The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23 EP1 Vidcap Chronology"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-08-11, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23 EP1 Vidcap Chronology"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

Edited to make corrections...
(Thanks to SFever for all the great vidcaps!!)

S23 EP1: Vidcap Chronology

The Upolu Eight (Blue Tribe) arrives at Redemption Island by raft…

The Savaii Eight (Red Tribe) arrives at Redemption Island on their raft…Mark helping Semhar off the raft…

Members of both tribes walking to the Redemption Island Arena…

After arrival at the Redemption Island Arena, Jeff announces that they will be joined by two returning players…

The helicopter carrying them lands on Redemption Island…

Jeff introduces Coach and Ozzy to their tribes…

Coach and Ozzy after choosing their tribe colors…

Coach and Ozzy are then told they will represent their tribes in a three-part Reward Challenge…Pole climb, under-the-log dig and crawl and finally the “Hanoi Tower” puzzle.

The pole climb…

…possibly retrieving a puzzle piece?

Ozzy and Coach digging to crawl under the log…

Coach and Ozzy competeing during the puzzle stage

Stacy coaching Coach during the final puzzle stage of the Reward Challenge…

Ozzy apparently wins reward and fire for the Savaii…

Fire in the Savaii camp.

After the Reward Challenge Duel, the tribes arrive at their beaches and start to set up camp and build their shelters…

Savaii camp shots...

...notice the smoke

Upolu camp shots…

…no signs of fire at Upolu

Tribes arrive at the IC…

Immunity Challenge…”Coconut Conundrum”

Start of the team Immunity Challenge…

Criss-cross Maze Crawl…

Hanging Coconut Obstacles

Coach moving through the coconuts

Wall Climb…

Edna needing help during the wall climb stage of the obstacle course…

Notice all 9 Upolu are over and moving on while 3 Savaii are still trying to get over…

Rick and Ozzy digging for machetes for rope chop…

...after Rick digs up his machete, he and Ozzy compete in the rope chopping leg of the challenge as the tribes look on.

Chopping the ropes release the coconuts which dump into a bin...

Upolo’s coconuts released first.

Coach and Christine congratulating Rick on his performance, giving them the lead going into the last stage.

Upolu already shooting while Savaii just releasing their coconuts…

The last step is shooting Coconuts into a basket to lift the counter weight and win Immunity…

…Albert, Brandon and Keith shooting Coconuts.

Both tribes look on as their shooters shot…

Savaii looks dejected as they appear to come up short in the IC...

Press photographer shots time stamped Day3 in the PM after the IC and before TC…(Thanks to Kona at the Mess Hall!) In the past, the press photographer has always followed the loser of the first IC back to their beach.

Appears that the Savaii Tribe has splintered into groups and begun strategizing for their trip to TC…

Semhar on the outside of the core alliance?

Keith and John form an early alliance, prior to tribal council?

Savaii heads to Tribal council?

Where someone's going to be sent to redemption Island...

Krautboy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S23 EP1 Vidcap Chronology dabo 09-08-11 1
 RE: S23 EP1 Vidcap Chronology chinadj 09-08-11 2
 RE: S23 EP1 Vidcap Chronology Flowerpower 09-08-11 3
   Clarifications Krautboy 09-08-11 4
       RE: Clarifications Flowerpower 09-08-11 5
           RE: Clarifications Krautboy 09-08-11 6
               Fire at Upolu... Flowerpower 09-11-11 7
                   RE: Fire at Upolu... Outfrontgirl 09-11-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S23 EP1 Vidcap Chronology"
Excellent work, KB!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

chinadj 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-11, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S23 EP1 Vidcap Chronology"
Excellent work! Thanks for figuring it all out. It was so well done, You should have made it the 1st SOTS !!

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S23 EP1 Vidcap Chronology"
WELL DONE, KB! This is exactly what I have come up with as well. I don't know why you don't volunteer for the SOTS, because you just laid it ALL out for us...

One little amendment that I can see and it's in regard to this picture...

I think this may be from when Rick just finished digging for the hatchet and then chopping the rope that gives them a nice lead. Rick was not one of the ones that did the shooting coconuts portion...Brandon, Mikayla, and Albert did. He couldn't have made the winning basket but he sure did well with the chopping and digging!

Also, I would like to request that we use the regular size vidcaps. Last year the thumbnails got us into trouble as we missed so much detail. For example, with this picture...

I don't know how the Upolu tribe can be identified and not the Savaii's, because I just can't make any of them out...Maybe it's just that my eyes can't see that small unless I'm right on top of the pics...ugh!

Fantastic job, Krautboy! Thanks!

09-08-11, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Clarifications"
Here are the larger images for clarification:

Here we see the sequence…coconut curtain, wall climb (notice cross bracing), followed by rope chop to release coconuts for coconut basket shoot to finish.

Brandon standing on the tribe mat with Coach cheering on Rick during the rope chop. Notice the cross bracijng of the Wall Climb structure in ther background as they watch Rick.

Upolo releases their coconuts first (this photo is flipped backwards from the others, either as misdirection or just a simple mistake) Notice Whitney and Dawn of the Savaii standing and watching as the Upolo take off.

Rick, Coach and Christine watching the coconut shoot. Notice the coconut bin in the background.

Rick standing on the tribe mat, with Coach and Christine, cheering on Brandon, Albert and Mikayla as they start shooting.

Albert shooting…Notice spiral wrapped pole in the background.

Coach and Christine congratulating Rick on his rope chop performance as the other three Upolo start shooting coconuts…(Notice spiral wrapped pole in background)

Coach with a congratulatory hug(Spiral pole still in the background)
Flo-Po is correct, Coach was not hugging Rick for making the winning shot, just hugging him in celebration of their lead at this point...

The Upolo lead combined with these Savaii faces of defeat, point toward an Upolu victory at the EP1 IC.

Krautboy

09-08-11, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Clarifications"
I <3 Krautboy! Thanks so much, I really appreciate the big vidcaps. Now, it's perfect!
I just wanted to add one more vidcap that also lends support to Ozzy beating Coach at the first challenge...proof of fishing gear at Camp Savaii...

09-08-11, 05:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Clarifications"
Excellent! I thought I saw that somewhere...that seems to be the icing on the cake!

Now on to the boot discussion...

Krautboy

09-11-11, 08:20 AM (EST)
7. "Fire at Upolu..."
OFG posted the link to the Jeff Probst Cast assessment at the CBS website. When I viewed it, clearly there is fire at Upolu...

Here is the fire pit...

...and I tried to capture the smoke from the video, it was shown when he was talking about Brandon...

I know it's a poor quality, but you can see the pit, and some smoke at the left side of the pit, and the orange is flame....the video camera is focused on the fire pit first and pans over to Brandon.

fwiw

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-11, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fire at Upolu..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-11 AT 08:48 AM (EST)

Nice!
In the video, Jeff says they are one day in (second day).
And Upolu is still in underwear.

So maybe they give both tribes flint or someone manages to make fire.
There is still the fishing gear FP spotted.
Anyway, how could Ozzy not beat Coach?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •