The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bad Girls Club"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-06-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bad Girls Club"
ANyone catch this on Oxygen? Bunch of crazy DAW's in a sweet house in LA and they act like drunken nuts. From the production company of Starting Over and Real World.

I think they just decided once and for all to drop all act of a actual show that might help people and just tape crazy people instead. Because that makes good tv.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bad Girls Club TVFreak 12-07-06 1
   RE: The Bad Girls Club eire_heart74 12-08-06 2
       RE: The Bad Girls Club AshLanie 12-12-06 6
 RE: The Bad Girls Club tvgal 12-10-06 3
   RE: The Bad Girls Club eire_heart74 12-11-06 4
   RE: The Bad Girls Club AshLanie 12-12-06 5
 RE: The Bad Girls Club maryellennaco 12-12-06 7
   RE: The Bad Girls Club eire_heart74 12-17-06 8
 RE: The Bad Girls Club maryellennaco 12-21-06 9
 RE: The Bad Girls Club "WTF" is thi... mocha madness 01-10-07 10
   RE: The Bad Girls Club "WTF" is thi... eire_heart74 01-11-07 11
 RE: The Bad Girls Club maryellennaco 01-14-07 12
   RE: The Bad Girls Club nazpink 01-18-07 13
       RE: The Bad Girls Club tac_2 01-30-07 14
           RE: The Bad Girls Club straycat80 02-04-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
I heard a rumor about this show over on the SO boards. I never thought that they'd actually go through with it. So instead of "women helping women", it's "DAW's boozing it up with other DAW's"? I really wish that SO was still on the air, even though it went in the crapper towards the end. I wonder why Oxygen, a women's network, didn't just pick up SO - a show that actually helped a lot of women. Instead we get another 'Real World'. Sick!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-08-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
My thoughts exactly!! SO was such a great show until got all stupid this past and final season. It would of been great on that network if it was changed back to the way it was.

This one is just stupid. Just screaming bitching women doing NOTHING! No point of them being on tv at all. what a waste

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-12-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
>My thoughts exactly!! SO
>was such a great show
>until got all stupid this
>past and final season.
> It would of been
>great on that network if
>it was changed back to
>the way it was.
>
>This one is just stupid.
>Just screaming bitching women doing
>NOTHING! No point
>of them being on tv
>at all. what a
>waste

S.O. was good until Murray died.....this show was her baby.....once Burmin (A male) took over mid way through the first season one could see the drama and exploitation of the Ladies began to creep in.

Bad Girls actually is S.O. without the idiot LC's....(exception to my LC comment is Rana-Loved her).

tvgal 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-06, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgal Click to send private message to tvgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
I will be amazed if this show lasts a complete season. How sad to see 7 desperate women putting themselves out there to be ridiculed. Just a bunch of losers. Shame on Bunim/Murray for this waste of air time.

12-11-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
>I will be amazed if this
>show lasts a complete season.
>How sad to see 7
>desperate women putting themselves out
>there to be ridiculed.
>Just a bunch of losers.
>Shame on Bunim/Murray for this
>waste of air time.

Absolutely agree. Thank goodness I know I'm not the only sane person who thinks that. What could these women possibly think that this was going to make their careers? Be on a show and be a screaming banshee? Huh???

To bad they don't get a chance to sit down with other reality stars who can tell them this not nearly as good as a break in show biz as they think

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-12-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
>I will be amazed if this
>show lasts a complete season.
>How sad to see 7
>desperate women putting themselves out
>there to be ridiculed.
>Just a bunch of losers.
>Shame on Bunim/Murray for this
>waste of air time.

I agree that if this show lasts a whole season I will be suprised but then again people's viewing habits these days are strange.

Can one blame Burnim?

Or it the ones that go on these shows that should lay claim to the blame?

Producers are like pimps.....if they have the people willing to *service* the viewing public why not?

I watched it and won't be again....as with Real worlld this season, Bad Girls (OH I dislike any adult female being called a girl) has been banned in my household.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
You are so right, Eire. They used to worry about people with drinking problems, now they just reinforce the idea of "Get Drunk and Be Somebody!"
Eewwwww..... I watched the show last night and I haven't seen so much tequila drinking since I went to Mexico in the 1970's. And this was by large, Mexican MEN...
They should just call a spade, a spade... "Watch this show to see Drunk DAW's" or "Who Dies of Alcohol Poisoning First?"
Nifty idea, B-M.

12-17-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
Ok this show needs to be yanked. I can't even believe they are even trying to show more episodes of this show on Oxygen. WHere's Oprah? Isn't this channel her baby? She would be disgusted if she watch what I just saw.

I just watched a girl on there drink half a bottle of tequila and then when she didn't die from alchol poisoning she tried to strangle not one but two of her roommates who did nothing to her.

She would then be pulled off of one, pass out, then get up and do it again. The other women in the house would watch the fight for a while and then step in. I am disgusted by this.

One of the girls who did nothing justified her actions of not helping the victim "oh you were fine once you started hitting her back" WHAT!!!!!

12-21-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
Oh gee..... Ripsi the drunk had to leave.... Think she acts that way at home with Mummy & Daddy??? Or was this her grand entrance into the TV world of DAW's????
Looks like old Kerry's sort of in the DAW book of records, too -Send the boyfriend out the front door and let the pool guy in the back door... What a hoochie! Think she still has the boyfriend??? Naaaaa.....

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-10-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bad Girls Club "WTF" is this one about?"
I have no idea what these women are doing in the house, and what is it that they are supposed to be working on....however, the repeated physical assaults by Ripsi on Kerry and the other check are on U-Tube, and it is brutal. Ripsi keeps attacking, and most of the women, including the two big Black women watch and laugh at the assault. I wonder how the cameramen could watch this without interfering. Someone could have been very seriously hurt....but then again think of the ratings!

01-11-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Bad Girls Club "WTF" is this one about?"
Yes I caught a rerun the other day of the first show. They still do not make it clear why they are there at all. It is just a big fat waste of time and money. I am disgusted that they allowed that drunk to keep beating on the others there while others laughed about it. It was disgusting.

01-14-07, 05:35 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
Now I've heard it all - On the last episode, I could have puked when either BigTallBlonde or LittleBittyBlonde said, "When I get through THIS PROCESS, blah blah".... PROCESS????? Which one is that??? The sleep all day, get dressed up and go out to clubs and get drunk,process??? HUH??

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
I've caught a couple of episodes and came to the conclusion that the format is the same as the Real World back in the day when they didn't have any work commitments. I don't see anything being done to make this part of an experience to get "better".

Aimee seems to be about the most miserable person there. Why does she or any of these woman concern themselves with what Zara is doing? They don't seem to actually care about Zara and they repeatedly are heard saying whatever, I don't care, it's her problem yet they still jump in and make it the subject of all conversation. I guess that's what happens when one doesn't have enough substance in their life.

I didn't see the episode of the beat down but I agree, there should be a level of safety and security for these people, especially while in the house, it should have been stopped immediately.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-30-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
The Bad Girls club: Evil step child of Starting Over, a reality show now canceled and with any luck this piece of crap will be, too. (Or already has been for all I know.)

straycat80 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail straycat80 Click to send private message to straycat80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Bad Girls Club"
This show is so bad. All these women do is drink, fight, cheat and act like sluts. Everyone of them have serious personality problems they need to go get help with.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •