The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Laguna Beach History lesson needed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-19-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Laguna Beach History lesson needed"
I didn't watch the first two seasons and I just started watching the third.

Question on the girl Jessica who is dating Cameron. I think she said she used to date "Jason". Is that the same "Jason" that Lauren dated on The Hills ?

Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog is a registered trademark of Sony Music (Video) Inc.
Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the view of Underdog or Deputy Dog.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Laguna Beach History lesson nee... leggs77 08-19-06 1
 RE: Laguna Beach History lesson nee... maryellennaco 08-19-06 2
   RE: Laguna Beach History lesson nee... leggs77 08-19-06 3
       RE: Laguna Beach History lesson nee... teacherkelly 08-25-06 4
           RE: Laguna Beach History lesson nee... BHoneycutt 08-31-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Laguna Beach History lesson needed"
Yes that is the same Jason.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-19-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Laguna Beach History lesson needed"
Seems like Jessica stayed around in the Laguna area while the rest of them went to Los Angeles. That is the same Jason, too.
How come this season's girls seem soo beyotchy???? Is it just me?

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Laguna Beach History lesson needed"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-06 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

No these girls are bad but my guess is because they had two years of practice before the cameras were on them. Now I know why I hated high school, and the sad part is whether this is scripted or not, girls like this do exist and they do make other high school girls lives hell.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Laguna Beach History lesson needed"
In season 2, Cami and Kyndra make a cameo together. When Alex M and Taylor are shopping for prom dresses, Cami and Kyndra come in. Kyndra has hair as dark as Cami's. (She got a major dye job...but she needs to keep up the roots.) This is the scene where Cami asks Alex M if it's ok if she goes to prom with Jason. Well, when C & K leave Cami snipes that it's a good thing she said it was ok, bc I was going anyway. Then she gets totally humilated when Jason ditches her at Prom for Alex anyway.

Cami is the least attractive cast member, it makes me wonder why she is so popular in such a mean girls culture. And after seeing her behavior, it's even more surprising.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Laguna Beach History lesson needed"
>Cami is the least attractive cast
>member, it makes me wonder
>why she is so popular
>in such a mean girls
>culture. And after seeing her
>behavior, it's even more surprising.

WOW! My thoughts EXACTLY! She is one ugly chick! That's mean of me to say, I know, and I wouldn't normally say something like that but it is mostly her UGLY attitude that I can't stand! She's ugly inside and out!

Why do these girls think it's SO COOL to be SO NASTY?! I'm speaking of Kyndra and Cami only. I think Tessa and Raquel are quite nice young ladies. Why Raquel didn't tell those little bitches to get the F out of her house when they were stirring up trouble is beyond me! I think that Kyndra and Cami are insanely jealous of Rocky and Tessa, therefore, they can do nothing but sit around and talk trash about them (R and T). You hardly ever see Rocky and Tessa talking about K and C at all. Kyndra and Cami are so petty and immature, sitting around talking about what clothes the other girls wear, etc. And Kyndra's mom just sat there and laughed at her daughter when she was acting like a little b!tch. The apple didn't fall far from that tree. Most mothers would have tried to correct her behavior and tell her the way she was talking wasn't nice but her trashy mom just sat there and laughed about it! Ugh, these people irritate the F out of me!

I thought it was GREAT that Cameron embarrassed Kyndra (not only in front of all their friends but on national TV too!) by choosing to go hang out with Jessica the night of her BIG, bad-a$$ party! Karma is a b!tch and for Kyndra to go around calling Rocky's party "lame" and crashing it and then her party turned out to be CRAP!! The next morning Kyndra said that "Jessica could just have him (Cameron) and that she (Kyndra) could care less". Sure, sure... just keep telling yourself that, Honey. As you're about ready to burst into tears! As if you have any say whether Jessica gets Cameron or not. Looks to me like she already had him before you so generously "GAVE" him to her! HA! I love when these nasty little girls get put in their place!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •