The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-11, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-11 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

First business:

Our (sob!) abandonment. By now it’s become quite clear that DollyRBice has abandoned us in our time of need, and that this situation has become permanent. Either Roll is dead or he just doesn't care any more. Either he’s in the dungeon of the Raunchy Girls School having sharp sticks poked at him for money, or he's on a Caribbean Isle having sex with cross-dressing chimpanzees and drinking way too much Rum.

So we are forced to disburse all his stuff. First come, first served. I am claiming his coin collection, his karaoke machine, and I think I’ll take his signed first edition of Billy Jean King’s sex tapes. The rest of it is up for grabs, just name it and you can claim it. Be forewarned though, it isn't for the shy or the faint of heart. One item is that six foot whale’s phallus hanging above the mantle (apparently he was a frequent bidder in Ripley’s Believe it or Not liquidation auctions).

So while mashing, bashing, and generally disfiguring each other this week, and doing what ever your little avaricious hearts desire, be sure and claim some of Dolly’s stuff. It’s all for a good cause, which is the public humiliation of RollDdice, aka Dolly.

NOW! On with the show:

Prologue:
Matt’s an idiot, it’s now so blatantly obvious that even “Mr Whut?” sees it, he understands the depth of his idiocy, and he is depressed. Even God can’t believe what an ignoramus St. Matt has revealed himself to be.

So, night 21, he sleeps alone in his monks cave on the Isle of his Purgatory, congratulating himself on having been the most naive person to play the game of Survivor. Replacing (in his mind) Eric.

Even worse, and to compound the misery he will suffer, at some point it’s going to dawn on him that it was his own misplaced vote that made the difference. It’s also going to dawn on him that Andrea, his beloved and betrothed, voted to boot him, and that had she not done so, she could have saved him.

It’s been a bad Day at Black Rock for poor old St Matt.

David thinks Rob pulled a Sopranos style hit on Matt. A cold blooded no-mercy hit on a puppy dog with big brown eyes, looking up a his master in adoration, wagging its tail. Just wanting to please his master. Then...WHAM. No More Matt!

Rooster approaches the spa girls and asks “ahm ah oun the shopun block?” After digging out their decoder rings, they realize that he is asking them if he is on the chopping block, and they reply that they have to ask Rob if they can talk to him. In fact, they have to ask Rob if they can ask Rob if they can talk to him.

Robfadda instigates the Buddy system. Which basically is aimed at Phil, their traveling tell-all show. Rabfadda has also instigated an "Us vs. Them" strategy, separate sleeping, separate eating, and no-body does nothing without telling Robfadda, and everyone tells Robfadda everything. On penalty of death.

Rob he reveals that the most loyal servant to King Rob is Nat the snitch, and that the biggest goat, Phil will go to the F3 with him. This might be a Million Dollarish quote.

Paraphrasing from Rob> “This is MY game. I'M in charge”. This is either a continuation of the Million dollar quote, or the beginning of the end for Rob. EPMB does like his little faceplant surprises.

First Immunity Challenge:

Phillip shows up with a feather on his head. He claims that “out of the air appeared this feather”. Literally. It is much more likely that the feather popped out of that bird brain’s ear, but Stiffy let it go for the moment.

After a desperate competition, and with the field narrowed to three, two Zaps and one Ometepe, (or Omtempo as Phil the secret agent and super linguist calls them), Grant wins.

Since this is a challenge which favors contestants with the greatest mouth capacity, it’s a shame that Stephanie wasn't around to show her stuff. She'd of wiped the field. As it is, it was obvious that the butt sucking Rob has been requiring from his teammates gave Grant the edge in mouth capacity. and he gets the Immunity necklace

This pretty well seals the deal for a Zap, the only question is which one.

Upon returning to camp the Zaps try a novel strategy. They act as if they are digging for a HI. When Rob sees this he panics and he and Phil grab shovels and push the Zaps off their dig and take it over. No one finds anything, but there might be a little doubt in Rob’s mind that maybe the Zaps found it before he got there. Not a bad try at psych-out by the Zaps. An admirable try in fact, and it might have worked.

First Tribal Council:

Phil’s theme at this TC is his heritage; His grandfather was a full blooded Cherokee who came to Phil in a vision and told him that the Ometepe’s would live long in Survivor lore. And some other stuff. Phil’s delusions are getting a bit tiresome, but there was some back and forth, with each exchange showing Phil going deeper and deeper in to the dark, hidden, and frankly frightening recesses of his mind. He doesn't mind being “on the Bottom”. Nuff said?

During the discussion about Phil’s magic feather, Ralph says that he is hoping for a whole bird, and a whole bunch of feathers.

Phillip gets five votes, but Mike is voted out.

Afterwards Rob reveals that he considers Phil to have proven himself to be loyal. This sounds like famous last words to me, but who knows. And Phil now feels that now he should try out for Broadway.

Second Immunity Challenge:

They are given the option of competing for the IN or eating hamburgers. Ralph and Steve opt to eat. Since the challenge is a stamina challenge and involves hanging off a horizontal pole, it favors the lighter bodied survivors, and Steve and Phil might as well eat hamburgers, they don’t have a chance.

But the others give it a go, and sure enough it comes down to the three lightest, the three Ometepe women, and they decide among them selves to let Andrea have it.

Again the deal is pretty well sealed for a Zap, the only question is which one.

The Zaps were forbidden by Rob to eat fish caught by the Zaps. Which basically showed two things, first Rob doesn't know beans about fishing or fish preparation, and that the Ometepe are the Zombie Teddy Bear tribe.

Second Tribal Council:

Phil’s theme for this TC is the division of labor among the Ometepes, and how he’s the...well, I actually didn't understand what the heck he was saying, something about a “for the first time in 22 seasons, a highly effective, and beauteous and glorious operation” and some more stuff called “Stealth-R-us”, and Rob who he describes a mineralist, and Grant the destroyer of aspirations, and the women he calls the three degrees. It was pretty much a psychedelic swirling of cosmic mysticism and tweety bird sounds, as is his usual.

Ralph wondered if his grandfather appeared to him again and told him to sit on the bench and eat hamburgers today (good one, Ralph!). Julie observes that Rob has complete control over his tribe, so much so that they aren't a tribe any longer, they are a cult. (Good one Julie!).

Rob got 4 votes. But David got five. And joined the despondent St Matt and the Gyreen in Purgatory.

David wrote Rob’s name down four times on his ballot in the hope that it would be counted four times, but the crafty and wise Jiffy Pop saw thru the ruse.

End Result:

St Matt weeps for he in purgatory
Mike is also in Purgatory
And David is in Purgatory.

Rob has his Teddy bear tribe in complete control
The Spa Girls are still plucking each other.
Grant is Rob’s blow buddy
Andrea is still practicing her black arts
Phil is ...certifiable.

Ralph Missing his pelt picker Mike
Steve is not calling his own plays
And Julie is lost in the wilderness.

Till Next week when we will announce the announce the results of what we find after dredging bayou for bodies

In the meantime, drop in and take all you want of what DollyRice left behind. I understand there are cars, life insurance, his wife and kids, his cats, his ferrets. Hey, even his siggies are up for grabs.

Help yourself.

Thanks, Crabman

Hidden kingfish, crouching Crab.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... PsychoKitty 04-14-11 1
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... tribephyl 04-14-11 2
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... qwertypie 04-15-11 5
       RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... tribephyl 04-15-11 10
 Yee Hawww! foonermints 04-14-11 3
   RE: Yee Hawww! qwertypie 04-15-11 4
   RE: Yee Hawww! Belle Book 04-15-11 11
       I been a thinkin'.. foonermints 04-16-11 16
           RE: I been a thinkin'.. Belle Book 04-16-11 18
               RE: I been a thinkin'.. kingfish 04-16-11 19
                   RE: I been a thinkin'.. Belle Book 04-17-11 22
 yawn - stretch .... jbug 04-15-11 6
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... dabo 04-15-11 7
   Bugs in the Rug kingfish 04-15-11 8
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... Spanky68 04-15-11 9
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... suzzee 04-16-11 13
       RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... Spanky68 04-19-11 25
 Ohhhhh Kingfish >sigh< my Hero, or ... suzzee 04-16-11 12
 nefarious nonentities and groupies.... suzzee 04-16-11 14
   RE: nefarious nonentities and group... kingfish 04-16-11 15
   RE: nefarious nonentities and group... dabo 04-16-11 17
       RE: nefarious nonentities and group... suzzee 04-17-11 20
   RE: nefarious nonentities and group... kingfish 04-17-11 21
 Rice Wars kingfish 04-18-11 23
   RE: Rice Wars dabo 04-18-11 24
       RE: Rice Wars jbug 04-20-11 31
           RE: Rice Wars dabo 04-20-11 33
   Welcome to my Nightmare* (not Russe... suzzee 04-20-11 29
 Sushi Wars kingfish 04-19-11 26
   Blatant Post Boosting* (not Russell... suzzee 04-20-11 27
       speaking of crabs... jbug 04-20-11 32
   Da Cameraman* (not Russell) suzzee 04-20-11 28
   Idol Chatter* (still not Russell) suzzee 04-20-11 30
       RE: Idol Chatter* (still not Russel... tribephyl 04-20-11 35
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The... kingfish 04-20-11 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-11, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
Oh, what serious eye candy at RI!!! I can't wait for one of these "boys" to join me at Loser Lodge! Well, the one I am truly jonesing on is Mike - Whew! What a tall drink of water! But I think he can outlast Matty . . . Darn!!! So if I get David to hang out with, at least we can talk shop. Matt is so boring, he only talks about ONE subject . . . Bleah . . .

Okay - time to go eat again! Hmmm chocolate cake and beer And wait and see who my new playmate is going to be!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-11, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
Grant is Rob’s blow buddy

But I'm also a winner.
Immunity winner!
*runs around excitedly in circles*
WhoopWhoop!
I'm a challenge whore!
WooHoo!
*Humpsgs Rob*

At least I swallow.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
Careful, with winning and the illegal fish sampling against High Thetan Rob's wishes, you now have a target on your back. Now if I can only hang in until he becomes even more paranoid and starts cannabalizing you guys, I might have a chance.

04-15-11, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
For Rob, I've always had a target on my back.
*winks at Rob*

But I'd like it to be known that I won't let him stop me from tasting the occasional strange fish.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-11, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yee Hawww!"
Y'all weenees! Got ridda me: you're toast! Only dopes throw a challenge to get rid of their (former) resident Genius!

I ain't never goin' away!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yee Hawww!"
Nice move, possessing Meanie Rob like that. How did ya do it? You must be so proud.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-15-11, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Yee Hawww!"
For once, I agree with you that throwing a challenge wasn't the smartest strategy. But you're no resident genius -- not even in the strategic department. And in the social one -- forget it. You don't have a clue about the social game, and you paid for it.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-11, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "I been a thinkin'.."
Since you're one rude liddle Idol and I got me a big old pile of o'l money, I'm a bidden' on you when the time comes on EBaY.

Gonna grab yew and never let yew go. Even have a special pocket sewn into the back of my britches so's I knows where yew's at. Think about the future, sweet stuff.

04-16-11, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I been a thinkin'.."
And I'm hoping somebody else with a lot more money than you bids on me and outbids you! Maybe Boston Rob, if he wins the whole thing -- or better yet, Sandra since she won it twice! That way I'm guaranteed to be 100% Troll free!

04-16-11, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I been a thinkin'.."
It's me you better cozy up to, sweet cheeks. I got more money than God, let alone ole poopy pants.

Hidden Kingfish, crouching crab.

04-17-11, 11:48 AM (EST)
22. "RE: I been a thinkin'.."
Well then, bid on me when I go on Ebay and I'm all yours. I'll have a sign attached to me: Anybody but the Troll.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "yawn - stretch ...."
Nice that I woke up just long enough to eat a few cheeseburgers.
I think I'll go back to sleep now till food is offered again.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-11 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

Oyahh Hey Hey Oyahh Hey Hey! Bottomfeeder went into the winderness and listened there to the spooky song of the sun and wind and asked for a sign, and the clouds parted and there was a feather, and the voice of the wind said to take this feather and bear it proudly, and there would be cheeseburgers, cheeseburgers as numerous as the scurrying crab, and the Three Degrees would be tested with false promises, hang from the branches, and weather these tests, and the Assassin weary would taste of tainted fish in a call for guidance, and the Mentalist would see many things in his dream quest and know the omenstempo, and when these many things had passed with the feather Bottomfeeder's name would then be Holds-His-Tongue! Oyahh Hey Hey Oyahh Hey Hey!

04-15-11, 11:50 AM (EST)
8. "Bugs in the Rug"
Spoiler
The Native Medical Chick is called in when Phil suddenly begins to make lucid statements and converses with his fellow tribe-mates coherently. At first, he blinks and looks around and asks;

"Where am I?", "What is my name?", "I can think, therefore I am!".

He also offers a decent evaluation of how the fiscal problems of the USA affect the global markets, and offers a break thru theory for limitless and cheap energy using nuclear fusion.

After a thorough examination the Doc announces that parasites from the dead vulture feather entered Phil's brain thru his tear ducts and cause him to go crazy. Which in Phil's case meant that he suddenly started making sense.

Upon learning of this, and fearing a sudden dip in the ratings if if he lost his Phil Factor, the EPMB immediately ordered the Pop of the Jiff to kill those damm parasites, immediamento.

Thus, order was restored, and the Native Medical Chick was fired. The EPMB, a heavy investor in BP (I did mention that he was evil, didn't I?), deep sixed the cheap energy theory.

Tribal Art

{Remember folks cut and paste "Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!" in your voting thread on spoilers. Don't let me down. I'm financing this spoiling gig out of my own pocket, and it's getting serious.}

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
I was a ghost this episode. But that is ok, I was praying and fasting on the island. I am not done in this game yet.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-16-11, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
You better start praying faster Island Dweller.

Hey! Who moved the island?

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-11, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
I already feel blessed to make it this deep in the game. Spanky is playing me and I know that none of his contestants ever last past the first couple of weeks and only the rocket scientist guy ever made it past the merge.

He who is in me is stronger than the Curse of Spanky.

04-16-11, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ohhhhh Kingfish >sigh< my Hero, or grinder, or Po Boy"
Awesome job of unlocking the secrets of RD. I think we should have a yard sale. All those Elvis suits should bring a couple of bucks.

Awesomer job of making no sense out of Jiffy's Folly.

DollyRice said he was heading to Chicago/Milwaukee area, whew, that's close to me so I had to duck and cover until I was sure he passed by. I think he's in REHAB! Well, he'll certainly need it once he sees the mess. >snicker<

On to the fun:

Oh goodie goodie! I'm taking that whale's do-hickey, sweet! I'm carving it out and making a jacuzzi out of it. It is carve-able isn't it?

Next I'm rifling through the collection of photo's Dolly has, I'm going to stop that blackmail once and for all.

agman makes me hot

04-16-11, 12:56 PM (EST)
14. "nefarious nonentities and groupies. use and abuse at will"

04-16-11, 03:21 PM (EST)
15. "RE: nefarious nonentities and groupies. use and abuse at will"
AHEM!!! That feather did not just appear out of thin air.

It was plucked from my butt, and vengeance will be mine. I shall shite uponeth your bald booger head.

RolloDTribe

04-16-11, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: nefarious nonentities and groupies. use and abuse at will"
I say, this should probably go on the gufu thread, but perhaps one of you fine posters would know. Did they ever get around to revealing how many of the cheeseburgers were elapsed? I had a bet on that but I don't believe they ever gave an answer.

04-17-11, 10:19 AM (EST)
20. "RE: nefarious nonentities and groupies. use and abuse at will"
No idea, Jiffy said that the monkeyscrew eats the leftovers
They had about 45 minutes to chow down so I'm thinking they may have put a decent dent in that pile.

Never mind anyway. It's a SeeBS hype secret that there was ExLax in those burgers, most of it came out of Phillips mouth later at TC.

04-17-11, 11:20 AM (EST)
21. "RE: nefarious nonentities and groupies. use and abuse at will"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-11 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

You obviously forgot that whoppin' I gave you for telling tall tales. You bring me into this mess again and I'm going to let some Great Thunderbird God's lightening bolts loose on your butt. He ain't going to make a silly-ass feather "appear out of thin air", he gonna zap yo ass.

You bring shame on me and all your ancestors. Me and yo Mama gonna have us a talk about you.

And while you're at it, get that fool feather off you head.

Phillip's Full Blooded Cherokee Grandfather's Ghost

04-18-11, 02:15 PM (EST)
23. "Rice Wars"
Cooking 101

One would think that the Raunchy Girls school would offer at least one course in cooking, it being a girls school and all. Well, one would be wrong, we are liberated, and we also have Wussy Cabana boys who seem to be willing to do anything for a peek at our naughty parts. So they cook. And clean. They get the leaves out of the pool. They wear little banana bag Speedos. And they feed poor DollyBRice in the basement.

For a free meal, my inside spoiler source (*Not-Russell) had a couple of tidbits for us to chew on.

Spoiler #1: The upcoming episode of Survivor will feature Rice Wars. Grant will surprise everyone with a marriage proposal for Rob. Phil will not be outdone, and he will also immediately propose. This gets the girls in a tizzy because each naturally assumed that she would be Rob's next squeeze. All this leads to a rice throwing war when Ambuh shows up on the set to claim "Her Man!"

It finally settles out when they agree that Grant will be Rob's white man-wife, Phil will be his black man-wife, and the girls join the church of LDS and become woman-wives #1, #2, etc. Ambuh is of course head bitch wife.

Then they all cook rice and give Rob the Crispy burnt parts and the Zaps nothing at all.

Stay tuned next week when Matt returns and attacks Grant in a jealous rage. He and Grant duel to see who comes out on top and becomes white-man wife #1. Head bitch man-wife.

Spoiler #2 The reward challenge next week will be an endurance contest to see who can keep his/her lips stuck to RabFadda's butt the longest.

(* legal disclaimer.)

Tribal Art

{Remember folks cut and paste "Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!" in your voting thread on spoilers. Don't let me down. I'm financing this spoiling gig out of my own pocket, and it's getting serious.}

04-18-11, 02:35 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Rice Wars"
We all know how some white rice like to get all up in the face of brown rice to make brown rice crazy. You want this brown rice? Yeah, I make you some brown rice.

04-20-11, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Rice Wars"
No, I don't want none of your brown rice, tyvm.

04-20-11, 04:05 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Rice Wars"
Oh yes you do, my cheeseburger buddy, I can tell what you think just by lookin' at you, oh yes you do oh yes you do, you want what's mine.

04-20-11, 10:15 AM (EST)
29. "Welcome to my Nightmare* (not Russell)"
Hi Mom! I'm on TV!! I'm the third shadow from the right, they made me wear a baseball cap.

04-19-11, 03:10 PM (EST)
26. "Sushi Wars"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-11 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

An Abomination

Spoiler

Steve, a trained Sushi chef in his spare time, wakes up one morning and decides to surprise both tribes with a sushi meal. He finds to his dismay that all that is left is burnt rice, but ever the opportunist and problem solver, he decides that that will do nicely.

Phil, however, pulls the burnt rice card and the two go at it hammer and tongs, sword and machete. Finally, Steve pulls out Phil's buzzard feather and pokes Phil in the eye, sending Phil to the happy hunting ground of his ancestors.

The ancestors weren't so happy with this, and toss him right back. Well, with the fight being over everyone settles down and begins to dig in. However there is no Wasabi or soy sauce or cold Japanese beer, and the Rabfadda forbids everyone to eat it. Funnily enough, and in a rare moment of fish conservation (bow our heads, repeat the fish conservation pledge), even the Zaps agree.

Morale: It is a sin to kill a Mocking Kingfish.

(* legal disclaimer.)

Tribal Art

04-20-11, 10:08 AM (EST)
27. "Blatant Post Boosting* (not Russell)"
There is a crab war brewing.

The red crabs (edible) are starting in on the blue crabs (poisonous)((i don't know any such thing about poisonous or edible crabs, this is poetic license and i checked my license and it's still valid)).

Anyway, the blue crabs told the red crabs "If you don't start nothin', there won't be nothing."

04-20-11, 03:04 PM (EST)
32. "speaking of crabs..."
Did you hear the one about the diner who went into a restaurant and asked: “Do you serve crabs here?”
The quick-witted waiter replied: “We serve anyone. Sit down.”

A lonely female crab was walking down the beach one evening when she noticed a male crab coming toward her—but he was walking straight and not sideways!
Impressed by his talent, she decided to marry him immediately.
The next morning she noticed him walking sideways like any ordinary crab! She asked, "What happened? Yesterday you were able to walk straight!"
He answered "What?! I can't get that drunk every day!".

04-20-11, 10:12 AM (EST)
28. "Da Cameraman* (not Russell)"
I got the short straw and have to do Regurgitate Island. Matt wants a church built, says he's starting a new religion based on the fact that he's been here the longest. A booming voice from the clouds (with an English accent no less) claimed he was there first. That was a little scary.

04-20-11, 10:19 AM (EST)
30. "Idol Chatter* (still not Russell)"
Perfect. Unfortunately Phillip dug an potty hole right over my head. Now nobody will be able to find me. glug glug glug

04-20-11, 07:37 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Idol Chatter* (still not Russell)"
Well? You do resemble a big pile of $hit. What was he supposed to doo-doo?

04-20-11, 05:20 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep09: ‘The Isle of Three’""
Hooo Hooo Hooo!

This week we get to vote at TC. We voting for cousin Ralph.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •