The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-11, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-11 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

I Love The Smell Of Ratings In The Morning - Jealousy wears Camo Green this week as our intrepid host Jeff Probst does his best Anderson Cooper impression. The only problem is that he’s walking through a war-torn Nicaraguan helicopter, fresh from the Bilwascarma Hertz helicopter rental desk. The contestants have been pre-Tribed and sit on benches, wearing identical “what the hell have I gotten myself into…?” expressions. As we see the daring Jiffy dangling his legs out of the back of the chopper, we segue into one of the longest main title sequences ever. Are there fifty contestants this time around, or does it just seem like standing room only?

Are You Ready For Your Mystery Date? - Once everyone’s standing on their mats waiting for their juice boxes, a smaller helicopter arrives with some human leftovers. Boston Rob and Russell roll out, greeted by cheers for Rob and “Oh, no’s” for one of the sorest losers ever to play the game of Survivor. Jiffy explains that between them, Rob and Russell have 156 days of Survivor experience and short of your humble Executive Producer Mark Burnett producing “Dancing With The Celebrity Survivors As They Go On An Amazing Race And Become Biggest Losers On Their Way To Project Runway” this is the best shot we have at beating American Idol.

The two tribes are the Omelet tribe who are mostly egg shaped, and the Zapaterias who, unlike last season’s Dan, thought ahead and packed sensible shoes. Rob goes to the Egg People, while Russell stands next to the Shoe Crew. Jiffy goes on to explain the concept behind Recycle Island. Basically, even if someone is voted out, they’ll have the opportunity to “duel” with the next cast-off for the opportunity to return. No word yet on whether they take the SAT to stay in or if it’s a simple Gladiator battle to the death. (We’re still reviewing the focus group data, but it’s leaning toward blood in the sand. Yay!)

Painful Product Tie-Ins Parts 1, 2 and 3 – Jiffy teasing the rules of Redemption Island push us quite naturally into the SPRINT sponsored “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda…. What if?” spots. They featured Shambo, Brenda and Erik and by the time most people saw all three, the only remaining question was, “What would it cost me to switch to T-Mobile?”

Bad Boys, Bad Boys - Over at Zapateria, Russ confessionalizes that during his first two Survivor appearances that he was a “schoolboy” and that on this one, he’s “bringing it.” While Russell was chest-thumping, farmer Ralph “Steel Wool” “Rooster”* Kiser {see Nickname Rule below} swung by the hardware store and grabbed some nails, hatchets, twine, shovels and a blender, conveniently arranged in a wooden box marked “Craftsman” on the side.

Meanwhile at the Incredible Edible Omelet, Matt is man-crushing on Rob and calls their living situation “Camp Harmony”. Professional Dancer Natalie says that Rob is “amazing”. That’s high praise for her to heap on any man who isn’t actively putting singles into her G-string. The only crazy, one-winged fly in the ointment seems to be Phillip, the former Federal Agent who is annoying everyone within earshot.

During Phillip’s confessional, he compares himself and Rob to lions who are sizing each other up for leadership of the pack. His roar doesn’t qualify him for an off-off-off-Broadway production of The Lion King, but it does allow us the opportunity to see his lower third reads “Former Federal Agent?” Question mark? Wouldn't one phone call have cleared up this pesky question? I certainly know we’ve had some casting problems in the past, but we should at least try to weed out some of the more obvious psychos. Odds are that even if he hasn’t recently escaped from a mental institution and has actually worked for our government, Mr. Phelps is disavowing any knowledge of his actions.

Walk Of Shame – Russell asks Stephanie to go check for tree mail with him. After passing Russell’s “can you remember every strategic move I’ve ever made” quiz, Russell says that they should form an alliance.
Russell mentions that if they’re in an alliance together that they should keep their distance so they don’t arouse the suspicions of the others. Winner! Stephanie can’t say “yes” fast enough.
Stephanie confessionalizes that she was using her best prom date moves, but she seems too young to have seen the movie Carrie. Russell is buttered up on both sides, but back at camp, Mike mutters, “Any advantages of having Russell around have quickly evaporated.”

Survivor On Fifty Neuroses A Day – Kristina floats the idea of voting Rob out to Phillip in the hopes of forming a voting block. She closes with a simple, “Don’t tell anyone” and is met with medley of “corroboration”, “I’m a process person,” and my new personal favorite, “You have to pipe that.” Paging the Prop Department: We need a hand truck with ATV sand tires. We may have to do a Hannibal Lecter on Phillip.

IC: Can’t We Just Go To A Reform Temple? – The Immunity Challenge involves pushing four heavy blocks to form the base of a temple, climbing up them to the next platform and chopping ropes to release more stairs. At the top of the stairs is . . . you guessed it . . . a puzzle. Zapateria, with the superior strength jumps out first, but Omelet, under the leadership of Rob, manages to catch up. It’s close, but Russell’s Zapateria gets the last puzzle piece in place and wins the Immunity Challenge.

You’ve Got To Break A Few Eggs - Omelet’s Kristina has found the Hidden Immunity Idol (and a half page of Operating Instructions.) She shares the information with Francesca and her desire to use the HII to vote out Rob. Kristina even goes so far as to show the HII to Phillip in order to secure his vote.

While she’s hatching her plot, Rob has booked the famous conference room early and gathered everyone else. He wants to split the votes to force Kristina to use the HII. He has some silly rule about everyone understanding how they’re supposed to vote and then voting that way. Hah! No wonder he hasn’t won this thing.

Meanwhile, Phillip is in a “hyper state of arousal”. You’ve been warned.

New Patient Intake (AKA: Tribal Council) - The meltdowns continue. Under Jiffy’s laser-like probing, Phillip is cast as the leader and Kristina is called out for wanting to vote out Rob. Inexplicably, Phillip throws Kristina and Fransequa, Fransesa, Fransqueska, San Francisco under the bus. He blames his mispronunciation of her name on ‘dry mouth’, but “I’ve been getting treatment for that.” So it appears that there’s not only a hardware store with Craftsman tools in the area, but also a Pharmacy. Wait a minute . . . is this Survivor or Cityville?

Votes are cast and Francesca is sent to Recycle Island. She leaves with a cheerful, “Bye you guys. Don’t trust Phillip.” That’s a better parting thought than Jerry Springer ever laid on his audience.

Next week on Survivor:
Rooster out-crazies Russell. Phillip catches crabs and Francesca duels it out on Recycle Island.

* The Nickname Rule is in effect. There are no “Superhero nickname” exemptions.

Mark "I'm not responsible when their meds run out" Burnett

ETF: syntax and meaning

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... samboohoo 02-17-11 1
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... Scarlett O Hara 02-19-11 33
       Chubbed Up? foonermints 02-23-11 59
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... jbug 02-17-11 2
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... qwertypie 02-17-11 16
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... suzzee 02-17-11 3
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... RollDdice 02-20-11 39
 Kristina says.... suzzee 02-17-11 4
   RE: Kristina says.... Belle Book 02-17-11 19
       RE: Kristina says.... suzzee 02-18-11 22
           RE: Kristina says.... Belle Book 02-18-11 30
 The Island speaks: suzzee 02-17-11 5
   RE: The Island speaks: dabo 02-17-11 6
       RE: The Island speaks: agman 02-17-11 7
           RE: The Island speaks: jbug 02-17-11 8
           RE: The Island speaks: michel 02-17-11 17
               *cough* foonermints 02-22-11 55
       RE: The Island speaks: suzzee 02-18-11 21
           RE: The Island speaks: Sunny_Bunny 02-19-11 36
               RE: The Island speaks: RollDdice 02-20-11 40
 *stands with open arms... moonbaby 02-17-11 9
   Temba? IceCat 02-22-11 46
   I'm Standing Right Here foonermints 02-22-11 56
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... kingfish 02-17-11 10
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... jbug 02-17-11 11
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... dabo 02-17-11 12
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... suzzee 02-17-11 13
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... Scarlett O Hara 02-19-11 34
 Where are the little red lights? Spanky68 02-17-11 14
   RE: Where are the little red lights... jbug 02-17-11 15
   RE: Where are the little red lights... michel 02-17-11 18
 Rob? You done yet? tribephyl 02-18-11 20
   RE: Rob? You done yet? samboohoo 02-18-11 23
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... kingfish 02-18-11 24
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... jbug 02-18-11 27
       RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... kingfish 02-18-11 28
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... kingfish 02-18-11 25
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... RollDdice 02-18-11 26
       RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... kingfish 02-18-11 29
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... Ontheroadagain 02-18-11 31
 Little Riddle Girl Karchita 02-19-11 32
   RE: Little Riddle Girl dabo 02-19-11 35
       RE: Little Riddle Girl Karchita 02-22-11 44
           RE: Little Riddle Girl dabo 02-22-11 50
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... Molaholic 02-19-11 37
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... Ontheroadagain 02-21-11 41
   RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... agman 02-22-11 51
       Naww foonermints 02-23-11 64
 RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob... kingfish 02-20-11 38
   Ahem. Karchita 02-22-11 45
       RE: Ahem. kingfish 02-22-11 48
           Aaah. Karchita 02-24-11 65
 The island speaks....again. suzzee 02-21-11 42
   RE: The island speaks....again. kingfish 02-21-11 43
       RE: The island speaks....again. suzzee 02-22-11 47
           RE: The island speaks....again. kingfish 02-22-11 49
               Welcome foonermints 02-22-11 57
                   mmmmmm weenies.... suzzee 02-23-11 61
 "ATTENTION ALL... kingfish 02-22-11 52
   WHAT ARE YOU ... dabo 02-22-11 53
       RE: That's MI... kingfish 02-22-11 54
           HEY TRIBE! dabo 02-23-11 62
               HAL9000 tribephyl 02-23-11 63
 Just Remember! foonermints 02-23-11 58
 Love me, love my HII suzzee 02-23-11 60

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
*squeals*

Rob is here. Rob is here. Perhaps I could holster that hammer for him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-11, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
Your'e all amateurs I tell you! Just as long as you can do what your told, we'll all get along just fine.

Don't know if you noticed, but I have learned from my past mistakes! I put on the pounds preshow for a reason -- I won't have to eat this island crap any more, so don't expect to see me vomitin' in the bush this season! I'm packin' enough beef to last me at least six weeks ... or until the first reward challenge feast! Just don't know how my quickness will be effected with all this extra baggage ...

I've also honed my observation skills and Kristina -- YOU are not to be trusted! I saw you ravaging through that Craftsman tool kit lookin' for the idol! You got nuttin' on the Rawbfadda baby. You'll be sleeping with the fish, Francesca within the fortnight. I knew those two girls were trouble the moment I saw 'em and if you go against the Robfadda, you got real trouble!

Phillip, my man, I told you we needed to stick together. Glad you finally decided to join the right team at Tribal Council. Now if only we could get your lunacy to work for us, you might have a shot at stayin' in the game.

For the rest of my crew, you just listen to ole Greased Lightnin' and we'll live happily ever after at Camp Harmony just like the Happy Chappys! And Natalie, yes, that is a hammer in my pocket. Why don't you reach down and get it?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-11, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Chubbed Up?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-11 AT 01:06 AM (EST)

Looks like you've been getting more than your share of the fodder, Rob.

Maybe you should change your tag line: "Pizza and Cream Pies Forever!"
eta..Otoh, Consider: "Fat Enough for Mitosis!"

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
I might show up next week.
I'm over at the spa working on my strategy.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
*tip toes through the thread* I guess I don't have to change my tag-line yet.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-17-11, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
I wanted to pour disinfectant in my ears after hearing "Phillip is in a “hyper state of arousal”.

...and I'm supposed to come up with a Basher Summary this week? I should just post a link here....

Too funny RD.

02-20-11, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
Too funny RD.

Your Summary "What if Captain Underpants Was Your Alliance?" is a masterpiece, but I appreciate the cross-promotion.

Wiggly fingers @ you.

Bounce or Die by IceCat

02-17-11, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kristina says...."
Some Federal Agent. Telephone, telegraph, tellaphillip.

Nitwit-outplayed-relapse

So my two alliance partners threw me under the Redemption Express.

I want to go home.

Picking great alliances since Episode 1!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-17-11, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kristina says...."
You sure know how to pick alliance partners, Kristina! On the bright side, you kept me out of the Troll's hands. Now, let's just hope someone from Zapatera gets me before the Troll does.

02-18-11, 08:57 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Kristina says...."
It took me an hour to read that paper you were wrapped in. I must have missed the rule about not telling anyone about you. Rob says I got three more days tick-tick-tick. I gotta go bury you in the mud somewhere, maybe everyone will forget about you.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-11, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Kristina says...."
If you use me at the next Tribal Council, you've got an extra three days! So if you have to use me -- DO SO!

02-17-11, 11:23 AM (EST)
5. "The Island speaks:"
Alllll Aboooooooord. Fransequa, Fransesa, Fransqueska, San Francisco you're reservations have been confirmed. Come on down!

Hey! Who moved the island?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Island speaks:"
Heh, did you see that, all by myself I got Fransiscwa voted out! Everyone else thinking about Rob and Ruxl so much, I told them I was a secret agent man and they still didn't see the sabotack, excuse me, saboack, uhhum, the backstabbing coming. I am the new king of this game! I took down that prey, yeah! ROR!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Island speaks:"
I'd like to know where you get off saying Hoorah? That's only for the few, the proud, the marines who like mansweaters! and, btw I've never heard of a secret agent man like you who has such loose lips!!!!!

02-17-11, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Island speaks:"
You know what they say,
loose lips
sink ships.

Aren't you glad we're not at that camp?
We have to put up with RussHell but I think he is the lesser of the 2 when it comes to having a big mouth.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Island speaks:"
I couls handle Redemption Island. Hell, with the fur coat I'm wearing, I could handle Antartica!

It seems the RussHell is jealous of my looks. Don't worry about next week, I'm a farmer so I know what to do with manure.

02-22-11, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "*cough*"
Weren't the first words out of your mouth:

"They will call me a Redneck, one crazy, stupid bastard."

Know thyself

You forgot "Hairier than an Ape after falling into a vat of Rogaine".

02-18-11, 08:53 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The Island speaks:"
Way to go Captain Underwear. Did you miss work that day they discussed DISCRETION??!? What kind of strategy is blab-blab-blab. My next vote is for you Special Agent Motor Mouth. I'm going to get my flying monkeys.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-11, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: The Island speaks:"
I have a question for the underwear king -

Tell the truth, you were running errands for the real agents right? From now on, I'll call you agent coffee.

02-20-11, 05:00 PM (EST)
40. "RE: The Island speaks:"
Great to see the Roving Reporters here.

Frankly, I see Phillip as more of a FBI agent Barney Coopersmith type. But, uhhh ... coffee with no cream.

Mark "T-Bone" Burnett

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "*stands with open arms..."
waiting to give RussHell a welcome hug*

The pageant world taught me all about frenemies!

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-11, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Temba?"

02-22-11, 11:42 PM (EST)
56. "I'm Standing Right Here"
Just watch those bazookas.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-11 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Friends and fellow spoilers , it is I again. And, although I am a straight man, I am dodging the US Marshals Office (they have a subpoena for me) so I once again I have to disguise myself as MissyPissy, a trisexual 18YO nymphet. I am writing, naked, skin dewy from ocean spray and a heavy application of coconut oil, in full view of the beach road down below, on the sundeck of my penthouse apartment overlooking an ocean which cannot be named right now due to security concerns. However if I were to look Northwest, and could see several thousand miles, I would be able to see Russia.

For those of you who read last week’s MissyPissy spoilering and might have been concerned about the Feds catching onto my disguise, you should be reassured. If they are all like Phillip, well, dude can’t even find his pants.

And I bring you glad tidings of a spoilering nature. I have it on good authority that Mike’s man crush deepens, and he will be caught by the night shift camera man running his fingers thru the impressive pelt of a slumbering Rooster (aka *Steel Wool). Also, Rooster will decide to go sin ropa (ala Richard Hatch), and no one will notice, although they will ask him why he decided to wear fur overalls in Nicaragua. Fortunately for them, they haven’t a clue. And fortunately for him, the monkeys haven’t noticed him yet.

On to Spoilering:

Clue #1 – Blurring. There will be blurring. This week there will be asscrack blurring, and my source hints at a possible "nip" blur as well. Unfortunately, there is also a possibility of a Phillip "tip" blur, so be prepared for an involuntary gag reflex.

Clue #2 – Reward Challenge. There will be two teams involved and they will struggle mightily against each other, one team will edge out the other and earn a reward for their camp.

Clue #3 – Rob and Russell will be featured. Russell’s baby fat will still be evident, and he will talk about his bitches and how he’s going to run them. Rob will be featured running his mouth, and no one will steal his Boston Red Sox cap. Are there no Yankee fans with balls this year, you ask? The source says no. Neither is there anyone with the snap to realize what that cap would being on EBay.

Clue #4 - On Redemption Island, Francesca (or Fracksa as it’s listed in the local FBI files. Actually, that’s the phonetic spelling, the actual pronunciation contains consonants that have no representation in the English or French languages) will be digging punji pits and setting dead man traps in anticipation of her upcoming duel. The next evictee should also be anticipating a thin neck high wire stretched across the entrance to the Island.

She will develop a training program that will involve bayonet dummies named Phillip.

Clue #5 - Phillip will attempt to talk coconuts out of palm trees, citing his expertise in coconut profiling. He however will be frustrated by the constant interruptions from the Howler monkeys. Even the monkeys are rolling on the floor laughing their asses off at this dude. For those of you who might have been afraid that someone would steal his briefs, never fear, it will be safe to watch this episode.

Finally, concerning Phillip. It will be revealed that as part of his preparation for Survivor, Phillip attended a strategy and sanity refresher course given by Coach. In his own private Idaho.

Clue #6 – Steve will still be searching for his helmet.

(week three sneak peek – There will be Yeti and Sasquatch references)

Until next week (and if the Feds are all as clueless as Phillip I’m pretty sure I’ll be here), this is your not-Russell inside source wishing all a Good Spoil!

02-17-11, 03:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
My helmet is safe & sound TYVM. It will come in handy with many uses on this adventure.

What? no reference about going long?

02-17-11, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
No, that was our special secret hollow mountain headquarters training facility in Ohio, Idaho is the Julia Child Intel test falicity. Just keep making me sound heroic like we agreed, ARARWR!

02-17-11, 05:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
You my dear have a way to go before you out spoil my alliance mate.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-11, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
I say no one, not no one, runs their mouth quite like you do Sourced Spoiler! Too bad you are hiding in the bush this season. I could use a char-actor such as yourself on my tribe.

Laughin' my arse off and tippin' my cap to you bro!

Read me.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Where are the little red lights?"
Um...excuse me...

***Tosses hair over shoulder carelessly***

...excuse me... I can't find a camera man.

Where are the camera men?

I was told that I would get lots of time to be on camera.

Was I even IN this episode?

Hello?

Anyone?

02-17-11, 05:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Where are the little red lights?"
Sure you were; we all saaw you.
You were sticking so close to Rob tho that the camera's couldn't get a separate shot of you.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Where are the little red lights?"
Don't you know that to be on screen you either have to say something dumb like their secret agent man or something smart like I did.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-11, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Rob? You done yet?"
*waits around for Rob to finish using the long-drop, so I can follow him around some more.

I was in this episode, I was Rob's shadow. Oh! Hello, Ashley... and Andrea and Natalie and Matt. Seems Rob has a pretty big shadow.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-11, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rob? You done yet?"
Just don't get right up under him. That's my job, m'kay?

02-18-11, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-11 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

UPDATE!

My source (definitely not-Russell) tells me that Jeff P. will question Rooster about how, with a full body of hair to choose from, how did he manage to find the only two spots (his cheeks)to shave that would actually make him seem goofier.

And he coins the term Goofy Savant.

02-18-11, 02:11 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
Bet you haven't heard anything about me yet!
Heck, most don't even know that I'm even on the beach much less know anything about me

02-18-11, 02:51 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
My inside source (not-Russell*) hasn't given me much on Steve yet. He may be the palm tree that Phillip tries to talk coconuts out of. But actually I think he's going in in the fourth quarter when they need a Hail Mary. Or a Statue of Liberty play, maybe.

(* Required legal disclaimer).

02-18-11, 12:30 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
'nother update!
Phillip interrupts himself to complain about being interrupted, even after he told himself to "Pipe It". He's a 53 YO man, he reminded himself, and doesn't have to take this from himself.

After Phillip is sent to Redemption Island, the Producers will refer to the place as "Island of the Babbling Idiot", Coach will fly down and the two will live out their days flexing and posing for each other.

02-18-11, 01:59 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
And then Coach teaches Phillip his favorite Yoga pose . . . "Downward Facing Moron". . .

Mark "Chakra Kahn, Chakra Kahn " Burnett

02-18-11, 02:54 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
One has to admit that, outward appearances aside, there is are strong indications that they came from the same gene pool.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-18-11, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"

Gotta love tribal councils where I don't have to even ask a question to get the crazy people to stand up and to make their presence know.

I'm looking at you, Phillip.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-11, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Little Riddle Girl"
I wasn't here; I wasn't there; I wasn't anywhere.

Who am I?

02-19-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Little Riddle Girl"
Windy Jo?

02-22-11, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Little Riddle Girl"
No, silly, me!

And who else???

02-22-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Little Riddle Girl"
Look at me, look at me. Keep that up. You have to stay under the radar until we can talk so I can decide what to blab about.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-11, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
Maybe I missed the Pre-Boot Production meeting, but wasn't it planned that this first TC would be the calm before the storm? We were going to have a little drama, but for the most part it would be Jiffy talking about the new and improved Exile Death Match 2011 Redemption Island (soon to be seen with our secondary host, Julie Chen).

So what do I get -- my buddy HII getting outed, and some Fed* spewing more crap than the facilities at the RNC.

In the end, I get my first taste of Phrnychsa. No doubt there will be more to follow.

Tribe’s double duty 2011

*Notice that Fillup didn't say that he was a U.S. former Fed. Maybe he's from someplace else -- perhaps he's a Secret Agent man from Ming the Merciless. Or possibly one of those guys from THRUSH. Who knows, maybe his red underoos are really a coded message to their allies at KAOS.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-21-11, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
Poor Snuffer, your losing your magic ability to make these people disasppear for good.
Now they just wander over the Redemption Island.

I'm learning toward Kaos, but chances are, he was kicked out of that group too.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-11, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
>*Notice that Fillup didn't say
>that he was a U.S.
>former Fed. Maybe he's
>from someplace else -- perhaps
>he's a Secret Agent man
>from Ming the Merciless. Or
>possibly one of those guys
>from THRUSH. Who knows, maybe
>his red underoos are really
>a coded message to their
>allies at KAOS.

I think he may be KGB

02-23-11, 11:24 PM (EST)
64. "Naww"
I was the first thing he found on the Island and he licked the wrong end.

02-20-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin'"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-11 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

Hear ye hear ye! 'Nother piece of spoiled Survivor!

I woke up this morning and padded out to the hallway to fetch my USA Today, and found a note from my inside (* Not-Russell) source. And as your dedicated servant, I will pass it on.

"The reward challenge this week is a "Country Square Dance-off". It will be dedicated to Jane, the Survivor AARP union rep. After Rooster gets help from an obviously crushing Mike with his bib coverall zipper, he manages to stomp out a fine 'Dosie Doe, he found his partner, and promenaded him home'" (Ed note - code).

"Steve will annoy the heck out of Russell by continually audibling the play then asking for a hike." (Ed note - Obviously code, right?)

"Robfadda will be caught (again by an alert night shift cameraman) whispering into Kristina's ear "Your fadda wants some HI, your fadda wants some HI" long into the night" (Ed note - ah, nevermind)

"Francesca will stumble upon a bazooka left over from the Sandinista rebellion and will carefully etch "Phillip is a dork and he must die!" with coconut acid on it before attaching a trip wire stretched to the entrance to the island."

"The charming and talented Natalie will show some crack. But it's not what you think. She managed to smuggle a small stash past inspectors in her ***** uh, er, her underwear!" (Ed note - Think about what that would fetch on EBay! I'm starting the bidding at $50!)

ETA - After reading the above spoiler, I realize that mentioning the crack in Natalie's underwear might be misconstrued. Therefore I will not refer to the crack in Natalie's pants again, even if given a spoiler that refers to it. The crack in Natalie's pants is therefore definitely off limits from here on out. No doubt there are some that will giggle uncontrollably with the subject of Natalie's crack comes up, but that is unseemly and they should just grow up and stop thinking about Natalie's crack. If I can stop thinking about Natalie's crack, then everyone else should stop thinking about Natalie's crack.

(* Legal disclaimer).

02-22-11, 03:17 AM (EST)
45. "Ahem."
Didn't you forget someone?

02-22-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Ahem."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-11 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

This Just In!

*Not-Russell tells me Sarita had some great crack in her underwear too. She and Natalie and the night shift camera man (there really ought to be a "Be the Night Shift Cameraman") were caught having an underwear crack party. It was hushed up, of course, but you can believe this spoiler because it comes from me and *Not-Russell.

(* legal disclaimer. Those pesky marshals should actually read these disclaimers before they try serving those malicious lying subpoenas, dang it!)

02-24-11, 03:39 AM (EST)
65. "Aaah. "
The DAW buzz. I live for it.

02-21-11, 09:07 AM (EST)
42. "The island speaks....again. "
Francheesepuff finds me easily because they dropped her at the beach and told her "This is the island. Follow the yellow line to the fuchsia line until you get to the camera crew your camp.

Gah! I haven't heard so much whining since I hosted that bunch from Oceanic Airways.

02-21-11, 03:47 PM (EST)
43. "RE: The island speaks....again. "
Not Really a Spoiler, More of a Factoid

Francesca found Coach's Lost Amazon Tribe (Remember? The mysterious lost tribe that spoke English?) on Redemption Island. She immediately began passing around Phillip's picture and bottles of BBQ sauce. The vinegary kind.

02-22-11, 09:00 AM (EST)
47. "RE: The island speaks....again. "
...then due to lack of catering the natives decide to "toast" Franqueso with the bbq sauce. They got indigestion and medical was called in.

02-22-11, 12:08 PM (EST)
49. "RE: The island speaks....again. "
Since we don't have a "Be the cute native doctor", my *Not-Russell source on the medical team provided a description of the scene on the beach that morning after.

"It was like nothing I'd ever seen before! Oh the Humanity! The tide ran red with BBQ sauce (the vinegary kind), the palm trees were slathered in red, and the natives...if you can call them that,,,they were lying, strewn about like leaves scattered in a Autumn breeze, gorged on Little Smokies and hush puppies (Francesca can deep fry an mean hush puppy). Even the land crabs were full."

One native survivor that was conscious enough to be interviewed had this to say. "The dipping sauce for the Little Smokies had a rather piquant flavor, not quite as spicy as I like, but still rather robust and full of a hickory smoke flavor reminiscent of some I had once at a road side stand in Georgia. Overall, three thumbs up."

02-22-11, 11:59 PM (EST)
57. "Welcome"
To Cocktail Weenie Island.

"Don't get Pissy about a Weenie".

02-23-11, 11:18 AM (EST)
61. "mmmmmm weenies...."

gaarrgrglgrrr...........

Hey! I though size didn't matter.

02-22-11, 04:18 PM (EST)
52. ""ATTENTION ALL BE THE FANS!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-11 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

Go vote in Dabo's "Time to Vote" thread in spoilers.

Vote early and vote often. But most importantly, attribute your vote to

"Because MissyPissy, Sourced Spoiler to the Stars, says!"

Vote for whomever you like, but say it's becasue I said so. This is very important to me. My subscription list is pretty meager right now, and I need to boost readership. Please. Do it for the Kingfish, do it for MissyPissy, and most of all, do it for God and country. It doesn't matter which God, or which country. Just do it!

You know in your hearts that this is the right thing to do.

Thank you.

Tribal Art
(This is national "Be the hammiest DAW you can be!" day, right?)

02-22-11, 05:31 PM (EST)
53. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PISSY?"
I can't allow you to do that, Pissy. If spoilers are allowed to figure things out they will ruin the Super Bowl. In the future please employ approved disinformation while encouraging Voting.

02-22-11, 06:46 PM (EST)
54. "RE: That's MISSY PissyTYVM"
Dabo's right folks, it is illegal to vote often. So don't (wink wink) do that.

It is especially wrong to vote more than 20 or 30 times, that becomes a little obvious, and frankly, we have enough lawsuits as it is.

It also seems to be frowned upon to cut and paste

{start cut/paste here:}

Because MissyPissy, Sourced Spoiler to the Stars said so!

{End Cut/paste here.}

into the message part of your vote post.

Wink wink (get it? Wink wink? Which means do it anyway? Don't let me down now).

Tribal Art

02-23-11, 02:05 PM (EST)
62. "HEY TRIBE!"
wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatamean knowwhatamean

Tribe, would it be possible for you to turn my HAL9000 jpg into a BT siggie, tag it...
How Am I Driving?

Thanks!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-11, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "HAL9000"

02-23-11, 00:10 AM (EST)
58. "Just Remember!"
I was the last one off the whirlybird, and I'll be the last one off the island. Don't need no Miss Pissy Spoiling.
I've already won, because I AM THE ONE!

Already got my 39 day quickie. Stefanny!

02-23-11, 08:58 AM (EST)
60. "Love me, love my HII"
Neener neener I've got an Idol and I'm not afraid to show it. Although am I nuts enough to let the other tribe see it too? Time, well another 12 hours or so will tell.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •