The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The real Brody and Spencer......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"The real Brody and Spencer......"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-07 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

Judge for yourself....they are both tools who are fake as fake can be....

MASTER OF HIS OWN CELEBRITY

Edit: Brody's responce in People Mag: Brody Jenner 'Horrified' by Nicole Richie Story

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ JessicaRN 03-07-07 1
   RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ HobbsofMI 03-07-07 2
 RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ maryellennaco 03-07-07 3
   RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ TVFreak 03-13-07 4
       RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ Laxmobster 03-14-07 5
           RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ maryellennaco 03-15-07 6
 RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ pepsi 03-18-07 7
   RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ luvmyrabbits 04-23-07 8
 RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ goldie1000 04-23-07 9
 RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ danajo 05-18-07 10
   RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ maryellennaco 05-21-07 11
   RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ HobbsofMI 05-22-07 12
       RE: The real Brody and Spencer........ maryellennaco 05-23-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
This makes a lot of sense now. I had heard of Brody, but only because of who he dated. I had never heard of Spencer but I figured that he had to come from money. I didn't realize that he had a "job, managing the talent." Obviously, they are both being handed money from their parents, because neither seems to work. What a bunch of creeps (especially Spencer).
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-07-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
It's not even their parents but another trust fund baby sucker who I think is just trying to buy famous friends.

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Seriously, would either one of them even be noticed in a crowd unless they were on this show?? I mean, ToothBoy would be noticed by his Orthodontist, but come on now... WHO has the cameras following them? Not those two losers!

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Isn't it ironic that toothboy's dad is a 'celebrity dentist'?

Laxmobster 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laxmobster Click to send private message to Laxmobster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Is that true that Spencer's dad is a "celebrity dentist"? That is too funny and it explains why he has the Hollywood horse teeth look...

I did hear that Brody is getting his own show now on like VH1 or another channel, and of course Spencer is producing it. I really can't stand Spencer, he is yet another celebretard hanger-on who uses people get famous.

03-15-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Laxmobster, I LOVE that word of yours... CELEBRETARD... Dang, if that doesn't FIT ToothBoy to a "t" I don't know what does!!! FANTASTIC!! And welcome to board, btw...

pepsi 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pepsi Click to send private message to pepsi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Spencer is no where near mature enough for a relationship but one thing he has over Brody is that Spencer doesnt hide his ego and disrespect for women it is very noticeable but Brody's fake and acting charm may fool some immature women. Boys guess what if you only have your looks to attract women guess what kind of women you will end up with.

luvmyrabbits 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail luvmyrabbits Click to send private message to luvmyrabbits Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Hi this is my first post on here I am trying to post on this whole thread so excuse me if it doesn't. but I got so addicted to this show. I like to watch with my daughter. I want her to know that their are guys out their like this. One of her friends who was older was scamed by a guy like these boys but boy are they arrogont or what. Hiedi is so dumb and taken in by this guy doesn't she even read any thing like the articles where they are featured at least. I guess not or else she would be running as fast as her legs could carry her. The link on the mens aticle was a real eye opener. All they want is to be famous for nothing. Well I guess they have achieved their gosl they are nothing.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Thanks for sharing Hobbs!
Nothing about Brody and Spencer really surprises me anymore.

It's all in good fun

danajo 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danajo Click to send private message to danajo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
I met Brody and Spencer at a ski resort and found them both to be so very sweet. Of course I am a mom, and asked to take lots of pictures with them for my daughter who loves the show! We also met Lauren and Audrina in Hawaii and they were both very sweet!!!

05-21-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Which one of y'all were drunk??

05-22-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Send us a link to the pictures and I might for a second think they were nice to someone and not the selfish pigs that they are.

sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

05-23-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The real Brody and Spencer......"
Yep, what Hobbs said. Proof, please..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •