The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23 Ep 14 Summary: The Island of Misfit Survivors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-25-11, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23 Ep 14 Summary: The Island of Misfit Survivors"
LAST EDITED ON 12-25-11 AT 02:17 AM (EST)

From the offices of RTVW
Survivor Division
Press Day for S23 South Pacific

Dear kircon,
As our top reporter, we would like you to witness the final five experiences of the Survivors and write a report for our Christmas Eve publication. We know you will leave no stone unturned. You should have a good time; there are quite a few misfits left. Jeff Probst will meet you at the airport.

Mr. Y Cornelius

Enclosed:
Ticket to Te Tuna Beach, South Pacific
Background information on the supposed remaining players.
Itinerary for your time on the island.

The Island of Misfit Survivors

Iíve made my list now, Iím checking it twice.
Newest xYz phone with everything (yeah I wish, hey Santa)
Information packet from Mr. Cornelius Ė Check
Camera with extra batteries - Check
Travel tickets - Check
Reading material? Ok, what do I want?

I think I will bring the summaries of S23 South Pacific:

Episode 1 - OFFICIAL SUMMARY
Demonology 101
What Bears Do in the Woods
Attack of the Suspiciously Whites
S23 Ep 5 Summary Flash-back Several Weeks LaterÖÖ
My Asian Persuasion
A Trojan Horse and a Pack of Trojans
He's Leaving Home
The Once, Second, Third and Future King
Running the Show or the most Boring non-recrap episode ever
S23 Ep. 12 'A Tale of Two C's'
Thatís the thanks I get for doing your laundry? Pass the Kool-ade drinking game.

Music? Google - Christmas Misfits. Oh, here is a good one.
It has a video, Island of Misfit Toys.
*hit play*
We're on the Island of Misfit Toys
Here we don't want to stay
We want to travel with Santa Claus
In his magic sleigh!

A pack full of toys
Means a sack full of joysÖ

That will do, I will finish it later.

Midnight, December 23, 2011
Airport Cafe

*Final Call for flight 12-24*

I board the plane for the final leg of the journey. Jeff will meet me before dawn and take me to Te Tuna Beach. I canít sleep so I think I will do some research. I pull out the folder that Mr. Cornelius sent. I pull the first sheet out.

Coach Wade
A returning player. This is his 3rd time to play the game. He is considered the ďcultĒ leader of the group, Five plus One. His promises conclude with the phrase, as a Christian man. Believes the real game starts at 5 players left. Coach has been in a tight alliance with Sophie since finding the Immunity Necklace.
He is struggling with Brandon. He feels the apple never falls far from the tree and after meeting Brandonís father, he believes he has double conformation of what he needs to do. I believe Russell comes down and gives a shot of ďHantzĒ to Brandon, who immediately starts bullying us.
*flip page*

Brandon Hantz
Nephew of Russell Hantz, Coachís nemeses. Ex-gang member who is known for his loyalty. Needs lots of assurance from Coach after he told him he was like his Uncle Russell.
*flip page*

Albert
Has no strategy. Tries changing things but never has any luck just annoys his allies. He sees Coach as a cult leader, Rick a follower, and himself as a rouge in the middle. He believes Sophie is the most dangerous player and has been trying to vote her out every week. He tells Brandon he will take him to the final 3.
*flip page*

Sophie
Playing a great game. Not making enemies. She has a strong alliance with Coach. Coach sees her as a great dragon slayer.
*flip page*

Rick
He is a hard worker. Stays out of trouble. Invisible.
*flip page*

Ozzy
A returning player. This is his 3rd time to play the game. Very laidback. Enjoys being alone. Loves fishing the reef. He believes that he is getting stronger being alone on the island. He is looking for Redemption.
*flip page*

Edna
Feels betrayed for having her torch snuffed. Believes she defines honor and integrity, not Brandon. Was the only one to befriend Coach from the beginning.
*flip page*

Enough of that, I think I will check out the Misfit Island Video.

*Pulls phone out.*
*The plane shakes a little*

*voice of pilot*
Just a little turbulence folks. No need to worry.
We will be crossing the Equator in a few minutes.

*hit play*
I look out the window and see snow. Thatís crazy!
It looks like a full-blown Mid-western snowstorm.
No one else is awake on the plane.
I look at my hands and I swear I am in a stop-animation film.
Got to be the lights. I hit play on the video again.

We're on the Island of Misfit Survivors
We want to travel with Mark Burnett
In his magic sleigh!

A urn full of votes
Means a sack full of joys
One million dollars
For a lucky girl or boy
When Day 39 is here
The most wonderful day of the year.

A jack-in-the-box waits for children to shout
"Wake up! Iíve won! It's time to come out!"
When Day 39 is here

Votes galore, scattered on the floor
There's no room for more
And it's all because of Mark Burnett

A scooter for Ozzy
A dolly for Edna Sue
The kind that will even say, "How do you do?"
When Day 39 is here

How would you like to be a Spotted Elephant, Sophie?
Or a Choo-Choo with square wheels on your caboose, Coach?
Or a water pistol that shoots Ė jelly, Brandon?
Youíre all misfits!
How would you like to be a bird that doesn't fly Ozzy? You swim!
Or a cowboy who rides an ostrich, Rick?
Or a boat that can't stay afloat, Albert?
Youíre all misfits.

If we're on the Island of Misfit Survivors
We'll miss all the fun with the girls and the boys
When Day 39 is here
The most wonderful, wonderful, wonderfÖÖÖ

*kircon, we are arriving at the Island of Misfit Survivors
Put your tray up and sit up straight
Yukon Jeff is waiting to meet you*

I shake my head not sure of what I heard.
I grab my bag and leave the plane.

~~~
A man at the gate speaks; Iím Yukon Jeff, Iím your guide for the day. We will see the Misfits at the Redemption Island Challenge. Grab your bag and letís head out.

Can I ask you a few questions Yukon, How long have you been here?
Well, Iíve been the guide and prospector here for around 12 years.
You said prospector, what do you seek?
I seek gold, Emmy Gold.
Can you tell me anything about the current Survivors?
Oh, they are defiantly a bunch of misfits.

Yukon Jeff looks up and points, Hey Look itís King Burnett flying around looking for lost & misfit Survivors. He rules the island deciding who can or cannot stay. Heís holding court tonight.

I look up and back into a box. A large jack-in-the-box.
It opens up and shouts. Who goes there?

Just me, Yukon Jeff and reporter kircon.

I ask; who are you?
I am the official sentry.
So. I guess your name is Jack.

The box starts to cry.
No my name is Albert, Prince Albert in a can. Thatís why Iím here. I am a misfit.
I am waiting for the Burnett to pick me and turn me into a million dollars.

~~~

We leave the prince and Yukon Jeff continues to inform me on the players:

Let me see who is here this week.

Well you just met Albert. He is gunning for Sophie the Elephant. He is afraid of that smart gal. He knows she is very well spoken, intelligent, and has a few IC wins under her belt. His plan is to take Choo Choo Coach, who he feels is the cult leader, to the end. On the other side he will take, Rick the cowboy, who he feels has done nothing. He sees himself in the middle and roguish. He could care less for honor & integrity or those who preach it.

Rick the cowboy is here because he rides ostriches. We donít hear much from this quiet man with a great mustache.

Sophie the Spotted Elephant is not making waves, she has great alliances and seems to be the one with the strategy. I heard her say they must put the two dangerous players together on Redemption Island and let them take each other out.

Brandon the Squirt Gun Ė He tries to be tough but he squirts jelly. On the outside, he looks the most loyal, trustworthy, Godly man out here. He also is the one with the greatest mood swings. You never know when he will explode.

A Dolly for Edna Sue doesnít seem like a misfit but our doctors say her problem is psychological, caused from being abandoned and feeling unloved. You will watch her battle Ozzy the Bird Fish.

And speaking of Ozzy the Bird Fish, he swims instead of flies. He swims quite well. He likes being alone on Redemption Island. Because of the way he treats the castaways that come to Redemption Island, the name has been changed to: Ozzyís Pleasure Dome.

Choo Choo Coach is a strong leader that has gotten his tribe to the final five. He seems to be battling his decisions. But the problem is his square wheels on the caboose. Round those off and he could be the toy that Mark Burnett chooses to ride in his sleigh.

~~~

We reach a large arena.
Yukon Jeff shouts; Itís time for the Redemption Island Duel.
He points to a bench for me to sit on.

Ozzy the Bird Fish and A Dolly for Edna Sue enter smiling.

Yukon Jeff instructs Ozzy and Edna Sue as to what must be done to win the challenge for a chance to re-enter the game. You must complete a slide puzzle to release an ax. Take the ax and chop a rope containing a bag of puzzle cubes. You must stack the cubes so there are no repeating colors on each side.

Ozzy has his ax out of the puzzle in no time; he then takes his time to solve the puzzle. The remaining tribe helps Edna with the slide puzzle and cube stacking. Still, Ozzy wins. Edna Sue is happy she can survive the elements.
Yukon Jeff tells her; you are out of the game, go to the jury.

~~~

Yukon Jeff shows me around the camps, Ponderosa, and the mess hall. Today is pizza day. After lunch, someone hands me a scooter and shows me the path to take to the Immunity challenge. The misfit Survivors are waiting to play to win immunity and Pizza.

Yukon explains that each contestant must climb a wall collecting bags of puzzle pieces. With each bag, they will make their way further up the wall. Once they have collected all five bags they need to sort their puzzle pieces into pairs. Three pieces will not pair up and reveal a number code. The misfits must then race back to the top of the wall, use the number code to unlock a box and raise their flag. First person to raise their flag wins immunity and is safe from the vote. The winner earns reward of pizza, garlic bread and a soft drink delivered to their camp.

Against all odds Brandon the Squirt gun wins, he decides to give Rick the cowboy the extra pizza.

~~~

I am allowed to go back to camp with the misfit Survivor toys. I follow Prince Albert around the camp where he makes deals with everyone for the final two. This wanna-be Jack in the box tells me he doesnít care about honor or integrity.

South Pacific Pizza is delivered to Brandon the gun and Rick the Cowboy by Jet Ski. Sophie the Elephant walks over to smell the pizza and tell the two she is voting tonight for Prince Albert in a Can.
A massive quarrel erupts among the final five.
Prince Albert is at the middle of everything. His lies have been found out.
Rick the Cowboy is shouting: donít lie to me. He is pointing at the Prince in a Can.
He shouts: Boom! Boom!
Sophie is grinning and smiles at me. She jumps up and down trying to be heard.

~~~

I follow the Prince who is following Brandon the Gun.
Albert is pleading his case to Brandon. He just keeps talking. Repeatedly he keeps giving reasons. All the while Brandon is quietly carving a walking stick. Tap, tap, tap. He plans to give this to Choo Choo Coach at the Kings Court tonight. Tap, tap, tap.
Albert continues to throw excuse after excurse; youíre making me look bad, bro. You opened Pandora ís Box on me. You know Iím trying to become a ďJackĒ in the box. I hate being Prince Albert in a Can. I want to bring smiles to the totís. I want to be picked to ride in Burnettís sleigh. Donít close your heart on me man.

My heartís not closed. I love you, youíre my friend. Who am I, not to forgive, Iím an imperfect person. I forgive you.

Brandon stops what he is doing, looks at Albert and states: I am not going to vote you out, I just made up my mind. I am going to give you the Immunity Necklace tonight.

I stand there with my mouth open.
The Prince and I are shocked.

~~~

When I compose myself, I realize that Brandon is gone. However, the nice thing about a gun that shoots jelly is jelly tears. I come upon Brandon the Gun talking with Choo Choo Coach.
You know that I love you and would never do anything to hurt us. I want the Prince to stay and I plan to give him my necklace. I know you wonít write my name down. I know the King does not want you to vote me out. If we canít forgive our brother, our heavenly father will not forgive us. Then King Burnett will not find us worthy. With that said, Brandon walks away.
I turn back to see the Coach the Train kneeling on the beach. I inch closer to hear if heís saying anything.
Oh Heavenly Father, it was easy this afternoon, Prince Albert had lied to the entire tribe, and there was clear justification of what to do. Then my brother the gun, reminds me about forgiveness. It is so hard to tell right from wrong. If I forgive him can I still vote him out? Give me a sign. Mumble mumbleÖ
I grow a little board while waiting to speak to Choo Choo Coach. I pick up a stick and decide to do a little pro & con study. I write Brandonís name in the sand.

Father, give me a sign, shouts the train. You gave me a name in my head, I wipe the slate clean. Choo.. Choo!

I jump and drop the stick.

He looks in my direction at what I have written on the beach. He stands up and chugs away.
I will not get my chance to speak to him. Yukon Jeff walks up to me and tells me itís time for me to go.

~~~

As promised at the court of King Burnett, Brandon gave his Immunity Necklace to Albert. He stood by his word but still had his torch extinguished and was sent to Ozzyís Pleasure Dome. Sophie and Coach wait to see which of the two most dangerous players wins a chance to re-enter the game.

~~~

I am back on the plane waiting for takeoff. I decided to write down my observations. Once in the air I turn my phone back on. The Misfit song was still playing. How could that be?

*the plane shakes*
I look out the window and see snow
It still looks like a full-blown Mid-western snowstorm.

~~~

*voice of pilot*
Just a little turbulence folks. No need to worry.
We will be crossing the Equator in a few minutes.

*hit play*

The song starts to play:

We're on the Island of Misfit Toys
We want to travel with Santa Claus
In his magic sleigh!

*pilots voice*
We will be landing on Te Tuna Beach in a few minutes.
Please turn off all electronic equipment.
The temperature is 102 degrees. Clear skies, gentle breezes. Just what you want for a South Pacific Christmas Vacation. Enjoy your stay.

I look down at my hands and they are real. It was all a dream. I have not interviewed anyone yet. It was just a dream.

The plane lands, I see a young man holding a sign with my name. Iím kircon. Who are you?
Iím your guide for the day.

My name is Albert Can, but my friends call me Prince.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S23 Ep 14 Summary: The Island o... kingfish 12-25-11 1
 RE: S23 Ep 14 Summary: The Island o... Belle Book 12-25-11 2
 Season 23 in the Can suzzee 12-27-11 3
 My joke made the Quirky News Wire kircon 03-06-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-25-11, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S23 Ep 14 Summary: The Island of Misfit Survivors"
I know what you did while waiting for Santa. And it was very funny, and imaginative. And Christmasy. And funny.

Very nice, Kircon. I hope Basher peeps return here for this post season summary, they will be well rewarded if they do.

Looking forward to next season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-25-11, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S23 Ep 14 Summary: The Island of Misfit Survivors"
Heh! The whole thing was a dream! Nice one!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-27-11, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Season 23 in the Can"
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-11 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

I'd been waiting for the season finale, no not Burnett's, this one. It was worth the wait. Choo Choo Coach, yup he was a train wreck. Well done kircon. Thanks for rounding out the season. Oh and while I'm at it thanks for hosting your games too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. February is right around the corner. OH NO!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-12, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "My joke made the Quirky News Wire"
From the Quirky News located on the left side of the screen. Woman found Price Albert in lots of cans Maybe the joke is a mid-west thing. I remember it from my childhood. That is why I used it in last seasons summary for Albert.

S23 Ep 14 Summary: The Island of Misfit Survivors.

>I look up and back into a box.
>A large jack-in-the-box.
>It opens up and shouts.
>
>Who goes there?
>
>Just me, Yukon Jeff and reporter kircon.
>
>I ask; who are you?
>I am the official sentry.
>So. I guess your name is Jack.
>
>The box starts to cry.
>No my name is Albert,
>Prince Albert in a can.
>Thatís why Iím here.
>I am a misfit.
>~~~

Still looking for more writers for this seasons summaries.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •