The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-11, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-11 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

Welcome back for S23 and another season of Boring Island. Probst says there will only be two-person duels at Boring Island Arena this season. Probst lies when it suits his purposes, of course, though I see no reason for him to lie about that. In any event, since they're still doing Boring Island I've decided to move the DAW section up top with the letter codes we'll be using this season for multi-person duels and the finale. Familiarize yourselves with the letter codes.

The DAWS

Savaii (red) tribe
DM Dawn Meehan f 40 UT, professor
EU Elyse Umemoto f 27 NV, go-go
JC John Cochran m 23 DC, 2028 presidential candidate
JR Jim Rice m 34 CO, double-dealer
KT Keith Tollefson m 26 MN, sewage inspector
MC Lt. Mark Anthony Caruso m 47 NY, the Gay Columbo
OL Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth m 30 CA, actor
ST Semhar Tadesse f 24 CA, performance artiste
WD Whitney Duncan f 28 TN, country singer

Upolu (blue) tribe
AD Albert Destrade m 25 FL, lvoe machine
BH Brandon Hantz m 19 TX, crewman
CM Christine Shields Markoski f 39 NY, teacher
CW "Coach" Ben Wade m 38 CA, conductor
EM Dr. Edna Ma f 35 CA, knocker-outer
MW Mikayla Wingle f 21 FL, cornerback
RN Rick Nelson m 51 UT, rancher
SC Sophie Clark f 21 NY, med student
SP Stacey Powell f 44 TX, mortician

Gee whiz these are some messed up tribes.

The Rules

1a. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Coach." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Coach and Ozzy." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, reward winner, immunity winner, biggest hair, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

We don't need to worry about it this week, but familiarize yourselves with the letter codes just in case.

1c. Returnees.

This section is to note that it is absurdly probable for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again at the next Tribal.

2a. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our votes threads nice and straight.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Ozzy." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Ozzy and Coach" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we are all interested in what you have to say. ETA: KB has posted that he will once again be running the vote scoring game, so you will want to record your challenge picks! YAY, KB!

4. No graphics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Sadly, we lost one of our own over the summer in tragic circumstances. This season is dedicated to vince3.

vince3 tributes thread

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bye-bye, Semhar Belle Book 09-12-11 1
 Dawn Meehan kingfish 09-12-11 2
 Semhar Travelor 09-12-11 3
 Semhar Krautboy 09-12-11 4
 Semhar Loree 09-12-11 5
 HEY SEMHAR... Round Robin 09-13-11 6
 Semhar Flowerpower 09-13-11 7
 Semhar Brownroach 09-13-11 8
 Semhar kiki_k 09-13-11 9
 Semhar Naked 09-13-11 10
 Foobar Semhar dabo 09-13-11 11
 Semhar AyaK 09-13-11 12
 Semhar Booted 09-13-11 13
 Semhar michel 09-13-11 14
 Semhar tribephyl 09-13-11 15
 Semhar Zeek 09-14-11 16
 Semhar redbeard103152 09-14-11 17
 Semhar Corvis 09-14-11 18
 Semhar parathor 09-14-11 19
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 09-14-11 20
 Semhar emydi 09-14-11 21
 Semhar Blind Freddy 09-14-11 22
 BAI Semhar HitmanPayne 09-14-11 23
 Semhar CTgirl 09-14-11 24
 Semhar-har-har PepeLePew13 09-14-11 25
 Albert kircon 09-14-11 26
 Semhar is week 1 Boot Travel_Queen 09-14-11 27
 Semhar Scarlett O Hara 09-14-11 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-11, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bye-bye, Semhar"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-11 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-12-11 AT 04:56PM (EST)

You're not into the game, so soon you'll be gone!

ETA to add: Ozzy wins against Coach, but Upolu wins Immunity.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-11, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dawn Meehan"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-11 AT 07:23 PM (EST)

Survivor Blows Tribe!

Well, looks like Tribe has an inside source this season.

I am betting that tradition holds true this season, and that the first bootee will be an irritating older woman who is used to bossing everyone around while always insisting that she is right, and who wonders why everyone isn't showering her with praise for her obviously superior skills and soaring intellect (does that sound like I have issues?). And Dawn Meehan, a 40 YO college professor fits this profile.

Also, because SenorPissario would say so if given half a chance.

Travelor 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-12-11, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Semhar"
Will go with Semhar this week

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-12-11, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Semhar"
Flowerpower summed it up perfectly in the SOTS.

Ozzy wins reward for his tribe.
Upolu wins Team Immunity.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-11, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Semhar"
Hard to guess the first week. But Jeff says she is gone.

Ozzy beats Coach at their challenge.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-13-11, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "HEY SEMHAR..."
...it's time for you to go!

Ozzy wins Reward challenge.

Upolu wins IC.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-11, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Semhar"
I think that it will be a close IC, but judging from the facial expressions of the Savaii's, I think they fall just short. Upolu's will win the first IC. Jiffy said that Semhar has no business being out there, she dragged behind in the challenge, and she threw the coconuts underhanded....I think she'll be out sooner rather than later.

Ozzy will beat Coach at the first competition and most likely win a fishing net.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-11, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Semhar"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-11 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

Reward: Ozzy. Immunity: Upolu.

The fact that Jeff says "she's gone" makes me not want to pick Semhar for the first boot. But I watched the Dalton Ross video interviews with the four possible candidates from Savaii (John, Elyse and Dawn being the other three, as per the future challenge caps). Elyse and John seem to getting along very well with others in the interspersed footage in their interviews. Dawn looks a little isolated in shots but she is at least seen standing with other people, and is working on building the shelter.

In the Dawn interview Semhar is also seen helping with the shelter but her expression looks sort of half-hearted, imo. In her own interview there is no footage of Semhar interacting with anyone.

Also -- this is just speculation -- both Semhar and Elyse have beauty pageant backgrounds so there could be a "there's-only room-for-one-of-us-here"-type friction between them (assuming they reveal this about themselves).

ETA one last thing: in the interview Semhar says she would want to vote the returning player out immediately. If she lobbies to get rid of Ozzy when he's actually helping in the challenges and she isn't, that could spell the end for her.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-13-11, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Semhar"
She's absolutely beautiful & seems like an interesting person who would be entertaining to watch, but she's completely over her head out there.

Naked 886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-11, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Semhar"
This vote is cast solely on the information that others have provided...

VOTE NAKED 2004

09-13-11, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Foobar Semhar"
Jeff says she's subpar.

Jeff's first day assessments aren't the best source but the vidcap evidence strongly suggests she's on the outs.

Ozzy for reward.
Upolu for immunity.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-11, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Semhar"
Jeff's blog post that Semhar has no business being out there did it for me. Of course, we've had people who had no business being out there that survived for quite a while in different seasons, but generally they go quickly. In fact, the more physical the season, the quicker they go, and it sounds like a very physical start.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-11, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Semhar"
Catching up as I have not been spoiling for several seasons. Going the SOTS expert.

Boot Ed

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-11, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Semhar"
I will Follow

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-11, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Semhar"
Ozzy for the redemptive Reward. Simultaneously pleasing his new tribe members AND placing a bigger target on his own back.

Upolo (blue) for the Immunity Win. Coach? Helps his tribe? Who'da thunk it?

Savaii to Tribal Council.
Tribal Strength OR Keeping Ozzy?
The tribe will vote to keep him, for now.
The weak tribe member is either Semhar or whomever Semhar throws under the bus. (Elyse or Cochran?)
Adding JP's woefully unpredictable comments to the mix leads me to the seemingly obvious.

Semhar goes to RI.

-tribe

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-11, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Semhar"
No real reason other than Flowpower & Jiffy's remarks

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-14-11, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Semhar"
No reason to change from the majority view this week. Ozzy beats Coach for the reward. Upolu wins the IC.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-11, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Semhar"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-11 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

I really tried to find a reason to vote for someone else, but everything points to Semhar.

Of course, last season everyone went with Phillip or Stephanie for the first boot... and Francesca got kicked to RI.

Edited in the other picks:

IC: Upolu wins
RC: Ozzy beats Coach

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-11, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Semhar"
Vote: Even though the evidence is significant, and Jeff said that Semhar has no business being out there (red herring! Jeff is never right about the first boot!), it really does seem like she's the first to go. I vote Semhar goes to redemption island.

An alternative would be Dawn, but I can't bring myself to say it's her, since she's involved with people in the group. The same people over and over (minority alliance?), but involved just the same.

....ugh. It's going to be Dawn, isn't it. I can already feel myself writing a follow-up "vote change." must... resist...

IC: Upolu will win the first IC
O/C: Ozzy will beat Coach at the first competition

09-14-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
20. "Vote Tally #1"
This is vote tally #1, post 20, compiling 19 votes and no previous tallies, votes changes, or other posts.

Semhar: 18
Dawn: 1
all others: UTR

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Semhar"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-11 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

going with FP

Reward: Ozzy
Immunity: Upolu Blue

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-14-11, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Semhar"
"A sad conclusion to my Survivor story" (JP Tout-9.13.11)

RC winner - Ozzy

IC winner - Upolu

Voted out - Semhar

* Great SOTS, Flopo
* Thanks KB for keeping faith alive

HitmanPayne 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-11, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HitmanPayne Click to send private message to HitmanPayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "BAI Semhar"
Going, going, GONE!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-11, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Semhar"
FLoPo did a bang up job on the SOTS so I'm going with her plus if you've heard Semhar's "spoken art," you can't think she's long for the Survivor world!!

Ozzy beats Coach but Upolu wins immunity.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-11, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Semhar-har-har"
Ozzy blows Coach out of the water.
Upolu wins immunity.
Semhar gets turfed.

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-11, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Albert "
In watching the CBS videos, he made a statement that said to me either he will be kicked off first or the Sole Survivor. The statement was, I look around and I don't see any competition.

So I put him as the first boot on my PTTE list and I will vote for him here.

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-11, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Semhar is week 1 Boot"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-11 AT 07:42 PM (EST)

I haven't had a chance to read all the wonderful stuff up already, so I'll go with the flow.

reward challenge (if there is one): SAVALI (that's Ozzy tribe right?)

immunity challenge; if I go with Semhar, then Coach's tribe must get this one.. UPOLU Tribe

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-11, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Semhar"
I'm such a lemming!!

Go Dolphin Boy!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •