The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-10, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-10 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

“King Me”- Marty, the Exalted Dragon Level 4 Chessmaster has been pushing his pawns and bumping his bishops. He even confessionalizes that unless there’s some sort of drastic change, he’s got this game wired.

The Challenge - So . . . (insert dramatic music sting here) at the next challenge, Jiffy announces a tribal shuffle. The shuffle helps add drama, changes game play, gives the players new buffs to sniff and most of all, stops Jiffy’s whining about having to say, “the older tribe” and “the younger tribe” incessantly during Challenge play-by-play.

The newly reconstituted Espada won the Waterboard / Spit Up or Shut Up Pachinko Challenge.

Houseguests - At the new Espada camp, Tyrone puts on his bossy boots during the opening orientation, explaining in detail where the machete is stored and how to draw a cartoon target on your own back.

When Marty, Jill and Jane arrive at La Flor, Marty asks about guest towels and if he can see the La Flor org chart. He’s met with blank stares and big blinkie eyes. It seems that La Flor too chill for chores, yo.

When the Crazy Beotch is Rockin’ Don’t Come a’Knockin’ – Over at Espada, the rain has tough-as-nails NaOnka crying and rocking back and forth. In a confessional, Alina calls her an “irrational, crazy high school girl, who seems like she’s on her period all the time.” Then, just to crank up the cheese factor, Chase comes over for story time, hugs NaOnka and recycles a Big & Rich song about Daddy, trucks and rainbows.

Winner winner chicken dinner – Tyrone thinks they ordered the big bucket of KFC instead of just the Buffalo Wings, and his excessive chicken licking seals his deal at Tribal Council.

At Tribal, NaOnka compares Survivor to her divorce and tries to show her softer side. She’s just “keepin’ it 100”. It’s closer to 65, but it’s enough to keep her in the game as Fire Captain Tyrone has his torch extinguished.

Questions to ponder:
1. Team captains were able to pick three members. Did the picks make sense?
2. How much are you going to miss the M.O.P. ?
3. Is Holly’s technique of comparing tribe mates to her children going to help or hurt her?
4. Is "Sash" short for invisibility sash?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... mindy23 10-14-10 1
   RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... jbug 10-14-10 3
   RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... Aruba 10-16-10 13
 Don't let the door hit you in the a... suzzee 10-14-10 2
   RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... iltarion 10-14-10 4
       RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... agman 10-14-10 6
           RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... suzzee 10-15-10 8
               RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... agman 10-15-10 9
                   RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... jbug 10-15-10 10
                       RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... suzzee 10-15-10 11
               RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... RollDdice 10-17-10 18
       RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... Aruba 10-16-10 14
       RE: Don't let the door hit you in t... LibraRising 10-20-10 19
 RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... Belle Book 10-14-10 5
   RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... mindy23 10-14-10 7
 RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... Molaholic 10-15-10 12
   RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... suzzee 10-16-10 15
       RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... Aruba 10-16-10 16
           RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... suzzee 10-17-10 17
               RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnk... mindy23 10-20-10 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-14-10, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
Listen up, Honey: EVERYTHING I DO is gonna help me! Didn't I do right by pointing out that Tyrone was a big bossy pig?? Didn't I prove that he was the ONLY one who didn't want to have the chicken dinner by asking for a show of hands?
AND, didn't I point out that HE was the one who ordered the KFC King for a Day special, while the rest of my kids were sent home starving??

You better believe my kids and I are gonna master the skill sets of Survivor! I am NOT BFF's with RussHell for no reason at all, Bud! Those voices in my head? They certainly didn't hurt me none with the tribes reorganizing to get rid of Mark, and bring me my N'Onka! She and I have been sending out vibes for weeks now-NOW, she and the other little ones are safe under my wings! And you know they love it! Can't you tell by the looks on their faces, and the fact they don't talk behind my back??

Oh yeah, we're gonna show up Le Flure for sure! That should be our motto from now on: La Flure for sure....you are dead meat, just like Tyrone. Sorry, that doesn't quite rhyme. I'll think of something....OH-BTW-I WILL find out who, on the La Flure team has that HII, and I will take it from them! And I have a very good 'vibration' that it's someone who has stepped into Escada territory!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-10, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
Didn't I hear that Jeffie made a little rhyme of his own at TC with ya'll?

Something about "Who's QUEST is over is anybody's GUESS" ?

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-16-10, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
YOU listen up Honey...

Pucker up and give Production a BIG sloppy kiss!!!

If not for the tribal switch (something you had absoluely nothing to do with) you and Jane are the next two out of the game.

Now you have a shot of sitting on the Jury and being captivited by my charm and charima when you vote ME sole Survivor for this season.

>

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-14-10, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
Well, didn't I just turn out to be a big fat flop . Everyone raise your hand if this is news to you? >crickets<

Great. I wonder why nobody asked Jimmy T to remove me before he danced the loser lambada. Now I'm bunking with the looooosers and I'll be glad I'm hanging from a heavy chain with Windy, Shannon, Jimmy J, and Jimmy T. blowing from the four points of the compass it's going to be a rough couple of weeks.

I'm ready for my close up Mr. Burnett.

Who's idea was this anyway?

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-10, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-10 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

This is the worst editing, EVER!!!

I might stop watching, and I am ON THE SHOW!!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-10, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-10 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

To borrow my all time favorite Dabo quote: pardon my male pattern obtuseness, but...You're on the show??? doing what?

I'm sure I have had my head up my rear, but I'm totally out of the loop on this . I almost forgot you were even around bwahahahaha

10-15-10, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
Stay out of the loop. There isn't anything worth seeing in the loop. I'm bored too and I don't give a meatball about what happens next. Hey! There's the SS Quitboat! To quote my favorite movie "We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Let me hook you up

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-10, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
Dan, I Am the loop. Your longevity in the game might need to go through me! Now pipe down while I have you fitted for cement slippers!

I misplaced myself!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-10, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
The real question for you is....
where is Marty keeping you lately?

and where is NaOnka keeping you? in her dirty socks?

You are twins, right?

10-15-10, 11:05 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
I've been depressed since my shoes was moidered by that crazy woman. How do they expect me to survive witout my shoes.

Let me hook you up

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-10, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
Dan: There's the SS Quitboat! To quote my favorite movie "We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Speaking of which, what's up with Quitter Fever? In the past, Survivors had to fall into a camp fire, break a bone (dislocations don't count) or bump into a naked man during a Challenge in order to call for the Quitboat.

Now everyone threatens to hang it up if it drizzles and I turn the thermostat down a few degrees. Babies!

Mark "Torturing Contestants Since 2000" Burnett

10-16-10, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"

>This is the worst editing, EVER!!!

>I might stop watching, and I
>am ON THE SHOW!!

Hey Mr. "I'm the most eligible bachelor in NYC" or as Harry Callahan would say, Mr. "Legend in your own Mind"...would you like some cheese to go with your whine???

You EARN editing time, Sash-quatch. Stop smiling and start playing. It's nuts to criticize someone in the same alliance as I, but you deserve it.

>

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-20-10, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Don't let the door hit you in the a$$"
Dude, who are you? Some guy on the other team?

Woo-hoo, I'm the IC champ! But my socks were traded to the old people team.

Now that makes me, like, the leader, I think.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-14-10, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
Hmm ... I think I was poking my Na'Onka Voodoo Doll when she was complaining about the rain and wanting to quit. Unfortunately, I don't think it entirely worked -- she's still around. Oh well, at least she was as miserable as she tried to make poor Kelly B.

10-14-10, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
Don't you go poking that voodoo thing at my NaOnka girl! She's my bud, and my baby! I am the mamma of the tribe, and I have to make sure my little girls and boys are all ok. So, you! Up there! Behave yourself!!

Besides, even if the chickens are all wet and drowning, and no body gives a rat's tiny little A$$ about them, I will still be around to protect my kids! You can count on that....as soon as NaOnka starts feeling better, I'm gonna tell her all about Dan and his bad leg......hehehehehehe........(oh, wait till she hears about what I did with his crock shoes, too! We'll really have a bonding party then!!)

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-10, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
Now let me get this straight --

Los pedos viejos and Los llorones malcriados have been mixed. And my Bronze Brother has joined AARP. All of this after a game of Survivor Plinko decides who gets to be the Colonel Sanders of Nicaragua.

Then it rains, and the Mean Momma has gone from the Hood to Foggy Mountain Break Down (it's just a little rain -- maybe someone can sing a couple of verses of Soft Kitty).

In the end, the fireman gets extinguished. Wow. Irony. On Survivor.

Amazing.

"The Tribe Has Spoken", p.c. talk for "You Svck"

10-16-10, 08:10 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
AARP?!? Gah! I was just outsourced by a bunch of chickens.

10-16-10, 08:42 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
Stop you're belling-aching. The only reason you were part of this season was to give the poorly-casted old geezers a fighting chance in the challenges.

But us youngens didn't even need you to win challenges!

Don't know what was more useless...the MoP or Dan's alligator shoes. Good riddance; you won't be missed.

>

10-17-10, 10:07 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-10 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

At least I didn't have to get all warm and fuzzy wit NaOinka to keep her from havin' a hood melt-down. Tell me kid, whatchoo gonna do now that you gotta trust that pile of dreadlocks?

Let me hook you up

You're gonna wish you had me now Chaste, enjoy propping up the geezers without me hanging around.

10-20-10, 12:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The Survivor:S21 Ep05: NaOnka the Pooh & the Blustery Day"
Hey there, Danny Boy. You betcha, we know how to deal wit people like you! My baby N'Onka and me-we'll have ya out in no time! That's right, by golly!

You think you're useless now? Wait till we get hold of you again, bro! Connections or not, my babies and me? We're gonna make you wish you had a large vat of Wiscansan Cheese to throw at the wind by the time you even figure out what's happened to ya!

You just wait and see, brother! We got lots of things up our sleeves, and you can just keep your voodoo dolls a-comin'. Don't really matter much to me. No one can match MY wits and deviousness! You just wait and see...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •