The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Meeting of Heidi's Parents (spoilers in here if you haven't watched it already)......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-27-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Meeting of Heidi's Parents (spoilers in here if you haven't watched it already)......."
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-07 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Spencer actually turns down the annual beach BBQ to go to Colorado to meet Heidi's parents,
I have to say I was surprised.
Or maybe Spencer just didn't really want to go this year.
I think meeting Heidi's parents was just a deterent for him,
you don't plan something for 2 months,
and then just back out days before.
(unless you really want to)

They had a major dinner discussion in which Spencer tells Heidi's parents that Lauren is just an immature,
selfish,
little girl.
And Exclaimes loudly that Heidi and himself
are the "Real Deal"
Heidi's mom tries to discuss Lauren with her,
and she will not have anypart of it,
and is very short with her mom.
Heidi and Spencer spend the night in different rooms.
I wouldn't say it was a fab start with the parents.
Kinda tense..

The beach party goes well untill Lauren breaks Brody's finger and laughs about it.
She seemed to think that was really funny
and tries to justify her behavior.
Just saying sorry would of been fine,
without the laughing.

And for the most puzzling event of the night...
Adreinna and Justin Bobby are having a wild time at the BBQ
all day. Then JB is seen talking to another girl
and then
miraculously dissappears.
WOW ! I can't believe he just left her there.
DESERTED AGAIN !
And leaves her helmet on the coutch !
What a jerk !
Well I guess it is for the better.
Any guy that wears combat boots to a beach party is weird....
(gosh weren't his feet sweating)

And I thought Justin Bobby was kinda cute
Edit cowboy boots to combat boots.. still not beach attire.
But Justin Bobby seems to have a style all of his own - C o o l

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Meeting of Heidi's Parents ... JessicaRN 08-28-07 1
   RE: The Meeting of Heidi's Parents ... Angel_K 08-28-07 2
       RE: The Meeting of Heidi's Parents ... goldie1000 08-28-07 3
 RE: The Meeting of Heidi's Parents ... cleogrl 08-30-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Meeting of Heidi's Parents (spoilers in here if you haven't watched it already)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."
Didn't Heidi come from a beautiful home and a family that seemed very caring and "real". Meanwhile, back in LA, what a bunch of rich, spoiled young people. Even Lauren, who is supposedly pursuing a fashion career, yet goes out drinking every night. Does she ever go to school and have homework. I have a friend in Design School and she is constantly working on some big project or another which keeps her home many nights. Does Brody work or do anything besides live well? And isn't Justin Bobby just creepy?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Meeting of Heidi's Parents (spoilers in here if you haven't watched it already)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."
Even if she does work, they won't show it.
Watching her doing homework is not good tv ..hehe

I agree, Heidi's parents look so nice.
How did she end up in Laguna? I rememember seeing her at Lauren's house.

Spencer was acting really weird at the dinner table.
Notice how when her parents mentioned Lauren, Heidi got white in the face and tried to change the topic. To me, this screams guilt. She says she had nothing to do with the rumors and that none of it was her fault. If she's really innocent in all this, why is she avoiding talking about it? Just so weird. I felt bad for Lauren when she was crying. Jason hated Heidi yet it didn't seem to effect her relationship with Heidi bc Lauren actually tried to work it out. I never even got the sense that he hated her from watching the show. And what did Heidi do when her bf said he hated Lauren... she chose her bf.

It was sad how Heidi's parents kept mentioning that Spencer is all Heidi has now... wow.. c'mon Heidi how can this guy be worth it? I felt so bad when her dad pulled Spencer aside and told him that Heidi needs her friends. I hope he feels the guilt, tho he looks like he could care less.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Meeting of Heidi's Parents .."
I am just having a real tough time being convinced that Spencer is sincerely in love with Heidi...
It is hard to read him.
But Heidi's parents were right when they said that their relationship should hit some hard times,
before they tie the knot.
That way we will see if Spencer is really in it for the long haul...

The previews for the next show were really interesting !!! wow

Guess the spotlight is going to be turned towards Brody for a change.
Brody has never worked an honest day in his life.
Like his step-dad used to say, he is a spoiled lazy bum.
Lauren on the other hand, has had some amazing opportunities come her way, and it seems she is just comfortable just where she is...Witney will reap the benefits..

It's all in good fun
Sorry about all the dots at the top, I didn't realize I put so many..my bad

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Meeting of Heidi's Parents (spoilers in here if you haven't watched it already)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."
Heidi's parents have every right to be concerned. Spencer gives off a real bad vibe.
He's controlling and manipulative and I don't think her parents believe a word he says.

I think he ditched the BBQ not b/c Heidi
and her parents are important to him,
but b/c he knew they would have the
cameras to themselves and it was bound to get on air.
If he attended the BBQ, the cameras would film everyone who attended.

There's something wrong when a young guy
insists that his girlfriend drop all her
friends. The isolation is a form of abuse.
Now Heidi will become so dependent on him
she won't be able to make any decisions herself.
She's already almost at that point now.
Spencer tells her where they are going and
she just goes along with it. I thought it
was pathetic when Heidi told her mom that she
has Spencer's friends if she and Spencer break up.
Heidi needs to rethink that.

I think it's a lie that Brody spread those rumors,
at this point, I don't believe a word Spencer or Heidi say.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •