The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-18, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
This won't go down as a great premiere but we got some interesting character and, more importantly, we heard from everyone even if many had extremely limited roles.

I hated the scripted confessionals though: "What makes a Goliath..." "As a David we take care of the other Davids..."

And after 37 seasons, Survivor should know better than to transport people on the ocean during a big storm. I hope they paid Pat,s medical bills and compensated him nicely because they were negligeant in their duty of protecting their people.

1- Christian: There has been so many nerd stories on Survivor that I grew bored of them but then we had Christian’s performance which really amused me. Christian won reward for his team and he got a girl friend, not a girlfriend of course but a girl who is a friend. “Big Bang Theory” scored a hit with his hilarious confessionals and his way around camp. Considered as the weakest from the start by his opponents, he could prove to be the small snake with the baddest bite of all.

2- Dan: Another star of the evening, the SWAT Officer had a tremendous premiere. He not only found an idol, formed an alliance but also got the "most beautiful women in this whole game". He may have been edited as an overconfident jock-type but we heard his personal struggles to make something of himself, endearing himself to the audience. I liked the way they surprised us with Dan's find. Instead of hearing music reaching a crescendo when he got close to the hidding spot, he already had it in his pants. Of course, that tells me the editors wanted to poke fun at all us cynics who say they stuff their favorites' pants with idols but that's ok. We'll get them back at some point.

3- Gabby: The "nerd whisperer" could be a powerful manipulator in this season that could be dominated by nerds! She had a great portrayal, becoming Christian platonic showmance, part of a few alliances in the tribe and being one of those that told us about Pat and how she felt losing the big guy.

4- Mike: Mike was portrayed as the opposite of Dan. He’s not as good-looking; he didn’t get the idol or the girl. All he got is a target on his back. He is David living with Goliath, forced to sleep with the enemy. It’s fairly easy to see him flipping over to the other underdogs soon.

5-Nick: Receiving the early target is bad from a game’s perspective but great from an editing perspective. Yes, Nick could have been the one voted out if the tribe had gone to TC so that makes him the Underdog of the Underdogs. What a great Survival story that would be. He was called lazy which is never good but he explained that he was there to strategize, not work and in this modern day Survivor, that’s the important factor. Granted, he thought he was already outwitting his tribe mates when we heard they were on to him but now that he’s been given a second chance maybe he can go about it in a better, less obvious way.

6- Elizabeth:Elizabeth had the final confessional of the evening, telling us how crazy the day had been and how much they are being tested. She is part of a few alliances and while Nick seemed to think he’d be using her, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the opposite happening. For a woman who says she isn’t that smart, she seems very sharp to me.

7-Jessica: She also narrated pat's exit so we saw that she has empathy for others. She also got to tell us about her personal story and why she had to mature early to help her mom. She has the support of many people in her tribe so she could really come out on top.

8-Allison: Her prowess on the immunity puzzle will give her safety in the Purple tribe. She will be fine as long as she is surrounded by her group but her story suggests that she will be in trouble after a swap.

9- Kara: She was shown as playing supporting actress to Dan's story but she could come out on top. She knows about his idol so she could leverage that knowledge if she wants. If the two can keep their romance secret they could go far together.

10-Natalia: She was part of Dan's fantasy threesome and she also has her eyes on Natalie, the tribe's obnoxious boss. Her future depends on how she handles Natalie. I'd think she could get the others to vote the CEO out but if she goes about it in the wrong way it could rebound on her.

11- Angelina: Her early confessionals really underlined the Purple Tribe's Hubris but she showed good intentions for the game. She said Survivor plays women and men equally and wondered why men found the vast majority of idols. Maybe she should reconside rher premisse: Survivor has always favored men over women, neve rmore so than since Probst is in charge.

12- Jon: I thought he'd be horrible but he wasn't so score a point for him.

13- Bi: She told us her personal story, her struggles being a Vietnamese refugee but does she have game? The jury is still out on that.

14- Davie: He caught an octopus at about the same (show) time Dan found his idol so the question comes up naturally: Who will be more successful? The provider used to come out on top but now idols have changed the game.

15- Carl: The tribe's father figure could play a nice role down the line in a game when the Final 4 has often come down to some sort of artificial Family Nucleus.

16- Jeremy: Besides complaining about Mike and people looking for idols, there wasn,t much of Jeremy to enjoy.

17- Alec: He was cold. That's about all I got from Alec.

18-Lyrsa: Designated as her tribe's weakest, we got to hear a bit of her story, enough for her time on Survivor to come to an end.

19- Natalie: Does she even know how Survivor works? Please get her out of there.

Out of the Game - Pat: It seemed the episode wa sbuilt in a way to tell us that even if Pat hadn't been taken out, he wouldn't have lasted long. The bossy shelter builder had seen his usefulness diminished now that they have the shelter up and we even saw that he could have injured himself even more seriously if he had continued climbing on trees as if he was a monkey. He may have killed himself, we heard, so maybe Survivor's negligeance saved his life.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings kingfish 09-29-18 1
   RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings michel2 09-30-18 2
 RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings Aruba 10-01-18 3
   RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings michel2 10-01-18 4
       RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings Aruba 10-01-18 5
           RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings michel2 10-01-18 6
               RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings Aruba 10-02-18 7
                   RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings michel2 10-02-18 8
                       RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings Aruba 10-03-18 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-18, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
I'll come back and add to this, but Pat's injury does resonate.

I've been on small locally built fishing boats that locals use to ferry tourist around islands on, mostly in the Caribbean, and they aren't very scientifically built for a smooth ride. Long skinny boats would have a lot of rotational force when slamming thru waves. I suppose the island boat builders are more concerned with fishing characteristics and local methods than tourists’ bottoms, but an hour's ride will definitely impact anyone in their back and bottom who endures the trip sitting down. They can take a real pounding even in light seas.

Also, I don't know where Pat was seated in the boat, but those nearer the bow can really get hammered.

Locals usually travel standing up and holding onto something like a taut line to keep from being tossed. Tourists soon learn to imitate them. Or they suffer. So, it's not surprising to me that someone would be caught leaning unbalanced and be tossed and injured.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-30-18, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
Maybe it's not surprising but it's still Survivor's responsibility to insure their safety. They've been doing this for years and have been in Fiji for what seems an eternity so they should know that someone could get injured when the sea is that rough. Pat was a city slicker, not a naval officer or a seasoned fisherman so they had to take better care of him.

Aruba 3007 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-18, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
You’re right...not the greatest of Premiers, so to rank 1 to 19 with 20 castaways after only 90 minutes is impressive. With an overwhelming amount of heavy focus on less than half of the cast, I won’t attempt a 1-19 ranking, but I'll assess my top and bottom groups.

TOP GROUP

CHRISTIAN – This small snake DOES have a “bad bite...” writing puzzle algorithms. Problem is he already revealed his “venom” to the ENTIRE cast in the first hour. That will keep him valuable in a tribe format, but if this cast has even half a brain among them, he should be toast after merge – that’s assuming Production keeps its love affair with “damn friggin” puzzles.

GABBY – Even though she’s my early season pick to serve the most penalties for Embellishment, I’m kinda diggin’ her...but not in a Christian infatuation way. Good call as a “girl” who’s a ‘friend.” Not that it really matters all that much because with the lack of daily hygiene essentials mostly all showmances are platonic on Survivor.

DAN – Ran neck and neck with Christian as the star of the Premier for all the reasons you stated. With this season’s cast of females, it’s understandable why Dan got a “chubby” over Kara on Day One. Heck, halfway into the show even Gabby started looking “hott” to me. I also liked how we were surprised with the HII find. It would be more climatic if the viewers are REALLY surprised by seeing it first during a successful play at TC.

ELIZABETH – When she said she “isn’t that smart,” I’m pretty sure she meant she probably didn’t score high on that IQ test I think they still have all potential castaways take. But yes, she appears to be plenty “island smart” for the game. Would love to see her bamboozle lazy-ass Nick.

BOTTOM GROUP

NATALIE – Easily the lowest ranked after the Premier. “Napalm” Natalie may go down in the Survivor Nickname Hall of Fame. I’ll join in your plea to “please get her out of there.” But here’s the rub...if she’s not “out of there” after the first few TCs, expect her to sleighride deep into the game because...well...that’s what usually happens to pathetically inept casting debacles.

CARL – The tribe’s “father figure” was a “Bad Daddy” as the Goat in the Immunity Challenge. It had the makings for a “Fat” Pat vs. “Slick” Nick showdown at TC even though it should have been Carl paying for his miserable performance.

JEREMY – Agreed, big bellyacher and annoying whiner.

LYRSA – Sure didn’t take her long to announce to the world she’s a lesbian. Whoop-ti-doo! I could care less about anyone’s sexual preference or what goes on privately behind closed doors.

A FEW COMMENTS ON THOSE IN-BETWEEN

DAVE – Providers were coveted when Survivor TRULY lived up to its name. Now they hire a catering service for the season. Some players actually look better on Day 30! On a side note – without fire to boil his catch, not sure how advisable it is to eat octopus in its raw ocean state and how many actually did.

ANGELINA – Being you are partial toward female players, I’m not surprised you would spin Angelina’s statement as a Jeff (Production) bias. Idol finders are generally rewarded for their proactive play. Whereas we’ve had solid proactive female players on Reality Shows who’ve done exceptionally well, many casted would rather seek the security of a male player than take a more independent proactive approach. This is reflected in the lopsided gender tally among HII finders. Not surprisingly, it all stems from casting.

BI – You bring up the Vietnamese refugee plight, yet what I recall about Bi is how she told us she suffered through an abusive relationship. In any event, either will allow her to play a “Victim Card” she's sure to get a fair share of mileage from.

AND NOW FOR OUR MAJOR DEBATING POINT...

CASTING DEBACLE

PAT – Simply put, Pat was a medi-vac waiting to happen. Your Darn Tootin’ Production should be held accountable – FOR EVEN CASTING PAT TO BEGIN WITH!
Yeah, Yeah, it could have happened to anyone. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda…Blah, Blah, Blah. You’ll never eliminate risks, but appropriate casting can (and should) minimize the risk factor.

As one of our Founding Fathers, Ben Franklin, wrote in his Poor Richard’s Almanac 250 years ago…”An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Two and a half centuries later, lets apply this to the S37 Premier...

AN OUNCE OF (PROPER CASTING) IS WORTH A POUND OF (PAT’S MEDICAL EXPENSES.)

10-01-18, 08:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
Solid Top 4 Aruba but I wonder why no comments on Mike. After all, he was THE MOST Proactive player of the night looking for that idol. He just didn't run into that purple string.

I read MANY players commenting that the best way to find an idol was to pay attention to the camera crews. So if the camera crews are giving hints and men find 85% of the idols then I think you should give me some credit for pointing out the injustice. I don't buy your premisse that women aren't proactive enough. We've seen that everyone goes out for idols, not just this season but basically all seasons.

I'm not going to argue with you about Pat. I was thinking you'd have some sympathy for this hard working, blue collar, family man because that's exactly your prefered type. I see that you're a result based analyst and since he failed you are denying him, relegating this unfortunate man to your Hall of Shame. I think it would have been simple for the Survivor crew to give shelter to the players and have them wait out the storm. One day, they'll kill someone and then what?

10-01-18, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
I did comment on Mike on the other "Be the Survivor" thread. You need to be proactive in a non-idiotic manner. Searching for an idol while the others are working on much needed shelter preparing for a monsoon is just plan moronic...and doing the obvious in broad daylight is not the smartest approach.

If your theory has any merit, why would men be "following camera crews" 85% more than women??? That doesn't make much sense. And from my observation over the years, I see more male castaways venturing out for the HIIs than females...so naturally more men will be successful in finding them.

Yes, I value a positive work ethic, but for the game of Survivor casting someone who sports a "dickie-does" for a belly and clearly not in decent physical condition is just plain irresponsible from a casting standpoint. I wish you were sitting next to me while the Premier was airing because my EXACT words when Jeff FIRST pointed Pat out on the boat only MINUTES into the Premier were:

"Geez, if this guy lives "paycheck-to-paycheck" he's spending half of his income on food...he's a medi-vac waiting to happen."

Hence your "result based analyst" false accusation is as absurd as all your other ignorant assessments about me.

If these are Peace Corps volunteers, then the crew should coddle them and provide for their well-being. Listen, one of these fortunate enough to be casted will walk away with ONE MIILION DOLLARS for playing a 39-day game!!! It should NOT come easy. The greater the risk; the greater the reward. No one is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to participate.

Furthermore, the earlier seasons were FAR more dangerous and FAR more adverse than what these recent castaways encounter.
CAST APPROPRIATELY!

10-01-18, 09:36 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
>I did comment on Mike on
>the other "Be the Survivor"
>thread. You need to be
>proactive in a non-idiotic manner.
>Searching for an idol while
>the others are working on
>much needed shelter preparing for
>a monsoon is just plan
>moronic...and doing the obvious in
>broad daylight is not the
>smartest approach.

OK, I haven't read the other thread but had he found the idol then would you still be calling him idiotic?

>If your theory has any merit,
>why would men be "following
>camera crews" 85% more than
>women??? That doesn't make much
>sense. And from my observation
>over the years, I see
>more male castaways venturing out
>for the HIIs than females...so
>naturally more men will be
>successful in finding them.

My theory is that the idol is, at times, placed ONLY when the "chosen one" goes out to find it. Other times, the camera crews follow the players and, if it's the "chosen one" they quietly guide him to the right spot. They follow him closely when he's on the right track, stay behind when he veers off course. Then they point the camera at the right spot.

>Yes, I value a positive work
>ethic, but for the game
>of Survivor casting someone who
>sports a "dickie-does" for a
>belly and clearly not in
>decent physical condition is just
>plain irresponsible from a casting
>standpoint.

I'll point out that Season ONE had a quitter (BB) and someone who fell sick on day 1. Survivor is more or less trying to reproduce what happens when people are stranded after a ship wreck so the cast should be of all types. I know you'll blow up reading this but surveys show that the average American tends to be fatter than most populations around the world!!

>I wish you were
>sitting next to me while
>the Premier was airing because
>my EXACT words when Jeff
>FIRST pointed Pat out on
>the boat only MINUTES into
>the Premier were:
>"Geez, if this guy lives "paycheck-to-paycheck"
>he's spending half of his
>income on food...he's a medi-vac
>waiting to happen."
>
>Hence your "result based analyst" false
>accusation is as absurd as
>all your other ignorant assessments
>about me.

I'd really enjoy watching an episode with you. I apologize to have jumped to conclusion but you usually like the Blue collar types.

>If these are Peace Corps volunteers,
>then the crew should coddle
>them and provide for their
>well-being. Listen, one of these
>fortunate enough to be casted
>will walk away with ONE
>MIILION DOLLARS
for playing a
>39-day game!!! It should NOT
>come easy. The greater the
>risk; the greater the reward.
>No one is holding a
>gun to anyone's head forcing
>them to participate.

These are people living their dreams, giving up 2 months of their lives to earn a few thousands bucks while SeeBS pockets MILLIONS. I see them as SeeBS employees and a company HAS to take care of its employees. This is an American entertainment company not a Cambodian coal mine operation so worker safety should be of utmost importance.

>Furthermore, the earlier seasons were FAR
>more dangerous and FAR more
>adverse than what these recent
>castaways encounter.
>CAST APPROPRIATELY!

I totally agree but the crew was much more careful back then. Burnett was an evil pr*ck but he cared A LOT for his participants. Probst doesn't give as much care. Remember a few years ago when they started a season even if they knew a hurricane was on the way. At the very last minute they decided to evacuate them but they should have waited a few days to start filming. Instead, they risked people's lives for some good footage. To me, that's sickening.

10-02-18, 06:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
My criticism of Mike was not his desire to find a HII; just the way he went about it. I stand by that criticism. Now, had Mike found the HII while the Goliath’s were sleeping and placed HIS finger on his lips with a SHHHHHHHH, then I’d be calling those who were “sleeping on the job” IDIOTS.

As much as I appropriately praise you for your thought-provoked and in-depth analysis...do your REALLY think I’m going to give you “some credit” for yet another one of your unproven theories that contradict my assessments on events that actually occurred???

BB didn’t quit in S1; we didn’t get our first quitter until S7. Actually, BB was similar to Pat...an out of shape, bossy player going a mile-a-minute right out of the gate. When the dumbass used their drinking water to wash his sweaty, smelly clothes, we was befittingly the first player voted out from his tribe.

If you’re going to cite surveys charting any “overweight” statistics, understand the so-called Health Statistics determine anyone with a BMI of 25% as “overweight.” To prove to you how much I think that stat is utterly ridiculous, I’ll go on record to say if Production casted each and every player with a BMI of 25% (or less) I’d be perfectly satisfied (from a conditioning/appearance standpoint.)

But come on Michel – Pat, Natalie, Lyrsa, etc. are a hellava lot more than 25% BMI. Pat, the subject of our debate, is probably more in the 35 – 40% range. IMHO, unacceptable for Survivor.

Yes, I’m partial to the “blue collar types,” but I’m MORE critical of the “dickie-does” types.

Regarding castaways as “employees” plays more into your unproven conspiracy theories. Players decide on their own free will to participate in a competition where someone will walk away with $1,000,000! When I used to compete in triathlons, I signed tons of agreements, liability waivers, etc., but NEVER did I ever regard myself as an “employee” of the organizations running the competitions.

I’m an advocate of safety as well, so allow me to repeat the safety measure that didn’t seem to sink in even though I posted it in CAPS and italic.
’An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”

I understand the sacrifices many make for this opportunity of a lifetime and a chance to become a millionaire. The opportunity comes with risks. EVERYBODY knows the risks. Production just needs to do a better job selecting the “risktakers.”

10-02-18, 10:37 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-18 AT 08:06 AM (EST)

Sleeping or not, had Mike found the idol, the Purple team would not know about it because they didn't follow him.

I don't know if you have Borneo on tape but you need to watch again: BB asked people to vote him out. He told Gretchen that he was done and didn't want to be there anymore. He was voted out, yes but, to me, that made BB a quitter.

Yes, there are a few fat players out there but guess what, there are a lot of obese Americans. Survivor casts average Americans, not Olympians. The average American BMI is above 25 so, to represent the population, you need some under and some over, ie up to 30, 35.

My definition of employer-employee is indeed a rather large one but the players are under contract and they are asked to perform tasks on TV to help SeeBS make profits and to earn money in the end. Like Brian said; It's a business trip so they are working out there!

I get what you're saying about running in a triathlon but here's the biggest difference between Survivor and any organized competition, be it your local marathon, an Olympic event or even the NFL: If you get injured, they won't use your pain to fill 30 minutes of footage. Of course they might show you getting injured, they will also show the medic team going in but, like they have in Football fields with the blue tents, the cameras would not be allowed to be right in your face. That's EXPLOITATION in my eyes.

Here are some questions I have:
- How long did it take Jeff to get there?
- Why did they even have to wait for Jeff to get there?
- Shouldn't they have evacuated him immediately without having Jeff playing his "Hero" role?

Please explain how Pat could have prevented that injury? We didn't see how it happened but he was just sitting there and then the boat hit a big wave. It Survivor's DUTY to make sure they are safe.

10-03-18, 07:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor 37: Player Rankings"
Not sure why we are going back and forth with Mike...even HE admitted to his blunder. And had he found the HII, he would have most likely had to burn it at Goliath’s first TC because everyone would have suspected he had it. THAT’S the source of my criticism...don’t make it so bloody obvious.

BB “quitting” is just another one of your patented spins. I recall him being frustrated with the younger players not pulling their weight. He knew he was dead meat, so his attitude was let’s just get it over with. Anyway, how often have we heard several players SAYING they wanted to pack it in, yet it ended up being idle chatter?

Shane in S12 was ready to quit and buy a carton of cigarettes...he lasted until F6. Holly in S21 wanted to leave early...after a pep talk from Coach Jimmy Johnson she sucked it up to a F4 finish. Aubrey in S32 was nothing short of an emotional and psychological wreck when she wanted out in the first week...she goes on to (not only be a major player that season) but IMO got robbed in the end by a Bitter Betty Jury.

I’m not saying cast “Olympic athletes.” If you read my prior post, I’d be fine with all the castaways with 25% BMI...hardly the percentage for an Olympic athlete. LOL

As for my desire to cast “average Americans,” how about we start with the greatest divide in Reality TV—AGE. The average age in the USA is 38. Until, and ONLY until, we have a season with an average age of 38 will I seriously entertain any discussion for a cast pertaining to BMI.

“Employees” “Performers” All replies to support your unproven conspiracy theories. Players “perform” as THEMSELVES. You are who you are. And I’m not surprised with your futile efforts to shoot holes in my excellent Triathlon comparison.

As “sickening” as you may feel, the exploitation of injuries, anguish, and defeat will ALWAYS be a staple when televising any competition. Before an NFL player is even escorted into the tent, we’re subjected to numerous slo-mo replays of someone getting their bell rung or watching a knee twisted like a pretzel. How many times did we see Joe Theisman’s vicious leg injury on MNF that ended his career? Probably the same amount of times we watched Mike Tyson bite part of Holyfield’s ear off his head. Survivor is a competitive game, and if you don’t want to be “exploited,” DO NOT APPLY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Once again, you are not fully comprehending my posts. It’s not a question of what Pat could have done to avoid his medi-vac. My point of contention is Production should have never casted someone so out of shape who would be more susceptible to a mishap.

Enjoy tonight’s episode.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •