The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

caseymagoo 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-12, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caseymagoo Click to send private message to caseymagoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"
Previously Ė women hanging by a thread, no republican handouts, weather the storm, Jeffís shocked voice THE WOMEN WIN IMMUNITY, the men wear awful prints in shorts and shirts. Alicia says something bad about Christina. Manyohmany bad prints on those clothes. Kill Bill.

Mana mana tribe. Bearded banker guy announces the weak guy trifecta - the old guy, the little guy and the gay guy. TarZan tries to count his 5 once again letís see thereís him and troyzan, jonas, colton and um um oh yeah Lief. Foreshadow fake-out # 1. And his 5 is solid. At least for the first round. On the other hand that Bill can loosen the ties that bind the 5 with his charm and beguiling character. Must.kill.bill.

Solongey tribe. Monica drawls something about eating Snayuls. Jonas advises the women that he knows how to lay it. The net that is. The women are unimpressed with his laying skills and scoff at how the men want everything that the women won in challenges. Women Ė canít feed the enemy especially that rude dude. Men - the women are hard noses and emotional, making them turn wacky, per Troyzan. Most people would think not wanting to make your enemy stronger was a solid plan, but Troyzan knows the truth, those girls are all wackadoos and they made a ##### move, he asks hello, is anybody home? The people who are not home in Troyzanís head refuse to answer.
Jiffy tees up the next challenge, which involves slingshots, and disappointingly, no watermelons to the face, just break the tiles in a tic/tac/co conut game. Choice of comfort, protection or luxury rewards. TarZan gets one and yodels weakly. Cat kills it. Mini-Sinatra misses. Monica obliterates one. TarZan cheers on Jason despite begin told the name is Jonas. hey, havenít you ever cheered on an anagram? One-eyed Kim nails it. Krazy Kat dances and Monica finishes it out for the women. Tarzan advised Jeff that it was pure luck for the women. Women choose tarp, which per Jonas ties the tarp score at 1-1.

Intermission - Solongey on 3! Sabrina says that olí crusty ##### said itís luck, well he can luck these. Back on Mars, men grumble and say it was a fluke and that the men didnít know the game. Bill seals his fate by making logical statements such as adding that the other team didnít have enough time to learn the game either. Never realized tic/tac/toe or connect 4 was that hard to learn. Besides, in tarp wars, they are tied so who cares. And they would rather have one person than a donut. If that person were Colton, Iíd take the donut. Bill again thinks logically and says they need to win immunities. (Foreshadow fake-out # 2). Leif blurts out to Bill that Colton wanted Bill gone. Bill is wow-ed, Bro, now his gloves are off. Colton continues his dominance at Basher Bingo, referring to Lief as that little munchkin getting knocked back to Oz and getting (I-24) along with ghetto trash (B-7). Colton court decides that there is a wishy-washy player contest, but no Bingo number is awarded to him since he is the swishy-washy player. The falling Lief admits the smallest man put the biggest foot in his mouth; thankfully we do not have to watch a big foot contest.

Sabrina separates the kids while they read the Tyra mail puzzle mail, Alicia may have to be voted off since they all just canít get along (Foreshadow fake-out # 3). IC - pairs are tied together at the wrists, teeter-totters, puzzles, keys, locks, flags, and the usual. Alicia and Chelsea vs. TarZan and Colton. Men solve first and despite forgetting to pick up a key, spring into the lead. Alicia and Chelsea study the awesomely confusing log puzzle. Jay and Michael solve the 3 corners puzzle. Colton fixes his hair. A and C continue to study the puzzle. Jeff is amazed at the stupidity of the girls. The men finish puzzle 2. Girls get coached by their team to LOOK AT THE OTHER PUZZLE. Troyzan and Bill start puzzle 3. The girls are stumped by the logs. TarZan calls cheater cheater pumpkin-eater but the girls finish the first puzzle. Men finish puzzle 3. Jeff, desperate for some competition tells the girls to look at the second puzzle and copy it. Men win. Lief does a victory dance as Jeff berates the women. Jeff announces men, no tribal council tonight, women, someone will go home. (foreshadow fake out #4)
Mano-mano ĖBill thinks that the little red devil of immunity saved his butt. With all of the fake foreshadowing, you know where this is heading. Over at Venus, Chelsea says it looked easier than it was. Sabrina calls Alicia dead weight and a mouth.
King Colton lays back under the tarp while Lief peels his grapes. Bill tells Colton he wants to squash some beef between the two of them. Colton surprisingly is not interested, nor interested in talking to Bill person to person, human to human, man to man, nope, Colton does NOT want to hear that crap. Colton displays an awesome 5-year-old tantrum, la la la I canít hear you. Bill, again acting like someone over 12, calls him a stuck up brat. Colton retorts that Bill is disgusting and he hates him. Colton picks up G-23 for insulting starving artists and creative people by saying get a real job. The tantrum terminates into a flash of astonishing idiocy Ė an offer to trade tribal council with the girls to get rid of Bill tonight. Ma NO NO! For the love of god NO as Jay squeaks out no way. The Zan brain trust (troy and tar) contemplates one second and says yep, letís get rid of Lief. Old crusty #####, the prince of justice, cites a betrayal and a breach of faith. Crusty tells Lief his act was egregious and that heís a bad, bad boy. Obviously, the only solution is to give the girls the idol, go to tribal voluntarily and donít let it smolder. Bill strategizes that voting off Lafe will help him, so heís in. Jay is completely bum-puzzled. Colton gets N-5 with a Helen Keller reference.

TC Ė Jeff switches between a grin and a smirk and a WTF face - 24 seasons, 400 tcs and never had a tribe at TC after winning immunity. Troyzan explains to the dim-witted Jeff everyone agreed because they wanted Bill out but then Lief committed the cardinal sin. huh? But Lief really really likes bill, so he put himself up to show he has integrity. Huh? Jay says he thinks they are fín nuts but he had to go along with it. Their twisted logic says that you canít merge with people you donít trust. Huh? So Colton explains again, how if he doesnít like you, then Lief him alone. Colton uses air quotes for Ďstruggling stand-up comicí , yuck, they are so revolting. Colton is from a 3000 person town in Alabama, went to a private all white school but come on, he has like African American people in his life, why like his housekeeper. And thatís it, Colton wins Basher bingo with O-41!! You see, his housekeeper is just like a member of his family other than she wonít work for free. Itís not race, itís Billís poor pitiful me attitude. Country club people have more educated thoughts and are more open to things. Just like Country Clubs like Augusta and good ol Hootie. so open and accepting. The ones that donít like gays have jacked up trucks and go home to their trailers with rebel flags. Huh? This causes TarZan to raise his hand but after gaining permission to talk, he starts talking about devolving into social platitudes, and suddently ignites into a tarade about painting in the wrong light, rich kid, race irks him, QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT and other Una-Bomber rantings. Thankfully the production crewís dart gun tranquilizes the big man and he tails off into silence.
Bill takes his broke ##### home. Whew.

Head on over to the BTS Thread to continue bashing this amazing episode!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill a... RollDdice 03-10-12 1
 RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill a... Aruba 03-10-12 2
 RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill a... kingfish 03-11-12 3
 RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill a... michel 03-11-12 4
 RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill a... suzzee 03-12-12 5
 RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill a... caseymagoo 03-12-12 6
 RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill a... MissMyth 03-13-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-12, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"
Nice summary! I particularly liked Jonas/Jason anagram comment and the Bingo theme.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-10-12, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"

"Thankfully the production crewís dart gun tranquilizes the big man and he tails off into silence."

Must have been the same gun Production turned on their OWN brains about 20 seasons ago!!!

Good Summary and entertaining read!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-12, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"
Very nice, CaseyM, I don't know if it's your first effort, but eitherway, very good and very entertaining.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-12, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"
Thanks for the summary, casey.

The Zan brain trust!!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-12-12, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"
Caseymagoooooooo! Way to summarize & bash all in one convenient stop, you're getting good at these. I know, it's cathartic.

Some of my favorite snickers:

Bearded banker guy announces the weak guy trifecta - the old guy, the little guy and the gay guy.

Perfect description of the perfect alliance doomed to fail.

The people who are not home in Troyzanís head refuse to answer.

Even the voices have left him.

Bill tells Colton he wants to squash some beef between the two of them. Colton surprisingly is not interested,

He's just not in his income bracket.

Nice job CM!

What happens in da Zone stays in da Zone.

caseymagoo 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-12, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caseymagoo Click to send private message to caseymagoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"
Thanks gang, I had lots of fun writing it. Realized much later that I spelled Leif wrong, guess i fit right in with the mana mana tribe and their mistaken names
>
>

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-13-12, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S24 Ep. 4 Summary - Kill Bill and LIef me alone"
Great job caseymagoo!

"Bill seals his fate by making logical statements"
Poor ol' Bill just can't win can he?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •