The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

rosekiki3 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-10-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosekiki3 Click to send private message to rosekiki3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
Is anyone planning on watching this? I really want to get a good furum going on it. Let me know your thoughts!

PREMIERES WEDNESDAY JUNE 11th on NBC @ 9:30
AFTER DEAL OR NO DEAL’s $12 MILLION GAME

CAST

Jason “Wee-Man” Acuna- star of hit show, ##### & proskateboarder
Blu Cantrell- Grammy award winning singer
Stacey Dash- Actress (starred in Clueless as Dionne)
Rachel Hunter- Supermodel/Actress
Antonio Sabato Jr.- Supermodel/Actor
Christopher Knight- Actor (Peter Brady)
Janet Evans- Olympic Gold Medalist (Swimmer)

HOST: JOEY FATONE, RINGMASTER

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS jbug 06-10-08 1
 RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS Estee 06-12-08 2
   RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS samboohoo 06-12-08 3
       RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS CTgirl 06-12-08 4
           RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS samboohoo 06-13-08 5
 RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS stuff_12 06-14-08 6
 RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS thesmoggylady 06-14-08 7
 RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS rosekiki3 06-14-08 8
 RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS Molaholic 06-18-08 9
 RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS sballlvr 06-21-08 10
   Please keep the thread on topic Bebo 06-21-08 11
       RE: Please keep the thread on topic Agman2 01-12-16 12
           RE: Please keep the thread on topic kidflash212 07-10-16 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-08 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Hi and welcome kiki.

Depends if there is anything on at the same time that I usually watch.
I really need to get out more or should I say pay more attention to names. I don't recognize one name on that list. Maybe I should go look at pics and see if they look familiar.

E; Ok, that's Peter Brady? LOL
and a few others I recall only after reading the bios. Otherwise? I'd never know they were celebrities!

I'm terrible with names. I'll probably call you rose next time we meet.

A mole is a mole is an Agmole

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-08, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
I got through half an hour before becoming excruciatingly bored, which generally isn't a good reaction to watching people supposedly risking their lives. It's too much of a DWTS clone, right down to the composition of the judging panel and Joey doing his best to turn into Tom, only without the semi-spontaneous semi-funny. All it needs is a regular trainer-'celebrity' and an idiotic post-event interview -- although the judges seem to be filling in for the last.

And if this is how Christopher gets out of the house, the marriage may not be going very well.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-08, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
I thought the same thing about the judges, especially the third one who "growled" at Antonio Sabato. That was the only act I saw.

Joey Fatone is all over the place these days.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

CTgirl 7704 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-08, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
Joey, what about Rachel Hunter?

I was going to check it out, but I forgot. I also have trouble taking any show half-way seriously that has Rachel Hunter on it.

From Wiki:

She has been a contestant on the United States reality television series Dancing with the Stars and The Real Gilligan's Island, and appeared on the BBC's Strictly Come Dancing,and presently is on NBC's "Celebrity Circus"

She was a judge on the ABC reality competition Are You Hot? with Lorenzo Lamas. It was cancelled after one season.

She appeared on the VH1's sci-fi celebrity reality show Celebrity Paranormal Project.

She appeared as a celebrity guest on the first week of the NBC reality competition Phenomenon.

In 2005 she hosted a series of Make Me A Supermodel, a reality show for Britain's Five TV channel. The series was marked by an ongoing feud between Hunter and contestant Jasmine Lennard.

In 2006 she hosted a reality program for U.S. cable TV channel WE, Style Me With Rachel Hunter. Contestants on the show participated in a series of fashion challenges to prove that they "measured up" and were capable of being Hunter's stylist.

!!!

Rachel is showing that those who can't act can still have a career in TV!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
Wow, that is a lot.

I think the main reason I said something about him is because he was just on The Singing Bee earlier this year, and I just saw a preview of him on something on TLC, maybe that dancing show. And now this.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

stuff_12 10 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stuff_12 Click to send private message to stuff_12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
hell yea i'm gonna watch this! i loved joey from *NSYNC. haha kinda embarrassing.

i heard stacey dash is in her 40s!! crazy. seems like this show will def scratch my reality itch.

PREMIERES WEDNESDAY JUNE 11th on NBC @ 9:30
AFTER DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! YESS.

thesmoggylady 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-14-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thesmoggylady Click to send private message to thesmoggylady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
The promos for this are so funny that even if the concept of the show doesn't captivate me, the television spots make it tempting. Christopher Knight's snippet was the best! I'll definitely have to check it out before all is said and done -- just for kicks.

rosekiki3 17 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-08, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosekiki3 Click to send private message to rosekiki3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
For anyone who missed it, I found this 10 minute clip of the Stacey Dash segment. Poor thing - performing after breaking 3 ribs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMqwl65tNE&watch_response

Who do you think is getting kicked off?

Molaholic 8991 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-08, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
Just how far down the alphabet did they have to go to get these 'celebrities'?

sballlvr 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-21-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sballlvr Click to send private message to sballlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CELEBRITY CIRCUS"
I have been watching Celebrity Circus and love it. I am a huge Christopher Knight fan. Looking forward to next week's episode. Also looking forward to Baby Borrowers....June 25 at 9pm on NBC.
http://www.nbc.com/The_Baby_Borrowers/video/#mea=263019

Bebo 20943 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-08, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Please keep the thread on topic"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Since we're a threaded community, we ask posters to keep show discussions on topic with the show being discussed. Since this thread is about Celebrity Circus, that's the appropriate show to discuss here. Discussion of Baby Borrowers should be on the thread for that show.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-16, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Please keep the thread on topic"
Way to get on that Bebo! Maybe someday you will have a chance to read this comment!

kidflash212 4697 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Please keep the thread on topic"
That would be cool

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •