The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-11, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps Episode 8"
All the caps befitting of Ozzy's great stature shall reside here. Plus all the talk surrounding the clues gleaned from them.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 10-27-11 1
   RE: Post Show Promo kiki_k 10-27-11 2
   RE: Post Show Promo Flowerpower 10-27-11 3
   RE: Post Show Promo tribephyl 10-27-11 4
       RE: Post Show Promo Brownroach 10-27-11 5
       Good Eyes! Flowerpower 10-27-11 6
 Web Promo tribephyl 10-28-11 7
   RE: Web Promo Scarlett O Hara 10-30-11 8
   New Tribe Flowerpower 10-30-11 9
       RE: New Tribe Scarlett O Hara 10-31-11 10
   RE: Web Promo emydi 10-31-11 11
       RE: Web Promo Brownroach 10-31-11 12
           RE: Web Promo samboohoo 10-31-11 13
 E8 RI Arena Q/A preview Blind Freddy 11-02-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-27-11, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-11 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

Transcript:
Jeff Probst:
Next time on Survivor, with the potential merge on the horizon, for Ozzy's plan to work, he has to win at Redemption...
Jeff Probst (calling Redemption Dual):< It is hanging on by the edge of the pole![BR>Probst: ...and Cochran has to stay loyal.
Cochran (camera confessional): First you get the egomaniac returning player voted out. Then you get his idol. Then you get the million dollars.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-11, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post Show Promo"
I said it in the ECST, but I'll say it here: John's little act in the promo is just that -- comic relief by the court jester of Survivor & is nothing but misdirection to build suspense as to whether Ozzy's plan comes to fruition.

The way you can tell is: John didn't *get* Ozzy voted out -- Ozzy had to talk the tribe (especially Keith) into voting him out instead of John; John didn't *get* the HII from Ozzy, Ozzy gave it to him conditionally, in front of everyone, with the promise (in front of everyone) that John will return it when Ozzy "comes back tomorrow." The entire plan was Ozzy's -- John was merely an accidental beneficiary (i.e., John fell @ss backwards into a pile of clover on this one). IOW, John didn't "get" anything. His last words about the money aren't any more true then his previous words.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-11, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post Show Promo"
This whole entire promo is about Ozzy's plan and in order for it to work or not, he MUST win at RI. Cochroach is indeed the misdirection, no way Ozzy loses.

10-27-11, 05:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Just adding a bit of confirmation regarding the upcoming merge.

Usually 2 people are chosen from each tribe to watch the RI challenge and they ALWAYS sit next to each other.
You can see Albert (upper left corner, leaning forward on his knee) for Upolu...

And here you see Cochran and Dawn (above and below stick, on right hand side) , with Dawn sitting in front of Cochran. She either hates him THAT much. (Which may be part of the game) but I'm more likely to believe that she is sitting below Cochran because all of Savaii is there watching.

If everyone's there then this is indeed merge ep.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-11, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Great catch, tribe!

10-27-11, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Good Eyes!"
Good eyes, Tribe! I'd say that's a confirmation! Well done!

10-28-11, 05:57 PM (EST)
7. "Web Promo"
Transcript:
Announcer:
For the first time, ever...
Ozzy (at Episode 7 Tribal Council): I'm putting my life on the line.
Announcer: ...a power player asks to be voted off. Now Ozzy will have to crank it up to survive.
Jeff Probst (at Episode 8 Redemption Island duel): One of you will get back in this game.
Announcer: Plus, the moment the two tribes have been waiting for. The merge.
Cochran (camera confessional): Now it's time for me to become the double agent I was born to be.
Announcer: Will the nerd play everyone?
Coach (camera confessional): He's lying through his teeth.
Announcer: Or will he get caught?
Cochran: I can completely jump ship. I finally feel like I'm in control of my fate.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-11, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Web Promo"
It looks like the nerd is the featured player this week, playing both sides. Will he stick with the Savaii plan or backstab his tribe and swing to Upolo? Time.will.tell.

New tribe color = yellow. It also appears as if all of the DAWs witness the R.I. Duel this week.

10-30-11, 12:39 PM (EST)
9. "New Tribe"
The new merged tribe will live on Savaii beach....as Cochroach is still in his tree stump....

Also, I think this is Ozzy's arm next to Whitney in this picture. You can see his hair elastic around his wrist between the bottles...

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-11, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Tribe"
Not that it matters, but I couldn't help but wonder what is in these baskets underneath where Edna is sitting?

They must have told both tribes in advance to pack up their camp and bring it with them to RI?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Web Promo"
when I saw the promo during football yday, I had the feeling that Coach (liar speech) is not talking about Cochroach, but rather Ozzy and his tale of woe

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Web Promo"
Me too.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Web Promo"
Me three.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-02-11, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "E8 RI Arena Q/A preview "
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-11 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

E8 preview video is up at CBS. (ty Mayan Sun for the vidcaps & transcripts)

Survivor Fever vidcap link:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_ep8_challenge.html

Apparently this preview is subbing for the usual chal preview/BTS. It shows the first 1:26 of the RI Arena walk-in Q&A w/JP, stopping before the actual chal begins.

CBS video link:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2163540933/survivor-south-pacific-preview-double-agent

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: We'll now bring in the competitors for today's duel. Christine in a battle against Ozzy, voted out at the last tribal council. Welcome to Redemption Island Arena. Both tribes are here to witness today's duel.

Jeff: Ozzy are you surprised to find yourself on Redemption Island?

Ozzy: Uhhh.. I mean...I gave pretty everything to my tribe. And then we lose one challenge because somebody can't operate a clip. And that ends up being the person that sends me here. You play the idol, you don't even...I know somebody else probably knew that you had it. As far as I'm concerned tribe boundaries, I mean, were at the merge, they don't exist anymore. It's all one for one and whoever sticks together from this point on makes it furtherest in the game.

Albert : I don't buy it.

Ozzy: But I thrive on the pressure to come back into the game...for revenge, basically.

Apparently this preview is subbing for the usual chal preview/BTS. It shows the first 1:26 of the RI Arena walk-in Q&A w/JP, stopping before the actual chal begins.

CBS video link:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2163540933/survivor-south-pacific-preview-double-agent

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: We'll now bring in the competitors for today's duel. Christine in a battle against Ozzy, voted out at the last tribal council. Welcome to Redemption Island Arena. Both tribes are here to witness today's duel.

Jeff: Ozzy are you surprised to find yourself on Redemption Island?

Ozzy: Uhhh.. I mean...I gave pretty everything to my tribe. And then we lose one challenge because somebody can't operate a clip. And that ends up being the person that sends me here. You play the idol, you don't even...I know somebody else probably knew that you had it. As far as I'm concerned tribe boundaries, I mean, were at the merge, they don't exist anymore. It's all one for one and whoever sticks together from this point on makes it furtherest in the game.

Albert : I don't buy it.

Ozzy: But I thrive on the pressure to come back into the game...for revenge, basically.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •