The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gene Simmons Reality TV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ccorces1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ccorces1 Click to send private message to ccorces1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gene Simmons Reality TV"
Not sure if A&E has found a diamond in the rough or just another reality TV concept, but either way Iím stoked to check out their new show with Gene Simmons of Kiss!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV eire_heart74 07-23-06 1
   RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV LisaPles 08-10-06 3
       RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV eire_heart74 08-10-06 4
           RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV MollyTV 08-13-06 5
 i love this show cqvenus 09-19-06 6
   RE: i love this show FSUGUY 09-19-06 7
       RE: Gene, Ditch The Cell Phone... LisaPles 10-10-06 8
 RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV aday14 10-23-06 9
   pregnant? cqvenus 11-01-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-23-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV"
Yeah I'm on the fence with this one too. He's interesting enough but can he carry a show? Is it just going to be a rehashed Osbournes? Been there done that.

There's an automatic fan base with it though. Those Kiss fans are rather nuts so you know they'll be watching which is sure what they are banking on.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV"
I watched this last night and it was nice to see that Gene & Shannon's kids are really cute and seem like nice, normal kids. Shannon also seems to be a fun, cool person.
Gene's constant ranting against marriage gets on my nerves after a while. He should be glad that a woman like Shannon would even think about marrying a troll like him! I may keep watching even if only for lack of alternative programs.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-10-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV"

>Gene's constant ranting against marriage gets
>on my nerves after a
>while. He should be glad
>that a woman like Shannon
>would even think about marrying
>a troll like him!

Not for nothing but if they have been together 23 years have two kids and shack up, guess what Gene, you're married!

For him it's an image that he has to keep up in order to be "Gene Simmons" but come on dude you're old just get married already

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-13-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV"
yes... i am very tired after one episode of "pleeeeeze marry me"....we get it...he doesn't want to be married ...she does. now what? what is the rest of the show?

seems kinda boring.

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "i love this show"

i do. boring? maybe.

but to me it's refreshing to see a 'rock star' be *gasp!* normal!

his kids are normal, polite, funny, don't seem spoiled.

his lady friend doesn't seem like a crack whore.

funny that gene simmons of kiss is a stereotypical nyc jew. i never would've guessed that about him.

~ cqc

bouncy flask

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-19-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: i love this show"
this show is funny....

TIVO time....

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gene, Ditch The Cell Phone..."
I watched the show last night and I really like Shannon and the kids. I think it is kind of sad that Gene's kids have to fight with his cell phone for his attention. It was funny to some extent, but on a serious note you could see how Gene's
"workaholism" has a negative effect on the family. His kids are great and they are at the age where they are growing up fast and will soon be out of the house. Gene is lucky that they love him and want to spend time with him and he should give them his undivided attention while he can.
I think Shannon is awesome (an awesome mother, too) and I hope Gene knows how lucky he is to have her!
I am unexpectedly surprised at how much I like this family. Even Gene who I don't normally like more likeable as a part of such a great family.

aday14 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aday14 Click to send private message to aday14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gene Simmons Reality TV"
I can't wait for the season finale of this show... I hear there is going to be a huge shocker to close the season. Anyone have details?

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "pregnant?"

and i stress ? b/c they didn't answer. but the chick might be preggers.

~ cqc

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •