The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the shark tank producer wants 2% of NET REVENUE from entrepreneurs!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

hroark 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-09-09, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hroark Click to send private message to hroark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the shark tank producer wants 2% of NET REVENUE from entrepreneurs!"
entrepreneurs who agree to be on 'the shark tank' are asked to sign a contract that would give the producer (mark burnett) 2% of net revenues - in perpetuity! this is a complete joke.

first, no entrepreneur with a decent idea that's remotely scalable would ever agree to such terms . . . and second, no investor would ever put money into such an encumbered enterprise.

so they're setting up for failure: the only entrepreneurs who would ever agree to such a preposterous structure would be desperate losers - and who wants to watch them?

incidentally, contestants on 'dragons den' did not have to give the producer anything.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the shark tank producer wants 2... dabo 07-09-09 1
   RE: the shark tank producer wants 2... JessicaRN 07-09-09 2
       RE: the shark tank producer wants 2... Agman2 03-04-16 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-09, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the shark tank producer wants 2% of NET REVENUE from entrepreneurs!"
Welcome aboard.

2% of net? Do failures make any net?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-09-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the shark tank producer wants 2% of NET REVENUE from entrepreneurs!"
Remember that summer show about the Great American Invention? I think they paid to help you get your invention off of the ground in the right way. Of course, I don't think that I've heard anymore about the inventions chosen. One was some kind of a safer car seat and one was some sort of specialized bra.

Agman2 2245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-04-16, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the shark tank producer wants 2% of NET REVENUE from entrepreneurs!"
Point being you never hear more about the inventions!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •