The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LC just bought a house"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-08, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LC just bought a house"
OK so how is this going to work now. LC just bought her own house I don't know if Adriana is going to move into the house with her or not. Maybe they will just fake live together while they are filming the show who knows.
I think it's funny that it's so fake and they keep denying that it's fake .. they do reshoots etc. it makes me laugh.
I wonder if Heidi and Spencer are going to have a wedding to really cash in on the their 15 minutes.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LC just bought a house Ricky 01-18-08 1
 RE: LC just bought a house HobbsofMI 01-22-08 2
 RE: LC just bought a house dizzie78 01-30-08 3
   RE: LC just bought a house HobbsofMI 02-07-08 4
       RE: LC just bought a house teacherkelly 02-12-08 5
           RE: LC just bought a house HobbsofMI 02-15-08 6
 Lauren's house and guest house Ricky 02-27-08 7
   New Episodes... teacherkelly 02-29-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LC just bought a house"
If LC really did buy a house I hope they incorporate it into the next season of the show. It would be silly for her to pretend to rent an apartment, just for the show.

The capital of Montana is not "Hannah"- Bart Simpson blackboard

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LC just bought a house"
How else do you expect Toothboy to pay for Heidiho's big day? He does not have the money and I doubt that Heidi's parents will pony up for it since they lvoe him sooooooo much.

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

dizzie78 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dizzie78 Click to send private message to dizzie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LC just bought a house"
I read on that Audrina and Lo moved into LC's new house with her.

02-07-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LC just bought a house"
Ok..if LC does not have a job....who gave her a loan for a home?

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LC just bought a house"
She gets paid for appearing on the show, as do Audrina, Whitney and Heidi. I had read somewhere that Lauren was paid $1,000,000 to do season two. So if that's true, how much was she paid for season three...

02-15-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: LC just bought a house"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-08 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

$1M....you've got to be kidding me!

I guess I'm just old and don't understand the whole paid to appearance fee....who in their right mind would go and pay to party with these people and tons of other "reality" celebs.....Unless you went to see if you could be some or some tv time. I saw a Real World Girls Gone Wild infomercial and just had to wonder what this world is coming to.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-08, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lauren's house and guest house"
Us Weekly said Lauren and her friend Lo will be in the main house, and Audrina is in the guest house. Can you believe Lauren's house has a guest house ?

It also said look for new episodes in late March.

Hope Monger

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "New Episodes..."
are scheduled to start on March 24.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •