The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-11, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
Given that she's a medical student, there's a chance I could run into her in an emergency room one day, have to wait on her for a diagnosis, and die before she finished the first sentence. Which would be fairly easy to do given that I can't get any hospital food before she gets around to admitting me and dehydration only takes three days.

Beyond that for me personally? Not much.

She could try to give me her hairstyle. The horror!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... dabo 12-19-11 1
 RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... PepeLePew13 12-19-11 2
   RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... Estee 12-19-11 3
       RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... suzzee 12-19-11 4
   RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... agman 12-20-11 9
 RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... Belle Book 12-19-11 5
 RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... michel 12-19-11 6
 RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... iltarion 12-19-11 7
   RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... agman 12-20-11 8
 RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... Estee 12-20-11 10
   RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... PepeLePew13 12-20-11 11
       RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... Estee 12-20-11 14
   RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... Belle Book 12-20-11 12
       RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... michel 12-20-11 13
           RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... agman 12-21-11 15
           RE: What could Sophie do to intimid... Belle Book 12-21-11 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
Obviously, Rick got the worst edit because he was the token man in Sophie's dragon-girl alliance.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
I laughed at the way she barked at Princess Albert to drop everything and pick up the pieces for her. It made me wonder how many other times she had 'ordered' Albert around but it wasn't shown on TV in order to lull people into thinking he had a chance at the final TC. What was telling for me was that Albert seemed to be flustered when he heard Sophie barking at him, and he didn't immediately say something like 'go take a long walk on a short pier'.

12-19-11, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
Princess Albert

Well, you do traditionally need two subordinates for a Dumb Girls Alliance. And all things considered, it's a miracle he didn't bring his special F3 tiara for all the jury to see...

First time I've ever heard a man's primary reason for playing the game as 'Lose enough weight on my face so my model pictures will be extra-sharp!'

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-19-11, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
He SAID that??? I missed that one. What's the level below tool?

Sophie did more F3 bashing then most of the jury. If nothing else bring her Dumb boy alliance worked like magic.

Now to get to the original question she could......she might.....well, if she'd......

Nope nothing, Cochran is more intimidating.

agman makes me hot

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-11, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
They almost sounded like a married couple. Ds tends to talk like that to her husband a lot.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-19-11, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
I don't think Sophie could do much to intimidate me. But she didn't need to do much to intimidate Albert, apparently.

Oh, there is one thing Sophie could do that might scare me -- she could iron my hair to give it curls! That probably wouldn't be fun -- I had my mom do it to me and quite frankly, I'd prefer that a hairdresser do it. Always trust the professionals, I always say.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
What? you didn't see her with the machete? She was the Susan Atkins in Upolu's Manson Family.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-19-11, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"

Take her clothes off.

I'd run like a vampire through the woods.

>

12-20-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
roflmao

12-20-11, 12:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
Some of Sophie's interviews have her claiming she spent the final Council at least half-soused on the champagne the F3 received with their morning meal: some of it went in her water bottle and she just kept refreshing herself as needed.

So for the intimidation factor, add 'Confronts important moments in her life while drunk.'

Wonder if her first surgery would be an important moment in her life.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-11, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
Well, you know, that's not such a bad idea for such a stressful situation as a final tribal council. If she fought back harder (instead of being mellow by her standards), she might have lost some of the votes that Coach was so kind to gift-wrap for her.

12-20-11, 10:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
In my experience, when someone drinks to decrease their worries, the first one to go is 'Am I drinking too much?'

12-20-11, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
If so, I doubt she'd confront it drunk. That's a real life-or-death situation! The Final Tribal Council isn't. You can afford to be half-soused then if it keeps you mellow; you can't in a surgery situation.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-11, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
I'm sure it hasn't stopped some. Jack's dad in Lost was fictional but behind fiction there is often truth. I remember hearing that some airline pilots flew while being drunk.

12-21-11, 10:55 AM (EST)
15. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
That really makes me want to hop on the nearest flight!

12-21-11, 12:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What could Sophie do to intimidate you?"
You're right there. In the thriller novel The Hunt for Red October, Captain Ramius's wife had a swollen appendix and had to be taken to the hospital. Unfortunately, the doctor on call arrived late -- and drunk -- and had to spend too much time trying to sober himself up by breathing pure oxygen. That started a chain of events that led to the poor woman's death. Mind you, this was in the Soviet Union and was fictional, but it's most likely based on a grain of truth.

But I suspect you have to be an alcoholic or in serious denial that you have a drinking problem to drink before going into surgery or flying an airplane. As far as I can tell, Sophie doesn't seem to be an alcoholic or a problem drinker. So I suspect it's less likely for her, but there still is a chance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •