LAST EDITED ON 09-24-11 AT 08:42 PM (EST)
1. If Cochran is a genie in a bottle that you don't have to rub, pick any one of the other Survivor's and describe what they are but that you don't have to _________ what?
Cochran rubs his a weenie in a bottle? Is there a Survivor After Dark feed?
2. It was pretty obvious to most people that the hidden idol placement was best suited for Ozzy to find because of his climbing skills. Where is an obvious hidden idol placement that would be easiest for Stacy to find?
Maybe a monkey drops it on her?
3. What was the crab at Redemption Island thinking when Semhar recited her poem?
Crabs Unite! This one is small, we can sidle up to her, give her a heck of a pinch and skitter into a hole real quick, whaddya say, gang?
4. Whitney has been so low under the radar in the first 2 episodes that she is actually _______ what?
That blank is appropriate here.
5. If Keith has got to watch Ozzy like a hawk, how must he watch any of the others and why?
He should be looking at Mikayla's titties. And ears.
6. Name 4 past female survivor contestants that could be on Brandon's tribe without making him feel uncomfortable and why?
Janu, Janu, Janu, Janu. Every time she turns sideways she disappears and has to be called back.
7. What exactly should Elyse be channeling from her native ancestors?
Phillip's tighty whities and buzzard feathers
8. Jim has blessed us with the supreme mathematical 3 plus 2 plan for his alliance. What can go wrong with the plan?
It's a full house drawing dead to Coach's Crazy train.
9. When translated into English, what does each tribe name really mean?
Jim's tribe - Up In Smoke; Coach's tribe - Crazy Pygmies
10. Jeff said that he knows that sleeping on bamboo is not very nice, how does he know?
Well, because as a good leader of men and women, he lives as his people live, eating what they eat, sleeping as they sleep, and...(giggle giggle, slaps knee, yeah I know, good one!)
Hey ho, Katy O, good to see you round these parts again.