The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-11, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
Haven't seen a Hawkeye 10 in a while. 10 questions, answer with whatever snark comes to mind, and have fun while keeping it PG13!

1. If Cochran is a genie in a bottle that you don't have to rub, pick any one of the other Survivor's and describe what they are but that you don't have to _________ what?

2. It was pretty obvious to most people that the hidden idol placement was best suited for Ozzy to find because of his climbing skills. Where is an obvious hidden idol placement that would be easiest for Stacy to find?

3. What was the crab at Redemption Island thinking when Semhar recited her poem?

4. Whitney has been so low under the radar in the first 2 episodes that she is actually _______ what?

5. If Keith has got to watch Ozzy like a hawk, how must he watch any of the others and why?

6. Name 4 past female survivor contestants that could be on Brandon's tribe without making him feel uncomfortable and why?

7. What exactly should Elyse be channeling from her native ancestors?

8. Jim has blessed us with the supreme mathematical 3 plus 2 plan for his alliance. What can go wrong with the plan?

9. When translated into English, what does each tribe name really mean?

10. Jeff said that he knows that sleeping on bamboo is not very nice, how does he know?

I'll be back to throw my two cents in.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South P... kingfish 09-24-11 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South P... Belle Book 09-24-11 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South P... michel 09-25-11 3
   RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South P... suzzee 09-26-11 5
       RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South P... michel 09-26-11 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South P... suzzee 09-26-11 4
   RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South P... michel 09-26-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-11, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-11 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

1. If Cochran is a genie in a bottle that you don't have to rub, pick any one of the other Survivor's and describe what they are but that you don't have to _________ what?

Cochran rubs his a weenie in a bottle? Is there a Survivor After Dark feed?

2. It was pretty obvious to most people that the hidden idol placement was best suited for Ozzy to find because of his climbing skills. Where is an obvious hidden idol placement that would be easiest for Stacy to find?

Maybe a monkey drops it on her?

3. What was the crab at Redemption Island thinking when Semhar recited her poem?

Crabs Unite! This one is small, we can sidle up to her, give her a heck of a pinch and skitter into a hole real quick, whaddya say, gang?

4. Whitney has been so low under the radar in the first 2 episodes that she is actually _______ what?

That blank is appropriate here.

5. If Keith has got to watch Ozzy like a hawk, how must he watch any of the others and why?

He should be looking at Mikayla's titties. And ears.

6. Name 4 past female survivor contestants that could be on Brandon's tribe without making him feel uncomfortable and why?

Janu, Janu, Janu, Janu. Every time she turns sideways she disappears and has to be called back.

7. What exactly should Elyse be channeling from her native ancestors?

Phillip's tighty whities and buzzard feathers

8. Jim has blessed us with the supreme mathematical 3 plus 2 plan for his alliance. What can go wrong with the plan?

It's a full house drawing dead to Coach's Crazy train.

9. When translated into English, what does each tribe name really mean?

Jim's tribe - Up In Smoke; Coach's tribe - Crazy Pygmies

10. Jeff said that he knows that sleeping on bamboo is not very nice, how does he know?

Well, because as a good leader of men and women, he lives as his people live, eating what they eat, sleeping as they sleep, and...(giggle giggle, slaps knee, yeah I know, good one!)

Hey ho, Katy O, good to see you round these parts again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-24-11, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
1. If Cochran is a genie in a bottle that you don't have to rub, pick any one of the other Survivor's and describe what they are but that you don't have to _________ what? Well, Ozzy's a jungle man that you don't have to put in the jungle.

2. It was pretty obvious to most people that the hidden idol placement was best suited for Ozzy to find because of his climbing skills. Where is an obvious hidden idol placement that would be easiest for Stacy to find? I don't know.

3. What was the crab at Redemption Island thinking when Semhar recited her poem? "How do I get away from her?"

4. Whitney has been so low under the radar in the first 2 episodes that she is actually _______ what? She's actually Invisible Woman in disguise.

5. If Keith has got to watch Ozzy like a hawk, how must he watch any of the others and why? He's got to watch Cochran like a hungry hawk because Cochran could defect in case of a tribal switch.

6. Name 4 past female survivor contestants that could be on Brandon's tribe without making him feel uncomfortable and why? Ami from Vanuatu because I think she's a lesbian. Caryn from Palau because Brandon probably wouldn't be attracted to her. Cirie because she's married. And Tina from Exile Island since Brandon wouldn't be attracted to her either.

7. What exactly should Elyse be channeling from her native ancestors? A good way to adapt if there's a tribal switch.

8. Jim has blessed us with the supreme mathematical 3 plus 2 plan for his alliance. What can go wrong with the plan? He gets stuck on Upolu with Cochran when the tribes are switched and Cochran sells him on a silver platter to Coach!

9. When translated into English, what does each tribe name really mean? Upolu means "loyalty" while I think Savaii means "cockiness".

10. Jeff said that he knows that sleeping on bamboo is not very nice, how does he know? He's probably done it before. Like in the first season of Survivor.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-11, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
>1. If Cochran is a
>genie in a bottle that
>you don't have to rub,
>pick any one of the
>other Survivor's and describe what
>they are but that you
>don't have to _________ what?

Ozzy is a douchebag that you don't have to fill

>2. It was pretty obvious
>to most people that the
>hidden idol placement was best
>suited for Ozzy to find
>because of his climbing skills.
> Where is an obvious
>hidden idol placement that would
>be easiest for Stacy to
>find?

In her hair

>3. What was the crab
>at Redemption Island thinking when
>Semhar recited her poem?

Sorry girl but I am abandoning you.

>4. Whitney has been so
>low under the radar in
>the first 2 episodes that
>she is actually _______ what?

Purple Kelly's twin sister

>5. If Keith has got
>to watch Ozzy like a
>hawk, how must he watch
>any of the others and
>why?

Like an owl because we have seen that they don't do anything interesting during the day.

>6. Name 4 past female
>survivor contestants that could be
>on Brandon's tribe without making
>him feel uncomfortable and why?

- Crystal because she is too fast for him to catch.
- Lil because of those granny panties.
- Sue because, if he just looked at her, she would leave him to die by the side of the road.
- Fairplay because, even if he is a girl, he just isn't that pretty.

>7. What exactly should Elyse
>be channeling from her native
>ancestors?

I don't know, ask Phillip. It worked for him.

>8. Jim has blessed us
>with the supreme mathematical 3
>plus 2 plan for his
>alliance. What can go
>wrong with the plan?

That only gives him a full house so 4 of a kind will beat him.

>9. When translated into English,
>what does each tribe name
>really mean?

Savaii = Whiter shade of pale
Upolu = Coach's last best hope

>10. Jeff said that he
>knows that sleeping on bamboo
>is not very nice, how
>does he know?

Julie used to kick him out of bed.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-26-11, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
# 10 Julie used to kick him out of bed.

made me laugh michel

A Tribe masterpiece

09-26-11, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
Only 1 out of 10? I was going for a perfect 10...

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-26-11, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
Wow, the Hawkeye is back! Ok rapid first thing that comes to my mind answers then I'll read everyone elses.

1. If Cochran is a genie in a bottle that you don't have to rub, pick any one of the other Survivor's and describe what they are but that you don't have to _________ what?Semhar is a plastic doll that you don't have to pull a string to make cry

2. It was pretty obvious to most people that the hidden idol placement was best suited for Ozzy to find because of his climbing skills. Where is an obvious hidden idol placement that would be easiest for Stacy to find?Tied around her neck, with motion sensing lights and music

3. What was the crab at Redemption Island thinking when Semhar recited her poem?Armageddon, dive for cover

4. Whitney has been so low under the radar in the first 2 episodes that she is actually _______ what?not on the pre-show credits

5. If Keith has got to watch Ozzy like a hawk, how must he watch any of the others and why?Jim like a pit boss, Rick like a sheep, Cochran like a mother

6. Name 4 past female survivor contestants that could be on Brandon's tribe without making him feel uncomfortable and why?Lil, Scout

7. What exactly should Elyse be channeling from her native ancestors?reservations for Ponderosa

8. Jim has blessed us with the supreme mathematical 3 plus 2 plan for his alliance. What can go wrong with the plan?Other then he assumes he's #1 in the 3 part, nothing

9. When translated into English, what does each tribe name really mean?Savaii = More clueless than Ozzy/ Upolu = Cast to make Coach look wise

10. Jeff said that he knows that sleeping on bamboo is not very nice, how does he know?Burnett told him so

Your Low Rent Island Getaway

09-26-11, 08:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10 for Survivor South Pacific Ep2"
1, 3 and 7 are really good!

Thanks Agman!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •