The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Mark Burnett ran the world."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-11, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Mark Burnett ran the world."
'So you're telling me the wonder drug we released last year kills twenty percent of the people who take it and leaves the other eighty in mindless screaming agony for the rest of their lives. And you want me to pull the drug off the market. Why? Dead people don't sue and anyone who's mindlessly screaming doesn't have the brainpower to go to court. And since they're alive, the drug clearly did its work. We can just blame the twenty percent on doing something stupid. Like breathing. I hear everyone who's ever breathed eventually died.'

'We should market a cure for that.'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Mark Burnett ran the world. Skiver 05-16-11 1
 RE: If Mark Burnett ran the world. suzzee 05-16-11 2
   RE: If Mark Burnett ran the world. RollDdice 05-16-11 3
 If Mark Burnett ran a basketball te... Colonel Zoidberg 05-21-11 4
 If Mark Burnett ran a High School. michel 05-21-11 5
 If Mark Burnett ran the Rapture kingfish 05-22-11 6
   RE: If Mark Burnett ran the Rapture michel 05-22-11 7
       RE: If Mark Burnett ran the Rapture PepeLePew13 05-22-11 8
           *SkunkKick* foonermints 05-23-11 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-16-11, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Mark Burnett ran the world."
But the advertising spots would be irresitable. Wonderfully dramatic music, great swooshing camera moves, classy production values all round. Drug efficacy? That's a question for another time.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-16-11, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Mark Burnett ran the world."
IF?

A Tribe masterpiece

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-11, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Mark Burnett ran the world."
Yeah, I thought that was an undisputed fact. After all, I hypnotized 13.1 million viewers last night. Take that, Merck!

And Jeff Probst is my number one drug pusher pharmaceutical rep.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-21-11, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "If Mark Burnett ran a basketball team."
"So in the last game we played, that new scheme of defense gave up 160 points, and Dirk Nowitzki scored at will. We also couldn't shoot because we put duct tape over the hoop we were shooting into. Also, our strategy of taking all our free throws from half court was a disaster. We're down 2-0 in this series. I know what we have to do."

"What's that?"

"Run the exact same scheme again. It's bound to work. Except we need to put Phillip at point guard."

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-11, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "If Mark Burnett ran a High School."
The popular kids would get all the attention from teachers.

The athletes would be given games to play that favor their abilities.

The lunch lady would only serve food that she wouldn't eat.

The smart kids would be made to look dumb. They would be constantly outwitted by older kids that were asked to come back to boost the average scores. Those outwitted would be sent to Remedial island where they would have to repeat their lessons until they get it right and then only one would return to regular classes.

If you find an exam idol, you are allowed to skip classes until the end of the year. Finally, only the one that is the most liked gets to graduate.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-11, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "If Mark Burnett ran the Rapture"
Actually, I can't complete this thought.

I just scared myself silly.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-11, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If Mark Burnett ran the Rapture"
You gave me visions of spending eternity in Ponderosa surrounded by Coach, Phillip and Shambo. The horor...

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-11, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: If Mark Burnett ran the Rapture"
And don't forget Russhole.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-11, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "*SkunkKick*"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •