The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

aids123 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-08, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aids123 Click to send private message to aids123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House"
1) LC is buying her first home (at age 21?) and it is ridiculous. No person who is barely old enough to drink should be buying a house that also features a guest house. Unless you’re taking in Ryan from the O.C., then it’s okay.

2) Hold on, LC just told Audrina she is staying in the guest house. What the heck? My only experience with guest houses was watching the O.C., which is where they put a kid from the streets of Chino because they were scared to have him in their house. Now Audrina is being treated the same way. I’m pretty sure she should have told LC to screw off.

3) Just googled her house. Turns out she paid $2.36 million for it. Nice work LC.

4) What isn’t so nice LC, is that I started digging deeper into your house. Turns out your main house has 3 bedrooms in it, which makes it even worse. Audrina should clearly be staying in the main house. Why would you do that to her?

5) Lo, “that melts my little black heart.” Are you implying you’re the devil? Am I missing something here?

6) ShePratt and Spencer have the same conversation every episode.

7) The part from the preview where LC says “wait rewind” concerning JustinBobby was made to look like it was in other context. In LC’s defense I think she was just wondering what was up with Audrina and JustinBobby. She wasn’t trying to start any drama.

8) Danity Kane’s Damaged is being played by MTV during LC’s house party. Respek

9) Heidi you can’t just get mad at ShePratt for hanging out with LC. You’re trying your hardest to become friends with LC again through Audrina. So, that’s completely unfair to give ShePratt #####.

10) But, I do respect ShePratt for finally picking a side (for at least one episode) and being nice to lonely Heidi. Next episode though ShePratt will be back in limbo between them again.

11) Lo, “Brody’s girlfriend is very pretty with very large breasts.” Good stuff.

12) Stephen makes his first appearance. And that man hasn’t lost a step, he carries himself perfectly. He can have LC whenever he wants her.

13) LC to Stephen, “I don’t believe we’re allowed back there (referring to the guest house).” Of course you’re allowed back there, it’s your house. But, this wouldn’t be so awkward if you hadn’t banished her back there in the first place.

14) JustinBobby talking in circles as per usual. At least he has a new haircut, which looks surprisingly normal on him.

15) Stephen already secured a date with LC.

16) Those $5 footlong commercials by Subway are brilliant.

17) ShePratt didn’t even wait until the next episode. She’s already hanging out with LC again.

18) LC asked ShePratt if she knew who Stephen, her friend from high school was. And ShePratt said no. BULLSHIT. ShePratt has been watching you on T.V. from day one and has been jealous of your superstardom.

19) LC’s outfit for the date within Stephen was interesting. A couple months from now all the girls will be wearing it because of her. But, still that big blue think looked like an enormous bed sheet draped over her body.

20) Stephen called Lo, Schmo when he arrived at the house. What does that stand for? Hopefully some revolting nickname they gave her in high school. From now on Lo will be referred to as Schmo on my blog.

21) Stephen keeps bringing up the guest house. I think he is with me and thinks it is awkward as well.

22) Stephen just dropped the money line from the preview. “Lo is kind of like everyone else, that is wishing something would have happened between you and I.” Lauren nods agreeingly (if that’s even a word) because she is part of that everyone else group.

23) And then the date gets silent as Stephen tells her “it seems to work that way” in regards to them being just friends. You could literally see how crushed Lauren was.

24) Stephen just won LC back over by referring to her as “precious cargo.” Now she will be confused.

25) Now that Schmo has LC all to herself in the main house she is coming around on me. I was always down on her because she was constantly battling for LC’s attention. Now that she has it all the time, she can be quite funny. That hand gesture thing to LC was pretty funny.

26) MTV should zoom in on LC’s food more often. I enjoyed how most of the last scene was LC’s tit while trying to show her eating yogurt.

All in all this was the best episode of the season. They all deserved their 20 grand a piece for this episode. It had everything including the Brody cameo.

Previews: They got a new puppy. Sweet. But then Lo (trying to hog LC as per usual) said the puppy has two mommies, which really pissed Audrina off. And deservedly so, you three live together. Mark it down, Audrina will be moving out soon.

For the actual article and pictures, check out the website.

http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/archives/380

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to ... teacherkelly 04-29-08 1
   RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to ... BHoneycutt 04-29-08 2
 RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to ... Ricky 05-01-08 3
 RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to ... cleogrl 05-03-08 4
 RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to ... Pretty_Kitty 05-06-08 5
 RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to ... Salila 05-10-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House"
I had read other places that Audrina asked to be in the guest house so that her comings and goings were not so scrutinized. It would be a bit more private there than in the main house. Personally, I would enjoy it more than the main house. Fewer cameras, etc.

And I don't think Audrina will be moving out anytime soon. The rent in LA is high and she might not be able to afford as nice a place on what she makes. If she isn't in the house, she might not be on the show anymore. Who knows?

Also, the show is edited to maximize the drama. What we see is just a glimpse.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House"
Good post, aids123! You have really funny points! You're right, Lauren is going to be utterly confused by the "just friends" and "precious cargo" comments.

Man, Stephen is HOT!!! YUMMY!!! Didn't he date that Hayden Pantierre for a long time?

I also heard somewhere that Audrina is somewhat of a private person and wanted to be in the guesthouse. I don't think she was banished there.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House"
>>Lo, “that melts my little black heart.” Are you implying you’re the devil? Am I missing something here?

I think it's a HollyWeird thing. Even the prettiest people turn into vampires at night out there.

One more good line from Lo. When Lauren and Lo were talking about Audrina moving into the house they said she'll probably have JustinBobby over. Lo said "maybe he'll wear his cowboy hat". She's great.

"The capital of Montana is not Hannah" - Bart Simpson blackboard

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House"
I think it's a little crazy for a 21 y/o to be buying a house, possibly the people at the apartment complex weren't too keen on the filming there.

As for Audrina being bashed to the guest house. There's always some drama when 3 girls hang out. Audrina has to understand that if she's going to hang out with a boyfriend and have Heidi hanging around, Lauren is naturally going to become closer to Lo. If she asked to live in the guest house, then she shouldn't be upset that she isn't as close as she was when she and Lauren were living together.

What is up with JB giving any advice? He's trying to start trouble, nothing else. And why would Audrina even listen to him or give him the time of day? Hmmmm, let's see, he has treated her like dirt, not once, but I believe twice when she has dated him. He ditched her in Vegas and then last season, their relationship ended when he was kissing a girl at the bar, which he denied to her face. This was after an entire season of treating her horribly. So what does she do? Give him a 3rd chance, I guess. Is she really that desperate? It looks like JB saw his episodes and decided he better clean up if he's going to try to milk his 15 minutes of fame.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-08, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House"
aids123 just want to say I love your summeries. They save me from having to watch

Audrina needs to recognize that LC and Lo have been BFF's since high school. I recall LC saying once that in HS Lo was the one friend that she didnt fight with. Lo is always going to come first. Its just how we gals are. And it never changes. Even when your almost fricken 40.

I love Lo. I think she's hilarious. Audrina's kind of a chinless wonder.

Salila 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Salila Click to send private message to Salila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Hills: Audrina banished to Guest House"
What I don't get is why Lo even wanted Audrina to live there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •