. And then the winners pressed for information have a choice, tell the truth, lie, be coy, deal.

Jonas could possibly get some info from Christina but he is distracted, Kat might not bother, Leif would leave it to Jonas, Michael would trust his alliance, Tarzan would get particular about something and be distracted. Kim had the most sources of information and each of them would have to decide.

Truth: We agreed not to tell anyone else, but realistically what could it be.
Lie: It was just a letter from Colton, he's doing fine.
Be Coy: We agreed not to tell but there wasn't a map or a hint to look up or down or anything to find it.
Deal: You didn't hear it from me because we agreed not to tell there's another Hidden Immunity Idol out there, you did not hear that from me.

And then it is simply a matter of watching, hunting, and when someone stops hunting, aha!

04-09-12, 04:24 PM (EST)
39. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
Some pics are up on the CBS express site here is a link.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-one-world/photos

04-09-12, 04:28 PM (EST)
40. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
The reward challenge looks to be another do it yourself challenge. It looks like they are drawing rocks to pick teams. I wish I could get these pics larger but this is it.

04-09-12, 05:29 PM (EST)
41. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-12 AT 05:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-09-12 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

Found larger pics over at sucks.

Looking at these pics for a while I was able to tell that:

Chose red rocks Jay, Greg, Troy, Alicia and Kat.
Chose Black rocks Leif, Kim, Chelsea, Sabrina, and Christina.

I could not see Christina's rock but but to keep the teams even she ended up on black.

I also noticed their is a chalk board behind them. I am not sure what type of challenge this is.

beaglemaster 107 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
A couple of things

this is the first photo

before they have picked rocks
Everyone looks anxious, except for Lief who is grinning.

After the pick and reveal

Kim and Chelsea are looking straight at each other with big smiles of relief and satisfaction. In fact, everyone who picked black seems happy. Jay and Alicia look rather dejected and Kat just looks stunned. Hard to read either of the 'zan's expressions from this angle.

Just a personal comment to finish
These people need to eat something. Troy can't stand to loose too much more weight. Kat is starting to look like a 12 yr old boy. Alicia still has plenty of reserves (doing nothing saves on energy) she's good for another 2 weeks without food.

04-09-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
45. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
I never noticed their expressions. Good catch. I also was thinking the same thing about the ones getting too skinny. Troy caught my attention standing there next to Kat and Chelsea. I knew starting this season the girls who were already a little too skinny Kat, Kim would look bad toward the end of the season. A few people had a few extra pounds to loose. They are starting to look pretty good. Even Tarzan is starting to show some of his muscle tone.

04-09-12, 07:59 PM (EST)
43. "Episode photos "
Here are the Press photos thanks to Survivor Fever.

04-10-12, 00:49 AM (EST)
49. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-12 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Also It was pointed out at sucks that this pic shows the Immunity Necklace above Troys head. Could this be a hint that he wins it? Does CBS hint like this?

04-10-12, 05:16 AM (EST)
50. "RE: S24 E09 Vidcaps"
That's the spot where Jay hung it last week. You can see it at 42 minutes in on the broadcast (time including commercials). Jay would have almost certainly put it right back there after TC. So this could be before the IC, when Jay will return it.

Either that or the tribe has designated that the spot for the IN and it gets hung there all the time.

CBS hints in all kinds of ways, but sometimes the hint is truth and other times it's misdirection.

04-10-12, 06:41 AM (EST)
51. "Short Promos"
The short promos don't show any new footage, save for the 5 seconds promo. To save load times for everyone, I will only upload the vidcaps from that promo, but provide transcripts for the others below.

5 seconds promo

VO: It's the men vs. the women.
Tarzan: "These girls knock us all out."
VO: New Survivor, CBS, Wednesday.

20 seconds promo

VO: Ten survivors remain... and it's time to go big...
Tarzan: "These girls are plotting to knock us all out."
Chelsea: (confessional) "To turn this quick on the guys, I don't know if I can do this."
Sabrina: (confessional) "You've got to put on your big girl panties and make a big girl decision."
VO: New Survivor, Wednesday, only CBS.

15 seconds promo

VO: Ten survivors remain... and it's time to go big...

10 seconds promo

VO: Go big...

04-10-12, 07:59 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Short Promos"
Target = Jay

Misdirection is Chalsea saying she isn't sure if she can flip and Sabrina admonishing the big girl panties.

In the end they will no doubt flip and Jay goes home, in my opinion. There hasn't been anything to change my mind this week, seems cut and dried.

04-10-12, 03:27 PM (EST)
55. "Hey VG"
Hi VG, thanks for posting....would any of these short promos qualify as the PIP? Thanks

04-10-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Hey VG"
Hi FP - No PIP this week.

04-10-12, 05:58 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Short Promos"
VG, thanks for sorting through the different versions!

Odd footage they are using, kind of boring stuff, shot of girls looking wiped out, Tarzan/Troyzan sitting. Is something actually going on in these shots that they picked them?

For all the talk about big plays, they don't have much on offer this week. I guess they think they have a nice sound byte from Sabrina, although I cringe at lines involving "big girl panties." (that it reminds me of something Russell said on Sucks doesn't help.)

04-10-12, 10:49 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Short Promos"
I agree, OFG, the promos this week are not very exciting. One would expect that if one of the major players were getting knocked out this week, the show would tease more excitement, especially if a "switcheroo" were responsible for it.

04-10-12, 07:32 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Short Promos"
Thanks VG,

Maybe I missed it but there doesn't seem to be any talk of a shocking Tribal Council, a blindside or a surprising result. That tells me they have absolutely nothing to sell and it will be a plain and simple boot, meaning one of the guys, most likely Jay (but I'm still hoping Tarzan!).

04-11-12, 00:54 AM (EST)
60. "RE: Short Promos"
VG and michel,
Agree with both your posts.

I think Jay is in danger now that Michael is gone. I cannot think of one reason why Sabrina wouldn't have him in her sights rather than Leif, Tarzan, Kat, Alicia, or Christina. Sabrina obviously has a play in mind that she is clear on wanting to do, and I think that is where Kim and Chelsea are under the gun, because they aren't in a position to tick off Sabrina and alert her to their side deal.

My question with Jay is, do we or the general audienc see him as a major player? Yes, he is in the alliance of four.
Yes, he is a challenge run threat.
Yes, he is an attractive guy.

BUT
he has not been a real player or a narrator or in power for the majority of this season. I consider Kim, Chelsea, Sabrina, Kat, Troyzan, Alicia to be the main characters. Agree or disagree? In other words, would Jay require a big send off?

04-11-12, 07:04 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Short Promos"
Hi OFG! I'll weigh in...

I consider Kim, Chelsea, Sabrina, Kat, Troyzan, Alicia to be the main characters. Agree or disagree? In other words, would Jay require a big send off?

Well, Jay wasn't given much of a role until he and Troy got shuffled to the nuSalani tribe. Then, he did initiate the new alliance of four. Troy was along for that ride. Then, while Troy seems naiive, Jay seems clinical and observant. Last week with all of the hype, when the promo's said that a major player would get played, the only 2 that they offered up were Jay and Troy...who will they choose, who will they betray? So, as a member of the nuSalani core 4 alliance, yes, I would say he and Troy are the only male major players....imo.

04-11-12, 07:57 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Short Promos"
OFG, I would have to disagree about Jay. To my mind, he has to be viewed as a major player. He was edited to understand the numbers game, while Troy was edited as getting played by the women in the last episode. That's not to say that he couldn't be booted now, but it would be a fizzle exit for him.

Of course, that would be in line with the problematic pre-season promos, which have not delivered the promised storylines: Michael super-villain, Alicia using flirting to move through the game, the big Tarzan/Troyzan showdown, Leif being underestimated, etc... Many of the stories which were addressed in the show at all have dried up by now. So, managing audience expectations doesn't seem to be as high a priority as in seasons past.

Neither Alicia or Kat have been edited as major players, IMO. Alicia's storyline was largely tied to Colton, and she has been very peripheral since his exit, while Kat just has not been given a prominent edit.

04-11-12, 08:36 AM (EST)
64. "RE: Short Promos"
I am glad to see both your thoughts!

I have been thinking of Jay as a major player for this episode, but then I was thinking how he emerged out of nowhere, so I was wondering if I was wrong to think that. From what you say, it appears you think of him that way too.

I wasn't talking about major PLAYERS but rather the characters who got face time in the pre-merge. I feel that someone who doesn't have a lot of face time during that period may come on strong and have an arc of a few episodes post-merge, but is less likely to hang in to the end.

Like Grant, who was a major challenge stud, we just didn't hear much from him for a long time, and then we did, and then he was out.

Troyzan we have been listening to his story since Day One.

I agree that the preview storylines were non-stories. They were maybe the farthest from reality that I have seen yet for season previews.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-12, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Short Promos"
How does one define "major player"? Not necessarily strategic, in my mind. Although Tarzan seems to have been anything but smart in the game (or is he playing us all??), I would say he has received a lot of edit (including several tribal council speeches, the shelter destruction, the gotchy soup ) and would qualify as a major player.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-12, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Short Promos"
Yeah, I would classify Tarzan as a major player.

I'm assuming that Jay's talk with Kat ("we need you to move forward") was NOT about going against "the girls" (reasoning: he voted with Kat last episode). He's in a super-secret alliance with Troyzan, Chelsea, and Kim... which is 4. With 10 players left, maybe he's looking to bring in a 5th (either a secret 5th or as part of Kim's "suggestion") to knock out someone who seems to be gaining strength on the "other side."

The question is, who does he need to secretly target, other than Kim/Chelsea?

04-11-12, 11:30 AM (EST)
67. "RE: Short Promos"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-12 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

I think if they were to try to bring a fifth into their alliance it would be Kim doing the talking.

You ask who does he need to secretly target. I would say if the core 4 wanted to secretly target someone it would be Sabrina who is the biggest threat to the core 4 alliance.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-12, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "A DOSE of Grammar?"
jasonkola

It is good to have you around here and participating on the boards. I hope you stay around and keep participating.

One bit of history: this website has some tradition of policing grammar. Maybe because there are a bunch of teachers around (not me), maybe some grammarians (is that even a job?), and even a book editor (not me). Sometimes people misspell things on purpose, and those become part of the RTVW dictionary (ask jbug for the link ). Two examples are intentionally spelling "love" -> "lvoe" and "thread"->"thresd". Maybe before my time, but those come from someone continually misspelling the words, and so the tradition continues amongst some peeps.

All that to ask, are you trying to set a tradition with your spelling of the word "does"?? I notice that you always type it "dose", which is a completely different word (and believe me, some of need a dose of something!).

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. There is nothing in the guidelines about propper speeling . But I would hate to not correct you if this was something you just didn't know. And if you are going for a new tradition, then we should know so we can play along!

Sincerely
byoffer for the ghost of Coconut

04-11-12, 12:25 PM (EST)
69. "RE: A DOSE of Grammar?"
Thanks for correcting me on that. Grammar is not my strong point. I would not be surprised if I spell it wrong again. If I spell a word wrong enough I get into the bad habit of spelling it wrong again. I will try to remember. If I correct myself enough times I will remember.

04-11-12, 12:31 PM (EST)
70. "RE: A DOSE of Grammar?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-12 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

My neices and nephew, having grown up with computers, are horrible spealers. Spellcheckers ruined a couple generations, now texting and tweating are doing a bangup job of continued destruction/deconstruction. Pretty soon we'll be back in ye good ol' days when English and German had no standardization whatsoever.

04-11-12, 12:44 PM (EST)
71. "RE: A DOSE of Grammar?"
I find that spell checkers help me. If the spell checker corrects me enough I will start to spell the work correctly. Unfortunately If the word is spelled correctly but has a different meaning Spell checkers do not help.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-11-12, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "More Phun"

agman made me famous dahlin'

04-11-12, 07:20 PM (EST)
73. "RE: A DOSE of Grammar?"
meaning all the best ...
dose/does is a good one to get straight. It drives me nuts. Many people who have trouble spelling make this error, but for people who are good readers, they see it and pronounce it with a hard S in their heads and it sounds really off.

That and seeing "loose" or "looser" when the word meaning is "lose" or "loser."
Also turns a Z sound S into a hard S.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •