The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lauren....be happy for once!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lauren....be happy for once!"
Ok I love Lauren, I really do, but is she not capable of being happy for anyone? I understand the Heidi drama, but she's not happy with Audrina & the Justin-Bobby sit., now she's upset that Jason is engaged. PLUS Everytime she goes out on a date she is so serious. God! Be happy for once. Im sick of seeing her so pouty.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lauren....be happy for once! cleogrl 09-26-07 1
   RE: Lauren....be happy for once! Ricky 10-11-07 3
 RE: Lauren....be happy for once! sany4u 10-01-07 2
   RE: Lauren....be happy for once! goldie1000 10-12-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lauren....be happy for once!"
I think she looks pouty b/c I think she's a lot more mature than the people she hangs around with.

I'm actually impressed that Lauren didn't have more of a reaction when Audrina told her that she and Justin-Bobby were now going to be boyfriend/girlfriend. The previous week, Audrina was crying to Lauren b/c he left her at the party and he was telling Audrina he didn't want a relationship. I think Lauren put it well when she said she didn't want to do the roommate with the sucky boyfriend again. In the preview for next week's episode, I think Audrina's in tears again over him. I've personally had a roommate with a jerk boyfriend and it not only ruins the roommate's life (she was stupid enough to marry him) but it sort of ruins your life until you can either get another roommate or move out. Your roommate/friend changes while they are dating this person.

As for Jason, I think any young girl's feelings would be hurt. That's difficult for any ex-girlfriend to watch. Additionally, she knows part of his program is that he shouldn't get into any serious relationship for a year at least. Personally, I think Lauren should just move on and let Jason reach out to other people; let him be someone else's project.

I also think you are seeing episodes filmed over a very short period of time, like a few weeks. I think it makes things look more dramatic than they are.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lauren....be happy for once!"
I think she looks pouty b/c I think she's a lot more mature than the people she hangs around with.
I agree. Lauren's way more mature than Audrina, Brody, Spencer, Heidi, etc. I do think her friend Lo acts mature though.

I also think you are seeing episodes filmed over a very short period of time, like a few weeks. I think it makes things look more dramatic than they are.
Yes. In TV Guide they said they actually don't even film her on Monday's and Tuesday's. So maybe she's a total goof-ball on those days. We won't know unless the DVD of the season has out-takes and deleted scenes that show all sides of her.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

sany4u 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sany4u Click to send private message to sany4u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lauren....be happy for once!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-07 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

I TOTALLY AGREE... with the original poster though.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lauren....be happy for once!"
Me too..
I do like Lauren but..
Lauren definitely needs to relax more often.
And not by getting smashed...

She can be way to serious and analitical sometimes.
She also needs to just be there to support her friends,
and not tell them what they should be doing or dating.
She is not a relationship expert.
As Adrenia put it "sometimes overcaring pushes people away"

She barely gives her dates a chance,
before she starts rolling her eyes at them.

Alot of the time the guys are very nervous on a first
date with her,
and should be given a second chance.
That is one thing I don't like about Lauren,
she is very quick to judge.

I also think Lauren should be happy for Jason,
and want the best for him,
as it wasn't long ago that she wanted nothing to do with him,
as she said, she needed to make a clean break.

If it was going to work with Jason, it would of
(alcoholic or not).
She would of stood by him while he got clean..
But now that he is happy,
she will have to nip it in the bud and move on.
They can hopefully be good friends for sure.
Plus I still have doubts that Jason is totally clean anyhow.

I do feel bad for Lauren,
in that she has to put up with all Heidi's crap.

It would be to her benefit,
to find a guy who is at her maturity level,
one that can handle her moods.

She and Brody have been getting very close, by the looks of it.

It's all in good fun

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •