The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"She-Pratt spills the beans....Heidi and Spencer no more"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"She-Pratt spills the beans....Heidi and Spencer no more"
I think it was a setup when Heidi told Spencer's sister that she was having second thoughts about getting married but "don't tell Spencer". She must have known she would tell Spencer.

The tabloids were right - the Spencer and Heidi relationship is a farce. They were NEVER really going to get married. Period.

And the teasers for next week make it look like Heidi is leaving the relationship or at least going home for awhile to take a break. Right on cue for the season finale.

Flower - R.I.P

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: She-Pratt spills the beans....H... cleogrl 12-05-07 1
   No More Speidi goldie1000 12-06-07 2
       RE: No More Speidi Ricky 12-06-07 3
           RE: No More Speidi Honeynoakland 12-06-07 4
               RE: No More Speidi kimberlyarchie 12-17-07 12
   RE: She-Pratt spills the beans....H... bored8 12-07-07 5
 RE: She-Pratt spills the beans....H... HobbsofMI 12-08-07 6
   end of show?? teacherkelly 12-09-07 7
       The saga continues... Ricky 12-12-07 8
           RE: The saga continues... AyaK 12-12-07 9
               RE: The saga continues... JessicaRN 12-12-07 10
                   RE: The saga continues... HobbsofMI 12-12-07 11
 Blast from the Past AyaK 12-18-07 13
   RE: Blast from the Past registerednurse 12-19-07 14
       RE: Blast from the Past goldie1000 12-19-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: She-Pratt spills the beans....Heidi and Spencer no more"
I thought the same thing, when they were at the printers, I'm thinking....they're spending $3,000 (I guess Heidi is spending) on invitations and they don't even have a date, don't even know if they are going to get married at all at this point. Last week he was talking about eloping to Vegas.

You don't order invitations when you're not sure what type of wedding you're having or where it's going to be.

I guess the printer was getting free publicity from them shooting there. How would Spencer be footing the bill for any of this wedding with no job? Can you image Heidi's parents' reaction? You're marrying a guy with no job? Oh, wait, he's reading books on how to be rich. Are the parents paying for this farce of a wedding?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No More Speidi"
It is amazing that this whole charade
got as far as it did...

And at the same time relieved that a huge mistake
has been avoided.
And like Ricky said "just in time for the big finally"
What could make all of us viewers more happy really.

Maybe Spencer can move on now,
and start his own Reality Show...
Any suggestions

How To Get Rich by Sitting on the Coutch all day

12-06-07, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No More Speidi"
>> Maybe Spencer can move on now,
>> and start his own Reality Show...
>> Any suggestions

How about "Pratt Attack". We hook Spencer up to a lie detector and ask him questions like - Did you start the Lauren sex tape rumor ? If the lie detector says he's lying then we get to throw a pie or tomato in his face. Or if he's not lying, we still get to throw something at him. I actually think he would do it if it meant more TV time for him.

Flower - R.I.P

Honeynoakland 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Honeynoakland Click to send private message to Honeynoakland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No More Speidi"
Did anyone notice when Heidi was cleaning up while Spencer was sitting there on the couch about to light into her regarding what his sister had told him - all the knats, flies or whatever they were, circling around him - just like pig pen on Charlie Brown - UGH! shows he is truly full of you know what. (lol)

kimberlyarchie 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-17-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kimberlyarchie Click to send private message to kimberlyarchie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: No More Speidi"
I noticed the flies and stuff too)) I know its reality tv, but you would think that they would clean up the place a little bit before cameras start rollin'. All of that "free" time that Spencer had, he could've dusted, taken out the trash...washed a few dishes. Heidi is better without him.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-07-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: She-Pratt spills the beans....Heidi and Spencer no more"
It did seem alittle too easy that she-pratt so quickly told Spencer something she swore to Heidi she wouldn't..then again you can never trust a meth-addict/tweeker.
The fight Heidi and Spencer had seemed unreal too.."Don't mock me??" Who really talks like this, much less in the heat of the moment..and Spencer running out as usual..honestly, my 5 year old shows more maturity. Though hes always starting trouble between others..Spencer cannot handle confrontation..or maybe thats an act too.
Can't say I'm sorry Heidi & Spencer are over..hopefully Heidi has come to her senses.
Audrina on the other hand..talk about out of the frying pan..
the Aussie is definitely a step up from JB, but he acted like a lech at dinner and probably just wants to bed her..then he'll move on..so sad.
Wish Lauren would stop playing games with Brody..can understand her rational of him "wanting" to date only her, not doing it because she tells him to..but in reality I don't think Brody is capable of making that decision on his own...

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: She-Pratt spills the beans....Heidi and Spencer no more"
look like Heidi is leaving the relationship or at least going home for awhile to take a break.

So we finally see the MTV continuity film from LAX that Heidiho and Toothboy just changed clothes....Yea!

Webby put up a teaser from People....I hope it's true and this show is done!

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "end of show??"
I hope not. I enjoy the show. By now, I am sure the people involved are tired of having their lives filmed, but it's my guilty pleasure.

I think the surprise announcement is that she got the internship in Paris and is going to take it. They won't be able to film while she is in Paris, so hopefully it will just be on a long hiatus.

I DO NOT want to see a newlyweds show with Heidi and SPencer. That is one show I will not be watching unless a cult deprogrammer kidnaps Heidi and we get to see that.

12-12-07, 04:47 AM (EST)
8. "The saga continues..."
In case you didn't hear the surprise announcement was that they DID film Lauren and Whitney in Paris as well as more episodes airing "soon" (per Lauren on the after show). They are calling it the continuation of this season rather than a new season.

And Hobbs..
So we finally see the MTV continuity film from LAX that Heidiho and Toothboy just changed clothes....Yea!
They didn't show this footage. They made it appear that Heidi drove home to Colorado. Or possibly she drove to the airport and they just cut out the scenes at the airport. I looked on perezhilton.com, but now I can't find the pictures of it there either. I think MTV and perez are realizing that the public has had enough of Spheidi, and are trying to erase them from our memory.

Flower - R.I.P

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The saga continues..."
Or, as we learned back around Labor Day, this could all be a plan by Heidi and Spencer to get themselves some more publicity and maybe earn a few bucks on the side:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-hills-couple-heidi-montag-spencer-pratt-planning-fake-split-5736.php

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The saga continues..."
I saw a picture in a tabloid of Heidi and Spencer both in Santa's hats, so obviously it is Christmas and they are still together.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The saga continues..."
Yes...and I think last week or so they were spotted together arm and arm in Las Vegas......Please Santa make these people go away!

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Blast from the Past"
People Magazine says Lauren has a new roommate -- her Laguna Beach friend and occasional co-star Lo (Lauren Bosworth), who is now a senior at UCLA.

People says it doesn't know what happens with Audrina.

registerednurse 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail registerednurse Click to send private message to registerednurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Blast from the Past"
I am not a fan of Lo. She was very rude to Audrina and JB. Yes he was weird, but she had no right to treat him the way she did the first time she met him. Lo just has a real "condesending, better than everyone else" attitude. Whouldn't be great if Kristen Calvalery(however you spell it) moved it with her, lol.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Blast from the Past"
Yes, seems Speidi has been spotted in a few places.
Maybe their spat is over,
Heidi had her space,
and now the wedding is back on, in full swing.

Handcrafted by Tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •