The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-10, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
When the going gets tough, some people just call the front desk and check out.

NaOnka's out, but goes on "movie night" first, while Mama Holly piles the kids into the mini-van and heads back to camp.

Purple Kelly is tired of being color-coded and pulls the ripcord as well.

Jiffy sputters, Marty mutters and Gulliver gets a free ride.

(I'm keeping it short so I can get this up quickly and hopefully increase attendance.) So grab a hot dog, some popcorn and pile on.

Mark "Selling out to the highest cross-promoter" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... Round Robin 12-02-10 1
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... suzzee 12-02-10 2
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... Belle Book 12-02-10 3
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... Karchita 12-02-10 5
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... Belle Book 12-03-10 11
           RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... Karchita 12-03-10 12
               RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... Belle Book 12-08-10 15
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... jbug 12-02-10 4
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... iltarion 12-02-10 6
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... mindy23 12-03-10 7
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... suzzee 12-03-10 8
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... RollDdice 12-03-10 9
           RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... iltarion 12-03-10 10
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Qui... Aruba 12-04-10 13
 PITOOEE! Molaholic 12-07-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-02-10, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
It will be interesting to see what shows up in some of the threads over in the spoiler forum now that this has finally been shown. It's not gonna be complimentary to NaOinka, that's for d@mn sure.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-02-10, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
ACHING JOINTS ?? I'll show youz aching joints you loudmouthed delusional waste of rice.

Let me hook you up

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-02-10, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-10 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

I've been poking my Na'Onka voodoo doll for some time without any seeming success. Looks like my efforts finally worked! She's gone -- though she'll be on the jury.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-02-10, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
Good work, Belle. Now see if a few pins in her brain could make her actually accept some responsibility for her actions.

Or is that asking too much?

Bouquet by c2p

12-03-10, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-10 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

I could try -- or I could send some of my birds to make her actually accept some responsibility for her actions -- but I think either case is asking too much.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-03-10, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
Just stick a few pins in her brain anyhow, 'kay?

It couldn't hurt.

Bouquet by c2p

12-08-10, 06:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
Will do.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-10, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
Kick the both of them out!
Bring ME back for the jury!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-02-10, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"

This is a complete disaster. I am now surrounded by unattractive people. Someone get a dress for Fabio to put on. We can have one nice lady to look at.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-03-10, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
Alls I can say is I tried my motherly best to convince these girls NOT to leave. They should know that life gets tough, and this is not going to be the hardest thing they will ever go through. How many times did I tell them that? At least three, if I remember rightly!

I even gave up my RC, in hopes that 'someone' (who shall remain N'AMELESS) would realize that I am as serious as Wiscansin cheese about this game! But did it matter to her? Nope, not one iota!

I think the kids these days just need a swift kick in the behind to realize that life is not a ride around the park! I hope that they both look back on this and realize what a mistake they have made. Especially when they see me ridin' in my Beemer! That is, after I've taken my family on a nice cruise around the world.......oh well, more chances for me, right??

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-03-10, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
Well youz could quit and go be wit da ladies.......

Let me hook you up

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-10, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-10 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

Sash: Someone get a dress for Fabio to put on. We can have one nice lady to look at.

Is the "Most Eligible Bachelor in New York" trying to cross over to another category?

Mark "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Burnett

ETprovide clarity.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-10, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-10 AT 09:23 PM (EST)

Just for the remainder of this season. What happens in Nicaragua stays in Nicaragua, right?

It isn't like anyone is watching.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'"

>This is a complete disaster. I am now surrounded by unattractive people.

Hey Buddy...works for me. I'd rather have the attractive people on the Jury who will be unable to resist voting for "eye candy" like myself.

When I win the million I'll even consider throwing my pal Sash a couple grand to buy some new suits. After 12 weeks of viewing your stringy arms and embarrasing physique, you'll need them if you want to continue living up to your "Most Eligible Bachelor in NYC" claim.

>

Fabio in a dress???? HMMMM...maybe Shannon was on to something!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-10, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "PITOOEE!"
Gag

Gag

Gag

Somebody get me some mouthwash QUICK!

I'll never recover from the taste of those two quitter torches. Just toss me on the fire.

Heck, it was pouring with rain -- why not just stick them out there?

"The Tribe Has Spoken", p.c. talk for "You Svck"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •