The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-25-23, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
Like Quarks and Gluons, our players wear colors and, instead of obeying the laws of Quantum Mechanics, they follow the Rules of Probst. They exist in Many-Worlds, an infinite number of possibilities each representing a different solution to the basic equation. In Quantum Mechanics, that equation was first determined by Schrodïnger and the general time-dependant equation reads:

ih d/dt| Ѱ (t)> = H| Ѱ (t)>

T represents time, | Ѱ (t) is the state vector of the quantum system and H is the Hamiltonian Operator of a measurable property.

In Survivor, we have something similar

ih d/dt|S(t) > = M|S(t)>

Where S represents the Season’s vector of the remaining Players and M is the Mariano Operator which represents the maximum value, or interest if you will, a Season can have according to Probst. Any Season that ends without a Boston Rob Victory has a lower Energy state, a less interesting season as judged by Probst.

Every week the editors look at the infinite numbers of scenarios generated by varying slightly the value of the Mariano. Since our TV, phones, I Pads and whatever else we use to watch the show have limited reception capabilities, they have to select one Universe to show us at a time but there are other events that simply wind up in the trash can. Let’s see how this episode develops and I promise you some looks into parallel universes.

Universe #14

In this Universe, Survivor was cancelled after Season 13 where Adam became Sole Survivor after riding the All-White alliance to the end and defeating Penner in the Final 2. So instead, we are watching « The Mole – Season 20 » which was, if not the best, certainly the most intelligent Reality TV series of all time. Anderson Cooper as host, brought an instant credibility that Probst never had.

Universe #215

Just when I thought we’d have a fun evening of Television with The Mole, I change Worlds and see the Players returning to camp after eliminating Kellie.

The musicians are as sad as Kendra who sends a toast across the lagoon to her fallen Comrades.

Wait! Is there a time differential error in the equation? Aren’t we only at Episode 9? The Fallen Comrade segment is usually in the Final episode, no? Ah! My mistake, Kendra was only toasting her friend, not the whole group and anyway, they don’t do the «Fallen Comrades» segment anymore. At least not in the hundreds of Worlds we’ve seen lately.

Kendra’s somber mood was interrupted by Jake’s laugh.

I swear that guy always laughs. When time comes to give his eulogy, the person giving it will probably have to tell Jake to shut up.

Universe #598571 (It’s all white, every where you look; white. It’s like the negative of a picture taken in a dark room.)

In the distance, a maniacal laugh is heard. It is slowly approaching, torturing us until we can’t take it anymore. It is Jake and he was left alone in this dimension while the others used the time to talk about Kellie’s elimination.

Universe # 236

This one is hilarious! Jake thinks he still has a chance of winning!

Universe #1+2+3+4+5+6+… = -1/12

Bruce is dumbfounded that his #1 ally, Kellie, was trying to vote him out.

Bruce may think it’s impossible but the vast majority of the Many-Worlds come up with this singular result: Kellie was sick and tired of you. In fact, in the Worlds where Bruce had not won immunity, Kellie would have voted him out.

Dee even tells Bruce that Kellie felt like he was keeping her under house arrest. This leads Bruce to reflect on his relation with his own wife and daughter. Maybe he was wrong to kill them...

Stop! That’s in a different Universe and the family crime is under investigation so we cannot talk about it.

Getting back to World #5, Bruce says he must change his attitude even out of the game, starting with his family.

Watching this at home, his wife and daughter finally exhale. After all these fights, someone has gotten through to him. Both women realize that Dee is amazing and they will try to get her contact # at the reunion.

Universe #36963542 (In this world, SeeBS used an accelerated schedule of 2 shows per week because people couldn’t stand 3 episodes of Ghost and Ghost UK in a single week. )

Kendra, after making the move of the season and blindsiding Dee, is at the F3 Tribal Council and she is going to win the game because of Kellie’s vote.

Let’s hurry back to a saner place Like... Universe #2354-A

Katurah, after agreeing with Kendra to stick together, goes directly to Julie, Dee’s friend (I mean she didn’t even pass « Go » and didn’t collect $200 ) and reveals Kendra’s scheme.

Katurah realizes that her fortune in this game is rotten every time she is designated to be a Bellow Player. She’d like to find a World where the Survivor God (aka Probst) puts her in Reebok.

In almost every World imaginable, Julie takes Katurah’s information and tells it to Dee.

Maybe there is a world or two where Julie acts differently and blindsides Dee but I’ve looked and I can’t find any. It’s like trying to find a World where Gregg follows his own advice and makes a move on Tom before Tom sends him packing. In some worlds, just like some Japanese soldiers remained hidden in the South Pacific jungles until the 1950s hoping to see their Emperor win the war, Gregg is still in the forests of Palau planning his move.

Universe #458785

Austin the alchemist has mastered the powers of the Philosopher’s Stone and he was able to transform his amulette into a real Immunity idol with full powers.

Universe# 69654

Austin has so much firepower that he starts planning a mass shooting. He mentions wanting to eliminate Bruce, Jake and Kendra.

I would check Austin’s internet footprint to see if he harbours animosity against any specific group of people outside that Bellow group. At least we know that Dee is safe around him.

However if we calculate the Probability of Dee Winning the whole thing, we get:

M|Dee/Austin(t)> = 1

The Mariano Operator, under these conditions, tends to 1, its maximim value since it represents 100% probability. So Dee wins over Austin every time.

And if we calculate M|Dee/Audience satisfaction(t)> we get 0.69.

This tells us with a 69% probability that a win by Dee would please the audience. It won’t be as thrilling as a win by Boston Rob in the eyes of Probst but it is the maximum value of our Mariano Operator applied to the remaining cast. (You should see Katurah’s score!)

Even with the certainty that she wins the game over him, Austin will never make a move against Dee. Not in this World and not in any other.

By the way, it seems our Fijian warrior has made his choice: He finally liked a plan that was expressed before he jumped on our screen. Austin mentioned Kendra as one of his targets and she left. It hadn’t worked so well for Kellie.

Universe #125

Drew is psychoanalyzing Bruce who’s perception of reality is failing. According to Drew, Bruce was living in an imaginary world and now reality is catching up to him.

Silly, silly boy! Drew doesn’t realize that Bruce has a rare ability: He can travel from one Universe into another. How else do you explain his appearance in both Survivor 44 and 45 ?! In a World we haven’t visited yet, Bruce beat Drew so badly that the nerd didn’t even make it to the merger. There are other worlds in which Bruce beats Drew in the Fire-making challenge. We could still visit one of those worlds before the end.

Universe#323

Emily is jealous of Dee. She sees how much attention she gets from Austin and Drew. Emily would like to be the center of their world so she tries to divide them.

Emily, you dumb broad! Don’t you know how men think, or rather react? It’s not even conscious, it’s genetics: A girl like you can’t go toe to toe against Dee. You can’t beat her in the eyes of randy boys like Austin and Drew. So, get over it and toe the line.

Universe # 23

In this one, it sems we will only get one challenge because Drew has tree mail and it tells them that one player will get immunity but they have to divide in teams of three.

The Probabilities:

Ok, this is not a quantum mechanics probabilistic equation. It is basic probabilities where we have a limited number of possibiliites which is established by the equation:

T = n! / r! * (n-r)!

T is the number of different teams we could have obtained, n is the number of players in the game (9), and r is the size of the teams (3)

So T = 9! /3! *6! or in expanded form

= 9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1/ (3*2*1) * (6*5*4*3*2*1)

Eliminating common factors, we are left with

T = 9*8*7/3*2*1 = 84

There were 84 different combinations of teams we could have suffered. But all those have an infinite number of Worlds in which they evolved. For example:

Universe #295

Bruce falls off the beam, splits his head open and becomes the first player ever medically removed from two consecutive seasons.

Universe #10245

Kendra’s armpit hair get tangle in the ropes and she cannot get across the obstacle.

Universe#14587

In this one Boston Rob replaced Probst after SeeBS got tired of losing viewers. So, with Rob in charge we hear his encouragements to the players:

«Dig deep! That’s how I did it on Survivor. »

Universe #2

A team of Katurah, Bruce and Jake wins the challenge but they are so angry at each other that they decline the reward, opt to go on the trek as long as three different boats get them there and they start the journey where the trails divide so they don’t have to talk to each other. Too bad we just missed out on that one.

Universe#555

Like everyone knows, Quarks have both colors and flavors. This gives us:

Drew, Jake and Dee are the Red Quarks

Bruce, Julie and Kendra are the Green Quarks

Austin, Katurah and Emily are the Blue Quarks

Bruce is a « Down » Quark while Julie and Kendra are « Up ».

Drew is a « Strange » Quark «, Jake is a « Bottom » Quark while Dee is a « Charm » Quark.

Austin is a « Top » Quark, Emily is a « Bottom » and Katurah is a « Down » Quark.

I’m sure you guys are up to speed on your Quantum Mechanics and its colored-coded, flavored Quarks to know that 1 «Down» Quark with 2 «Up» quarks form a proton which is the only stable Hadron of the three teams so, of course, Bruce, Julie and Kendra win the 3 team challenge and the reward associated with it.

A «Top», «Bottom« and «Down » grouping is quite unstable so Austin, Emily and Katurah lose the challenge and their vote. They learn that they will go on a trek where they could recover that vote.

Now, I’m sure you can determine through Quantum observations alone who will win individual immunity, right? Of course you can! It’s simple really to spoil this part of the show because Bruce, being a «Down» quark, only has to support a –1/3 charge. Both «Up» Quarks have a +2/3 charge making Kendra and Julie’s job impossible. Julie tries hard and pushes Bruce to his limits but he once again prevails.

By the way, did anyone figure out why the discs had small metal cymbals attached to them? It was in case Jiffy dozed off and didn’t see someone dropping their disk. The clear metal sound would wake him up so that he could call it and still appear to be on top of things.

Returning to camp, Drew did a good job explaining the different scenarios that could play out in different worlds. Bruce still has immunity and his idol. Drew and his team don’t have the reward but they have their vote. They have to wait to strategize to see what the other groups want and how many votes will be in play. So, in waiting, they will eat rice. Drew and Dee used the fact that Jake went for a walk to eat most of the rice. They even had a nice story for him when he came back: They had burnt most of the rice but had managed to save a small portion for him. Jake is so obliviously joyful, it is nice to see.

The Sanctuary

Besides getting chicken smeared all over their face and fingers, the 3 agree on eliminating Jake.

The Trek and more Maths!

So, how many possibilities were there for our Trekkies? This is fairly easy as it is the same thing as throwing 3 coins in the air and seeing if you get 3 Heads, 2 Heads, 1 Head or no Head. In other words:

P = 2 to the power of 3 or P = 8

The test was based on numbers. The players were asked to get a total of 100 by using 3 addition signs and 1 minus sign from the following set of numbers:

9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 To simplify things, they were told not to change the order of the numbers.

The rule here is to always make it simple. So 98 is close to 100 so if I start with that, I know I have to subtract a large number since I can only do additions after that:

Let’s go simple 98 – 76 = 22

So now I’m missing 78 to reach 100. The next two number are 54 so let’s add them to 22 and get 76. Now I’m only missing 24. I got a 3 a 2 and a 1 left. It’s fairly easy to see that 3 +21 equals 24 so the solution is straightforward:

98 – 76 + 54 + 3 + 21 = 100 .

Simple, yet Emily, who kept telling herself not to choke seeing how important her vote was, and Katurah choked.

Austin regained his vote.

In kind of breaking the 4th wall, Jake asks Drew if there are any worlds in which he can survive.

Drew, who isn’t a doctor in Physics, tells him that it depends on how many people are voting tonight. In the worlds where Katurah has a vote, Jake is in grave danger. In the others, he’s still not safe but his odds are better.

Jake says he will act like a nice dog which tells me he didn’t read my « Animals» lecture on Survivor. Dogs aren’t the cute animals that you want to take with you to the end. Those are sheeps. Instead, the dogs are used by the pigs to get rid of those sheeps.

The Trekkies tell everyone that they missed their chance and don’t have a vote. However, as soon as he has a moment with his Reebok friends, Austin comes clean and admits he has a vote. The foursome debates whether Jake or Kendra goes home.

There may be many variations in the Multiverses but if I tell you that Dee is gunning for Kendra while Julie is the one pointing the target at Jake, which do you think will succeed? If you like, we can go back to our familiar Operator:

M|Dee/Julie(t)> = 0.99999 or, if you prefer:

M|Julie/Dee(t)> = 0.00001

The Operator reveals that in only 1 out of every 10 000 worlds Julie wins an argument over Dee, especially if Austin and Drew are the ones chosing sides.

The only variable was Emily which was strange since she didn’t have a vote. When she heard Drew mentioning Kendra she alsmost started a revolution saying it had to be Jake.

Why would a group of 4 listen to an isolated player, especially one with no votes? Yes, Julie’s reticence played a factor but one can only wonder why the show paid so much attention to what Emily wanted.

Tribal Council

Somehow, Drew entered Tribal Council with a sword. Which one? Well, it depends on which Universe you were observing. It was either:

1 - Excalibur: Neither Drew nor anyone else was able to remove the word from its stone so everyone was eliminated except for Bruce who was immune, Austin and Dee because of the immunity idols. So, in the worlds with Excalibur, we will be watching the final 3 next week with Dee, Austin and Bruce facing off.

Joyeuse Charlemagne’s sword has many legends and it certainly beheaded many foes but it also united Europe. The only way for this sword to be joyful is if everyone is safe so Drew eliminates Probst. Pagong tried to do it in Season one but it took until season 45 for someone to have the balls to carry it out.

Sting Frodo’s sword was good to scare Orchs and Gollom but it doesn’t do much against humans. Probst got mad when he saw Sting and threw it in the fire. He ordered the players to vote immediately and when the vote came back tied 3 – 3 between Kendra and Jake, he sent both to Loser Lodge without bothering for a revote. Jake had thrown his vote on Julie so he only had himself to blame for the 3-3-1 result.

Durandal: Roland’s sword was able to cut through boulders of stone with one strike. It’s power scared Drew so, in order to get rid of it, he quit on the spot.

Damocles: Subtly, Drew placed his sword high above his target’s head. Everyone was uncomfortable sitting there, answering Probst’s question knowing that, at any time, A sword could fall and kill them. In the end, Kendra, Drew’s real target, felt the wrath of Damocles.

When Jiffy read the votes, the wave function collapsed into a single reality, the only moment of truth on Survivor: Besides Kendra who wrote Jake’s name, everyone else with a vote put it on Kendra.

Jake learned his lesson and kept his mouth shut throughout the snuffing of the torch and the walk to camp but I am sure that all the creatures in the jungle that sleep at night were awakened by his maniacal laugh.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... Aruba 11-26-23 1
   RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... michel2 11-26-23 2
       RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... Aruba 11-27-23 3
           RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... michel2 11-27-23 4
               RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... sj007 11-28-23 5
                   RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... Aruba 11-29-23 7
                       RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... michel2 11-29-23 8
                   Thank you SJ michel2 11-29-23 10
               RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... Aruba 11-29-23 6
                   RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory... michel2 11-29-23 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-26-23, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
As a renowned Reality Show conspiracist over the past several years, I would expect no shortage of theories from you. But this post was one of your more thought-provoked entertaining reads.

I’m not a mathematician by any stretch of the imagination but (while I was watching the episode) my thought process was spot on with your assessment with regards to the Journey brainteaser. If the equation has to equal 100, you KNEW the minus had to be placed on the far left of the number sequence otherwise the far-left addition would be much too large for any chance of equaling 100. Given that fact, it was then much easier to get the equation when evaluating it in sections unlike Katurah and Emily who freaked over trying to wrap their minds around ALL nine numbers collectively during the set timeframe.

Gregg (Palau) was incapable of making any decisions on his own because his nose was so far up Jenn’s butt. Especially when he won the Survivor “jinx” reward (having to choose who to join you on reward) he needed Jenn’s approval on every person picked! What a girly-man skirt; the dude probably sits when he pees. As much as I appropriately credit Westman with most everything that season, it wasn’t so much Tom who sent him packing; it was those Gregg (or we should say Jenn) didn’t pick who had to go back to camp where they were able to orchestrate Gregg’s boot for not getting picked. That is why several players do not want to “win” that “jinxed” reward.

I LOVE your probability formula for Dee winning S45: M|Dee/Austin(t)> = 1. LOL!

With Kaleb anti-darwined out of the game, Dee and Austin are the only two players left who are worth a lick. It appears a majority of the Jury will be female. That, coupled with some resentment over Austin outplaying those delegated to the Jury, makes Dee my best guess to win. If Austin gets eliminated BEFORE FTC, then FTC will be a one-sided joke runaway for Dee (assuming she makes it to the end.)

Jake is shaping up to be the most appetizing Goat since Clay in S5: Thailand.

Your assessment on Emily’s feeble attempt to sway Austin/Drew away from Dee was nothing short of hilarious.

I also laughed heartily over Kendra Kleavage’s armpit hairs getting tangled in the obstacle ropes.

All in all, well done!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-26-23, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
Thank you Aruba. I must say that I liked doing this recrap. In fact, next to the LOST comparison I did way back for Survivor Micronesia (with Yau Man being Ben and Cirie the Smoke monster) this could be my favorite.

The Many-Worlds allowed me freedom to insert the funnhy moments as if they couldn't possibly have happened and create doubts about it being reality vs the show being fixed.

The funny thing about Jake is that I think the players are seeing him the same way we are: A walking, talking, laughing joke who hasn't been able to do anything in the game but gets saved despite his best efforts to put a target on his back. BUT, I'll remind you that Clay came within 1 vote of winning. Katie Gallagher is my favorite comparison to a goat.

11-27-23, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
Clay coming one vote short of what would have been a victory purely by default was a case of the Sook Jai members casting sore loser votes against Brian who was the main reason for Chuay Gahn controlling the second half of the season resulting in a Pagonging of Sook Jai.

Clay would have joined the list of sole survivors who walked away with $1,000,000 because most votes went AGAINST the other finalist(s) they sat next to, i.e., Outback, Pearl Islands, All-Stars, Samoa, H vs. V, etc.

What also didn’t help Brian was everyone viewing his video message from home with his large house showcasing a baby grand piano in the living room and expensive cars parked in the driveway. My, oh my, how the casting has changed...

In stark contrast, “new school” Survivors have tear-jerking sob stories like food-binging, former addicts, living in “the hood,” LGBTQ++++ hate victims, death-defying escapes from dictator-led countries, and so on...and so on... I’m certain Dee will milk every ounce of her family’s immigration ordeal for all its worth. I have the under/over as “3” for the number of additional times we’ll hear about Dee’s family’s immigration story for the remainder of this season.

Brian had Clay in mind as a F2 goat as early as when the tribes were selected. The “goat” concept doesn’t apply in Palau because Tom wins regardless of who he sat next to. In Palau, Tom had every intention in the world of taking Ian with him to the Finals. Katie only became Tom’s F2 choice at the F4 when Tom caught wind that Ian was going to backstab him. For those reasons, Clay will always be my poster child for a Survivor Goat. Actually, if you really want to talk goat...Fairplay in Pearl Islands...but Lil was too boneheaded to take advantage of it.

11-27-23, 07:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
It's hilarious that you consider Thaïland as an example of good casting. Back then EVERYONE hated that season and it's still the only one (along with Ass-Stars, of the first 12 that isn't in my top 15 favorites.

I'm sure some of the recent Cast members ar emuch richer than Brian. A used car salesman ex-porno star isn't in the top 10%.

When they made a pact in Koror: They would stay together up to Final 3 and then the winne rof that challenge would take Katie to the Final 2. They called it a gentlemen's agreement.

The Outback cast knew thatn EVERY move made during that season were orchestrated by Tina. Colby wasn't interested in that part of the game. He was there ONLY for the adventure and the challenges.

Lil was sure she would have lost to both Sandra and Fairplay. She acted as if she was the jury, deciding that a mom would be more worthy than a drunken fool. Since Sandra was the deciding vote in Probst mock-jury, you should realize she doesn't vote the same way if Lil had eliminated her instead of giving her a Million $.

True, Nathalie didn't orchestrate in the same way the move in Samoa but people really liked Nathalie's social game, In fact, before RussHole found his last idol, Nathalie had managed to get in a Final 4 with Laura, Kelly and Brett. Best vote EVER!

You really should read the post game interviews before making stuff up.

sj007 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-23, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
Lol, keep up the good posts because it makes me laugh. Watching that last episode and seeing the dumb immunity challenge 3 tribe twist and journey to get vote back. How sad Survivor has become!

11-29-23, 06:46 AM (EST)
7. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
Yes sj007, it has become pathetically sad. But on the flipside, if the recent casting wasn't so horrible, you wouldn't have as much appropriate posts in the Survivor Basher Forum to "make you laugh." Ha-Ha!

11-29-23, 07:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
I'll have you note that there were HUNDREDS of posts bashing the players of the old seasons. Now, pathetically, it's mostly down to us three.

11-29-23, 08:30 PM (EST)
10. "Thank you SJ"
It's fun to know some people like what I write. It's only for fun after all.

11-29-23, 06:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
Let me see if I can wrap my mind around this one. Someone who whips up unproven theories to support his conjured up conspiracies and speculative “fixes” erroneously states I’m “masking stuff up!”
WOW!!!!

I DO take what was said and done during the game, as well as postgame interviews/commentaries into account with my posts.

Just because I appropriately noted how casting has taken a nosedive in recent seasons, in no way am I raving about the casting in Thailand. Even though I would agree the Thailand season was not good, I would rank Brian as one of the better players/winners on Survivor. Even if he was the only solid player in Thailand, it’s one more than the crap being casted in recent seasons.

Throughout the entire Palau season, Tom and Ian forged a father/son bond that Westman would have honored at the end...until Ian planned to backstab him. Tom had no choice but to react and strike back. It wasn’t until Ian realized he was not going to beat Tom in the final IC did Ian offer Tom a “gentleman’s agreement.” Knowing he was not going to win the IC and ultimately the game, Ian decided he would salvage their future friendship.

Not that any of that mattered because the “goat” concept does NOT apply when the sole survivor would have won sitting next to any player in that respective season. Tom (Palau) and Kim (One World) are seasons that come to mind where “goats” are not applicable.

You can blow all the sunshine up Tina’s butt; if Colby does not make one of the most boneheaded decisions in Survivor history by not taking that annoying cook to the Finals, Tina would only be a footnote as someone who would have won by virtue of a disgruntled jury needing to be carried to the Finals.

A boneheaded move equal to Pearl Islands. Lil wins against Fairplay. If you disagree, then it’s YOU who does not pay attention to “postgame.”

Speaking of postgame...renowned Survivor beat writer Ross Dalton had plenty to say after Samoa. I know for a fact you, yourself, have used Dalton to support YOUR opinions. According to Ross Dalton, the FTC result in Samoa was among the WORST votes ever. With that said, I’m sure you’ll apply your PhD in Spinology to refute that “postgame” commentary you falsely presume I don’t read.

11-29-23, 07:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S45|E9 - The Many-Worlds Theory of Survivor"
Tom and Ian's gentlemen's agreement came right at the start. I got that from facebook accounts of that season.

Likewise, Tina and Colby had the agreement to go to the end together and Colby wasn't going to go back on his word.

I've used Dalton Ross' Interview often but he himself is a dumbass, especially when it comes to RussHole. Of course the people associated with the show wantewd Hantz to win but that would have been as dumb as electing Trump to the presidency. Same type of self-centered jackasses that thought they are better than everyone else but are really simply crooks. Contrary to the Electoral College, the Survivor Jury got it right.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •