1) LC is buying her first home (at age 21?) and it is ridiculous. No person who is barely old enough to drink should be buying a house that also features a guest house. Unless you’re taking in Ryan from the O.C., then it’s okay.
2) Hold on, LC just told Audrina she is staying in the guest house. What the heck? My only experience with guest houses was watching the O.C., which is where they put a kid from the streets of Chino because they were scared to have him in their house. Now Audrina is being treated the same way. I’m pretty sure she should have told LC to screw off.
3) Just googled her house. Turns out she paid $2.36 million for it. Nice work LC.
4) What isn’t so nice LC, is that I started digging deeper into your house. Turns out your main house has 3 bedrooms in it, which makes it even worse. Audrina should clearly be staying in the main house. Why would you do that to her?
5) Lo, “that melts my little black heart.” Are you implying you’re the devil? Am I missing something here?
6) ShePratt and Spencer have the same conversation every episode.
7) The part from the preview where LC says “wait rewind” concerning JustinBobby was made to look like it was in other context. In LC’s defense I think she was just wondering what was up with Audrina and JustinBobby. She wasn’t trying to start any drama.
8) Danity Kane’s Damaged is being played by MTV during LC’s house party. Respek
9) Heidi you can’t just get mad at ShePratt for hanging out with LC. You’re trying your hardest to become friends with LC again through Audrina. So, that’s completely unfair to give ShePratt #####.
10) But, I do respect ShePratt for finally picking a side (for at least one episode) and being nice to lonely Heidi. Next episode though ShePratt will be back in limbo between them again.
11) Lo, “Brody’s girlfriend is very pretty with very large breasts.” Good stuff.
12) Stephen makes his first appearance. And that man hasn’t lost a step, he carries himself perfectly. He can have LC whenever he wants her.
13) LC to Stephen, “I don’t believe we’re allowed back there (referring to the guest house).” Of course you’re allowed back there, it’s your house. But, this wouldn’t be so awkward if you hadn’t banished her back there in the first place.
14) JustinBobby talking in circles as per usual. At least he has a new haircut, which looks surprisingly normal on him.
15) Stephen already secured a date with LC.
16) Those $5 footlong commercials by Subway are brilliant.
17) ShePratt didn’t even wait until the next episode. She’s already hanging out with LC again.
18) LC asked ShePratt if she knew who Stephen, her friend from high school was. And ShePratt said no. BULLSHIT. ShePratt has been watching you on T.V. from day one and has been jealous of your superstardom.
19) LC’s outfit for the date within Stephen was interesting. A couple months from now all the girls will be wearing it because of her. But, still that big blue think looked like an enormous bed sheet draped over her body.
20) Stephen called Lo, Schmo when he arrived at the house. What does that stand for? Hopefully some revolting nickname they gave her in high school. From now on Lo will be referred to as Schmo on my blog.
21) Stephen keeps bringing up the guest house. I think he is with me and thinks it is awkward as well.
22) Stephen just dropped the money line from the preview. “Lo is kind of like everyone else, that is wishing something would have happened between you and I.” Lauren nods agreeingly (if that’s even a word) because she is part of that everyone else group.
23) And then the date gets silent as Stephen tells her “it seems to work that way” in regards to them being just friends. You could literally see how crushed Lauren was.
24) Stephen just won LC back over by referring to her as “precious cargo.” Now she will be confused.
25) Now that Schmo has LC all to herself in the main house she is coming around on me. I was always down on her because she was constantly battling for LC’s attention. Now that she has it all the time, she can be quite funny. That hand gesture thing to LC was pretty funny.
26) MTV should zoom in on LC’s food more often. I enjoyed how most of the last scene was LC’s tit while trying to show her eating yogurt.
All in all this was the best episode of the season. They all deserved their 20 grand a piece for this episode. It had everything including the Brody cameo.
Previews: They got a new puppy. Sweet. But then Lo (trying to hog LC as per usual) said the puppy has two mommies, which really pissed Audrina off. And deservedly so, you three live together. Mark it down, Audrina will be moving out soon.
For the actual article and pictures, check out the website.