The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding"
Is anyone watching CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding? I flipped by last night and watched it and actually enjoyed it. Because the sport is so intense, even guys like Johnny Fairplay come across as humble, intimidated and even likable (I know it's hard to believe). Steven Baldwin also was mmuch more likable, but he broke his shoulder last night and is out of the competition. Leif Garrett quit the first week or as Vanilla Ice put it "Leif left." Ty Murray and Jewel seem to be really nice people.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding vince3 08-21-07 1
 RE: CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding newsomewayne 08-21-07 2
 RE: CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding Agman2 02-01-16 3
 RE: CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding kidflash212 07-10-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding"
I would watch it, but my cable system moved CMT to digital cable......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9339 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding"
I watched it. It's been fun viewing.

I agree with the humbleness it instills in the participants.

Courtesy of Agman's Beachhouse and Sigshop, 2007

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-01-16, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding"
The problem with that show was that the bulls should have been riding on celebrities!

kidflash212 4792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CMT's Celebrity Bull Riding"
Could we suggest some celebrities we would like to see trampled by a bull?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •