The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-10, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"
I Can See Clearly Now - The Libertadarians return to camp after yet another dramatic TC and Marty got the old heave ho. Brenda admits that Benry, Fabio and Dan can now see that she and Sash aren’t really on their side. Holly takes Jane walking in the woods to give her the 411 on Brenda and Sash. They also discuss that “not so fresh feeling” and the fact that Jane could give Fabio a run for his money in the Scooby Doo facial hair department. {Note to self: High Def television is a wonderful thing, but it also has some scary, scary, downsides.}

Someone Missed the Fire Safety Lecture - As storm clouds roll across the sky, Fire Marshall Sash and others start pulling the wooden chests and tarp close to the camp fire in order to provide a wind break. Of course wood isn’t really flammable and there’s no foreshadowing on Survivor.

Blowing Smoke - Holly continues her Fire Sale as she tries to convince tribemates to sell Brenda and Sash down the river. This time she’s got Benry under her wing and she gives him what he describes as a “wake up call”. Apparently he hasn’t been able to pick up the clue phone before this because his signal is weak. Meanwhile, Jane is talking up NaOnka about ousting Brenda. NaOnka read our comments about floating last week and confessionalizes about “big moves” and “power plays” in Survivor. This is code for jumping on the bandwagon and planning to vote out her best friend Brenda.

Roll Out The Barrels – The Reward Challenge is a game of Twister involving four barrels, two planks and ten feet of rope. Each team is supposed to work their way to the finish platform without touching the ground. The Blue Team of Chase, Purple Kelly, Jane, NaOnka and Fabio get it together first and win the challenge. {Notes for Jiffy: You seemed more involved and excited than you have been for a couple of seasons. Glad you took my advice about that local “health powder” that they have here. Also, Kelly Bruno is long gone. You don’t need to call the ditzy blonde "Purple Kelly" unless she’s having a fit, holding her breath and actually turning purple.} For reward, the five winners go volcano surfing and carbo load on pizza and muffins. It seems that Fabio is trying to create his own catchphrase, but since the only variations are “That’s crazy!” and “That was crazy!” I don’t see it having legs.

Burning Down The House – Remember that “foreshadowing” comment? Sure you do, it was like 5 seconds ago. Well, here’s the payoff; the geniuses come back from RC to find out that the wooden chests have caught on fire and burned to ashes. Lost are machetes, flour, mangos, tomatoes, eggplant and common sense. Wooden chests and a fire, who could have seen that coming?

Slow Speed Chase – Once back at camp, Chase makes a beeline for Brenda and tells her about Holly’s plan to vote her out. He says, “For whatever reason, I trust Brenda. That’s all it comes down to is I trust her and I put my game plan in her.” {Note: When your game plan and hopes for winning a million dollars starts with, ‘For whatever reason…’ you’ve got bigger problems than being named Chase.}
NaOnka whispers in Benry’s ear about Chase targeting him, and whispers in Jane’s ear hair about Chase being resistant to booting Brenda and Sash. It seems that NaOnka has finally stepped up her gameplay a little bit.

Immunity Challenge: I Find You Repelling – Contestants each stand on a small platform over the water. They lean back, holding onto a thick rope. Every five minutes Jiffy commands them to slide down to the next knot. Last one dry wins. Jiffy must have had some bran muffins and a satisfying time at the Ponderosa luxury bathroom, because he is en fuego. Between commenting on Dan’s guns and telling everyone to reach deep inside, he has the JiffyZen persona going full force.

Sash goes swimming first, followed seconds later by Purple Kelly. Holly and Brenda dunk next, and then Dan, Fabio and NaOnka. That leaves Chase, Jane and Benry. Benry can’t take all of the excitement and tries to drown himself. At the end, Jane outlasts Chase for Individual Immunity. PX90 sales go through the roof for the second straight week.

Hard Boiled or Scrambling? - Upon returning from the challenge, people go peeling off like shrapnel from a grenade. Benry talks to Jane, Chase talks to Sash, Kelly talks to herself. NaOnka talks with Sash, and drops the bombshell about voting for Brenda, saying that it would be a great power move.

Holding meetings in the woods have now become so popular that there’s a sign-up sheet on a clipboard to reserve the big conference room. Brenda receives reports from Sash and Chase that people are going to vote her out. Chase even tells her that NaOnka has thrown in with the others. Brenda finally says, “I’m pretty annoyed about it, but I think all I can do is stay cool. The last thing I want to do is start scrambling, it just shows that you’re desperate.”

“Uncomfortable Talk Around A Campfire” With Your Therapist Jeff Probst – Sash reveals that he feels vulnerable. NaOnka is accused of being untrustworthy. Purple Kelly brings her two decades of life experience to the discussion with a statement that doesn’t seem to contain a single verb. Finally, Jiffy draws Brenda out of her shell and she discloses that she was “too proud” to scramble and beg for votes.
The Hidden Immunity Idols stay pocketed and Jiffy reads the votes.

Twenty seven year old Brenda Lowe is voted out, and Jiffy charges for the entire hour.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Bu... iltarion 11-18-10 1
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Bu... Aruba 11-19-10 2
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Bu... iltarion 11-19-10 3
           RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Bu... Aruba 11-20-10 9
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Bu... jbug 11-19-10 4
   Dan says suzzee 11-19-10 5
       RE: Dan says jbug 11-19-10 6
           nudge-nudge wink-wink suzzee 11-22-10 10
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Bu... RollDdice 11-19-10 7
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Bu... jbug 11-19-10 8
           RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Bu... RollDdice 11-23-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-18-10, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"

Man, this sux. All the fugly people are joining together to vote off the attractive people. That's what this is.

Sorry, Brenda. I forgot the HII back at camp. Oops. I also accidently spelled your name when I was trying to write down Benry. Funny that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-10, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"
Hey, what are you talking about? I'm attractive and I'm still in the game. Actually it works to my advantage to have the attractive people on the Jury to vote for a hunk like me!

BTW Spaghetti Arms...how embarrasing was it going out first and getting outlasted by Kelly in the IC???

>

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-10, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"

Hey, my white brother, what's going on, man? You know my mom was white, right? Don't know if you knew that since I'm so tan. What do you think about an alliance? I could use some peeps right about now. Little short on them. I have an HII I won't give you if you need it. That has to count for something.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-10, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"
Sure...I go into an alliance with you. Pretty much everyone else has wanted to align with me since Day One.

First Shannon wanted to align with me. I figured Hey, two burly muscular guys would have a great chance at dominating the challenges. Then Shannon went on a female bashing rampage and goes all homo-phobic on you. See ya later, Shannon.

Then Brenda comes up to me and says, "I like you." Well heck, of course I was going to say I like you TOO. She even tells me that Nay has the HII. Then the Prima Donna admits in front of EVERYONE that scrambling is "beneath her?!" Bye, Bye, Brenda.

Holly and Jan want me to be there Momma's Boy. If I say NO to Jane, she'll probably kick my a$$ (and I'm sure she can.) I'll say whatever Holly wants to hear so she can keep her trap shut and not have to relive multiple scenes from the movie "Fargo."

Sure, jump aboard Sash. You and me in the Finals, man. And may the best Survivor win!

>

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-10, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"
The Reward Challenge is a game of Twister involving four barrels, two planks and ten feet of rope

Look, I know I'm hiding out here in the bushes just watching, but...

what was the rope for? did anyone figure out a way to use it to help in the challenge? or was it just something they felt they needed to carry along with them?

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-19-10, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Dan says"
Dat rope was there in case someone wanted to tie me to their back and haul me around, da knees ain't what day usta be.

How come none of youz guys are asking about my hand, it's my eatin' hand and dats important.

Layin' low and good to go

11-19-10, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dan says"
Just so you know...

when you get to loser lodge? Don't expect me to be doing any of your doctoring needs for you.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-22-10, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "nudge-nudge wink-wink"
I like you playin' hard to get, heh-heh.

Let me hook you up hook up wit choo

11-19-10, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"
what was the rope for?

I asked the Challenge Designers (again). They shrugged their shoulders and said, "We have a Challenge Construction dart board. We drink heavily and then throw darts. Someone hit 'rope'."

Besides, they're mentally exhausted from designing and building last week's "Three Little Piggies" obstacle course.

Mark "Money is no obstacle" Burnett

11-19-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"
.... from designing and building last week's "Three Little Piggies" obstacle course.

and.... making sure the random draw would come out the way you wanted it to, right?

11-23-10, 07:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”"
What's this word "random" you and Jiffy keep throwing around?
Survivor is a Reality Show. Reality .... Show. Keeping the accent on "Show" has kept me rolling around naked in a variety of international currencies for quite a while now.

Mark "Making the Benjamins" Burnett

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •