(dwindling numbers is also in red). All other text is in black.
3) Bill leaves the table last. This gets him a "neutralizer."
4) The neutralizer is later referred to as "the mole print" by anderson when he shows Dorothy's diary. So now it's the mark of the mole?
5) Bill takes up leadership in disassembling the car, although he first didnt even care about the car but went to look at the greenhouse while the players were starting.
6) Bill seems happy unscrewing bolts. His voice is very happy.
7) Bill says "we're gonna have to take the tires off, you know!" (more work, keep em busy from discovering lock.)
8) Bill says "we realized we couldn't split the car apart."
That should ring a bell that nothing they can do with the car will get it inside if they can't get the FRAME in, right? Instead of looking at the greenhouse, he instantly tells the players...:
9) "Well guys!" (all happy hi-pitched voice.) "We're gonna have to lift the engine again. I hate TO SAY IT!" (High pitched happy voice again.)
10) Bribs/Darwing replies, "THATS A FOUR HOUR JOB!" (they have 1 hour.)
11) Bill says "you know they've done it in enough time!" all happy once more. Somehow they're not really making any progress (remember, they will still have to (a) fit the frame in through the door and (b) reassemble everything together again, even if they get the engine out in one hour.) but Bill wants them to do this.
12) Bribbs/Darwin: there is NO WAY.
13) Bill says, "it's a matter of can WE do it!" ('Yes, lets spend the rest of our time proving me wrong, that we can't do it.' haha but Bill will still be happy ending up wrong WITH THE $20K for screwing the team up!)
14) Players became smarter and looked around more. Darwin discovers the number lock. He tells everyone. Bill on the ground has the look on his face that a player with an exemption would get if the players did something else. Oh wait.. this isn't about an exemption... so then won't he just be happy for... oh, right. It must be b/c he's the mole.
15) While they work on numbers, Bill helps put the car back together again. This time he's not jolly or loud nor his voice happy. He's not leading anymore. He's doing stuff to avoid being suspected now.
16) Bill faces the odometer in many shots. How did he never notice it earlier! (Oh right, but he did. He doesn't say this until later...)
17) Bill is the one who announces the odometer. They show the shot of him announcing it. HES STANDING FURTHER AWAY FROM THE ODOMETER THAN ALL OTHER PLAYERS. We're supposed to believe that when he was near it (reading distance facing it), he didnt see it. Now he's on the opposite end and he notices it then???
BTW this must be the clue that anderson spoke about. Bill being far from the car noticing odometer.
18) Obviously Bill is either the Mole who knew about the speedometer OR saw it earlier but didnt say it for an exemption. A player in either situation would never tell his team. BUT when the answer is discovered.. he tells the team.. because he wants the credit for being 'the smart' one to discover it. Or to throw another bone to make em think he's not the Mole. Anyway, he doesn't tell the team when he's near the speedometer and the riddle not solved, but he tells them when hes AWAY from it and the riddle has BEEN SOLVED ALREADY.
(And since he's not in for an exemption, he must not have mentioned it because HE IS THE MOLE.)
19) Bill spends the whole time up to the key discovery MAKING PLAYERS WORK ON THE CAR. So much he forgets about his neutralizer. Why? Because getting himself 20K for screwing up the team is more important than having neutralizer used against himself--because it wont do anything to him--as he is the mole.
20) Only in the last minutes, when there's no hope of sabotaging anything discretely does he decide to go apply the neutralizer. (like stated, had he run out of time he wouldnta given a damn.)
21) Bill says in the beginning, "I looked at the poster but couldn't think of anything except DWINDLING NUMBERS." What the heck did you think 6543 was! This shows he KNEW that DWINDLING NUMBERS were important (whether from being the mole or not) yet said nothing when he first saw the speedometer. Of course he saw it earlier and realized that was the key.
22) Somehow when Anderson asks for the 3rd person to leave the ball game, Bill being the mole says "me" and gets an excemption.
23) He takes it within 30 seconds. Uh huh. After going for hours, it takes him only 30 seconds to decide to screw up his team? He obviously knew it would be him and he thought all sides of this earlier.
24) Bill's explanation does not say that he saw Bribs and Darwin mess up the line already. Obviously, Bill didn't see that and did what he did only to screw the team up and earn the money he thought he deserved from the car game. Had he saw Bribbs or darwin he would have said it.
25) When it turns out Bill never had an exemption after all, since others messed the game up earlier, I didn't notice Bill caring much. Oh damn. So I did bad stuff to the team and NOW THEY WILL HATE ME. And I got nothing out of it. Man... why did I ever... Like he cares. He's the mole!
26) When Andersen announces that someone's diary has been marked, Bill plays it out very convincingly--he stays very quiet but acts surprised and leans forward to look at the diarly closer as if he didn't know. Obviously very capable of having tricked us earlier and the players too, as they didn't catch on.
There might be even more reasons, but I'll leave it here. Bill is the mole. There is no speculation here, all proven reasons. All from just this episode. Look yourself!
There it is :x I also wrote replies to current posts:
Bill is the mole. Here's why:
1.) The Pisces sign that was shown in one show
2.) The telegram had 84366534700245500 on it
spelling "The mole is Bill" on a telephone
leaving out the zeros.
3.) The Shakespeare quote : 'William shakespeare
was a scoundral" William is short for Bill.
4.) When they switched journals, Lisa got Bill's
journal and then got axed
5.) Myra was tight with Bill, now she's gone .
6.) "The mole will beat you clue" from the last episode shows that Bill beat everyone up the hill first, plus Bill tried to point Katie and Myra in the wrong direction
7.) Bill didn't wear the diaper to doulble the money
8.) Bill ate the ice cream and lost money.
9.) The statue in the last episode.
10.) The 143 in tonight's episode tallies 8, the number Bill was shown on the quiz.
And I say:
11.) Look at last night's episode intro.
It says AdMiRaL (admiral, Bill's job) when those letters whiz by as THE MOLE 2 title appears. NO WAY that's not a clue.
I agree... these are obvious clues that everyone else seems to ignore BECAUSE THEY PICKED SOMEONE *TOO EARLY* and don't want to admit they are wrong and going on speculation.
You WANT A CLUE? Nobody else tried this and I wish they do.
Get today's copy of the mole or tape it or look through an older version (who knows.) But right after they show Bill (or whoever) in the intro, they have these GREEN numbers/letters CYCLE around for a whole second. Then they fade and THE MOLE 2 title appears. Well, while those letters cycle, up in the top, it says AdMiRaL. AdMiRaL (bill's occupation) stays STILL while the other letters and numbers are random and fly around. Like this:
(the other junk isn't accurate just for effect)
| AdMiRaL |
| f 5d |
| x |
| ctu |
This is impossible to see without replaying that part FRAME-BY-FRAME. (But isn't this sort of thing illegal though? ;x)
No way that's not a clue,
and another reply :
There is a fact. Take your tape out, go to where it says The Mole 2 title and anderson speaks "Stay tuned to see the clue for the mole." (this is right after player introductions.)
Well one second before that are GREEN numbers letters moving around. Watch it in slow-mo FRAME BY FRAME or pause it or something. For about a whole second it says AdMiRaL top half of the TV screen. When I did this I instantly saw it, its obvious when its slowed down. Now I don't know if that means Bill is the mole or winner or sexy or will be executed next, but it is a fact it is a clue. There is no speculation there. So don't ignore it Go see it yourselves.
Also DR said she saw the telegram message # translating to "The Mole Is Bill" on the telephone keypad which is also a fact and a clue--not speculation.
Regardless of who the mole is, these are obvious clues and facts.