The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How did Heidi end up in California, (not from such a rich family)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggadyrue 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-07, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggadyrue Click to send private message to Tiggadyrue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How did Heidi end up in California, (not from such a rich family)"
Ok... Here is my question... How did Heidi ever get to be in the in-crowd with L.C. and the others. Her family lives in a very small town and looks to come from a not so wealthy family. Her family's home in Crested Butte, CO was very small and modest. So how did she end up living such an expensive life in California??? Very odd....

Oh yeah... And with crazy, loser, control freak, spencer.. ICK!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How did Heidi end up in Califor... Reality TV Junkie 10-15-07 1
   RE: How did Heidi end up in Califor... AprilNY 10-16-07 2
       RE: How did Heidi end up in Califor... Ricky 10-20-07 3
           RE: How did Heidi end up in Califor... SavannahPeach 10-23-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-15-07, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How did Heidi end up in California, (not from such a rich family)"
I don't know but I liked her family. I think they saw the ignorance of Spencer when he did the impression of Lauren.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How did Heidi end up in California, (not from such a rich family)"
She went to art school in LA ..that's how she ended up there. Although her family's ranch was modest, that doesnt mean they dont have bucks. Just means they're not all about publicly displaying how rich they are.

I agree, they didnt really care for Spencer though. Hell, even the horse looked nervous!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How did Heidi end up in California, (not from such a rich family)"
I agree, they didnt really care for Spencer though. Hell, even the horse looked nervous!

LOL. The horse has more sense then Heidi!

Flower - R.I.P

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How did Heidi end up in California, (not from such a rich family)"
For me the question isn't how did she end up end up in CA from such a small Colorado town... but how did she end up so superficial and pretentious coming from Crested Butte?

I used to live in Crested Butte and it is the most down to earth, awesome place. It's the only place I have ever lived where people didn't care how much money you made, what kind of clothes you wore or any crap like that. All the locals were very earthy and outdoorsy. When I found out she was from Crested Butte I was really surprised.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •