1. Wait for the current duration to expire, then try trading it back to the men in exchange for all of the original supplies. With this group, it just might work!
2. Team mascot.
3. Official tribe member. 'Jeff, I have no idea where this extra vote came from.'
4. Speaking of Jeff, why not name the idol as the new host? It'll be just as productive, slightly more attentive, show up more often, and I'm sure it can come up with just as many leading questions once someone hands it the script. Besides, with the money the show will save, they can spring for a second plotline!
5. 'We've decided who we're sitting out. It's not as if we can expect much speed from that one anyway.'
6. Team challenge force. Go ahead and laugh, but when you reach the breath-holding contest and your II hits the half-hour mark without so much as an underwater yawn, we'll see who gets the last one...
7. Ever have stone soup? Idol soup is even better. It tastes like somebody else's million dollars. That's yours now.
8. Exhibit S-4 in Colton's commitment trial.
9. Hosting not good enough? Find out if there's an executive producer slot open! (Forget about casting. The idol is overqualified.)
10. There will come a time when the men may feel the need to beat themselves to death with the nearest dense object. As lifting and swinging each other may lead to strength issues, trade the idol back to them for use as a suicide weapon -- in exchange for getting to use their soon-to-be corpses as a food supply.
It'll be a more intelligent move than they've ever made.