The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anna Nicole dies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-08-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anna Nicole dies"
As bizarre as her life has been...Love her or hate her...she has been the source of much entertainment and fodder. Today...her life ended after she collapsed in front of a Florida hotel....just 5 months after her son died and she gave birth to her infant daughter. There are no other words...except shock and sadness for her little girl...2 men who claim to be her daddy but no mommy. ...sad

Here's the link to my local newspaper where I read the story

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_5185590

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anna Nicole dies JessicaRN 02-08-07 1
 RE: Anna Nicole dies eire_heart74 02-09-07 2
   RE: Anna Nicole dies Creanie 02-09-07 3
       RE: Anna Nicole dies LisaPles 02-13-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-08-07, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anna Nicole dies"
Very sad indeed. I saw her this week on one of those evening entertainment shows and she appeared to be drugged. She had a flat affect and was slurring her words and of course, her husband/attorney was at her side. It seems like the 2 possible fathers of the baby are both interested in the money that comes with the baby.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-07, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anna Nicole dies"
It is sad because at one time she was a strikingly beautiful woman. But look what drugs and booze in largre excess can do. Sad really. I feel very bad for the baby left behind. Because neither of those men have any real interest in the baby other than riding the coat tails of Anna Nicole's fame and money. (just my opinion)

Creanie 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-09-07, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Creanie Click to send private message to Creanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anna Nicole dies"
Yep, she was a train wreck, but kind of in a fun way until her son died. Ever since, she's just been an incoherent mess. The person I blame is that so-called lawyer, Howard K. Stern. He's now had two people die on his watch, and he's supposedly the "normal" one. Why didn't he get that girl some help? I just KNOW he's not the father of that baby, who I really feel sorry for, by the way. I hope Anna's Mom or sister gets custody so the kid can be raised in a relatively stable environment.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-13-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anna Nicole dies"
I was very disappointed to say the least, that the media did not even have any mercy on her when her son died. Now after her tragic death I am sad that the media is trying to dig up the most unflatering clips of her to show them over and over again. She was not a bad person, but unfortunately it seemed obvious that she had a drug/alcohol problem. I wish everyone would now let the woman rest in peace.
I also think that the paternity test for her daughter should be expedited in order to stop the media circus. It is a disgrace.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •