The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-25-08, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
Love this show... is there a thread somewhere I missed?

Don't bite me Jeff!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Wat... batts 07-01-08 1
   RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Wat... Agman2 03-11-16 10
 RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Wat... aquariaqueen 07-01-08 2
 RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Wat... emydi 07-01-08 3
   RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Wat... aquariaqueen 07-01-08 4
 July 1st episode aquariaqueen 07-02-08 5
   RE: July 1st episode emydi 07-02-08 6
       RE: July 1st episode aquariaqueen 07-02-08 7
 RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Wat... riverrocker 07-15-08 8
   RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Wat... aquariaqueen 07-15-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-01-08, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
I'm watching it.... Some of the funniest stuff on this show.

Lvoed the portrait of the maid. LMAO at her reaction to abstract art.

This show is hilarious.

Tonights episode, Jeff will place hidden cameras to watch the new guy work. Uh, ohhh...

Are you Bite me Jeff?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 2374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-16, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
Of all the reality shows I've seen, it was one of them.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
I love this show.....

Where to begin????

I would be ticked if I were Zoila too! That piece of crap for a gift? And in her uniform? What were you thinkin'?

Zoila's education is worrying Jeff, lol.

All the therapies for the animals...priceless.

"How much would I get collecting unemployment?"

I think Jeff has good vision in remodeling, however, most of his properties are "too cold" for me. Not homey, but tasteful.

Can't wait for him to set up the "nanny-cam".

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
I love this show!!!

He's so narcissistic...but at least this year he realizes it a bit more.

...didn't you just have Christmas off?

07-01-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
I loved that when he asked Zoila if she just got Christmas off, in regards to having her birthday off. I wonder if she has any family.

And I have to give Jeff credit, he feeds his employees lunch, and not always the cheap stuff either.

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

07-02-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
5. "July 1st episode"
First of all, how cute is Ryan's little girl? And telling her how to set up the doll house!!!

Oh, my gosh, the two Chris's are getting paid way too much, even though he has a list of things that most would consider nonsense...it's all rather easy. One person could probably do all of it, especially since Zoila is the housekeeper.

I sure can't wait for the surveillance cameras to be in action, however, I think wayyyyyy too many people know about them. I was a little surprised that Zoila new about them, but Jeff does trust her.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: July 1st episode"
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-08 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

yes, it seems that jenni finds too from the preview for next week. The new chris wants to work for Ryan as a designer...too bad that will never happen...

Also...when Jeff went to Ryan's office...you mean everyone has a desk and their own computer? Where's your sassy Nicaraguan maid?!

eta: When they were looking at the new house to buy and jeff heard kids screaming..."that just lowered the price $50,000.00" yeah $50K per kid...

07-02-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: July 1st episode"
good ones....

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
We set the DVR so we don't accidentally miss a new episode of this show. It's like watching a "disaster" in slow motion; you don't want to watch it, but you just can't help yourself. He must pay Zoila VERY well, or why would she put up with all that?

You are right about his designs being "cold"! Yes, they are beautiful, but I would much rather have Ryan do them; he comes off as being much warmer.

Does anyone else think Jenni could be a stand in for Julia Louis Dreyfess? (Hope I spelled her name correctly; don't have time to surf out and see its spelling.) DH and I marvel at the "look-alike" quality, but maybe we are seeing what we want to see.

Can't wait until tonight's episode. Looks like Jenni won't be a happy camper when she sees what her hubby has been doing....and are we strange in thinking that all this "employee/landlord-tenant/friends" routine is a bit too-too?

07-15-08, 07:10 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?"
Yes, Jenny looks like JLD!!!! She's going to be angry when she finds out the truth. At first, at Jeff, then her husband. However, I have never really thought they had much of a marriage, I wonder if she stays with him. What else does he lie about????

Zoila, God love her, she must not have much family here. I can't wait for tonight's episode, after Big Brother.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •