The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Decision not to trade fire to the women"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-12, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Decision not to trade fire to the women"
What's with the men? What men in their right minds would turn down the chance to trade some fire to 2 half naked women for a chance to see them both completely naked. Unless Survivor has recruted a group of all Gay men. I tell you, it's just not normal.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... SpotTheDiffference 02-17-12 1
   RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... suzzee 02-17-12 2
   RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... SOAR64 02-17-12 3
       RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... agman 02-17-12 8
           RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... SOAR64 02-20-12 10
 RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... kingfish 02-17-12 4
   RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... SOAR64 02-17-12 5
       RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... jbug 02-17-12 6
       RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... RollDdice 03-08-12 11
           RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... SOAR64 03-08-12 12
 RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... iltarion 02-17-12 7
 RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... Aruba 02-17-12 9
   RE: Decision not to trade fire to t... MissMyth 03-12-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-12, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
Just for the chance to see a naked woman? Ehh..

It was ultimately the right decision for Manono. They already have a huge advantage over the other tribe having fire and extra tools. Why give it up for something that's going to last for, at most, 30 seconds?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-17-12, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
Besides, if history serves as any indicator someone will strip for chocolate & peanut butter, hot tub time or just a shower all at Jiffy's expense.

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

02-17-12, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
Just to change the direction of the discussion for a moment. Jeff once told the story about filming the first All Star show which Richard Hatch was a contestant, that every one was amazed at how quickly Richard was able to start a fire. Shortly afterwards, a female contestant was looking on the ground around camp when she found a strange small plastic container. She turned it in to a Survivor Staff member. After questioning Richard Hatch, he came clean and said that he had smuggled in a few matches in the small plastic container which he had hidden in a part of his body where the sun don't shine. Back to the original subject now. I'v known many women whom I would have been happy to have 30 seconds with.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-12, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
>I'v known many women whom
>I would have been happy
>to have 30 seconds with.

Only 30 seconds???? That really would be quick!

And probaby not too satisfying to the ladies!

02-20-12, 08:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
At my age, sometimes I have to settle for 30 seconds. Just wait, your time will come. With age comes wisdom to recognize just what quality time means.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-12, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
I agree with where you are coming from.

But you haven't really thought this thru, I think.

Since fire is life, or at least Island life without dysentery, the price really should be higher than simply getting them to drop tops and bottoms, after all, they are already basically naked already, and living in close proximity as the tribes do, I'm sure that there are already plenty of moments when full body scans are possible. Both ways.

Check out the bras, panties, and bikini parts that are hanging up in the womens' camp. And by Colton's bed (don't think about that).

So the price of fire (and, as mentioned, life) there should be unlimited sexual favors anytime anyhow and anywhere upon demand. For life. At least that should be the starting point in negotiations (doesn't anyone watch the pawn shop shows?)

That's would be fair. For them or course, but for us too.

02-17-12, 03:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
I see your point kingfish. About the value of fire, all the things that you need it for (boil water,keep warm, and cooking food). But the men must have known that if the women lost the challenge, that Jeff would have given them fire at the tribal council. I don't remember which of the men agreed to trade fire for a bunch of palm leaves the women were to weave, but I would prefer the choice that was originally suggested by Sabrina and Alicia of removing their clothes in front of the men. I simply prefer a naked woman to a woven palm branch or a chicken.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-12, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
Welcome Soar.
You really should join in our Be The Survivor fun.
You'd fit right in!
There are several characters still available.

I'm playing Monica

or Hutwife either!

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-12, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
I simply prefer a naked woman to a woven palm branch or a chicken.

Hard to argue with you there. Less chafing with a naked woman.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

03-08-12, 09:36 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
I just remembered Shambo, and I may have to reconsider the chicken.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-17-12, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"

Haha... this thread is funny stuff.

I am one to never let facts get in the way of a good fantasy, so I hate to be THAT guy, but I'm going to be.

First of all, none of the women offered to disrobe for fire, not that was shown to us, anyway.

Alicia offered to have Monica take her pants off, but none of that was taken seriously. Sabrina offered a chicken. Monica offered the axe the men had already stolen. And Kim and Kat offered nothing. They apparently just hoped the men would soften at the sight of two women in their underwear.

Since all the women that night were walking around in their underwear, it would have obviously been stupid for the men to give anything away in exchange for anything but pure nudity. None of the women were offering that, and well they shouldn't have since Christina was able to strike a much easier deal the next morning.

Soar, I feel ya dawg. I feel ya. But you can see naked women whenever you want now. Its called the internet. Its pretty incredible.

>

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-17-12, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"

Unless Survivor has recruted a group of all Gay men. I tell you, it's just not normal.

Love the thread!

If the offer was serious (which I don't believe it was,) I don't think refusing their offer makes them "Coltons."
On the other side of the coin if they DID accept their offer it would make them "Johns."

Bartering anything for sexual gratification/favors is prostitution in my book.

There's absolutely NO way Monica (with a husband and children at home) would even consider such an act. Alicia...that's another story. But what gratification would they get going where probably countless other men have gone before?

All in all, I think the guys took the "getting naked" offer about as seriously as the gals took Troyzan's "pole dance" suggestion.

Although a point you made in your other post crossed my mind immediately when watching the episode. I said to myself if they don't get something in exchange before TC they may miss a golden opportunity because, I too, suspected they would be getting flint.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-12-12, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
(suspected they would be getting flint.)
Not that it seems to have done a whole lot of good....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •