The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

RobinPR 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-01-10, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RobinPR Click to send private message to RobinPR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!"
Monday, February 1, 5PM/4PM CST on ABC

• Joe DePinto will appear on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” on ABC
due to his participation in the new CBS reality show
“Undercover Boss”

Sunday, February 21st 9PM/8PM CST on CBS

• Joe DePinto and 7-Eleven will be featured on the new CBS show
“Undercover Boss”
• 10+ Million viewers will see 7-Eleven’s CEO working at the coffee
bar, in a bakery, and delivering our fresh sandwiches

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes i... mindy23 02-08-10 1
   RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes i... MKitty 02-08-10 2
       Waste Management jbug 02-08-10 3
           RE: Waste Management MKitty 02-08-10 4
           RE: Waste Management pmspml5 02-11-10 5
               RE: Waste Management kidflash212 02-12-10 6
                   RE: Waste Management mindy23 02-19-10 7
 RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes i... Brownroach 02-22-10 8
   RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes i... mindy23 02-22-10 9
       RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes i... Brownroach 02-22-10 10
           RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes i... kidflash212 07-10-16 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-08-10, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!"
Due to the overlap of the Super Bowl, I didn't get the entire episode of last night's starter show, but I was VERY impressed! It was the CEO of Waste Management, and I absolutely loved this show!

I hope it continues for a really long time, and is as impactive as last night's. I guess next week the CEO of "Hooter's" is going undercover, and will discover some really sexists things going on. Duh! Isn't that bascially what "Hooter's" reputation is built on? The rumor is that you can't get a job there unless you have nice, large, boobs.

Well, let's see if this person can do something about that rumor, and the general reputation of "Hooter's"! And let's see what happens when he sees how some of the women who work there are really treated. Should be very, very interesting. Can't wait.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-08-10, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!"
Because my PVR taped it...and the Superbowl went over I missed the last ten minutes!! What happened in the end??? I really want to know!

*winter delight from Sharnina*

jbug 17018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-10, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Waste Management"
The CEO met individually with each one he had worked with.
The guy that 'fired' him? was given a some position in motivating others.

The woman that was doing everything? was promoted; 2 assistants hired to do what she had been dong; she's now an account manager.

The trash pick up woman? was promised that they would work on solutions to make their jobs better

The portapotty guy? can't remember exactly

The woman who rushed to clock back in? Her boss was brought in and told to fix that problem - that it was ruining morale. (I thought it was funny tho that it appeared she rushed to the clock to clock back in yet she went and sat back at the table with "Randy" - after she clocked back in - or did I mis-see that?)

Sparkled by Agman 2009

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-08-10, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Waste Management"
Ah, great..thanks Junebug!!

Tribe manga'd my mug

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-10, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Waste Management"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-10 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

Yes - she did - however - what I thought was ridiculous and it was never mentioned was that because the line went down they were forced to take their lunch hour at that time. So I think the line was still down and they could not return to work anyway.

Also, I liked this show - but I really have a hard time believing some of them had no clue who he was - - His picture would be all over announcements etc. I know I work for a very large company and would recognize my COO unless they really made him look different

kidflash212 4588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-12-10, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Waste Management"
Not to mention the camera crew following him around.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

02-19-10, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Waste Management"
They are told that the camera crew is there to film a documentary about their company or some such...

Brownroach 15281 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!"
Is this guy going to be on the show again, or just for the one episode (which I missed)? He has my name, with a minor spelling difference.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

02-22-10, 01:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!"
The CEO's are only doing one episode about their companies. Next week will be CEO of White Castle.

We never had White Castle Burgers here in Arizona, still don't, except to buy them in the frozen foods department. So, it will be interesting to me to see how the company works, and where exactly it is located.

I'm expecting it's more in the midwest? Anyone??

Brownroach 15281 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!"
Oh darnit, I missed me. I mean, him.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

kidflash212 4588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 7-Eleven CEO Joe DePinto goes incognito on the new CBS show, "Undercover Boss" and talks about it today on Oprah!"
Brownroach - very missed

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •