The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3338 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-23, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
Got home last night just when Jeff was explaining the first challenge, so had to go back and watch only the first 15-20 minutes.

The Finale opens with everyone wanting to possess an II figuring the last one of the season was planted after Heidi played hers at the last TC. This is not to impress this poster (as was recently brought to my attention) but to impress the players who, quite frankly, (fake embellishment aside) haven’t convinced me they are truly impressed with the mere possession of an II.

Earlier in the season, Danny informed us how NOT to find an II. Yam-Yam added another way—just be Yam-Yam. I can understand how the players are endeared by his nonsense and clownish antics.
Last week we heard a crock of horse manure about how Carolyn was a threat to win. Yadda...Yadda...Yadda...Blah...Blah...Blah... Now, entering the “11th hour,” the truth comes to the surface, and all agree no one has a chance sitting next to Carson. He needs to be eliminated.

CHALLENGE TIME

As I mentioned, I just walked into my house as Jeff was explaining the challenge. After the explanation, I figured I wouldn't have to rush to change into something more comfortable knowing Carolyn would finish near the end squealing like a slaughtered hog and puzzle-meister Carson would win his second individual IC.

As I was changing clothes, I could hear her pathetic squealing. When I settled down in front of my TV, Carson was putting the finishing touches on the puzzle. Heidi, not surprisingly, gave him a run for his money. As stated last week, one must be impressed with Heidi’s challenge performances this season, but the necklace was earned by Carson. In addition to winning immunity, Carson chooses ONE person to join him at the Sanctuary.

Well, with players being SOOOOO impressed with playing an idol, it appears to be a no brainer Carson will choose Carolyn who played her idol for him when Danny got the most votes. WRONG ANSWER!! Carson chooses Yam-Yam. So much for “impressions...”

As Carson and Yam-Yam feast on pasta, lasagna and cake, Yam-Yam (who already won the Oscar last week) continues his charade over how he does not want to sit next to Carolyn at FTC. Our NASA student does not see the same threat and appropriately applies some jury management wanting Lauren out instead.

Back at Va Va, the bimbos are babbling aimlessly over how Carson did not select Carolyn who “saved him” at TC with her idol. Hey dingbats, NO ONE WAS SAVED! Danny got more votes despite the idol not being played correctly. Keep trying to convince me “casting” is Production’s “strongest department.”

With the primary threat to win the game (Carson) safe at TC, the focus turns to Yam-Yam. Carolyn is informed of Yam-Yam’s theatrical performances naming her as a threat. Lauren, feeling the heat of being on the hot seat, goes out looking for the idol. She, as well as the searchers before her, keep overlooking the idol hanging from a tree.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

Lauren says she’s going home because “no one was talking to her.” Clearly, what she meant to say is no one was talking GAME with her. Heidi and Carolyn took her pleas literally and said they did “talk” to her. This is the kind of nonsensical crap that has become “New School” Survivor TC.

Sensing the inevitable, Lauren uses the moment as a platform to express the plight for all the single moms of the world. Jeff, who lives for these moments, needs a five-gallon spittoon to catch all the drool dripping from his mouth. At the same time, I need a barf bag while watching the nauseating forced embellishing expressions from Frannie. Before the votes are read, Lauren gets Jeff’s attention. PSYCH...she does NOT have the idol. When the votes are read, the obvious is confirmed and Lauren becomes the seventh juror.

It took until the Finale for Production to spare us the customary idle chit-chat immediately following TC and to go right to the next challenge. ABOUT TIME!!!

CHALLENGE TIME #2

Surprise, Surprise! ANOTHER recycled final challenge where each player must drop balls down alternating spiral chutes and catch each ball before it drops to the ground with one hand tied behind their back. Carolyn marches in getting all emotional over the view from the F4 IC. She may as well get emotional over something because she won’t do squat in the challenge.

Right on cue, Carolyn is the first one out. The other three put out a great effort. Yam-Yam is next out setting up a Carson vs. Heidi showdown. Carson drops the ball and Heidi FINALLY (and deservingly) wins her first IC. As well as being safe, she decides who she gives a free pass to the F3 and who will go head-to-head building fire.

Well, one decision is anti-climactic—Carolyn getting the free pass to FTC to compliment her sleighride to the Finale by flat-out sucking in the challenges. Heidi infers she may select herself to build fire. OK, I guess a second decision is anti-climactic as well wanting to eliminate Carson hoping he will lose the fire-building challenge.

Back at camp, Carson is feeling the weight of the pressure. He has struggled building fire this season even though he assures us he’s quite proficient practicing at home with flint and a machete. From what we’ve seen, that's hard to believe. Maybe he purchased some “Magic Flint.” Or, to quote Joe Pesci in “My Cousin Vinny,” perhaps he got his flint from “the same giant who sold Jack his beanstalk beans.” In any event, he knows he’s in deep dodo.

Meanwhile, Yam-Yam and Carolyn are practicing next to each other. Each are trying to “one up” the other making their case who is the better fire-builder. Hey Tika Do-Do Birds...the one you need to convince is the decision-maker Heidi. not each other. Geezo Peezo, keep telling me casting is Production’s strongest department.

Yam-Yam is SO confident in his fire-building skills, he starts mentoring Carson on how to start fire—the same Carson who could potentially be his competition and end Yam-Yam’s game. I would classify this as the polar-opposite of the Anti-Darwin Syndrome.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2

Heidi walks in wearing the IN with all the power. Probst wants to hear everyone make their case. Last season Gabler was darn near on his knees pleading with Cassidy to put him up against the surefire season winner Jesse. This season Yam-Yam tells Jeff it’s “complicated.” Carolyn ain’t exactly throwing herself in front of Heidi at the head of the line.

Heidi first decides to hand Carolyn the golden ticket to the F3. She will have Carson make fire hoping he loses because if he sits at FTC, he’ll win going away. The real moment is does she make the ballsy move and offer to complete against Carson or defer it to Yam-Yam. Heidi volunteers HERSELF. Now THAT’S how you do it on Survivor. You go girl!!!

For someone who struggled mightily while practicing, Carson gets a fire going in decent time. Unfortunately for him, Heidi sets an all-time Survivor record of winning the fire-building challenge in a few seconds over three minutes! Carson is the last juror and for the second season in a row, the best player of the season goes down in flames at the very end...figuratively and literally.

The F3 goes back to camp to prepare for FTC.
We hear each juror in individual confessionals making cases for all three finalists.
Carolyn says she’s worried.
Heidi believes she’s done all she can do punctuated with her fire-building win over Carson.
Yam-Yam makes an earth-shattering revelation that only THREE players make the F3. Once again, more senseless jibber-jagger only someone like Yam-Yam could get away with.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Same old; same old...the Jurors questioned them on strategy, social game, physical aspect (challenges) and so on... From my observation, no one delivered a knockout punch, but no one dropped a stink bomb and laid an egg either. I’d give a slight decision to Yam-Yam since Heidi and Carolyn had moments when they were defensive.

I was waiting in eager anticipation when the inquisition got to the challenges/physical part of the game wondering how in the world Carolyn would be able to save face. I nearly choked to death on a swig of beer I took right before Carolyn answered she’s “athletic in real life.” ROFLLMAO! I’m surprised she didn’t follow it up with she’s also a natural blond and her lolos are real.

I also thought feeling the need to, once again, bring up her sobriety was a bit of a “Hail Mary” pass. I suspect Carson could tell us “Hail Mary” passes are successful only 9.713526843% of the time. LOL Translation: My hat (Michel had to be hoping I’d eat) should be safe.

Heidi felt the need to inform us she’d be the oldest woman to win Survivor.
Yam-Yam informs us he’d be the first Puerto-Rican man to win Survivor.
I guess you can say Carolyn inferred she’d be the first former drug addict to win.
Probst must be thinking whoever wins, it will be a “Survivor First” causing him to salivate in his already overflowing spittoon of drool.

TIME TO VOTE

We see NO name being written down on any parchment. Hard to believe an 8-0 unanimous decision?! Well, almost...
YAM-YAM WINS by a 7-1 vote with the one vote going to Heidi from Danny. I thought for certain Frannie would vote for Carolyn. Which would mean Matt would follow and vote however his Rebound would tell him to vote assuring her two votes.

AFTER-SHOW RECRAP PIZZA PARTY

Jiffy blows massive amounts of sunbeams up everyone’s butt for not being Bitter-Bettys and deliberating with “positivity.” He singles out as many life-changing scenarios as the time slot can allow.

He feels compelled to defend Carolyn’s pathetically embarrassing performances in the challenges by essentially telling viewers if they could do better—apply. Hey Jeff...I HAVE along with hundreds of thousands of others over the past 22 years. But truth be told, with SeeBS’s new forced quota system coupled with Production’s age discrimination, hopefuls like me have about as much chance of even getting on your short list as Yam-Yam and Carolyn tying the knot and legally adopting Carson for their son.

Jaime solidifies what a bubbleheaded scatterbrain she truly is when she FINALLY realizes (after being told by Jeff, himself) her idol was fake.

Of course, the sappy dorkmance had to be addressed. Frannie and Matt announced that they will be making arrangements to join each other when they get back. I’ll need more than some after show announcement to convince me they were not auditioning for an upcoming The Amazing Race season. This season ended on June 30, 2022. It is almost ONE YEAR LATER. If they’re still not together as we speak today, try convincing me it was not an Amazing Race audition.

I’m sure I missed some other items, but with a season as horrible as this one, nothing to lose any sleep over.

And how could we not finish this summary without a preview of S45. I don’t know what’s more pathetic—a middle-aged man still living with his 85-year-old grandmother, or a castaway who brags about his grandfather being a convicted bank robber criminal? So, you want to keep telling me Production casts “ordinary Americans???” I'll make that the final parting shot of this post.

All kidding aside, thanks for being s great sport and for the banter this season!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... michel2 05-26-23 1
   RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... Aruba 05-27-23 2
       RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... michel2 05-27-23 3
           RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... Aruba 05-30-23 4
               RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... sj007 06-05-23 5
                   RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... Aruba 06-05-23 6
                       RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... sj007 06-06-23 7
                           RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... Aruba 06-08-23 8
                               RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Se... sj007 06-13-23 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-26-23, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-23 AT 11:33 PM (EST)

Nice summary, Aruba. I saw your attempts to hit me but it was easy to avoid those sneakiest punches.

I have to say I'm not sure I get our back and forth about those outlandish expressions from the cast whether on the jury or when they get to a challenge. Do you think I enjoy them? I think we agree that it's obnoxious.

At most, I observe them to see if they give any hint at a future outcome. Often someone will be shown drooling over a BLT sandwich but won't get it. My point is that production often orders them to retake a scene because they didn't get the desired reactions on camera. Are you saying that the players are embellishing on their own?

Jiffy is known as one-take-Probst but he has admitted that, occasionally, the players' entrance at the arena or at TC have to be filmed 2 or 3 times.

I think more should have been done about Yam Yam's fixation on getting Carolyne out. Had the jury heard about it maybe they wouldn't have been so impressed with the guy.

I gave you the whole floor to discuss Jaime's realization about her idol. I didn't watch the reunion until tonight and I knew you'd be all over it. I must say that while you nailed it, I thought you'd linger on it more. I mean she was so happy to raise her arm to show she had one, so happy to say that she was 2 steps ahead of everyone by handing it to Kane. I was expecting more than you letting her off easy with only two words. Yes, it showed she was a bubbleheaded scatterbrain but how about adding that she was flabbergasted by Matthew's trick. Her joyous expression turning to disbelief faster than it took Matt to build that idol.

I didn't touch the S45 preview for the same reason but I see that they indeed are casting ordinary Americans. I mean there are no Nobel Prize winners, Hall of Fame athletes or real Oscar winners.

All the ones I noticed look like couch-surfing, slightly overweight guys and galls that could live in either of our neighborhoods.

You claim that someone knowing a bank-robber isn't ordinary? Pardon me but there were close to 10 000 bank roberries 30-40 years ago. Considering that Bank jobs are usually carried by a group of people then that could mean that 30 000 people used to rob banks each year in the 80s and 90s. Odds are that in a group of 700 Survivors, one will have contact with a bank robber.

And with the state of Health care these days, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that thousands of Americans live with their elderly grandparents to take care of them.

I mean, the opposite of ordinary is exceptional, extraordinary and I'm sure that by the end of Episode 1 next fall you will be claiming that these cast members are certainlyn not exceptional.

PS. Where did you see that S44 ended on June 30th 2022? Do you know when S45 was filmed?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-27-23, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
Yes, my jabs were subtle intended to be eluded or blocked. Much like the three finalists, I wasn’t going for any knockout punches. LOL

And yes, I DO believe those who obnoxiously embellish in the game are naturally melodramatic overreactors in real life who are doing so with no direction or script from Production. On occasion I come across a few in my life and I’m just as nauseated then as I am when I see it on Survivor. THANKFULLY, they do NOT constitute the “norm” of “ordinary” people...but they, no doubt, find themselves on Survivor.

It was obvious, at least to me, Yam-Yam was intentionally targeting Carolyn to purposely divert the attention away from HIM. Carson didn’t buy it for a minute. Jaime and Lauren did, and they had enough time at the Ponderosa to relay what Yam-Yam was doing to the other jurors. In the end, I believe a majority (if not all the jurors) saw it for the gameplay it was.

I devoted enough time throughout this season on how Jaime encompassed what Production is looking for with “new School” Survivor players—scatterbrain dingbat behavior. It was solidified during the after show; I didn’t "linger" with it because I didn’t want to “spike the football” too hard.

As for the quick snapshots previewing the cast for S45...

I’m 99% sure the castaway who’s sponging off his 85-year-old grandmother was quoted saying he wants to win the million dollars so “he can move out of grandma’s house.” Sure doesn’t sound like a caregiver to me!

Last year over 26,000 murders were committed in the USA. OK, a tad under the 30,000 bank robberies you reported, but I’m not related to a murderer. And I do not believe I need to go far out on a limb to say the “average” or “ordinary’ American is not related to a murderer (or even bank robber for that matter.) And you’ll have an impossible task trying to convince me it is “ordinary” the few who do would eagerly boast about it on primetime TV.

A few weeks ago, I googled “tape dates Survivor” and on the second page of hits I clicked on a link that showed me the dates. Unfortunately, I do not remember the site, and when I tried again just now, I could not find it. Sorry. The tape date for S44 was June 5 – June 30, 2022. For S45, the tape date started in February 2023. I do not remember the exact day in February, but based on that site, the taping for the season that will premiere this fall is concluded.

What was also stated on the site is the episodes for S45 will be 90-minutes long instead of the traditional one hour (not counting premiers and finales.) An extra 30 minutes of potential bashing material on the Island for Misfit Toys we know better as Survivor Fiji Island.

michel2 4200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-27-23, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-23 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Like I said: In interview, Probst has admitted that they want the reactions and sometimes they do 3 takes of certain scenes. Anyway, exhuberance, while often sickening, is an atribute of many ordinary people.

Yam Yam was targeting Carolyne. That was his stated game strategy. Please don't turn him into this genius player who distracted the others to force them to follow his true plan. Carolyne was his true plan. If she had brought it up during FTC it could have cost Yam Yam a vote or two.

How is getting fooled by a false idol reserved to new school Survivor? Have you forgotten Jason Siska who fell for Ozzy's stick? Instead give credit to Matthew for knowing how to fool Jaime.

Yes, with the million dollars it's possible that he'll have the money to set grandma with professional health care at home so he won't have to do it 24/7.

You are not related to a murderer (as far as you know) but in a group of 20 the odds increase drastically. On average, how many family members are individuals related to? If you count extended families, I think the number 50 is rather conservative.

30000 per year x 50 years x 50 relatives = 75 000 000
That is about 23% of the population who could be related to a bank robber. Nothing extraordinary about that.

OK, the boasting about it is weird, I'll give you that but what if that contributed to getting him on the show? Maybe the rest of the story goes: « So I wanted to change our family history and became a Judge/ Police Officer / Security Guard, etc...»

Pretty funny that we are already arguing about characters we've only glimpsed.

05-30-23, 03:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
Had a long Holiday weekend here in the States, so just now catching up in the Forum for this poor season.

The only player this season who obnoxiously overreacted on a CONSISTENT basis was Frannie. And I do not believe Production only gave HER “the memo.” Case in point, when the first Soka (Claire) was booted and Ratu/Tika “got their first look at the new Soka tribe,” there was barely any reaction...not even so much of an eyebrow raise. HMMMM, how many “takes” do you think they did to get that non-reaction??? LOL

With all due respect, you need to spend a bit more time “south of the border” before you try to paint an accurate picture of what an “ordinary” American is like.

Despite our difference of opinion as to Yam-Yam’s (or as you appropriately labeled him Ham-Ham’s) acting ability to target Carolyn, you can’t tell me the Jury was not privy to that BEFORE FTC (especially with Jaime and Lauren who took the bait hook, line and sinker and were in the Jury,) so bringing it up at FTC would not have made a difference. Even though players like Carolyn can skate to the F3 for all the reasons I appropriately stated throughout this entire season, she simply will not get a majority of the votes especially with a social player like Yam-Yam and a stellar F4 performer like Heidi next to her.

I’m not criticizing Jaime for merely finding a fake idol planted by Matthew. Getting fooled by a fake idol when PRODUCTION introduces SEVERAL fake idols in the game and at post-merge when it is discussed while tribes share information is why I am appropriately hammering Jaime. Matt (who I would NOT classify as Rhode Scholar material) was able to put two and two together. For Jaime to STILL be oblivious to the obvious for the entire season and go so far to dub herself an “MVP” for it is why I continued to bash her.

Jason Siska is a horrible comparison. Although Yauman was the first to plant a fake idol, it was never found. Jason was the FIRST to find a fake idol. A) There was NO precedent with fake idols prior to Jason and B) no OTHER fake idols were used in Skankivor: Micronesia. Once again, bad comparison.

Actually, it’s not so much the pre-banter for S45 that’s “funny,” it’s your EXTREME lengths of reaching to be deliberately contrary to what we viewed during the preview is what has me in hysterics. Hard for me to imagine your shoulders are still attached to their sockets...

sj007 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-05-23, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
Jeff and production must be desperate and delusional. "One banger season" Are you kidding me. That's gonna go down as one of the worst seasons as all the newer seasons are trending that way. I understand the shorter season during covid but they need to go back to 39 days and get rid of the many pointless idols and twists that make the game so convoluted. The final tribal sucked and I ff most of it. I don't understand why Heidi didn't get more credit for risking her game and doing the fire challenge. She took out the biggest threat and only got 1 vote, really? Pretty much anybody else wouldn't have risked their game like that. She should've won. Yam was a floater and he sucked in challenges. At least Heidi won the most important immunity then beat Carson in fire making. And as usual having that 3rd person in final tribal is irrelevant.

06-05-23, 05:37 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
Hey sj007,

I agree. I would rank this past season in the bottom three of ALL-TIME. The only positive with these crappy seasons is it makes for an overabundance of Basher material.

My vote would have gone to Heidi as well for all the reasons you mentioned. Yam-Yam did play an excellent social game. As for sucking in challenges...anyone’s subpar performance this season was easily overlooked compared to arguably the most pathetically inept challenge performer ever—Carolyn.

Having an irrelevant third person in the Finals receiving zero votes is by design. Better than having an irrelevant finalist in a F2 and the other finalist walking away with a million dollars mostly out of default. That’s the main reason they went to a F3.

Twenty-six days is a joke. It’s also a joke when you do not win a tribal challenge but can still escape TC because of three tribes. It should be clearcut—WIN and you earn your safety/advancement; LOSE and you go to TC.

I’d be fine with the idols/advantages if you EARNED them by deciphering a clue or going out on a long-drawn-out excursion to acquire one (as was the case with “old-school Survivor.”). Now, it’s pretty much a silly scavenger hunt a 10-year-old could accidentally trip over.

Like I said, the primary reason I keep watching is to appropriately bash SeeBS, Probst & Production, and of course, the ding-a-lings casted most of whom possess the mental capacity of a doorstop.

06-06-23, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
I also agree about the 3 tribe b.s. You can skate by for a long time in that kind of format. I'm ok with idols to a point if it did return to old school where you really had to earn them. The easter egg hunt at the white house is probably harder than finding an idol or twist on survivor. And the final tribal council format should go back to old school also. When I'm ff most of finale episode something is very wrong!

06-08-23, 04:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
LAST EDITED ON 06-08-23 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

So true. With the new format for FTC where Production mandates the three areas the Jury must address (social, strategy, physicality/challenges) it takes away from each juror's personal inquisition toward the Finalists.

I suspect this was done to minimize the whiny cry-baby bitter-betty sore losers that would be prevalent if the players could ask their OWN questions or make their OWN statements.

Yet another sad example of Production scrambling for a "cure" on the backend to address its shortcomings on the front end--CASTING.

Not sure if you fast-forwarded through the preview of S45; if you did, don't hold your breath for any casting improvements. Not with an individual who still lives and sponges off his 85-year-old grandma and another who BRAGS about a relative who was a criminal. So much for providing ordinary everyday people the chance of a lifetime.

Like I said, at least it will provide more bashing material...

06-13-23, 09:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: S44 FINALE: Another Crappier Season"
I'm sure s45 will continue the trend of bad seasons. I think this is the beginning of the end. Most shows whether it's reality, sitcom, drama or whatever are really bad at the end. Very few end on top with their best season. Survivor is just another example of a show that way jumped the shark and should be ended. Another cbs show that I used to really enjoy was the Amazing Race. But they jumped the shark years ago also. When I watch old seasons of these shows and enjoy them way more than the current ones, I think that is quite telling. Just look at this website. Back in the day most of the news was about Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother etc. Look at it now. Pretty much all Bachelor, Housewives B.S. And look at this forum. Back in the day you had a ton of people here commenting, recapping, predicting each episode. Now there are only a few people who do this.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •