The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Melissa forgive Mike?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-09-01, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Melissa forgive Mike?"
We never saw the end of the conversation between Melissa and Mike... the question of the hour is: did she forgive him???

If she did, Mike's not going anywhere... Andrea and Toni hate him, but Tomiko and Ralph stayed out of it (which probably means that Tomiko backs Mike) and Jeanette's not about to vote out the guy that brought her back. If Melissa forgave Mike, it's just Toni that will vote against him...

I suspect that she did forgive him...

Now, Darin and Ralph are practically unseen in the preview for Ep6... Tomiko is also unseen.

I have no idea how or why Tomiko would get voted out... she wasn't in this last episode at all!!!

Also... did you notice how obvious it was that Anthony and Mike are being set up as the key male players, with Toni and Andrea backing Anthony and everyone else backing Mike!!!

I have no idea how it's gonna happen, but I cannot forsee any ending, other than the battle between the evil masterminds... the only question remaining: Will Mike or Anthony win?

Now... for the ladies: Melissa and Darin are being set up as a couple, and Toni was reminiscing about Greg...

I think they're setting Melissa and Toni up for loser island (where they can return to their "true loves").

Mike "I have to change my strategy" the clown will probably end up with Jeanette for the final vote. From the bug-eyed preview, we've seen that Toni will oppose Jeanette, too... her jury speech should be great... move over Sue Hawk.

Now... who does Anthony end up with??? If Toni and Melissa are really leaving, I'm having a hard time believing that Tomiko could be in the finals... we haven't seen her, at all... *if* she is in the finals, surely she will lose... won't she???

Now... the season-long slant has been toward Toni... but after this episode, I have a hard time seeing her in the finals (at least not without Greg)...

We also know that there will be a second opportunity to bring someone back from loser island... So, I'm beginning to wonder who Anthony will bring back... There's a good chance that Melissa, Michael, Jeanette, and Anthony will end up in the finals... last round is ladies choice, and when both Jeanette and Melissa pick Mike, and Mike partners with Jeanette (who he knows everyone wants to win), Melissa and Anthony probably both jump at the opportunity to ditch their partner.

Melissa will be consoled that she's returning to the island to Darin, but who will Anthony pick???

Or maybe Melissa will get to bring someone back, and she'll bring Darin back... Now... Mike has Toni, Andrea, and Anthony against him, and all of loser island is pissed at Jeanette for not doing the one thing they asked: Get rid of Anthony (Melissa had to do it)... So Melissa and Darin (a "true couple", despite the fact that Melissa has a long-term boyfriend) win???

Damn... I really, really meant to stop typing after "Did Melissa forgive Mike?"... but I couldn't... not with my brain spewing tons of questions that I need answered... before tomorrow.

So... while we're at it:

Will there only be one boot tomorrow??? How early in the episode will it be??? Will they show the next couple's competition, too (like they did, tonight)??? When is the second chance to trade your partner??? What will be covered in the final episode (ie: final three couples, or final two???... a chance to trade??? Before or after the third couple goes to loser island???)

Hmmm... I need answers... anyone have thoughts?

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Melissa forgive Mike? SurvivorBlows 10-09-01 1
   RE: Did Melissa forgive Mike? sleeeve 10-09-01 2
       RE: some questions for sleeeve LBIslander 10-09-01 4
           Anthony is sure to go jamescagney2000 10-09-01 6
 Fox's description of tonight's show realityjunkie 10-09-01 3
   RE: Fox's description of tonight's ... SurvivorBlows 10-09-01 5
       RE: Fox's description of tonight's ... moonbaby 10-09-01 8
 RE: Did Melissa forgive Mike? PepeLePew13 10-09-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-01, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Melissa forgive Mike?"
I need to get to bed so I'll make this quick...

The ONLY reason I could see for them NOT featuring a bootee ceremony tonight was so that the last episode could start with 3 couple left.

They probably figured having an episode with only (since they are couples) two "contestants" left would be boring as hell (think of Survivor having a full hour with only 2 players, oh wait, they basically did that last season... I rest my case. )

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-09-01, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Melissa forgive Mike?"
>They probably figured having an episode
>with only (since they are
>couples) two "contestants" left would
>be boring as hell (think
>of Survivor having a full
>hour with only 2 players,
>oh wait, they basically did
>that last season... I rest
>my case. )

My only thought, originally, was that half of the episode would be spent on trading out the final player, and the other half would be jury Q&A, followed by the vote. (In Survivor, jury takes 45 minutes, and has even fewer members than we're gonna see in Ep7).

Who knows... I'm a little confused, right now... but I think they didn't include the vote this episode because the Mike drama was so good, they couldn't edit it down to an hour... which also means that the drama that they covered MUST have an impact on the final vote (otherwise, they could have avioded the situation, altogether).

In everything I've read, each episode was supposed to end with a vote... since this one didn't (and only covered 24 hours), I think this was supposed to be only a part of Ep5, originally, but the producers reworked it in editing.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

LBIslander 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-09-01, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: some questions for sleeeve"
whoa sleeeve..you have my head spinning too..I'm not sure I can think as far ahead as you can in detail..but... question 1.. Are you sure another person can come back from LI? (do they say in the previews "and a chance for "ONE" person to be brought back to the boat)?
2..How do yu see Darin ever getting voted off? Esp. in this round! The girls all like him..and Mel..can't imagine them teaming up against him. I know Jeanette will make a case against Anthony.
3..I think we have a good chance of a hung jury this round, esp with the guys. How do you think that will be handled?

I hate to say it..but I see a good chance of Michael being voted off this round unless he gets the switch card. Definately the two nominees will be Michael and Anthony..(ala Lisa and Jeanette) Hopefully the fight between Lisa and Jeanette stems from Anthony being voted off and Lisa being made to "look like the bad guy"..ooohhh but that could be about Michael, too!

The suspense!!! I don't think the vote comes until the end of this episode!

jamescagney2000 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jamescagney2000 Click to send private message to jamescagney2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Anthony is sure to go"
Big Mike is no way voted off - I am fairly sure Poemboy (Anthony) and Bug eyes are going to get it fairly soon - Either Mikey or Dman will win - As far as Bug eyes being a personal trainer - I really can not see it - as least not in any big city - she is a ox as far as trainer go!If she didn't have those boobs, then she would be just fat - but because of the rack, some people don't see the extra fat hanging off her gut. Can you seriously imagine going on with that powder keg?

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Fox's description of tonight's show"
This might help. Here is Fox's description of tonight's show from their web site tv calendar:

Two singles are voted off the boat in a special gender jury, leaving the remaining 6 singles on the Mandalay as the boat approaches Aruba. 'Sexuality' is the theme for their next three days and when the boat docks in Aruba, the couples compete in a challenge entitled "Get Your Juices Flowing" (the couples must make homemade fruit drinks without using their hands) for the coveted "Switch Card". Ultimately, the final two couples are reunited with the 12 they previously voted off on LOVE CRUISE: THE MAIDEN VOYAGE Tuesday, Oct. 9 (9:00- 10:00 PM) on FOX. (LOV-106) (TV-PG)

Now what does it mean by "special" gender jury?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fox's description of tonight's show"
Ya, what's that mean... is this anything like those "very special" episodes of 'Blossom' from a few years ago

moonbaby 15894 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fox's description of tonight's show"
Pure speculation: the specialness could indicate that the jury is from Loser Island, not the ship.

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Melissa forgive Mike?"
I sure as hell don't have a real idea of what's going to happen next on the show, so I'm just going to toss some ideas out there and see what develops.

Someone mentioned there is a potential spoiler in the preview that Jeanette is holding a white envelope while she's hugging Michael. I believe this means that either of them gets the switch card and will likely have to use it to keep them both in the game. My feeling at this moment is that the women might target Michael and either he or Jeanette will switch to boot Anthony.

The preview figures prominently on Toni and my feeling is that she could be the one targeted for Loser Island tonight. Anthony is talking about bribery and my first instinct is that he was referring to Michael, but what if he's referring to the splitting of money deal that Toni made with (I think) Andrea in yesterday's episode? Isn't that a bribery deal right there? Also, it could be that Toni has found out that she's getting bumped out of the Chicago 4 or that she's getting the blame for Andrea finding out about the Chicago 4 plan... and she goes a-hunting to behead Michael. The guys choose to boot Toni because she's acting crazed and they'd rather have Tomiko, Jeanette and Melissa still on the boat.

I have no idea at all if I'm right or way off base, but under this scenario, we've got Michael, Melissa, Ralph, Tomiko, Darin and Jeanette still on the boat with Anthony and Toni joining the donkeys (the real ones and the other booted contestants). After that... who knows.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •