The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celeb Paranormal Project"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celeb Paranormal Project"
Anyone else catch that Celeb Paranormal Project on VH1 where they take the "sort of" famous and have them go through haunted places? I have to say I got sucked right in the first one. Oh it gave me the creeps watching it but I couldn't turn it off. If you like a good scare it's right up that alley.

Hal Sparks and Gary Busey were on the first one. They made an interesting pair to say the least.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celeb Paranormal Project iloverob 11-01-06 1
   RE: Celeb Paranormal Project eire_heart74 11-01-06 2
       RE: Celeb Paranormal Project iloverob 11-02-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celeb Paranormal Project"
Scary stuff is not my norm, but reality tv is. So I watched the 1st 2 episodes. Even though I know the producers must set all that stuff up, it still gives me the heebie jeebies to watch it. After watching, I have to watch something that makes me laugh (like Flavor of Love) to get myself to the point where I can go to sleep. Guess that's why scary is not my norm
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celeb Paranormal Project"
Oh I thought the same thing. Like what little stero speakers did they put in to make the sounds and stuff. But then part of me also believes it's all true. I love a good spooky scare like that and watching it between my fingers over my eyes!

Hey I just like to see what "celebs" they dig up each time too.

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-02-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celeb Paranormal Project"
Oh, I definitely believe in ghosts and things like that. I just think that they have to make stuff happen to make the show. I can't believe that something happens EVERY time someone goes into one of those rooms. And if nothing did happen, then it would be a boring show. So every time the celebs go in -something happens...Gotta be set up. Again, with that said, it still spooks me....but I'm easily spookable - LOL! And I'm with you; I like seeing who's going to be on the show and watching their reactions.

The comedian guy this week was really funny. Just left (what's her name - just can't think of it) all alone in that room. And that was after he was acting all macho like he wasn't scared. I actually liked Tracey Bingham in this show. She was scared, but she did what she had to do, even if she jumped and screetched the whole way....funny stuff.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •