The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shot at Love"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6671 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-07, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shot at Love"
Strange show. Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. It's on MTV, sort of a copy of The Bachelor-type of shows.

From Yahoo.com:
"This series will feature contestants who want to win the heart of Ms. Tequila, who has more “friends” than anyone in the history of MySpace.com. Since Ms. Tequila is bisexual, the contestants will include 16 straight men, and 16 lesbians. Finalists move into her mansion, live together, and each week the number of suitors will be narrowed down, until one is left."

Who watched?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shot at Love HobbsofMI 10-10-07 1
 RE: Shot at Love rjrabbit 10-24-07 2
   RE: Shot at Love RonReports 11-02-07 3
       RE: Shot at Love rjrabbit 11-03-07 4
           RE: Shot at Love HobbsofMI 11-04-07 5
 I am guilty! Tiggertramp 11-12-07 6
   RE: I am guilty! HobbsofMI 11-14-07 7
       RE: I am guilty! RonReports 11-16-07 8
 RE: Shot at Love CattyChat 11-26-07 9
   RE: Shot at Love fullofgrace2470 11-28-07 10
   RE: Shot at Love Tiggertramp 11-28-07 11
       RE: Shot at Love fullofgrace2470 11-28-07 12
           RE: Shot at Love PhoenixMons 12-04-07 14
       RE: Shot at Love CattyChat 11-30-07 13
 RE: Shot at Love rjrabbit 12-05-07 15
   RE: Shot at Love fullofgrace2470 12-05-07 16
       RE: Shot at Love toddE 12-07-07 17
           RE: Shot at Love Agman2 03-11-16 27
 RE: Shot at Love rjrabbit 12-16-07 18
   RE: Shot at Love HobbsofMI 12-19-07 19
       I am so BUMMED!!! Tiggertramp 12-19-07 20
           RE: I am so BUMMED!!! HobbsofMI 01-03-08 21
               RE: I am so BUMMED!!! toddE 01-04-08 22
                   RE: I am so BUMMED!!! HobbsofMI 01-04-08 23
 Post removed Bebo 02-22-08 25
 RE: Shot at Love rjrabbit 07-13-08 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 16055 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shot at Love"
I stumbled across it and waited to see how each would react when all 32 linked up and Tequila told them what was up.

The previews looks like a WWE set. Fights, ambulances, crying, screaming, I love you's, Guy on Guy spats, woman on woman spats, guy on woman spats....Sunami for sure but with a bisexual. MTV's already done the gay/straight/lesbian things on other shows so I now wonder when the trans-gender show will be coming.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shot at Love"
Oops! I didn't look far enough down the page. I expect Bebo to lock my thread.
Last night's episode sure was full of drama. I kindof like the Italian guy. He sure had Steven speachless when he said he hadn't mentioned any names. I'm glad Rebecca is gone.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-02-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shot at Love"
>Last night's episode sure was full
>of drama. I kindof like
>the Italian guy. He sure
>had Steven speachless when he
>said he hadn't mentioned any
>names. I'm glad Rebecca is
>gone.

I am enjoying this series too. I was surprised that Tila allowed Steven to remain. The first two women Tile evicted were the butchest of the lesbians. With one exception, the remaining women all appear to be lipstick lesbians. In the most recent episode, the last man who Tila evicted did not take it well at all.

11-03-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shot at Love"
I'm surprised she kept Steven too! He lied. I don't see her with Dani. She seems nice but definately not a lipstick lespian. Ashley is a nutcase! Boy did he take it hard.

11-04-07, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shot at Love"
I finally caught it and I was surprised that let Ashley carry on like that.....you can tell they are keeping some just for the camera time. Ashley and the other guy he was bumping the first night should have been gone then. But both were hung on to so one could slap the lesbians butts and then have Ashley flip out.

Also I read somewhere the Tila was fired and there will be no season 2 but she is saying she found love.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I am guilty!"
I watch this show. I can not help it. And further...I LIKE IT!!!

I am looking forward to this week's WWE match between Vanessa and Brandi. It should be a fun match!

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

11-14-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I am guilty!"
I've seen bits and pieces....why did Brandi leave in the first place last show? And what was Vanessa and Steven doing the first night? That looked sick.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-07, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I am guilty!"
>I've seen bits and pieces....why did
>Brandi leave in the first
>place last show?

Tila's show has the same elimination routine at the end of each episode that some other shows have. On this show and on others such as "America's Next Top Model" and "America's Most Smartest Model" and "Project Runway" the two people who did the worst in that episode stand next to each other to find out which of them will be eliminated from their contest. Brandi found herself standing next to Vanessa, and Vanessa physically attacked Brandi when Tila said that Vanessa would have to leave. The stress was too much for Brandi to take. It is possible that Tila could convince Brandi to stay, but I will have to wait for the next episode to find out for sure. Another problem is that an earlier episode had a man react violently when Tila told him he would have to go. That should have been a clue to the show's producers that something needed to be done to make the elimination announcement less stressful.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Shot at Love"
I was bored yesterday and watched all the back eps of this show to see what it was all about. I was surprised to find out I kind of liked it.

First of all, Domenico really made the show for me. He was so hilarious and while I knew there was no way Tila would keep him for the "family visit," I was so bummed to see him go. But there was no practical way Tila & MTV were going to Milan. They should give Domenico his own show. Too bad this wasn't Vh-1, because he probably would get his own show.

I pegged Ashley (guy) as a freaky stalker type pretty early. I was shocked at how violent he got at his elimination, though. I guess MTV shows don't have the "assault someone and you're booted" rule. Ashley and Marco should have both been booted when they kept attacking each other at the pool.

Vanessa was a total psycho. I can see her pulling a "Single White Female" on many women. I can't believe she just attacked that other girl like that on the elimination.

I have a few "lipstick lesbians" as friends and don't really know any butchy ones. When Tila kept going on how she likes the lipstick variety, I never thought Dani had a chance. Dani has really grown on me, though. What a great gal she is and I can really see a connection with Tila.

Bobby is the only other one I see with a strong connection with Tila. I think it will be down to Dani and Bobby in the end. I think Tila is going with Bobby, but I'd rather her pick Dani in the end. Dani just seems the most genuine of all.

If Dani doesn't win, I think MTV should give Dani & Domenico a show together. They can be best buds helping each other find love. That is something I'd definitely tune into.

Oh and I had never heard of this Tila Tequila chick at all before this show. Is she really that big of a deal??? If so, I don't know how I've never heard of her.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Shot at Love"
I would love to watch a show with Dani and Domenico on it (if Dani doesn't win Tila's heart of course-which is what I'm rooting for). If she does, maybe Dani could still be on the show just helping Domenico. The 2 of them crack me up. I love this show!!!!

11-28-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Shot at Love"
I just read on MTV, or wickpedia, that Domenico IS getting his own show. There will be 2 spin offs, and he gets one.

I am obsessed with Dani. *I* want to date her. I think she is fabulous. And I have a major major crush. If she is not chosen, then I want to console her.

I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

11-28-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Shot at Love"
I'll fight you for her....and then WE can have our own show!

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-04-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Shot at Love"
Seems Dani shouldn't have too much trouble finding love after this show runs it's course...I love her, too!

She just seems like one of the coolest, nicest, down-to-earth people you'd ever want to meet! And she's cute, too!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Shot at Love"
"I am obsessed with Dani. *I* want to date her. I think she is fabulous. And I have a major major crush."

If I were attracted to women, I would love to date Dani. Her personality is golden. Not to knock this Tila or anything, but I think Dani is way out of Tila's league. Dani deserves someone who knows exactly what she wants and is a little more down-to-earth.

With that said, Tila would be fun to hang out with, especially if one were looking for a wild girls' night out.

Also, I CANNOT WAIT for Domenico's show. I heard about it, too. "That's amore!" This is going to be comedic gold, without the ick factor that I Love NY has. Go Domenico!!

The massy trunks are cased in the pure crystal; each light spray,
nodding & tinkling in the breath of heaven, is studded with its
trembling water drops that glimmer with an amethystine light.
~~William Cullen Bryant

12-05-07, 08:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Shot at Love"
Okay I just saw last night's episode. Was anyone else surprised to see Amanda go? Don't get me wrong I love Dani. Tila said she usually goes for lipstick lesbians so I was surprised that she picked Dani and Bobby. I have no idea who she will pick.

12-05-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Shot at Love"
I wasn't surprised at all. I just didn't see a connection between them. Dani and Bobby seem to genuinely care about her, and she seems to care about them. I have no idea who she's going to pick. They're neck and neck in my eyes. I can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for the finale!!!!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-07-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Shot at Love"
To my surprise, this has turned out to be...by far..the best dating-oriented reality show I have ever seen.

I loved Amanda, but she was clearly edited to go this week. I had previously thought she would win.

The finale was pretty much guaranteed to be one guy and one girl, since that's the whole premise. Now I am unsure. I expected Dani to get 3rd, though I adore her and would love to see her win. Bobby isn't the jerk he used to be, but either of the women seems way superior to him.

Agman2 2371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-16, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Shot at Love"
Youre right Todd

12-16-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Shot at Love"
I think she will pick Bobby but I'm rooting for Dani. I can't wait for the finale!

12-19-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Shot at Love"
It was Bobby....but she did go running after Dani....

Next week the reunion show and more fights.....what fun and we she what Tila thinks of Bobby now since they have not had contact since the shows end.

Vote:
1. They'll break up on the show
2. They'll break up after the show
3. They'll break up 1 month
4. They'll break up 1 year
5. They'll live happily ever after

I vote 1.

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes

12-19-07, 07:10 PM (EST)
20. "I am so BUMMED!!!"
For my girl Dani. And I would love to date her. SHe is the most healthy, fabulous person on reality TV ever. I feel for her, I can tell she was really in love, and it sucks not to get picked. Bobby is in love too though.

How long it will last?

I am betting that Tila will use Dani's phone number before next Christmas.

01-03-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
21. "RE: I am so BUMMED!!!"
Well...you almost hit it on the head....it was Between Christmas and NYE....

Bye, bye Bobby.....

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-04-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I am so BUMMED!!!"
Tila really disappointed me. Especially when it was so clear that Bobby wasn't even into her by the conclusion of the show.

She came off so badly in the reunion special, very trampy and dumb,IMO. And it was super obvious at that point there was nothing between Tila and Bobby, despite her claims otherwise.

It's the super-typical reality show pattern of picking someone who is guaranteed not to work out so that a season two can occur. The person who is the best match ends up in second place.

Poor Dani was still hurt at the reunion show, and Tila was a real jerk to her.

I am as dumb as Dani, though, and somehow, despite knowing better, actually got suckered into thinking Shot At Love people were actually having real feelings.

01-04-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I am so BUMMED!!!"
I think Tila was going to pick Brandi until she left on her own so then she went with what would keep the show going and get her a second show.

Before I saw this show I've only saw pictures of Tila and thought she was hot....now I don't even think she's all that and a bag of chips.

Bebo 20903 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Post removed"
If you would like to advertise an event on this site, please refer to our community guidelines for information on how to do so.

07-13-08, 00:07 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Shot at Love"
I just watched "One Shot Too Many". Does anyone else feel like Tila got what she deserves? She breaks hearts and leads people on. So Kristy changed her mind. Isn't that a woman's perogative (sp?)!! I love Bo!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •