The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-09, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
I'm going to say -- forty-eight minutes. And most of that is because it takes at least fifteen for either one to remember how to walk.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... Snidget 06-04-09 1
 RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... vince3 06-04-09 2
 RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... kingfish 06-04-09 3
 RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... AyaK 06-04-09 4
   RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... Estee 06-04-09 5
   RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... true 06-04-09 6
       RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... Estee 06-04-09 7
           RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... Snidget 06-04-09 8
       RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi st... Agman2 04-12-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
Does Heidi get to take her spray on dry shampoo into the chamber or not?

I don't think she can go 30 minutes with out it. Can't wait to see her detox from that stuff on Dr. Drew or would VH1 be beneath her fame level?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
I didn't hear last night....... Did they deactivate the traps and send the creepy crawlies back to their cages?

If they did? Maybe close to the full distance.

Didn't? 20 minutes, if they allow the hairspray. 5 minutes without the hairspray.

kingfish 18934 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
I'm not sure, but didn't they say that they would be in separate boxes, even though they just used one for the original challenge?

If so, and if the boxes are withing whining distance (ear shot) of each other, they won't make it long.

And even if not, if the biting rodents are there they won't make it past the first nip.

And neither would I.

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-09 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

Does anyone (except for Speidi) even care?

If I were one of the other people, I definitely wouldn't permit them to rejoin. They've made it clear that they're good at hogging the spotlight, and there isn't much of a spotlight on this show in the first place.

06-04-09, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
Given my wish, they would actually made it through the night in a fully-loaded chamber of horrors, suffering bites, stings, and filth on all levels of galore -- only to face the rejection of a 10-0 vote.

But...

...the great suspicion here is that the Speidi storyline is scripted. And if so, that's why the live debate over letting them back in ended when it did: just enough people on the 'return' side that the viewers might believe they managed to talk the others around. With plenty of off-camera time for the producers to intervene. If nothing else, bribes are readily available. Anyone want extra blankets? Bug spray? Five minutes to scream at the network president? It's all available for the low price of having these nightmares back in your face for a few more days -- with the special bonus of the public being unable to vote Heidi off this week, and doesn't that feel like the great perk of this theory.

However, the key to a script here would be that every other contestant has to play their parts. There are wild cards here who refuse to do anything they're told: Janice might be our saving grace in a mostly-manipulated vote.

Or it could be contract-locked onto death. (Ours.)

All things considered, I'm glad I'm going out tonight.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"

>Does anyone (except for Speidi) even
>care?

I think the producers obviously care. They'll be back tonight, and they'll be around with all their drama until the producers no longer need their participation. Speidi is totally a plant. Nobody is that obnoxious naturally.

06-04-09, 11:38 AM (EST)
7. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
Y'know, it's possible for them to be a plant and that obnoxious on their own.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
I vote for "and that obnoxious".

I will say I only know about them from coverage on "The Soup" and such things but even if a good portion of the obnoxiousness is scripted they were type cast.

Agman2 2604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-16, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?"
I sure as he!! don't care

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •