The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Daisy Of Love. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Daisy Of Love. "
We have a premiere date, a Wikipedia-provided nickname list for the cast, and a retread.

Premiere: April 26th, 9 p.m. EDT. (If it's like most VH1 shows, we'll get a sneak preview airing earlier in the day.)

Nicknames:

6 Gauge
12 Pack
Big Rig
Brooklyn
Cable Guy
Cage
Chi Chi
Dropout
Flex
Flipper
Fox
London
Professor
Sinister
Tool Box
Torch
Weasel

Retread: Yeah. That 12-Pack.

It's hard to predict personality from nicknames, but I'd hope anyone called 'Weasel' had a pet one: the other connection isn't encouraging. 'Torch' could be a welder -- or an arsonist. Don't even ask about Sinister. And Dropout is pretty blatant. But -- 84, 85, 86? If Wikipedia's right, either Daisy got seriously bored or we could be looking at triplets.

The main problem with the show (beyond the usual 'It's all a joke and we're just here for the fights' of any VH1 dating series): Daisy is not the world's most stable personality. As the one doing the chasing, that can make her slightly entertaining: as the one being chased, it really makes you wonder about the people pursuing her -- not to mention just what her criteria are for making picks.

Remember: we've met her ex.

Is there anything VH1 won't put an 'of love' after?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Daisy Of Love. Snidget 04-06-09 1
   RE: Daisy Of Love. Estee 04-06-09 7
 RE: Daisy Of Love. ElroyJetson 04-06-09 2
   RE: Daisy Of Love. Estee 04-06-09 6
 RE: Daisy Of Love. sica077 04-06-09 3
   RE: Daisy Of Love. Snidget 04-06-09 4
   RE: Daisy Of Love. Estee 04-06-09 5
       RE: Daisy Of Love. sica077 04-06-09 8
           RE: Daisy Of Love. Estee 04-06-09 9
               RE: Daisy Of Love. TxMom2011 04-08-09 10
 RE: Daisy Of Love. sica077 04-25-09 11
   RE: Daisy Of Love. weltek 04-27-09 13
 Premiere Estee 04-27-09 12
   Da Twist Snidget 04-27-09 14
 RE: Daisy Of Love. eire_heart74 04-28-09 15
 Episode #2. Estee 05-03-09 16
   RE: Episode #2. Snidget 05-03-09 17
 Not an Overdose, just Exhaustion Snidget 05-08-09 18
 This week's question. Estee 05-10-09 19
 Episode #4 Estee 05-17-09 20
   RE: Episode #4 Snidget 05-17-09 21
       RE: Episode #4 sica077 05-18-09 22
 Epsode #5 Snidget 05-24-09 23
   RE: Epsode #5 sica077 05-25-09 24
       RE: Epsode #5 Snidget 05-25-09 25
   RE: Epsode #5 Estee 05-26-09 26
 Episode #6. Estee 06-08-09 27
   RE: Episode #6. Snidget 06-08-09 28
       RE: Episode #6. Estee 06-08-09 29
           RE: Episode #6. Snidget 06-08-09 30
               RE: Episode #6. sica077 06-08-09 31
 Early airtime teaser. Estee 06-14-09 32
   RE: Early airtime teaser. sica077 06-14-09 33
   RE: Early airtime teaser. Snidget 06-15-09 34
 You know, that could explain a lot Snidget 06-19-09 35
   RE: You know, that could explain a ... Ahtumbreez 06-26-09 36
 Arc theme. Estee 06-28-09 37
   RE: Arc theme. toddE 06-29-09 38
       RE: Arc theme. yvonnemtx 07-22-09 39
 So. Estee 07-27-09 40
   RE: So. Snidget 07-27-09 41
       RE: So. yvonnemtx 07-27-09 42
           RE: So. toddE 07-27-09 43
 RE: Daisy Of Love. kidflash212 07-10-16 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-09, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
When did they film this? I mean Dweeze just wandered back onto the boards recently

You don't think?
Please Cod No!
*shudder*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-06-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
This?

Would never wear a trenchcoat.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
Triplets it is...here is the cast:

http://www.bourgy.com/wordpress/2009/02/14/daisy-of-love-guys/

Elroy Jetson

04-06-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
This brings you back?

*looks*

I think we have safely pinned down Daisy's type. It's a fairly rare multi-patterned butterfly with spiked wings.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-09 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

I absolutely love my trashy, stupid dating shows! However, I really can't see myself enjoying this one. I just hated her so much on RoL2.

I know someone, somewhere had asked this question, but: what the heck is with her getting her own show? I mean, even with Megan I can see how it might be amusing, but Daisy?? I don't find anything about her attractive, including her mannerisms and personality.

>But -- 84, 85, 86? If Wikipedia's right, either Daisy got seriously bored or we could be looking at triplets.

I watched the sneak peek on VH1 (because they shoved it down my throat) and there are, in fact, swedish triplets. I assume they are the trio of numbers (which is still stupid). Why do they need nicknames again? I know New York gave nicknames... is that where it started? Like anyone should ever follow her lead!

ETA: Sorry for the redundancy. I took too long to type this I guess!

04-06-09, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
Flavor of Love started it. New York just kept the trend going.

04-06-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
Like so many other things (1&2), the nicknames are entirely Flav's fault.

I don't find Daisy to be appealing, but I can see where she'd call out to some people. And unlike Megan, at least she's interested in something other than a big divorce settlement.

04-06-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
I think that Daisy crying in the last four episodes of RoL2 was enough for me. She never could actually say what (I think) was in her head. And the weird stuff she did with her hands near her face... whenever I saw her I would picture a flailing seagull.

Now Megan is no upstanding citizen, however, at least she laid it all out on the table (pun intended) and made it clear that she is not looking for love, just an easy paycheck.

I wonder if Daisy is still living with Charles....?

04-06-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
I wonder if Daisy is still living with Charles

Definitely a first-episode question. I don't know if VH1 pays their retreads when they're the focus of the show -- we know Flav got some kind of check, and presumably Bret and Ray-J are hitting the bank every so often. But there might be a clause in the contestant contract which says 'If we bring you back, the only thing you're getting is The Goodness Of Our Heart.' Daisy living with Charles seemed to be a rent issue as much as anything else. If her degree of fame has led to cash, she could be on her own. If it hasn't...

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
I thought everyone on reality tv got paid. Just scale, but something.

04-25-09, 11:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-09 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

Upon watching the 40+ minute sneak peek on VH1, I definitely like Daisy more than I did when she was on RoL2, however, there is still something about her I find extremely unattractive.

It shall be interesting to see if my need for trashy shows overshadows my dislike of her .

ET fix spelling.

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
I happened to catch the elimination last night out of morbid curiosity. She IS slightly less annoying (she at least speaks semi-coherently), but I still find her too grating to watch. I love the point above about her flailing hand thing she does!

-A Tribetastic Creation

04-27-09, 06:37 AM (EST)
12. "Premiere"
A few quick thoughts:

1. Daisy's confessionals feel completely scripted. Bret came up with enough 'live' commentary on the show and delivered his private lines with enough of a wink that it was possible to believe (at least for a moment) that sure, he could have really come up with that. Daisy -- well, let's be blunt: she doesn't come across as being all that bright. If anything, she feels less intelligent than her vocabulary. And given the way she talks, that's really hard to do. (She needed help giving out nicknames!)

So when she comes out with anything even remotely witty in the private of her purple sanctuary -- sorry, not buying it. But on the plus side, her cue card reading skills are really coming along.

2. It's possible 12-Pack (who lost his name again) is honestly attracted to Daisy and showed up here to make a serious try at winning her affections. It's also possible he's no more interested in her than he ever was in Tiffany and this is really all about getting him still more TV exposure. And free alcohol. Lots and lots of free alcohol. Which, oddly enough --

3. -- he wasn't really consuming last night. Unlike everyone else. I'm going to go out on a very narrow limb and call this the Drunkest Cast Ever from Night #1 on: from this point, the California recession will reverse as long as the sin tax hits twenty percent. The miracle is that we only had two people pass out. At least, two that we saw... Let's call him London because he drank enough to float a bridge!

4. How badly do you have to be doing as a band if you're showing up on a reality show for the free food? (By the way, if any of the triplets reproduce with Angelique, what does the kid's accent sound like?)

5. Out of the original twenty, I'm guessing the number who might be there for Daisy (as opposed to a free pass into the VH1 rotating reality family) is -- four. Could be lower. Probably isn't much higher. And you can't like those odds. Unless you're a VH1 executive, because they spell Season #2.

6. Judging by the preview footage, either the no-contact rule is out the window or we're going to be looking at a very short season.

7. Base level for a disaster description is 'train wreck' The next step up is 'bridge collapse'. For this series, I think we may get all the way to 'Chrysler bailout'...

04-27-09, 04:28 PM (EST)
14. "Da Twist"
You know every season has to have one.

During the preview of the season at the start of the show I saw.

Our Own... Pepe Le Pew!!!

I wonder what his nickname will be?

Just for a few frames you see him running through the house. Nekkid.

Now off to watch the rest of the DVR.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-09, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
I would not be surprised at all if "Charles" showed up at some point. (anyone here see him on Charm School for the band audition? Clearly he digs this reality tv gig just as much as the rest of them do)

The triplets. Raw hot dogs dipped in salsa. Yeah that still makes me barfy just thinking about it.

Didn't see much hand flapping in this first episode. Wasn't to much call for her to whine and moan which is when the ready to take flight jazz hands pop up with her. I'm sure we'll see it soon.

05-03-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
16. "Episode #2."
Just a few hints for the late-show group.

1. They are getting progressively more drunk. And crazier. And stupider. We are at the point where we need to start checking the casting directors for hard drugs. They have them. And they're sharing.

2. Possibly the single worst use for a blow-up doll in television history.

3. Not only is Daisy not very bright (I have her at either something just below the average IQ or on the nose, but with no desire to use it), intelligence bores her. So do long words, items possessing more than five colors, and any event lasting more than twelve minutes.

4. Interest -- fading...

05-03-09, 01:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode #2."
Well it seems one of the guys certainly doesn't seem to be selecting girlfriends based on intelligence, at least based on this episode.

What's the over/under on days until we have our first arrest from the guys on this show?

05-08-09, 07:14 AM (EST)
18. "Not an Overdose, just Exhaustion"
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b122817_daisy_de_la_hoya_tired_not_treated.html

Gosh, I know I've been pretty exhausted but never to the point of needing an ambulance ride to the hospital.

05-10-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
19. "This week's question."
Is anyone here for Daisy?

The whole point of any first-season VH1 romance show is to fail. You cannot find true love because if you do, there's no second season. I'm just starting to think no one bothered telling her.

05-17-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
20. "Episode #4"
I think anyone who wants to pursue Daisy has to accept the fact that they're essentially after a twitchy lap dog. '...and I'll stay curled up with you forever and let you pet me and cuddle and love me -- ooooh, what's that?!' *goes after a blowing leaf*

05-17-09, 12:07 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode #4"
I feel so sorry for Riki. Trying to get Daisy to see the light is not an easy task.

It is weird to see that 12 Pack actually seems to be one of the few guys that seems to be there because he likes Daisy. I was sure he'd be the biggest fame whore there.

05-18-09, 11:15 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Episode #4"
Yup, couldn't agree more!

What a trainwreck she (and 98% of the cast) is... For a seemingly (somewhat) intelligent human, I have to wonder what Riki was on when he agreed to do this show. If I were him, last night, I would have slapped Daisy twice and told her she was ugly (ok, that may be a little unfair...she was just so annoying!)

05-24-09, 01:07 PM (EST)
23. "Epsode #5"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-09 AT 08:13 AM (EST)

So, um how low can your IQ be and still be eligible for a VH1 show.

I mean I know it was before you were born, but, "who is Marilyn Monroe?"

Egad.

ETA: Have we ever had a reality TV show where most of the people leaving were not eliminated but left or were told to go outside the normal elimination ceremonies?

05-25-09, 01:10 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Epsode #5"
>ETA: Have we ever had
>a reality TV show where
>most of the people leaving
>were not eliminated but left
>or were told to go
>outside the normal elimination ceremonies?

I know... they are dropping (out) like flies! Also, how much was that poor skunk paid to go into that house?

05-25-09, 01:21 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Epsode #5"
I really felt sorry for the poor skunk.

05-26-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Epsode #5"
Fox is this show's version of Coach.

Think about it. The massive ego, the constant involvement with himself, an inability to acknowledge anything happening outside his immediate life, the need to be on camera at all times, the way the editing keeps mocking him... The man has his own theme song, people: not even Benji made it that far! Fox is heading for an Epic Fall, and all we can hope for is a selection of rocks at the bottom.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
'I hate violence, so for our next challenge, we're going to have all of you fight!' ...right. Looks like Daisy got about as much of a voice in planning the season as she did in casting it. And someone should have gotten some idea what she wanted before it started because right now, the only thing this show is succeeding in would be 'taking years off her life'. You can see the stress increasing from episode to episode: show up looking for love, then slowly verge towards a permanent vow of celibacy. She's not secure, she's not confident in herself, and now all of these people who supposedly showed up for her either have their own agenda, walked out on her, or decided she just wasn't worth it. That'll do wonders for your self-esteem.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
12-Pack: playing to the cameras since the age of two seconds. (On the other hand, I've been sprayed by a skunk: the 'get-it-off-get-it-off-get-it-off! instinct is real -- but generally not that dramatic.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Normally I'd say there's no way to avoid Season #2, but I think they've just about talked Daisy out of it...

06-08-09, 06:02 AM (EST)
27. "Episode #6."
'Wolverina'?

06-08-09, 07:51 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Episode #6."
You think the next episode will be the bring in the exes, or may be not so exes?

You'd think if they were playing off Fox they'd go with vixen, or is that over-thinking this?

06-08-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Episode #6."
I think it's a little too early for exes (even if the inadvertent peek at their recruiting was fun): there's probably at least one show of normal agony left before we bring on the extended torture.

Daisy's ability to consistently make exactly the wrong the decision is becoming hypnotic. She knows she already caught Fox in a lie that day: someone else made up the roses. (She verified the source during elimination.) She knows there's something wrong with his overall story, even if she can't put a finger on what. But because she was in a similar situation with Bret, Fox (cue theme song) gets yet another free pass, and someone evenly slightly better goes home.

Do we talk about the fights? ('I hate violence! Now go kill each other!' 12-Pack held up surprisingly well against a professional, Chi-Chi's a classic lightweight jab boxer, and Fox is -- pitiful. Do we discuss the dates? Big Rig is coming on too strong, too fast, while Sinister still seems to be looking for a chance to promote his band. Or do we just go back to Daisy making the wrong decision every. single. time?

I'm convinced she could screw up 'lady or tiger' with labeled doors.

06-08-09, 02:01 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Episode #6."
How can their be a Daisy of Love II if she makes the right choice the first time around?

I wonder how much high blood pressure medication they have to put Ricki on, because I swear he's gonna stroke out trying to get Daisy to keep someone, anyone, that might be good relationship material.

06-08-09, 05:43 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Episode #6."
I know!! Poor Ricki. He has come to be the only person I care about on the show. And he seems to truly care about Daisy and which idiot she may end up picking. Unfortunately, Daisy is some sort of weird robot that can only make wrong decisions.

and Fox really skeeves me out!

06-14-09, 03:09 PM (EST)
32. "Early airtime teaser."
Oh, it's a hairstyling competition! That explains everything!

06-14-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Early airtime teaser."
Bwahahah! That was so ridiculous! He is such a skeaze (yes, skank and sleaze, equal parts ).

06-15-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Early airtime teaser."
Oh.My.Heck.

Did we see a moment of self-awareness and perhaps a bit of personal growth in Miss Daisy? Certainly a heck of a lot more than many of the girls on any of the Charm School shows.

I was almost sold that Fox was going to end up winning this thing and we'd have the epic meltdown with Fox leaving the reunion with the girlfriend.

I guess Fox's work was not Shear Genius and this was his final cut.

06-19-09, 10:17 AM (EST)
35. "You know, that could explain a lot"
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/19/daisy-de-la-hoya-911-theres-an-exorcism-here/

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: You know, that could explain a lot"
Favorite post from the site: she's about as screwed up as a soup sandwich Ha!

06-28-09, 12:32 PM (EST)
37. "Arc theme."
2009: The Year Of The Boomerang.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-29-09, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Arc theme."
I am glad London is back, because maybe we can now have a winner. On the other hand, maybe he's back so Daisy can reject him and have "closure."

12Pack aka Dave seems destined for the "Second place but got laid" spot so common on these shows.

So who else is there? Sinister? Puh-leeze, ZERO chance of winning. But I can't really see Flex winning, he's totally not that into her. In fact, he's a bit ambiguous.

Someone has to win.......gosh...... London is the only one Daisy might actually like in the long run. But he just seems like he is back so Daisy can axe him instead of him walking out on her.

The only thing I can say about this show is that it's better than the current, wretched, season of Charm School. And I won't ever even check out Real Chance...can't believe they got another season, they're bigger losers than Daisy.

yvonnemtx 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-22-09, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yvonnemtx Click to send private message to yvonnemtx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Arc theme."
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-09 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

> And I won't ever
>even check out Real Chance...can't
>believe they got another season,
>they're bigger losers than Daisy.
>
>
>
>

LOL! I agree. Daisy is a loser. But at least Real and Chance are funny and entertaining. Daisy thinks she is. I'm going to watch ROL. I'm addicted to these cheesey reality shows on VH1

07-27-09, 03:57 AM (EST)
40. "So."
Shall we just consider last night's results to be the official announcement on Season #2?

Do you think Daisy routinely misses every lottery number by one digit?

07-27-09, 07:52 AM (EST)
41. "RE: So."
Poor Ricky. Poor, poor Ricky.

yvonnemtx 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-27-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yvonnemtx Click to send private message to yvonnemtx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: So."
you know 12 pack will have his own show. i don't know this for sure but it seem inevidable.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-27-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: So."
I was happy to see her choose London. She actually seemed sincere when she said Flex is who she needs, but London is who she wants. She's wanted him all along.

12 Pack totally didn't want to win, and his alleged tears after getting the boot were hilariously unconvincing. He is likable and I enjoy seeing him on the variety of shows he appears in. But I don't know if he could sustain a series on his own.

kidflash212 4561 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Daisy Of Love. "
Don't have enough tequila to watch.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •